Primordial Performance Presents: Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. d-aspartic seems to be getting a lot of play lately! and from what i can tell seems to be for great reason!

    id love to stack this with something like testopro, really release a lot of Free test in my body, SICK PCT


  2. huh, looks interesting, i'll have to wait until i see some logs before I shell out some cash.
    i had to pay the irs this year. no return for me.
    •   
       


  3. Any reason besides prolactin that you guys suggest a 12 day lay off? When all one would have to do is take 1-carboxy while on it, and AI if estrogen becomes an issue.
    doing my own thang!

  4. HMMM.

    Two weeks superdrone, twelve days DAA, two days off, two weeks superdrone, TRS with DAA. sounds tasty.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    HMMM.

    Two weeks superdrone, twelve days DAA, two days off, two weeks superdrone, TRS with DAA. sounds tasty.
    true indeed, that sounds ill, too bad superdrone is now an urban legend, pp needs to bring that one back, even if it's for a 1 week run, we needs dat

  6. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    true indeed, that sounds ill, too bad superdrone is now an urban legend, pp needs to bring that one back, even if it's for a 1 week run, we needs dat

    Got two bottles in da fridge. They keep whispering to me every time I open the door....
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Got two bottles in da fridge. They keep whispering to me every time I open the door....
    i know exactly what you're saying, i got about 3/4 of a bottle too, but want more

  8. Yea sitting on a full bottle, no cycle yet but didnt want to miss sd in lv form.

  9. Check out my log in the supplement log section guys, I will be adding TCF-1 in next week!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yea sitting on a full bottle, no cycle yet but didnt want to miss sd in lv form.
    from what Ive heard this clone is the bees knees
    •   
       


  11. Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?

  12. I wonder if this would perform on a high cholesterol diet. At least 50 % more than rda.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?
    TCF-1 would complement something like testopro or phyto-testosterone (and similar "natty test boosters") b/c TCF-1 increases total test and LH. The increased total test will increase free test as well.

    Most natty test boosters like the above ones increase free test without increasing total test. So the combo of TCF-1 or DAA + Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro should give some pretty sick results and very synergystic too.

    I'd do it.

  14. Would Sustain and this work well together? Besides price...is there any real difference between this and NP's bulk?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    I'm looking at Hard FX now. And while the ingredient profile looks good, for those that are looking for the DAA I don't think it is blowing PPs out of the water. Their ingredient list is a propriety blend. Even if 343 mg of the 473mg propriety blend is DAA it would be equal to the DAA content in PP's. It seems unlikely that 343 mg is straight DAA. And even if it did contain that amount per capsule, it would take 9 caps to replicate the 3.12 gram study which would yield approximately 12 days. With that knowledge, the $54.99 pricetag doesn't seem all that attractive for those of us trying to replicate the study

    very good calulated point

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    very good calulated point
    Thanks! Just didn't want to see people bashing the product so quickly without looking at the big picture. I personally have 3 coming my way and will post an unbiased review.
  17. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hope not a dumb question, how does this differ or relate to someone taking something like mass fx, testopro or any other test booster? With that being said, if I just came off a massfx cycle of 4 weeks and a prime for 4 more, can run this now or wait four weeks?
    TCF-1 works in a different manner to other testosterone boosters by increasing the rate of conversion of intracellular cholesterol to testosterone via the mitochondria. So you could stack it with those compounds and still see a large benefit

  18. ^^^What he said. It does work in such a different manner from most all test boosters (it boost total test and LH) that it could be used to compliment them (Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro or Testofen only or Divanil only, etc). Also, most natty test boosters don't increase total test, just free test. Hence, the complementary mechanism.

  19. I like adding L Carnitine period. The 20+ some benefits, increasing/opening testosterone receptor sites is one of my favorites. GPLC and Arginocarn from Primordial Performance are great sources. Id like to see them add a L tartrate form if possible.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Reps for the "Master Blaster" avy.

    I would probably look to run this with (2) bottles total (12 days on/ 12 days off/ 12 days on). Make sure you check out our current sale now as well. Each TCF-1 is only $20.00.

    Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!
    Only a few days left to get in on this sale! Don't miss out!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    TCF-1 works in a different manner to other testosterone boosters by increasing the rate of conversion of intracellular cholesterol to testosterone via the mitochondria. So you could stack it with those compounds and still see a large benefit
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    ^^^What he said. It does work in such a different manner from most all test boosters (it boost total test and LH) that it could be used to compliment them (Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro or Testofen only or Divanil only, etc). Also, most natty test boosters don't increase total test, just free test. Hence, the complementary mechanism.
    both great posts im thinking of doing somthing like this when mine gets in.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. So after 12 days if you do not use the supp again, what happens to your test levels?

  23. would this replace Sustain Alpha during PCT or compliment it?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WarDogUSMC View Post
    would this replace Sustain Alpha during PCT or compliment it?
    compliment
    Truth

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    So after 12 days if you do not use the sipp again, what happens to your test levels?

    Id assume they would slowly taper down to regular levels. This is one of the benefits of the 12 day/on off on schedule, is that you would see the increase in test in 12 days, still have above norm levels through your break period (slowly decreasing), followed by re-uping it with more TCF-1. BTW: This is based on my judgement of the studies, but I can't say for sure.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. They plan on adding TCF-1 to the TRS stack. Thats what leads me to believe they compliment very well.
    Truth

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    They plan on adding TCF-1 to the TRS stack. Thats what leads me to believe they compliment very well.
    Yea, Id agree with that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    So after 12 days if you do not use the supp again, what happens to your test levels?
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

    Id assume they would slowly taper down to regular levels. This is one of the benefits of the 12 day/on off on schedule, is that you would see the increase in test in 12 days, still have above norm levels through your break period (slowly decreasing), followed by re-uping it with more TCF-1. BTW: This is based on my judgement of the studies, but I can't say for sure.
    Yeah, you're levels would eventually return within a normal homeostatic range. This product will be very helpful to those individuals utilizing it during the PCT period. This product can help to up-regulate total testosterone levels more quickly which will not only make you feel better, but also help to preserve those hard earned gains you've made.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Not to be cynical, but it seems you might have to keep taking this for the rest of your life if you want to keep those kinds of levels. Other than taking a blood test, is\there any significant or noticeable changes that one can definitely attribute to having high test levels? I guess one would be strength, and some sexual benefits. Sorry for all the questions.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I like adding L Carnitine period. The 20+ some benefits, increasing/opening testosterone receptor sites is one of my favorites. GPLC and Arginocarn from Primordial Performance are great sources. Id like to see them add a L tartrate form if possible.
    Agree 100% on this. been using all three with great results.

    i want more bulk LCLT so i can make a topical with it. read a study where it stated it was good for hairloss.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance presents: AndroHard!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:39 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:16 AM
  3. Primordial Performance presents: PreMax!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Log in
Log in