Primordial Performance Presents: Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Primordial Performance Presents: Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

I wonder if this would perform on a high cholesterol diet. At least 50 % more than rda.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?
    TCF-1 would complement something like testopro or phyto-testosterone (and similar "natty test boosters") b/c TCF-1 increases total test and LH. The increased total test will increase free test as well.

Most natty test boosters like the above ones increase free test without increasing total test. So the combo of TCF-1 or DAA + Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro should give some pretty sick results and very synergystic too.

I'd do it.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Would Sustain and this work well together? Besides price...is there any real difference between this and NP's bulk?

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    I'm looking at Hard FX now. And while the ingredient profile looks good, for those that are looking for the DAA I don't think it is blowing PPs out of the water. Their ingredient list is a propriety blend. Even if 343 mg of the 473mg propriety blend is DAA it would be equal to the DAA content in PP's. It seems unlikely that 343 mg is straight DAA. And even if it did contain that amount per capsule, it would take 9 caps to replicate the 3.12 gram study which would yield approximately 12 days. With that knowledge, the $54.99 pricetag doesn't seem all that attractive for those of us trying to replicate the study

very good calulated point

6. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    very good calulated point
    Thanks! Just didn't want to see people bashing the product so quickly without looking at the big picture. I personally have 3 coming my way and will post an unbiased review.

7. UKStrength

TCF-1 works in a different manner to other testosterone boosters by increasing the rate of conversion of intracellular cholesterol to testosterone via the mitochondria. So you could stack it with those compounds and still see a large benefit

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

^^^What he said. It does work in such a different manner from most all test boosters (it boost total test and LH) that it could be used to compliment them (Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro or Testofen only or Divanil only, etc). Also, most natty test boosters don't increase total test, just free test. Hence, the complementary mechanism.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

I like adding L Carnitine period. The 20+ some benefits, increasing/opening testosterone receptor sites is one of my favorites. GPLC and Arginocarn from Primordial Performance are great sources. Id like to see them add a L tartrate form if possible.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Reps for the "Master Blaster" avy.

I would probably look to run this with (2) bottles total (12 days on/ 12 days off/ 12 days on). Make sure you check out our current sale now as well. Each TCF-1 is only $20.00.

Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!
    Only a few days left to get in on this sale! Don't miss out!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    TCF-1 works in a different manner to other testosterone boosters by increasing the rate of conversion of intracellular cholesterol to testosterone via the mitochondria. So you could stack it with those compounds and still see a large benefit
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    ^^^What he said. It does work in such a different manner from most all test boosters (it boost total test and LH) that it could be used to compliment them (Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro or Testofen only or Divanil only, etc). Also, most natty test boosters don't increase total test, just free test. Hence, the complementary mechanism.
    both great posts im thinking of doing somthing like this when mine gets in.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So after 12 days if you do not use the supp again, what happens to your test levels?

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Answers

would this replace Sustain Alpha during PCT or compliment it?

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WarDogUSMC View Post
    would this replace Sustain Alpha during PCT or compliment it?
    compliment
    Truth

15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

So after 12 days if you do not use the sipp again, what happens to your test levels?

Id assume they would slowly taper down to regular levels. This is one of the benefits of the 12 day/on off on schedule, is that you would see the increase in test in 12 days, still have above norm levels through your break period (slowly decreasing), followed by re-uping it with more TCF-1. BTW: This is based on my judgement of the studies, but I can't say for sure.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

They plan on adding TCF-1 to the TRS stack. Thats what leads me to believe they compliment very well.
    Truth

17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    They plan on adding TCF-1 to the TRS stack. Thats what leads me to believe they compliment very well.
    Yea, Id agree with that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So after 12 days if you do not use the supp again, what happens to your test levels?
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

Id assume they would slowly taper down to regular levels. This is one of the benefits of the 12 day/on off on schedule, is that you would see the increase in test in 12 days, still have above norm levels through your break period (slowly decreasing), followed by re-uping it with more TCF-1. BTW: This is based on my judgement of the studies, but I can't say for sure.
    Yeah, you're levels would eventually return within a normal homeostatic range. This product will be very helpful to those individuals utilizing it during the PCT period. This product can help to up-regulate total testosterone levels more quickly which will not only make you feel better, but also help to preserve those hard earned gains you've made.

-John

Legendary

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not to be cynical, but it seems you might have to keep taking this for the rest of your life if you want to keep those kinds of levels. Other than taking a blood test, is\there any significant or noticeable changes that one can definitely attribute to having high test levels? I guess one would be strength, and some sexual benefits. Sorry for all the questions.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I like adding L Carnitine period. The 20+ some benefits, increasing/opening testosterone receptor sites is one of my favorites. GPLC and Arginocarn from Primordial Performance are great sources. Id like to see them add a L tartrate form if possible.
    Agree 100% on this. been using all three with great results.

i want more bulk LCLT so i can make a topical with it. read a study where it stated it was good for hairloss.

21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Not to be cynical, but it seems you might have to keep taking this for the rest of your life if you want to keep those kinds of levels. Other than taking a blood test, is\there any significant or noticeable changes that one can definitely attribute to having high test levels? I guess one would be strength, and some sexual benefits. Sorry for all the questions.
    How would that be different then any other supplement? No supplement will give you lifetime benefits from one cycle. This product gives you an increase in test levels which will lead to strength and growth during that period. As mentioned previously it will also work as a perfect compliment to a PCT protocol.

