Want free HemaVol? Then GTGIH!

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Nice opp! Get to it guys, I'd for sure take one but just got chosen to run something else.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
would love the opportunity,iFORCE, sign me up

smyd

Awards
sound awesome, would love to run and review it. sign me up!

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I would also love to run Hemavol!! I gurantee that I will provide the musclenation with an un-biased review! I have also used many other similar products and will be able to compare, sign me up!

boilerfan

Awards
Ive been wanting to try this for a while now. I Force is one of my favorite companies.
I am definately 18+

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iforce who you gonna trust some guys who want a free supp or me your loyal fan. i have tried most of your guy's products and love me some maxout

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id love to try it out as gmatine has been on the tryout list! for over ayear now but blueprint seemed too spendy int he long run, but hemavol paired with the new Maximize v2 would be freaking sick!!!

if anyone drops please pleae please notify me

heavydeadlift

Awards
i like this stuff....been using it for two weeks now....pumps are huge and the mega b12 dose helps with some extra energy

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
awesome guys. Mr. "iForce" ;) should be getting in here ASAP and we will get the hemavol out once we decide who is going to run it. Cant wait to see what you guys think its been a real homerun for us this year.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Count me In. Awesome profile on Hemavol!

age 26

Will give a full 1-10 review on all points. Let me know!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
awesome guys. Mr. "iForce" ;) should be getting in here ASAP and we will get the hemavol out once we decide who is going to run it. Cant wait to see what you guys think its been a real homerun for us this year.
Hey Dave how'd that Furaz treat ya? Lookin BEAST in the Avi!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dave how'd that Furaz treat ya? Lookin BEAST in the Avi!
thanks man! I actually never ran it, after hearing about how it was laced with a ton of caffeine and gave people bad headaches :puke:

anyone interested in a sick deal on 3 bottles pm me haha

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
thanks man! I actually never ran it, after hearing about how it was laced with a ton of caffeine and gave people bad headaches :puke:

anyone interested in a sick deal on 3 bottles pm me haha
The bottles I gave you were from the original "good" batch not the newer ones with the caff issues, too bad though.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
The bottles I gave you were from the original "good" batch not the newer ones with the caff issues, too bad though.
oh really? cool i will run them on my next cycle. I didnt want to take the chance during my contest prep but now that I know i will probably throw it in my next cycle.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely like to try it out. 36yrs old male. Training for 10yrs. Teacher/coach. Great diet, healthy. Would give a great review/log.

thanks

xlivefreex

Awards
18 and will write a review.

damn I hope im not late, I've been wanting to try this.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
oh really? cool i will run them on my next cycle. I didnt want to take the chance during my contest prep but now that I know i will probably throw it in my next cycle.
Yeah check the batch number with Axis labs, they are good to go. Bought them before they were originally DC'd.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to try this stuff and def Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.

Age 21.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome chance for people, love this stuff! The lower your bodyfat, the more you will even like it!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any updates on this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im down to try a weeks worth.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
I think im too late but I am
25 yo male
Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
yep think he did...pretty gay

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try this..I'm hooked on axis labs hemodraulix, I would love to make the switch and see how this stuff is. I'm 25 and will give a great honest review..I know I have very few post here it is just because I'm new to this site I have been on other sites and have a lot more post under this name or jakedown

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this actually happens I would be glad to test it and give you my honest thoughts on it. 28 here and currently running a log on here already so adding my thoughts there and in another thread are not an issue. Curious how this compares to L-arginine based products.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I didn't foget guys...the 10 winners were PM'd for their shipping info, and the samples were shipped out.