1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17 one at CUSTOMCAPSULE!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Check out some of the new additions at www.customcapsule.com, including the designer 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17 one , some more exciting products coming your way.

Remember to use the discount code with all purchases.

And please add in order notes that russianstar gave you the code at Anabolicminds.. this will make sure we can get better offers for you here at A.M.

Thanks, R.S

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Russian, ur PM box is full so i'll just post it here:

1- What's the common dosage for
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17

2- What is something good to have with it to make some nice pills? I'm not a "chemist" so I don't know much about other ingredients that would contribute.

Thanks.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russian, ur PM box is full so i'll just post it here:

1- What's the common dosage for
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17

2- What is something good to have with it to make some nice pills? I'm not a "chemist" so I don't know much about other ingredients that would contribute.

Thanks.
Sorry about the full pm box, get about 30 pm,s a day sometimes.

100mg is normaly dosed 2 times a day, but i prefer 200mg dosed 2x a day, as to be honest its fairly mild, and non-methylated.

Add some Alcar. This will increase androgen receptor sensitivity at 400mg. There are other things you could add, but you dont want any interference with the processing of 1-ad as its not as biovailable as other compounds.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Yes its 1-ad go to design your own capsule, then click on all supplements, there is a huge list of what we can supply.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
could this be stacked with a ph or would it be a waste

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one (aka, 1-androsterone™ or 1-DHEA)
best used for size and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day
The low oral bio-availability is 8-10% and has a HIGH PRICE!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one (aka, 1-androsterone™ or 1-DHEA)
best used for size and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day
The low oral bio-availability is 8-10% and has a HIGH PRICE!!!!!
Good post Max, not really all that after reading the characteristics like lethargy being very high and libido loss.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Its a good mass builder, and its a non methyl so there are you reasons for liking it, there are better mass builders, but they are generaly more toxic. Its top quality as always, but it depends on what your after.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved my 6 week run of this compound with no sides, great strength increases, solid few pounds. ran is @ 400-600mgs.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What up big man?

Back to the thread,
Not bad at all I'll pick some up on pay day. :drive:
Not much man. 1- andro is still one of the best overall cycles I have ever run.
The price is up there but if you add in some fillers a GREAT cycle isnt real pricey. See magnesium, and ALCAR.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not much man. 1- andro is still one of the best overall cycles I have ever run.
The price is up there but if you add in some fillers a GREAT cycle isnt real pricey. See magnesium, and ALCAR.
Pshhh I'll add the alcar and cissus cuz I'm weird and stay on it all summer lol jk but I will be picking some up, I use to have dreams of 1-ad. :drive:

Yea I missed my 1-Andro but I'm going to try this next :AR15firing: BACK PUMPS

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isnt the same compound as the original 1AD from 2002 though?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved my 6 week run of this compound with no sides, great strength increases, solid few pounds. ran is @ 400-600mgs.

awesome man -- what did your PTC look like on this one?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
awesome man -- what did your PTC look like on this one?
Ill have to think about it honestly. Most likely Low dose clomid. PCT assist. Something to that extent. I can remember it was over a year ago.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
This might be reviving an old thread, but I don't see it on the CC website anymore...am I looking in the right place?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true and I'm wondering why so many liked 1-AD back in the day, was it cheaper?
This stuff is not the same thing. This stuff is not original 1AD. That product was banned is 05 along with 4AD. The original stuff was amazing. Especially if you got powder and mixed it into a transdermal carrier. Well 1Test not 1AD. 1AD converted to 1Test and was the first Prohormone product produced by Patrick Arnold. So 1T is not orally bioavailable. 1AD was. I assure you though this product is nothing like the original 1AD by Ergo.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is not the same thing. This stuff is not original 1AD. That product was banned is 05 along with 4AD. The original stuff was amazing. Especially if you got powder and mixed it into a transdermal carrier. Well 1Test not 1AD. 1AD converted to 1Test and was the first Prohormone product produced by Patrick Arnold. So 1T is not orally bioavailable. 1AD was. I assure you though this product is nothing like the original 1AD by Ergo.
Wowser thank you