Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to know how to get even more out of ever serving of your Pre Workout supplement, and turn it into a potent fat burner?

STACK IT

Stack your Pre Workout with ALPHA-T2 for a synergistic pre-workout supplement mix. Just take 1-2 capsules of ALPHA-T2 with a serving of your Pre Workout.

You can blast your pre-workout supplement from “good” to a fat burning energy boosting arsenal!

There are literally HUNDREDS to choose from. ANY pre-workout supplement will work, really. So don’t hold back! Pick YOUR favorite.

ALPHA-T2 + Your Favorite Pre-Workout Supplement

..........................................ALPHA-T2.................................Pre-Workout Supplement

Week 1…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 2…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 3…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 4…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 5…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 6…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 7…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Week 8…………………………… 2-3 Capsules/day…………………………………1 Serving

Remember to take 1-2 of your ALPHA-T2 with your pre workout!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing this for two weeks now with 2 scoops of Jack3d and 1-2 capsules of Alpha-T2 depending on my mood.

There is a HUGE difference when stacked...tons intensity in the gym...lots of syngery!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
how effective would the alpha t2 be at 2 caps per day at reducing fat gain while bulking conservatively or recomping slowly?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder how well this would work with LG's AS-GT... Will the serving size of the T2 vary depending on your dose of your PW drink? for example if one would take 2-3 servings of your pre workout supplement?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how effective would the alpha t2 be at 2 caps per day at reducing fat gain while bulking conservatively or recomping slowly?
Very effective. For those looking to recomp or "lean bulk" i would suggest 2 caps per day. Those who just want to lose a little fat, or prevent fat gain, without losing muscle.

I wonder how well this would work with LG's AS-GT... Will the serving size of the T2 vary depending on your dose of your PW drink? for example if one would take 2-3 servings of your pre workout supplement?
It would work very well. No you would not need to change your T2 dose based on the PW drink, since most preworkout do not contain any of the same ingredients as alpha-T2.

If you take 2 servings of your preworkout, take 1-2 capsules of alpha-T2.

If you take 3 servings of your preworkout, still take 1-2 capsules of alpha-T2

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I been doing Alpha-t2 and ASGT for a week now :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 1 Pre workout, cuz i take 2 alphas in the morning, and my workouts are going pretty well so far.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Are there any crashes after all that energy? Any tips on some good prework out supps that makes the difference over the other when stacked with Alpha-t2? I have some dark rage, but that is very strong pre vorkout supp, and I feel like it raises my BP even at a low dose. I may have to look into jacked, or even rpm. I alrady take beta alanine pre and post workout.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking ASGT and its stacking well with Alpha-T2 you can check out my log in my signature if you want
:beerchug:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I have been doing the exact same thing. Here has been my preworkout stack:

1 aT2
1 Scoop of my own non stimulating home brew
2 RPMs

That is my current stack and it is quite amazing.

I have ordered a bottle of Jack3d since it seems to be the new holy grail, and will swap out the RPMs

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any crashes after all that energy? Any tips on some good prework out supps that makes the difference over the other when stacked with Alpha-t2? I have some dark rage, but that is very strong pre vorkout supp, and I feel like it raises my BP even at a low dose. I may have to look into jacked, or even rpm. I alrady take beta alanine pre and post workout.
Jack3d works particulary well since it contains caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

Any preworkout that contains some stimulants is going to be beneficial and will work for this stack (which is basically every one).

Motivate would also be good

I don't get any crash...but...I'm not that sensitive to stims anymore

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this product similar to T3, sorry for my ignorance on the matter.
It upregulates the thyroid glad in a similar mechanism to T3, yup! But there are 2 other ingredients in Alpha-T2 that act through mechanisms different than T3.

It's not JUST a thyroid boosting supplement -- its much more!

It also has methyl-synephrine, which is sort of like ephedrine. Ephedrine acts on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor.

The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism.

So get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects caused from the B2 receptors!

Also it contains Rauwolscine HCl, aka Alpha-Yohimbine. This is the most superior form of yohimbine available, with greatly reduced sides.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very effective. For those looking to recomp or "lean bulk" i would suggest 2 caps per day. Those who just want to lose a little fat, or prevent fat gain, without losing muscle.

