Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puruslabs468x60.png

We need 3 people to log the new SLINShot. It released last Thursday April 8th.

Application:

1. Age
2. How long have you been Training
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any?
4. When can you start this log?
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot?
6. Can you check blood glucose? (Not required)

Winners will be picked in a week or so depending on number of apps...

puruslabs468x60.png

View attachment purus lg-1.bmp

Attachments

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
AGE-39
YEARS TRANING-@20
COULD START-immediately(one week of pink magic left)
WHY-i am an older bodybuilder looking for any advantage i can get to get bigger and stronger.i have been intrigued in this aspect of supplementation for awhile now but have yet to try anything due to i have wasted thousands of dollars for being naive! i have been considering a.p though..
GLUCOSE CHECK-can do either through a dr.(fam. member)or on a test kit weekly)
thank you for your consideration i am fairly new here and would like to get some logging experience -pdredman72

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Good luck everyone, looks like good stuff

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Age-23
2. How long have you been Training-Since middle school, played football in college so I got pretty serious since then.
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any?Only tried AP n loved it. Would really like a cheaper replacement for the AP.
4. When can you start this log?Right when I get it.
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot?I wanna try slinshot for a couple reasons. I work a physical job so I need my carbs through out the day but, my goal is to stay as lean as possible for the summer so I dont want any added fat. I could eat anything on AP so hopefully slinshot will do the same.
6. Can you check blood glucose? (Not required)Im sure I could pick up a kit?Any good ones out there?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are more people not jumping on this? I unfortunately have a couple of spons. logs in the works or I would be on it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that was not supposed to be a link. Was a jpeg of the ingredient (there's only one). Will edit when not on an phone

I'm surprised too! No one wants free product? Any questions feel free to post up everyone.

vudoo

Awards
1. 28
2. 2 years
3. Glycbol, Pslin bulk powder
4. ASAP
5. Always looking to try new stuff
6. Know how to, just don't have the meter.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i guess i am the most exited about this opportunity!!yah me!!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
1. age 26
2. 10 years
3. 2 berberine products glycobol and glycosolve(leaner living product)
4. 1 month....had to change some things came up
5. Im in the middle of a recomp and and was going to pick up some more glycosolve from my buddy. I like trying new products and since im a endo I can use anything to not have carbs stick to me!
6. if needed i could.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
If I wasn't currently no/low carb I would try it. :( I've been reading a lot about the different insulin products best practices etc. Subbed for the reviews!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I would go for it too but I only eat carbs on Friday and Saturday which is probably not what you guys are really looking for.

I do respect the high quality stuff Purus consistently puts out though!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go for it too but I only eat carbs on Friday and Saturday which is probably not what you guys are really looking for.

I do respect the high quality stuff Purus consistently puts out though!
Appreciate the comments! No worries on not being able to try it out. Juts hope we can get some good logs in.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to all those smart enough to put an app in :lol: Purus is a great company and who doesnt want to try a great free product and tell others?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
28 years old, training for 12 years on and off, last 3 years serious, p slin, and anadraulic pump, can start asap, I get fat easy and would like something that will prevent me from having to be carb conscious on everything. I do not have a meter but will check into getting one if need be

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Age-25
2. How long have you been Training-Since middle school, and serious post high school.
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any?Only tried AP and pslin. Would really like to compare and contrast.
4. When can you start this log? with in 20 days or less.
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot? I wanna try slinshot for a couple reasons. My goal is to stay as lean as possible for the summer so I dont want any added fat but mainly I take a post work out shake with protein and carbs and would love see by adding slin shot if it would make a difference and since I have been using this post work out hsake for 4-5 years now and nothing has really changed post workout would like to see its effect.
6. Can you check blood glucose? I could I guess. Not sure whats out there but if a store carrys one I could pick one up.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Some very good apps so far. We should get some VERY good logs....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. 51
2.30+years
3.AP-glycobol-r-ala
4.ASAP
5. on a cut would stack with ALPHA T-2.

been on a long cut, but can't cut out carbs-i don't function well on low carbs. try to do extra cardio to make up for carb consumption. this would work out very well for me, imo.

so far down from 260 to 204. goal is 190.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. 51
2.30+years
3.AP-glycobol-r-ala
4.ASAP

been on a long cut, but can't cut out carbs-i don't function well on low carbs. try to do extra cardio to make up for carb consumption. this would work out very well for me, imo.

I have to say I like this guy for the job. Best of luck from 1 Tom to another Tom :AR15firing:

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
1. 25
2. been training 11 yrs since hs football days
3. Never tried anything like this before
4. Can start after 4/24 when my pct is completed
5. I am looking for something new to see how my body responds with it.
6. Mom's a diabetic so I have access to here blood sugar monitor about once a week after church

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established

Congrats on the loss in weight man. 55lbs is no joke. 190 though ouch!! i would hate to dip under the 200lb mark again it seemed to take F O R E V E R to get there

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to throw my hat in for this! I like the single ingredient profile and this would be my first Purus product.

1. Age - 28
2. How long have you been Training - 3 years seriously, athlete all my life
3. What other Slin type products have you used if any? Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Glycobol
4. When can you start this log? Immediately
5. Why do you want to try SLINShot? I am very carb sensitive but with the addition of nutrient repartitioners I have been able to lean out significantly and continue to grow muscle on reduced carbs (80-150 grams avg per day).
6. Can you check blood glucose? No but I am sure that I could use my co-workers tester if needed to get some spot numbers after a carb containing meal.