Besides these benefits, the only sides you might notice is maybe a bit of acne or oily skin, both of which can easily be controlled and would only effect those who are already prone to it. You might also see a bit of agression, but I can't see that as being to drastic. I got some supplement runs in the works, but I can't wait to try this product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that is a bad thing, I am just trying to get a better understanding before I buy it. Like you I am here to learn and understand, and this is an unusual "cycle" period. We all are used to 30 days or longer "cycles". And, usually with other supps, you probably won't see anything in 12 days So when something comes along that breaks the norm, one can't help but be skeptical. And as unknowledgeable about this sort of stuff as I am, especially from a scientific aspect, my curiousity is peaked. Well I think I have enough to make a more calculated decision about whether I want it or not.........I am going to try it. Plus it does not cost much Thanks for you guys' input.

23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that is a bad thing, I am just trying to get a better understanding before I buy it. Like you I am here to learn and understand, and this is an unusual "cycle" period. We all are used to 30 days or longer "cycles". And, usually with other supps, you probably won't see anything in 12 days So when something comes along that breaks the norm, one can't help but be skeptical. And as unknowledgeable about this sort of stuff as I am, especially from a scientific aspect, my curiousity is peaked. Well I think I have enough to make a more calculated decision about whether I want it or not.........I am going to try it. Plus it does not cost much Thanks for you guys' input.
    Oh for sure man. My comment wasn't argumentive at all, just pointing out that like anything it needs cycling. Yea, we all are here to learn, so thats why I tried to explain it because I do have a decent grasp on the benefits of this supplement. The 12 day cycle is a break from the norm, but the studies show that an increase in test, and a decent increase, is seen in 12 days. PP took the responsible route and designed the product around the study. They easily could have come out with a 45 day run of it, but no study has gone beyond the 12 day intake, so it is recommended to only go that far. I think you made a good choice picking it up, I'm sure you will be happy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

These are all very good questions. I think that our Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 is best suited for PCT in general. After coming off a suppressive hormonal cycle, you want to up-regulate your own testosterone production quickly to maintain those gains, as well as mitigate associated side effects (e.g., lethargy, loss of libido, labile mood swings, etc). This product will help your body to get test production going more quickly by utilizing endogenous precursor material (cholesterol) at a more efficient pace.

This product is really best suited as an adjunct during the PCT period along with whatever else you have planned to further up-regulate you HPGA (e.g., SERM, TRS stack, etc).

-John

Legendary

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I appreciate the clarification John, thanks.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Does PP (or anybody) have any thoughts on how to keep prolactin within a desirable range while using this? Safely? I hear l-dopa and/or vitex will do the trick but am not quite sold on these yet. I do know that high prolactin is all kinds of suck..

27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

John, would you then not recommend this product for someone who was looking to use a test booster? I understand the synergy it has with PCT, however, it seems like if someone created a stack including a test booster, one could sub in the TCF-1 to achive the desired effects, particularly those who wish to remain natural.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

bump for the standalone test booster comment...

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    John, would you then not recommend this product for someone who was looking to use a test booster? I understand the synergy it has with PCT, however, it seems like if someone created a stack including a test booster, one could sub in the TCF-1 to achive the desired effects, particularly those who wish to remain natural.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    bump for the standalone test booster comment...
    Yes, you could definitely use this as an adjunct in a test boosting regimen. Based on the science that I've read thusfar, it would seem this would be a very nice addition to PCT to help up-regulate HPGA. I guess it really depends on how you market it.

-John

Legendary

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

you guys gonna get some logs out on this?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

31. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes, you could definitely use this as an adjunct in a test boosting regimen. Based on the science that I've read thusfar, it would seem this would be a very nice addition to PCT to help up-regulate HPGA. I guess it really depends on how you market it.

-John
    Would be really nice to see some natural logs of TCF-1, Phyto-Testosterone, Sustain Alpha and toco 8

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in for a log..
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

whats the best way to take the 10mg? In the am?

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

uk i was thinking about running a similar stack to that!

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Just bought 4 bottles. Good times.

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Post up some thoughts or experiences that you've had while using our TCF-1. As always, we really appreciate your input and support.

Thanks everyone!

-John

Legendary

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I had very good results just running it for 12 days on the tail end of my last PCT. I started it the final week of a torem+TRS PCT b/c that's when it came in the mail, but it worked well, and around day 10 or so, I got a massive libido boost that continued for about 4 days after I finished the bottle. It was the older bottle which had 12 servings; now that it is 24 servings/bottle, and I have one right in front of me, I am dreading my next PCT a little bit less. I am running so much Tren LV (135mg/day) and Tren tabs (75mg/day) right now that my nuts are going to be the size of acorns by the time I finish this cycle, so I will definitely need the extra help. Torem + TRS + TCF-1 should be solid. Tren PCTs suck, but it should still be solid.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'm running a log on another site and doing 12 days with before and after bloodwork.... On day 5... Great taste!

39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I'm running a log on another site and doing 12 days with before and after bloodwork.... On day 5... Great taste!
    Can you link to it. Feel free to PM me if you would like.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Our TCF-1 is a product that demonstrates the scientific support, as well as the anecdotal feedback of great effect from our customer base. This product is versatile in so many ways ranging from an OTC "test booster", to a very impressive adjunct to your PCT.

You can't beat here what you get from Primordial Performance for the price in terms of effect and proven science!

-John

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance presents: AndroHard!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:39 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 10:16 PM
  3. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 12:34 PM