Lucidrol — Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lucidrol — Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life

Enter Coupon Code " LucriDrolBoGo " at checkout for BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

Click Here to visit the Advanced Muscle Science Store

The Goal

Life, the world’s greatest stressor, is further aggravated by our hectic training, work and school schedules. But it’s our response to this stressor that separates successful adaptation from exhausting failure.

Sometimes we sure could use some serious help getting our physiology to produce the best response possible. This is why we supplement, right? We use protein powder to help our physiological adaptation to weight training, so why not supplement with something that will help us respond to the mental superset of life?

Lucidrol is a unique, mental-supporting formula that keeps your mind sharp and focused, especially during those times when the drudgery of certain daily events robs you of your motivation.

Lucidrol formula consists of highly-researched, neuro-supportive compounds, including Bacopa monnieri, DMAE, Phenylethylamine and Hordenine, plus it contains Rhodiola rosea and Picamilone. Let’s take a closer look.

The Guts

Traditional Ayurvedic medicine recommended Bacopa monnieri as a brain tonic and current investigations and applications for B. monnieri therapies stem from its memory-enhancing and anti-anxiety properties. In addition to its enhancing effects, B. monnieri may play a protective role in synaptic functions.

DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) has been used as a mood elevator for decades. After frequent use of DMAE subjects have reported more restful sleep while requiring less. Researchers have speculated that DMAE increases brain acetylcholine levels by inhibiting choline metabolism in peripheral tissues — although not directly as a choline precursor —thereby allowing free choline to accumulate and subsequently converted to acetylcholine.

Phenylethylamine (PEA) has become the new darling of stimulant and diet supplements. This endogenous neuroamine improves mood very rapidly and is being called the love chemical. Due to its neuro-modulating actions it plays a pivotal role in the feel-good feed/reward mechanisms of dietary behavior. The administration of PEA may improve mood in most individuals, especially when coupled with the MAO inhibition properties of a compound like Hordenine.

Hordenine can stimulate the release of norepinephrine (NE), the big denomination of our neuro-currency. In addition to its impact on NE — and its main duty in Lucidrol — is to prolong the effects of PEA. In this regard, Hordenine is serving as a natural inhibitor of the enzymatic reaper that picks apart and destroys simple monoamines like dopamine and phenylethylamine.

Picamilone possesses both mood-enhancing and nootropic properties by working to quell feeling of anxiety. Picamilone shows promise for improving learning performance, heightening mental acuity and increasing the brain concentrations of GABA. Originally developed by the former Soviet Union as an anti-anxiety compound, it remains the subject of research in the US, Japan and Russia

Rhodiola rosea has been documented for its central nervous system stimulating, mood elevating and sleep improving properties. R. rosea is typically referred to as an adaptogen, a natural substance that works via adrenal glands to produce homeostatic adjustments in response to stress. Continued interest in R. rosea and its positive physiological function is constantly increasing, especially in the face of an ever-increasing supply of environmental stressors.

The Goods

Lucidrol is a unique supplement designed to increase the body’s ability to handle and adapt to stress while serving to calm and reset the mind. It can renew central nervous system function and induce a state of psychological well-being and physical anabolism. Lucidrol is constructed on the foundation of mental and mood-elevating compounds plus, with the help of unique, specific-application ingredients like Rodiola and Picamilone, disturbances in neuronal noise are quelled.

Lucidrol represents the next frontier in athletic and neural supplementation. Subscribing to a holistic approach to physiological adaptation — both physical and mental — Lucidrol is a culmination of mechanisms that finally help you forge the mind-muscle connection.

Advancing Muscle Science

Advanced Muscle Science, known for their redefining work with muscle-building components, funneled their expertise and resources toward making an impactful, relevant fat-burning formula. Always looking to advance the pursuit of the lean, muscular physique, AMS once again advances the science and changes the game with Vapor-XT.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow good deal! lucidrol is a underestimated supplement IMO.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took some Luci right now, in fact! Mmmm.

tattoopierced1

people would be silly not to try it out with such a great deal going on.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep this is a great stim FREE pre-workout. This is going to be my next pre-workout stack:

2 Lucidrol Caps
4 caps Hypertrop-X
1 Serving (tablespoon) of NOW brand Triple Strength L-Carnitine

Focus, performance, recovery all in one.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Can Lucidrol be taken on a daily basis pre-workout? Or possibly EOD, due to possible PEA dependency?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eod is fine, 2 on 1 off is fine, etc, at least for me. I didn't see anyone having issues in the logs, I seekm to be the only one who did have some withdrawls on a daily dose.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
been using this for about a week... feel absolutely nothing. complete waste of my money.
hmm interesting... I should be getting mine soon hope i feel smarter ! lol

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established