LG Sciences needs testimonials videos for Anadraulic State GT!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences needs testimonial videos for Anadraulic State GT!

HEY YOU ANADRAULIC STATE GT LOVERS!

Anadraulic State GT is finally out and everyone is loving it! We want to see some real world testimonials from you guys! Make us a testimonial video via youtube and we'll make it worth your time!
;)

Join the Anadraulic State GT fan club!
Anadraulic State GT Fan Page

Post the video there and contact either me, Liftergym33 or Craigmathew about your reward!. :thumbsup:​

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am soooo on this!!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome. I'll be jumping on this for sure!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna seem some kick ass vids guys!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on a tub from a promo from this winter, and I will deffinitly do a video.
Dang man, did you not get your stuff or something? - PM Metroba. He'll take care of you. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on a tub from a promo from this winter, and I will deffinitly do a video.
Very sorry about this man. We will get you out asap! PM comn your way :burnout:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
What exactly do you have to do?

I just got my tub, and Its possible to do something like this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly do you have to do?

I just got my tub, and Its possible to do something like this.
We want testimonial videos. Let us know what you think of Anadraulic State GT!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
So you guys really want to stare at my mug while i look like a tool chattering about your supplement, or can I use my swim suit model fiance?

Also, i can video tape in the gym and all to show everyone how bad ass i am on this stuff, and how much of a puss i am without it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you guys really want to stare at my mug while i look like a tool chattering about your supplement, or can I use my swim suit model fiance?

Also, i can video tape in the gym and all to show everyone how bad ass i am on this stuff, and how much of a puss i am without it.
Sounds like a winner!!! Yes, guys! We don't care how you do it. Whatever you wanna vid is fine with us as long as you tell what you think of ASGT!

Swimsuit model sounds like the bee's knees tho! :tongue2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testimonial vids, training vids with you talking about it, your wives or girlfriends talking about it, etc. etc. - I don't care. Just post a video that shares your positive experience with ASGT, and get a goody in return!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just for the hell of It, I'll make a serious one for you all to use, a sexy one for you all to "you know what to" and then a funny one for you all to laugh at lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for the hell of It, I'll make a serious one for you all to use, a sexy one for you all to "you know what to" and then a funny one for you all to laugh at lol.
you may as well just compile it all into one uber badass vid. :head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys planning on running this for a while? I'll be getting a new digital camera with my tax return - they usually can record short videos.
I hope so for your sake! Wouldn't want to miss out on your prize. :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We haven't put a time limit on this just yet. ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried doing a vid for USP when they had a promo a long time ago; ended up sounding like I had a lisp no matter what I did. Cheap, crappy camera that was.
Blame it on the camera.

"USthP PRIME IS THSUPER you guyths!" - Resolve

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blame it on the camera.

"USthP PRIME IS THSUPER you guyths!" - Resolve
My son has a lisp...

AWKWARD SILENCE......

And he sounds just like that too....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
April Fools?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen, whether you are joking or not, I apologize for being insensitive. We forget sometimes that these things can be hurtful to other people. Won't happen again man :cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No he really does have a lisp, and he really does sound like that. However I am not one of the overly sensitive people who think peoples shortcomings are off limits.

I follow the Carlos Mencia school of thought. Make fun out of anything you can in this world. Joking about handi-caps and stuff is just making life a little easier to deal with. It isn't the jokes that are cruel it is the fact that there are people in the world with handicaps that is cruel. I didn't give it to them but I can make people smile about them.

We all raz each other for shortcomings, and issues out of our control, especially amongst friends, so to not do it with people with handicaps out of pity is discrimination in and of itself. It is all good, humor is humor.

Me and my son joke about it. I'll ask if he thinks it is crappy that someone decided to make the word lisp with an s in it. You can't even tell people you have a lisp without it soundling like Listhp. We both laugh.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with everything you just said except that you follow anything by Carlos Mencia lol...I have a hard time respecting people who steal other peoples jokes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I appreciete the concern. He is 15 and I have asked him if he wants to go but his isn't that bad so he doesn't worry about it. He can force himself to talk normal. When he is excited or talks to fast it gets bad though.

He does say Suffering Succotash upon request.... He is such a great kid I love that he is well adjusted.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen you are crackn me up :toofunny:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well said my friend!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everything you just said except that you follow anything by Carlos Mencia lol...I have a hard time respecting people who steal other peoples jokes.
Whose did he steal I want to go watch them and see if they deliver it as well...

I think a lot of comedians jokes overlap in some way. Kinda like music today, not too much truly original. More spins on stuff that has already been done. Modifying something they like. I think it is funny when I make something up and hear someone else saying it later. I think it is a compliment.

Really though whose stuff did he steal? Is it a beef? Are they writing rap battle songs to each other yet? I would love to watch whoever it is he stole from that ish is funny!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whose did he steal I want to go watch them and see if they deliver it as well...

I think a lot of comedians jokes overlap in some way. Kinda like music today, not too much truly original. More spins on stuff that has already been done. Modifying something they like. I think it is funny when I make something up and hear someone else saying it later. I think it is a compliment.

Really though whose stuff did he steal? Is it a beef? Are they writing rap battle songs to each other yet? I would love to watch whoever it is he stole from that ish is funny!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
type in Mencia steals into Google and there are TONS of examples..it's very sad

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha that is pretty cool. Although I love his delivery regardless. I could worry about where he got them but as long as it makes me laugh when I see it I don't really care. I had completely forgotten about the Cosby thing. He is lucky Joe didn't tie his ass in a knot. Joe is a BAAAAAAD Man!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I posted a video on the fan page. You guys tell me what you think.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome vid man! Well done! :clap2:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
nice vid Brad!!! you looked ripped by the way!!! My vid will be up in the next few days

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get these vids up guys!!! I think we need to make this a little more interesting! :smite:

The next 5 people who get a testimonial video up on the facebook fan page get a supplement of choice (excluding protein and stacks), a t-shirt, and a shaker cup!

Get those vids up guys!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
done and on its way
muahahahaha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Shoot once I get my tub sometime today ill try to make a vid haha!