It would work very well. No you would not need to change your T2 dose based on the PW drink, since most preworkout do not contain any of the same ingredients as alpha-T2.

If you take 2 servings of your preworkout, take 1-2 capsules of alpha-T2.

If you take 3 servings of your preworkout, still take 1-2 capsules of alpha-T2
Sweet, thanks man, going to have to give this a go with some AS:D.. i think it would equal insanity:D!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It upregulates the thyroid glad in a similar mechanism to T3, yup! But there are 2 other ingredients in Alpha-T2 that act through mechanisms different than T3.

It's not JUST a thyroid boosting supplement -- its much more!

It also has methyl-synephrine, which is sort of like ephedrine. Ephedrine acts on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor.

The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism.

So get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects caused from the B2 receptors!

Also it contains Rauwolscine HCl, aka Alpha-Yohimbine. This is the most superior form of yohimbine available, with greatly reduced sides.
Hmm so this would be something like T3/clen combo maybe....might have to try this with some dcp

Hmm so this would be something like T3/clen combo maybe....might have to try this with some dcp
OxyElite among other things increases T4-T3 conversion and since the T2 isomer in that product(name escapes me, my apology) is not suppressive. One should expect a potent synergy and that is just on the thyroid side of th combo..

this is the first supplement outside of USPlabs that I purchased in a long time. I even have my protein custom made...a few perks of meeting good people in the industry.

I trust natty's so I took the plunge.

I know exactly what I am consuming...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OxyElite among other things increases T4-T3 conversion and since the T2 isomer in that product(name escapes me, my apology) is not suppressive. One should expect a potent synergy and that is just on the thyroid side of th combo..

this is the first supplement outside of USPlabs that I purchased in a long time. I even have my protein custom made...a few perks of meeting good people in the industry.

I trust natty's so I took the plunge.

I know exactly what I am consuming...
right. natty and dadams both backing the same product sold it for me.

btw-natty has given me some very valuable tips in the past-props.

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
Damn, I wish I had enough $$$ to buy this stuff..I would have stacked it with my OEP, I just purchased Hgh Pro last night so I have no $$$

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I wish I had enough $$$ to buy this stuff..I would have stacked it with my OEP, I just purchased Hgh Pro last night so I have no $$$
Ahh! You woulda loved that stack. "ALPHA-T2" coupon code saves an additional 15% if that helps

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of turning every pre workout into a poten fat burning pre workout....

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/alpha-t2-jack3d-stack.html?sel=3117

Now you can do for cheap!
Picking one of these today! Awesome prices! Gonna use my E-pharm Clearshot for now but will switch it up when my Jack3d comes in.

Sounds like a sick stack. I was thinking this but I had to go with the OEP and AT2 for this run.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picking one of these today! Awesome prices! Gonna use my E-pharm Clearshot for now but will switch it up when my Jack3d comes in.

Sounds like a sick stack. I was thinking this but I had to go with the OEP and AT2 for this run.
That will go perfectly with you log ;)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This honestly sound like something I need; My bodies been adapting to a lot of my PW drinks lately and it sucks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a fantastic deal basically means $10 Jack3d, this may be the one that pushed me over.
Yea...really surprised more people haven't jumped on this

This honestly sound like something I need; My bodies been adapting to a lot of my PW drinks lately and it sucks
Exactly...give it a try, you will like it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received my sample from natty today and will be testing this out with Mesomorph by APS tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received my sample from natty today and will be testing this out with Mesomorph by APS tomorrow.
get ready to sweat!!!

not kidding.:hammer:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I will have to wait another day. Woke up too late so I havent had enough time to dose Alpha-T2 properly.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I STILL havent tried it yet. I want to say I will take it tomorrow but I cant be too sure I will be lifting tomorrow. It feels like I need a day off but I love to hit the weights!

Also it looks like I will picking up a bottle next month :thumbsup:

I will be posting my thoughts about Alpha-T2 in my log that is in my signature. Thanks again Natty sorry it is taking me so long to test it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just got my 2nd bottle of at-2, took 2 and cut the grass-when i was done my wife asked me if it was raining outside, lol.