Primordial Performance Presents: Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

* Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
* Converts cholesterol to testosterone
* Contains 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
* No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones

Another Testosterone Booster?! Think Again.

A lot of “testosterone boosters” seem to make crazy claims like “BOOST TESTOSTERONE BY 1200%!” -- or by some unbelievable crazy amount. The truth is, most of these claims are the result of unnatural steroids in the product, or flat out lies.

Needless to say, we really didn’t want to call Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 a “testosterone booster”. Quite frankly, we would be embarrassed to even put it in the same category.

So, we created a new category. It’s called the “Testosterone Conversion Factor” category. We felt the name “Testosterone Conversion Factor-1” was appropriate since TCF-1 increases the first (and most important) step in testosterone conversion. We will get to that later.

Now, read this next line carefully -

Human research shows that supplementing with TCF-1 can increase total testosterone production by 42% in only 12 days. (1)

Furthermore –

Out of the 23 participants, 20 had a significant increase in testosterone after just 12 days. The placebo group did not have an increase in testosterone. (1)

The results are shown here –

Note - Each serving of TCF-1 includes the exact dose used in the above study.

A 42% increase in total testosterone after 12 days is nothing short of phenomenal. What makes TCF-1 so compelling is that these results were accomplished by a single naturally occurring D-amino acid and only this specific D-amino acid has this testosterone boosting ability. (1-3)

Before I tell you about this unique D-amino acid and how it works let me give you a few facts -

TCF-1 contains no herbs
TCF-1 contains no stimulants
TCF-1 contains no steroids or hormones
TCF-1 contains no “proprietary” or “secret ingredients”

In other words, TCF-1 has nothing to hide. It provides real benefits with a proven ingredient. It also happens to be non-suppressive and 100% natural. TCF-1 is unlike anything the market has ever seen.

TCF-1 – A Critical Factor for Male Health

Boosting total testosterone by 42% will have some serious physical and mental benefits, but personally I’m more excited about how TCF-1 works, than the benefits it provides (probably because I’m a major science geek).

As far as we know, TCF-1 is the only bio-available, naturally occurring amino acid shown to have such a profound effect on total testosterone levels in healthy men. (1-3) As you can see from the graph above TCF-1 is a powerful LH booster, but it’s not the primary mechanism of how TCF-1 increases testosterone – it’s something else, something much more interesting.

TCF-1 directly up-regulates the most important factor in testosterone creation – cholesterol transfer. (3-4)

In the following segments you will learn exactly why this is so important – and why it’s a must have supplement for any man seeking to naturally increase his testosterone levels.

The Testosterone Production Line

When testosterone levels are low, the brain senses this, and pulses a large dose of luteinizing hormone (LH) into the blood stream.

The cells in the testes responsible for creating testosterone are called leydig cells. So, the LH travels to the leydig cells and transmits a message to “increase testosterone production”.

Once LH binds to the outside of the cell it begins communicating the message to “increase testosterone” by sending out commands to the cellular hormone stations within the cell – such as the powerhouse of the cell, the mitochondria – which is responsible for the first step in hormone production. (3-4)

Since cholesterol is the starting material for all hormones, the mitochondria is ordered to collect nearby cholesterol. Because cholesterol cannot pass the walls of the mitochondria on its own, a special transport protein is produced to wrap around cholesterol and carry it through the walls of the mitochondria. This is a very important job which is specifically assigned to steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (sTAR). (3-4)

And here we reach the bottleneck…

sTAR - The Bottleneck of Testosterone

Getting cholesterol inside the mitochondria is the rate limiting step of testosterone production and sTAR is the key transporter in this process. (2-4)

I’ll say it again, because it’s so important…

The transport of cholesterol into the mitochondria via sTAR is the rate-limiting step -- the critical control point – the slow point in testosterone creation.

Therefore, no matter how much LH or cholesterol you have in your body, testosterone production will always be limited by the amount of cholesterol that can be brought into the mitochondria via sTAR. Increasing sTAR should be the #1 priority for any male trying to increase his testosterone level.