I will be running this in conjunction with Natadrol, I have 5 weeks left of it and I believe this would be an excellent addition to the stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the loss in weight man. 55lbs is no joke. 190 though ouch!! i would hate to dip under the 200lb mark again it seemed to take F O R E V E R to get there
at 51 it is much harder to maintain muscle tone at heavier weight. arthritis is in early stages and it makes it very painful to go heavy. i didn't go on this cut because i felt i was fat, but to protect joints and improve mobility-getting older is a pain in the asss.

just couldn't do heavyweight workouts and then go to a physically demanding job anymore. i feel much better at the lighter weight.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
AGE-39
YEARS TRANING-@20
COULD START-immediately(one week of pink magic left)
WHY-i am an older bodybuilder looking for any advantage i can get to get bigger and stronger.i have been intrigued in this aspect of supplementation for awhile now but have yet to try anything due to i have wasted thousands of dollars for being naive! i have been considering a.p though..
GLUCOSE CHECK-can do either through a dr.(fam. member)or on a test kit weekly)
thank you for your consideration i am fairly new here and would like to get some logging experience -pdredman72
good app. good luck bro.

WarDogUSMC

WarDogUSMC

Awards
1. 35
2. since HS, off an on
3. none
4. IF I can use product with current cycle, then ASAP (using Organ shield for cycle support)
5. seems like a rock solid product- I would love to run it with my PH cycle in a week and half (or a stand alone if required)
6. sure if you want me to

I know I'm new to the AM board without much clout, but a little background on me.
I'm 35, have been lifting in some form or fashion since high school- joined the Marine Corps, vet of 8 years. Layed off the gym for a while because of depression and alcohol Have been back for almost 2 years now Im back on and cutting it up!
I don't compete, I'm not a body builder by profession. Im average 35 year old guy that is trying to stay in top condition. I work out because it brings me chi.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
1. 51
2.30+years
3.AP-glycobol-r-ala
4.ASAP

sounds like you're on the right track BigT... keep on keepin' on

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
1.24 years old

2.Been training for 6 years with varying levels of intensity from doing a bb competition to just wanting to look good on the beach.

3.I've used glucophase xr (waiting for its return) anabolic pump, p slin, yellow gold, and glycobol. All with different degrees of success. If I had to rate them I'd go from best to worst Glucophase, ap, yg, glycobol, and p-slin.

4.I could also start this log Asap.

5.I want to try slinshot for two reasons. One being I do tend to respond well to insulin mimickers/glucose disposal agents and this newest product certainly piqued my interest and two because unlike all other products I've used in the past this particular ingredient I do not know much about and am genuinely curious as to its effects in the body.

6.Unfortunately I cannot take blood glucose readings for the log.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
exited to try this myself and found a cheap bottle of nastymass that im orderin for the end of the summer woohoo!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Congratulations to:

pdredman72
rippedforce63
djbombsquad
Thebigt

felt generous and went with 4 :)

PM with shipping info and any questions. Will get these out

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Congratulations to:

pdredman72
rippedforce63
djbombsquad
Thebigt

felt generous and went with 4 :)

PM with shipping info and any questions. Will get these out
Im def liking the list especially my boy Tom. And pdredman72 has been looking solid. Cant say too much about the other 2 but I am sure they will do great if Grambo picked them. I mean he did pick me before so :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im def liking the list especially my boy Tom. And pdredman72 has been looking solid. Cant say too much about the other 2 but I am sure they will do great if Grambo picked them. I mean he did pick me before so :lol:
your boy tom. i like that, since i probably have close to 30 years on you, lol.

thanks grambo-i will get that pm out, excited to get this going.

did you say these are going out right away?

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i am very exited to try this product!thanks grambo for the pick i am very gratefull to have become a member of the best community and site for knowlege, friendship help and positive encouragement that i have seen here from all members!thanks t-hawk for the push!i will set up my log as soon as the slinshot hits my doorstep...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am very exited to try this product!thanks grambo for the pick i am very gratefull to have become a member of the best community and site for knowlege, friendship help and positive encouragement that i have seen here from all members!thanks t-hawk for the push!i will set up my log as soon as the slinshot hits my doorstep...
damn, and i thought i was excited-congrats pd.

now, pm grambo your info so we can get this boat in the water.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your boy tom. i like that, since i probably have close to 30 years on you, lol.

thanks grambo-i will get that pm out, excited to get this going.

did you say these are going out right away?
I think the list is a solid one. Lots of good applications but these members and apps stood out the most. I'm excited for you guys lol and I hope it works great. Haven't gotten to try it myself just yet.

As soon as I have everyones info I will ship these asap!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the list is a solid one. Lots of good applications but these members and apps stood out the most. I'm excited for you guys lol and I hope it works great. Haven't gotten to try it myself just yet.

As soon as I have everyones info I will ship these asap!
slinshot may very well be the missing link i have been looking for. it should be a perfect addition to my cut.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys, another solid product from a great company. I've been waiting forever for this to release...:dance:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys, another solid product from a great company. I've been waiting forever for this to release...:dance:
Appreciate the support! I know we are all working hard to bring Purus up with some of the other great companies here at AM. Show we are much more than a PH company these days.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't let you down. Also now that I have a video cam I can start my films up again.