OEP + ALPHA-T2 Stack -- Nothing stronger!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a limited time sale an NUTRAPLANET right now!

We already have great logs going right now:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150439-doing-monstermash-at2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149697-pes-get-up.html

The GET UP and GO Stack allows users to combine even more pathways towards burning fat; allowing ALPHA-T2 and another product to have synergistic effects with each other.

Since ALPHA-T2 does not contain any synthetic stimulants like caffeine or 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, it can be easily stacked with products containing these ingredients. Stacking ALPHA-T2 with strong stimulant products is going to tackle fat loss from numerous mechanisms and pathways…not to mention these stimulants tend to have an appetite suppressing effect on most users. There will literally be no stronger way to burn fat than this stack!

These stimulants can actually upregulate the ingredients of ALPHA-T2 in their pathways! As you know, ALPHA-T2 is unique because it can actually TARGET FAT LOSS.

Let me show an example of how the dosing regimen would work for a stack with the most popular stimulant fat burner, OEP.

Be sure to follow the directions, and remember to start your dosing low to assess tolerance!

GET UP and GO Stack​

ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro

The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Strength: VERY STRONG (10/10)

Cost: Cheap

Length: 4-8 weeks

What to Buy: For a 4 week stack, one would need 1 bottle of ALPHA-T2 and 1 bottle of OxyElite PRO

Additional Info:

This is the most potent stack you can put together for extreme fat burning. Only serious users should attempt this stack, and all users should start the dosing small to assess their tolerance.

This stack is not for everyone and should be taken with caution. We recommend this stack over all other stimulant fat burners because it is most synergistic with ALPHA-T2. It contains ingredients that upregulate and increase the efficiency of the ingredients of ALPHA-T2.

For example, one of OEP’s ingredients was shown to increase T4 levels by approximately 41%. This stacks PERFECTLY with the 3,3-T2 in ALPHA-T2. This allows your body to release more T4, and allow more of this newly released T4 to be converted to the more metabolically active T3.

Also, adding caffeine and other protein uncouplers to ALPHA-T2 increases the effect of protein uncoupling. You will be able to attack fat loss in both visceral and subcutaneous fat stores. This is something that can only be done with this stack.

.....................ALPHA-T2..................OxyElite Pro..........

Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

Week 2........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 3........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 4........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.

Again, these stacks are going to be the most potent stack possible, loaded with powerful stimulants and very synergistic ingredients.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I liked OEP, just wish I had $100 bucks to run 8 weeks of this one.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Wish that 15% off worked on the combo deal...yes I know im greedy.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on the LG board but getting nothing.... Help if you please:

---

I would like to add Natadrol into the mix (have been doing the OEP / Alpha stack for a week) and start an 8 week cycle for a lean bulk.

I do not see how / why it would be an issue but figured
"better safe than sorry" might be in order.

Current supps:

Wake 4:30 AM 1 USP Oxy Elite + 1 Alpha T2

Breakfast is accompanied with fish oil and a multi

11:30ish AM 1 USP Oxy Elite + 1 Alpha T2

Eat very right thru the day

Pre work out gatoraid / creatine mono

Beat the crap out of my 42 year old body with large metal objects

Post work out gatoraid / creatine mono

I have at least 150 - 200 grams of protein a day (most from food), carbs are my friend, as are good fats with the fish oil and natty almond butter in a shake etc.

5'10"
42 years old
Work out 6 days a week (evenings) with 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week.

If none of the above applies to the answer, you have the vitals anyway.

Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a very good stack, and is safe to use. I would use 2 AT2 in the morning. Stick to label instructions for Nat.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
That is a very good stack, and is safe to use. I would use 2 AT2 in the morning. Stick to label instructions for Nat.
Thanks! Tomorrow begins the two AM AT2 and next week (post business trip) begins the 2,2,2 Natadrol dosing... Like a kid in a candy store!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started the OEP/AT2 stack today and wow I woke up this AM! I forgot how much 1 OEP will do for me, I had a cold cup of coffee on my desk before I even got half way through it. Guess I will take some time off of the Java from now on. Natty feel free to drop by my log in the supp review section, I will be covering my AT2/OEP experience there. Feeling quite warm at the moment!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this on the LG board but getting nothing.... Help if you please:

---

I would like to add Natadrol into the mix (have been doing the OEP / Alpha stack for a week) and start an 8 week cycle for a lean bulk.

I do not see how / why it would be an issue but figured
"better safe than sorry" might be in order.

Current supps:

Wake 4:30 AM 1 USP Oxy Elite + 1 Alpha T2

Breakfast is accompanied with fish oil and a multi

11:30ish AM 1 USP Oxy Elite + 1 Alpha T2

Eat very right thru the day

Pre work out gatoraid / creatine mono

Beat the crap out of my 42 year old body with large metal objects

Post work out gatoraid / creatine mono

I have at least 150 - 200 grams of protein a day (most from food), carbs are my friend, as are good fats with the fish oil and natty almond butter in a shake etc.

5'10"
42 years old
Work out 6 days a week (evenings) with 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week.

If none of the above applies to the answer, you have the vitals anyway.

Thanks!

Be Carefully with your Pre-Workout Stuff "Gatorade / Creatine Mono" and with the OEP+Alpha-T2 TAKE MUCH WATER!!!!!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Be Carefully with your Pre-Workout Stuff "Gatorade / Creatine Mono" and with the OEP+Alpha-T2 TAKE MUCH WATER!!!!!!

I am drinking at least a gallon of water a day, through out the day.

Carefull how / why? Trying to understand the concern as I am NO EXPERT!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i add this stack to ECA?
BTW my beta 2 receptors are more used up than a cheap prostitute, i can literally go to sleep after taking a cup of coffee thats why im taking benadryl at 50 mg

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i add this stack to ECA?
BTW my beta 2 receptors are more used up than a cheap prostitute, i can literally go to sleep after taking a cup of coffee thats why im taking benadryl at 50 mg
You would use OEP in place of the caffeine.

E + OEP + AT2 + A

dose 1 capsule of OEP and AT2 with each E dose.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

E + OEP + AT2 + A

Geez if that won't get you moving I don't know what will! The OEP/AT2 combo is strong, I seriously wonder if I will ever get up to 2 OEP in the AM or not due to the potency.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

E + OEP + AT2 + A

this might sound a bit much but can i add recreate on top of this?so it would be OEP+T2+recreate+E+A twice a day

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
this might sound a bit much but can i add recreate on top of this?so it would be OEP+T2+recreate+E+A twice a day

Or perhaps 2 aspirin and a crack pipe. Holy cow man, what must your tollerances be?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More is not always better. Rely on your diet to do the majority of the work, not just the supplements. If you are trying to speed up the fat loss, add in cardio 3-5 times a week in the form of HIIT and a few LISS sessions.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That might be overkill. The only otherthink i would add is Lean Xtreme since none of the ingredients overlap

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lean xtreme @ 2 pills or 3?