TCF-1 Increases Mitochondrial sTAR by 90%

Incubation of testicular cells with TCF-1 has shown to directly increase sTAR protein levels by 90% within the mitochondria. Researchers propose this is a result of TCF-1 enhancing sTAR mRNA levels, thus enhancing replication of the sTAR protein. (4)

This is the primary mechanism that makes TCF-1 so special. TCF-1 is one of the only amino acids known to significantly increase the level of cholesterol transport protein (sTAR) within the mitochondria. (1-4)

The process of TCF-1, sTAR and testosterone conversion looks like this –

With higher amounts of sTAR in the mitochondria, more cholesterol will be transported into the mitochondria for processing into testosterone. This will increase the testosterone production in response to stimulus. (3-5)

In other words, by increasing sTAR, TCF-1 will result in –

* Higher testosterone output from the body’s natural LH stimulus (1, 3, 6)
* Higher testosterone output from exogenous hCG stimulus (3)

Yes, you read that right. TCF-1 enhances testosterone output from the testes in response to LH or hCG by increasing the testes ability to turn cholesterol into testosterone. In addition, TCF-1 is also a powerful LH booster. (1,6)

This makes TCF-1 an essential supplement for men who –

* Have low LH & low testosterone and want to restore normal levels of both
* Have normal LH with low testosterone and want to restore normal testosterone levels
* Have normal LH and normal testosterone and want to maximize production of both

Post Cycle Therapy? You bet.

Right about now you are probably realizing that TCF-1 is a must have for post cycle therapy (PCT). It’s true, TCF-1 can dramatically improve recovery of natural T levels and would have synergistic effects with the Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) or even a SERM such as Toremifene, Nolvadex or Clomid.

In fact, TCF-1 is going to become an addition to the TRS package, since it plays such an important role in testosterone production. If you are looking for the best possible PCT, TCF-1 should be included.

Grape Flavor – Beware

I’ll be the first to admit that some of our liquid products are not the tastiest creations. Most of our customers have to quickly follow their dose of PP liquid products with a big glass of water.

This time around we’ve managed to make TCF-1 taste like pure grape sweet tart candy. Seriously.

In fact, the grape flavor is so addictively tasty; I literally took 10x the recommended dose when we got our first sample. I also suffered from a 2hr headache, so no matter how much you want to drink your entire bottle of TCF-1 – don’t do it.

dentity of TCF-1

TCF-1 is a highly purified sodium-D-aspartate – the exact same form of d-aspartic acid used in the human study showing a 42% increase in total testosterone levels. (1)

d-aspartic_acid

D-aspartic acid

Recommended Use

Since long-term human studies have not been done with d-aspartic acid supplementation we are making a conservative recommendation to only use this product in 12-day intervals.

For instance -
Take 10ml once daily for 12 days.
Then take 12 days off. Repeat.

Dosing in such a fashion would allow a user to obtain the clinically proven benefits, but also allow the TCF-1 to clear the body during the off period before starting supplementation again.

Safe & Natural

As a naturally occurring water-soluble amino acid, d-aspartic acid is considered completely safe and non-toxic (aside from my super-high dose headache experience). In fact, no serious negative side-effects have even been recorded in animal or human trials with d-aspartic acid. (1-6) However we encourage our customers to always consult with their practitioner prior to using any testosterone boosting product.

Order Today, Save Your Testicles Tomorrow

If you are suddenly feeling like you’re not reaping the maximum benefit from your testes or your high dollar testosterone boosting products, don’t be worried, it is normal to feel pre-withdrawal symptoms after learning of TCF-1’s powerful testosterone boosting effects.

Fortunately, we can have a bottle to your door tomorrow if you place your order by 12:00pm PST today with overnight shipping (excluding weekends & holidays).

And remember, once your TCF-1 arrives, don’t drink the whole bottle. Be safe and enjoy your heightened T levels!

Click here to buy Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 10cc (10mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 12

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Calories

Total Carb.
0g
0%

Sugars
0g

TCF-1 (sodium D-aspartate)

3.12g†

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

†Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Distilled Water, natural grape flavor, sucralose, hydroxyproly methylcellulose, juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus **, potassium sorbate, sodium bensoate.

** For color.

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one serving (10mL) daily. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

Use product in 12 day intervals. For instance, use product for 12 consecutive days, take 12 days off, then repeat.

WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

References

1. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.
Antimo D’Aniello et al.
Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

2. D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role.
Antimo D’ Anello
Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

3. D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS
Nagata, Y., et al.
Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

4. Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells.
Nagata, Y., et al.
FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999)

5. Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging
Barry R. et al.
BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

6. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.
D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
so one bottle only gets you 12 servings? better of going with anabolic xtreme's hard fx then

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Sounds promising, but if its only a 12 day regimen, I hope the price is right

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
80% sure I will order this today, I will let you guys know what I think! I had heard some of the talk about this, and after reading this post am pretty convinced I would like to give it a run.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
80% sure I will order this today, I will let you guys know what I think! I had heard some of the talk about this, and after reading this post am pretty convinced I would like to give it a run.
talk is cheap

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$20 this week then $30 therafter, c'mon pp. yall need to keep it $20 a pop and just call it a day, probably would of been better adding it in your dermacrine, turinabol, sd(if it was still in production) or should of just added it in the sustain alpha
You would honestly only need 12 days worth in general, so 1 bottle would suffice. Some people may choose to cycle this 12 days on/ 12 days off for a specific length of time.

This is a good option to help kick-start your PCT to enable you to help solidify those gains you've made by increasing your endogenous test level more quickly. The effects of 1 bottle alone should sufficiently help expedite the goal of returning to a normal hormonal milieu.

-John

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been looking into the D aspartic acid supps and this looks good. I already like PP supps real well so this will be a no brainer, definatly goin to be picking up a couple. And yes, perfect to use right after a cycle.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. How might one incorporate this into PCT alongside Nolvadex, and how many bottles would you suggest for maximum efficiency/recovery?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What sort of herbal/natural test booster would stack best with this? Something that incerases Free Test, Total Test or both?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good PP

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
When can we expect to see this added to the TRS stack for some sweet sweet PCT action??

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can we expect to see this added to the TRS stack for some sweet sweet PCT action??
I believe it's slated for the near future. I don't have a tentative date to give you at this time. As soon as I know anything additional, I shall pass it along to you all. :)

-John

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hey john, when it says converts cholestoral to test, what percentage of bad cholestoral, might be affected?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey john, when it says converts cholestoral to test, what percentage of bad cholestoral, might be affected?
Assuming your diet consists of a certain amount of cholestoral, Id be pretty confident in saying it would be dietary cholestoral, but we will let John comment officially.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your diet consists of a certain amount of cholestoral, Id be pretty confident in saying it would be dietary cholestoral, but we will let John comment officially.
Would like to know this myself.

I already ordered one bottle to give it a try. i think i'll run this after my OEP+AT2 log.

20 bucks won't kill me and i used some points i had to knock out the cost of shipping.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to know this myself.

I already ordered one bottle to give it a try. i think i'll run this after my OEP+AT2 log.

20 bucks won't kill me and i used some points i had to knock out the cost of shipping.
Yea I was planning on using my points for the same reason. I don't have many of them left, but enough to help :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want some info on Androhard

Also... TCF-1 increases LH?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some info on Androhard
I'm waiting for the write-up to be complete and then I'll post up the promo for you all. If you have any questions in the meantime, just let me know.

-John

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
reason i ask, is i just got blood werk back in the middle of my 8 week 1- 1.2 g bold cycle, and cholestoral wuz 244. Kinda need to get that down, and if i utilize it with a product like this, then wouldnt you?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
As in the talk about this product previous to release? If you hit up the sales page and check the refrences a quick google search will back of the article. So what is cheap about it?
yeah they gave this supplement to 80 yr olds for testing, and by no means am i trying diss PP. i love their stuff and support them 100000% i just wasn't feeling the $30 for only 12 servings where as i could get it in bulk powder from NP for $24 or go with Hard FX to get more bang for my buck

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like PP keeps on rolling out pure awesomeness.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah they gave this supplement to 80 yr olds for testing, and by no means am i trying diss PP. i love their stuff and support them 100000% i just wasn't feeling the $30 for only 12 servings where as i could get it in bulk powder from NP for $24 or go with Hard FX to get more bang for my buck
Hard FX does look really good.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Hard FX does look really good.
thats what i'm talkin about, WhatsaRoid, i'm a big fan of pp's products and i support them to the fullest, i mean i purchased their superdrone muscle stack w/their 1-t and their tr stack and that stuff is mean, i felt like the hulk on that stuff, and if my skin would of turned green i would of swore i was a super hero, but if i'm going to get that DAA i'm going with AX on this one, it's blowin PP's out the park:sad6: profile wise and serving wise; gotta call a spade a spade; real talk, but i love you PP, but 12 servings, cmon now, i feel like we're being cheated

