Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
- 04-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
We need 3 people to log the new SLINShot. It released last Thursday April 8th.
2. How long have you been Training
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any?
4. When can you start this log?
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot?
6. Can you check blood glucose? (Not required)
Winners will be picked in a week or so depending on number of apps...
- 04-15-2010, 03:25 PM
YEARS [email protected]
COULD START-immediately(one week of pink magic left)
WHY-i am an older bodybuilder looking for any advantage i can get to get bigger and stronger.i have been intrigued in this aspect of supplementation for awhile now but have yet to try anything due to i have wasted thousands of dollars for being naive! i have been considering a.p though..
GLUCOSE CHECK-can do either through a dr.(fam. member)or on a test kit weekly)
thank you for your consideration i am fairly new here and would like to get some logging experience -pdredman72
04-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Should be a good opp. for alot of you guys. Good luck everyone.
04-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Good luck everyone, looks like good stuff
Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
04-15-2010, 05:50 PM
2. How long have you been Training-Since middle school, played football in college so I got pretty serious since then.
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any?Only tried AP n loved it. Would really like a cheaper replacement for the AP.
4. When can you start this log?Right when I get it.
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot?I wanna try slinshot for a couple reasons. I work a physical job so I need my carbs through out the day but, my goal is to stay as lean as possible for the summer so I dont want any added fat. I could eat anything on AP so hopefully slinshot will do the same.
6. Can you check blood glucose? (Not required)Im sure I could pick up a kit?Any good ones out there?
04-16-2010, 09:39 AM
04-16-2010, 11:19 AM
04-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Why are more people not jumping on this? I unfortunately have a couple of spons. logs in the works or I would be on it.
04-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Damn that was not supposed to be a link. Was a jpeg of the ingredient (there's only one). Will edit when not on an phone
I'm surprised too! No one wants free product? Any questions feel free to post up everyone.
04-16-2010, 02:23 PM
2. 2 years
3. Glycbol, Pslin bulk powder
5. Always looking to try new stuff
6. Know how to, just don't have the meter.
04-16-2010, 03:40 PM
04-16-2010, 05:07 PM
1. age 26
2. 10 years
3. 2 berberine products glycobol and glycosolve(leaner living product)
4. 1 month....had to change some things came up
5. Im in the middle of a recomp and and was going to pick up some more glycosolve from my buddy. I like trying new products and since im a endo I can use anything to not have carbs stick to me!
6. if needed i could.
04-17-2010, 01:09 PM
If I wasn't currently no/low carb I would try it. I've been reading a lot about the different insulin products best practices etc. Subbed for the reviews!
04-17-2010, 03:57 PM
I would go for it too but I only eat carbs on Friday and Saturday which is probably not what you guys are really looking for.
I do respect the high quality stuff Purus consistently puts out though!
04-17-2010, 03:59 PM
04-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Good luck to all those smart enough to put an app in Purus is a great company and who doesnt want to try a great free product and tell others?
04-17-2010, 06:53 PM
28 years old, training for 12 years on and off, last 3 years serious, p slin, and anadraulic pump, can start asap, I get fat easy and would like something that will prevent me from having to be carb conscious on everything. I do not have a meter but will check into getting one if need be
04-18-2010, 07:41 PM
2. How long have you been Training-Since middle school, and serious post high school.
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any?Only tried AP and pslin. Would really like to compare and contrast.
4. When can you start this log? with in 20 days or less.
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot? I wanna try slinshot for a couple reasons. My goal is to stay as lean as possible for the summer so I dont want any added fat but mainly I take a post work out shake with protein and carbs and would love see by adding slin shot if it would make a difference and since I have been using this post work out hsake for 4-5 years now and nothing has really changed post workout would like to see its effect.
6. Can you check blood glucose? I could I guess. Not sure whats out there but if a store carrys one I could pick one up.
04-18-2010, 09:02 PM
04-19-2010, 11:25 AM
04-19-2010, 11:59 PM
5. on a cut would stack with ALPHA T-2.
been on a long cut, but can't cut out carbs-i don't function well on low carbs. try to do extra cardio to make up for carb consumption. this would work out very well for me, imo.
so far down from 260 to 204. goal is 190.
04-20-2010, 02:54 AM
04-20-2010, 09:46 AM
2. been training 11 yrs since hs football days
3. Never tried anything like this before
4. Can start after 4/24 when my pct is completed
5. I am looking for something new to see how my body responds with it.
6. Mom's a diabetic so I have access to here blood sugar monitor about once a week after church
04-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Congrats on the loss in weight man. 55lbs is no joke. 190 though ouch!! i would hate to dip under the 200lb mark again it seemed to take F O R E V E R to get therebeen on a long cut, but can't cut out carbs-i don't function well on low carbs. try to do extra cardio to make up for carb consumption. this would work out very well for me, imo.
so far down from 260 to 204. goal is 190.
04-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Would like to throw my hat in for this! I like the single ingredient profile and this would be my first Purus product.
1. Age - 28
2. How long have you been Training - 3 years seriously, athlete all my life
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any? Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Glycobol
4. When can you start this log? Immediately
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot? I am very carb sensitive but with the addition of nutrient repartitioners I have been able to lean out significantly and continue to grow muscle on reduced carbs (80-150 grams avg per day).
6. Can you check blood glucose? No but I am sure that I could use my co-workers tester if needed to get some spot numbers after a carb containing meal.
I will be running this in conjunction with Natadrol, I have 5 weeks left of it and I believe this would be an excellent addition to the stack.
04-20-2010, 11:30 AM
just couldn't do heavyweight workouts and then go to a physically demanding job anymore. i feel much better at the lighter weight.
04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
04-20-2010, 04:33 PM
2. since HS, off an on
4. IF I can use product with current cycle, then ASAP (using Organ shield for cycle support)
5. seems like a rock solid product- I would love to run it with my PH cycle in a week and half (or a stand alone if required)
6. sure if you want me to
I know I'm new to the AM board without much clout, but a little background on me.
I'm 35, have been lifting in some form or fashion since high school- joined the Marine Corps, vet of 8 years. Layed off the gym for a while because of depression and alcohol Have been back for almost 2 years now Im back on and cutting it up!
I don't compete, I'm not a body builder by profession. Im average 35 year old guy that is trying to stay in top condition. I work out because it brings me chi.
04-20-2010, 04:36 PM
04-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZamaMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 84Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
- By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 209Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:10 AM
- By pdredman72 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:30 PM
- By mikey00843 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:58 PM