Welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete Mr Aestheticz!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

My name is RJ Perkins, I am a champion amateur all natural bodybuilder looking to make a name and leave a mark in the world of all natural bodybuilding. I have been involved, with sports, fitness, and lifting for a long time now (roughly 11 years), and am still getting my feet wet and really involved with the sport of natural bodybuilding. I have been involved now for little over 2 years.

I played football for 14 years and played as far as up to semi-pro football. I began bodybuilding in January of 2008 being I felt I was not progressing with football. I was always constantly in the gym and found myself becoming a regular and needed a new challenge, so after much research, reading, experimenting, and so forth I began my quest into bodybuilding at the beginning of a new year to start fresh and have been doing it ever since.

..Competitions, Placings, and Awards..
2008 OCB North Atlantic States
Men's Bodybuilding 101: 1st Place
Men's Bodybuilding Short Novice: 1st Place
Awards: Best Posing Award Men's Bodybuilding

We here at Anabolic Innovations would like your help in welcoming our newest sponsored athlete Mr Aestheticz. RJ will make a great addition to Team Anabolic. We strive to bring our loyal customer a top notch team that is willing to help everyone with questions on our products or diet and training. We have put together a great team. Please feel ask any of us questions so we can help you meet you fitness goals. I am really looking forward to working with RJ. RJ welcome to Team Anabolic!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NICE!

HUGE Welcome to the team!

Thank you RJ!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome to the team...wait..i'm not on the team...but gratz!