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at Hard FX now. And while the ingredient profile looks good, for those that are looking for the DAA I don't think it is blowing PPs out of the water. Their ingredient list is a propriety blend. Even if 343 mg of the 473mg propriety blend is DAA it would be equal to the DAA content in PP's. It seems unlikely that 343 mg is straight DAA. And even if it did contain that amount per capsule, it would take 9 caps to replicate the 3.12 gram study which would yield approximately 12 days. With that knowledge, the $54.99 pricetag doesn't seem all that attractive for those of us trying to replicate the study

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
d-aspartic seems to be getting a lot of play lately! and from what i can tell seems to be for great reason!

id love to stack this with something like testopro, really release a lot of Free test in my body, SICK PCT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, looks interesting, i'll have to wait until i see some logs before I shell out some cash.
i had to pay the irs this year. no return for me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Any reason besides prolactin that you guys suggest a 12 day lay off? When all one would have to do is take 1-carboxy while on it, and AI if estrogen becomes an issue.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
HMMM.

Two weeks superdrone, twelve days DAA, two days off, two weeks superdrone, TRS with DAA. sounds tasty.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
HMMM.

Two weeks superdrone, twelve days DAA, two days off, two weeks superdrone, TRS with DAA. sounds tasty.
true indeed, that sounds ill, too bad superdrone is now an urban legend, pp needs to bring that one back, even if it's for a 1 week run, we needs dat:smite:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
true indeed, that sounds ill, too bad superdrone is now an urban legend, pp needs to bring that one back, even if it's for a 1 week run, we needs dat:smite:

Got two bottles in da fridge. They keep whispering to me every time I open the door....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Got two bottles in da fridge. They keep whispering to me every time I open the door....
i know exactly what you're saying, i got about 3/4 of a bottle too, but want more:tongue2::silly:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Check out my log in the supplement log section guys, I will be adding TCF-1 in next week!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if this would perform on a high cholesterol diet. At least 50 % more than rda.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?
TCF-1 would complement something like testopro or phyto-testosterone (and similar "natty test boosters") b/c TCF-1 increases total test and LH. The increased total test will increase free test as well.

Most natty test boosters like the above ones increase free test without increasing total test. So the combo of TCF-1 or DAA + Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro should give some pretty sick results and very synergystic too.

I'd do it.:AR15firing:

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Would Sustain and this work well together? Besides price...is there any real difference between this and NP's bulk?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at Hard FX now. And while the ingredient profile looks good, for those that are looking for the DAA I don't think it is blowing PPs out of the water. Their ingredient list is a propriety blend. Even if 343 mg of the 473mg propriety blend is DAA it would be equal to the DAA content in PP's. It seems unlikely that 343 mg is straight DAA. And even if it did contain that amount per capsule, it would take 9 caps to replicate the 3.12 gram study which would yield approximately 12 days. With that knowledge, the $54.99 pricetag doesn't seem all that attractive for those of us trying to replicate the study

very good calulated point

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
very good calulated point
Thanks! Just didn't want to see people bashing the product so quickly without looking at the big picture. I personally have 3 coming my way and will post an unbiased review.

UKStrength

TCF-1 works in a different manner to other testosterone boosters by increasing the rate of conversion of intracellular cholesterol to testosterone via the mitochondria. So you could stack it with those compounds and still see a large benefit :D

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^What he said. It does work in such a different manner from most all test boosters (it boost total test and LH) that it could be used to compliment them (Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro or Testofen only or Divanil only, etc). Also, most natty test boosters don't increase total test, just free test. Hence, the complementary mechanism.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like adding L Carnitine period. The 20+ some benefits, increasing/opening testosterone receptor sites is one of my favorites. GPLC and Arginocarn from Primordial Performance are great sources. Id like to see them add a L tartrate form if possible.