(PROMO) Keeping it Real

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Thumbs up Winners!

Here are the 3 winners:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    I am currently on a mass gaining cycle and have increased my food intake by an extra two meals every day. I am consistently gaining weight every day, and would like to see this continue!!

I am currently weighing in at just over 180 lbs and i would love to be able to reach the the 190 mark. I feel that Real Gains would help me to achieve this goal. Currently the bulk of my calorie intake is coming from solid food, with 2 shakes a day consisting of whey protein alone. I feel as though Real Gains would give me the opportunity to add essential extra calories to my diet without having to worry about continuously preparing solid food meals.

I love Universal/Animal and use products like Nitro, Omega and Storm regularly, and would love the opportunity to try out Real Gains and share my results with you!! Thank you in advance for the opportunity!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    count me in im a bulker through and through and havnt found any thing decent enough to say its a staple yet!!thanks for the considreration!-pdredman72
    Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    Tell us why you want to try Real Gains and what your goals are.

I have been working out for more than four years now, and have been soaking up knowledge on this board since 2007. The first couple years of weight lifting I saw incredible gains, but being 5'7 and weighing 195lbs, I'm starting to find that it is getting increasingly harder to get the mass I want. I also want to keep it "natural" as long as I can. My long term goal is to be able to compete in a bodybuilding competition one day, and my short term goal is to find supplements that work to help achieve my main goal.

I feel that I can give an honest review of a supplement. I have taken enough to know which companies are all hype, and which ones actually put out top notch products. I wouldn't be applying if I didn't think Universal was one of those top notch companies. Real Gains has everything I'm looking for in a quality weight gainer; Protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats including flaxseed oil, and aminos. I would be more than willing to write a review and answer questions about taking Real Gains if I'm one of the lucky few selected!

Send your information to [email protected] fellas.

You must tell them what flavor you want and be sure to include a link to this post in your email.

Congratulations! Time to grow.

Hg

2. Sweet congrats to the winners!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
    •   

3. Glad to see nothing happened to you hoomgsr

congrats to winners can't wait to see reviews

4. congrats dudes
  5. Thumbs up

HUUUGE congrats to the winners!!!
    •   

6. congrats guys!

7. Real Gains is ****ing awesome.. I really wanna see some opinions on the different flavors since I've always just used chocolate (which is great).

8. thanks bro i really appriciate the pick now if i can just figure out what you mean by linking it id be alright?thats why i like the gym and food better than computers!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    thanks bro i really appriciate the pick now if i can just figure out what you mean by linking it id be alright?thats why i like the gym and food better than computers!!
    I'm sending you a reply to your PM right now my man.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'm sending you a reply to your PM right now my man.
    thanks brother i think i got it?had to send it from my yahoo account it kept saying error from here?hope it went through but i really appriciated your help and pick!a great product to help me get to the big boy status like you and the other animals!!

11. Cool let the war of sizes begin!!!

12. Anybody get theirs yet?

13. Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    Yep came in yesterday, first serving will be today, thanks again!
    Sweet. Pun intended...

14. oh man, I was out of town for the weekend and came home to see that I had won!!! this is awesome!! sorry for the delay in my response but I am going to send the email today. the only question I have is how to link the exact post that announced the winners??

15. ok im pretty sure that I just figured out how to link to the exact post, so the email has been sent!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Anybody get theirs yet?
    hping to see it soon?i got a non delivered message and resent monday,so mine will be a litte behind!!(goshdarn computers!)yhanks for the pick and help hoomgar i really am exited to add this into my program and see some REAL GAINS!!

17. got mine!tastes great(strawberry)and mixes really well especially bein a gainer-ive had whey that hasnt mixed this nice!!let ya know if i get the few extra pounds im lookin for!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Anybody get theirs yet?
    No... Where is mine...???

19. i returned from my weekend trip to Tampa last night to find that my tub of Real Gains had arrived in the mail over the weekend!! ill be popping it open ASAP to get my first shake made up!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    i returned from my weekend trip to Tampa last night to find that my tub of Real Gains had arrived in the mail over the weekend!! ill be popping it open ASAP to get my first shake made up!!
    Enjoy!

21. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    got mine!tastes great(strawberry)and mixes really well especially bein a gainer-ive had whey that hasnt mixed this nice!!let ya know if i get the few extra pounds im lookin for!!
    That flavor is crazy delicious! That is why I picked that one for you

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    No... Where is mine...???
    Keep standing out there by the mailbox and look for it. Should be there any moment now

Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    For your veiwing pleasure lilnardey's "Real Gains"

There!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    i returned from my weekend trip to Tampa last night to find that my tub of Real Gains had arrived in the mail over the weekend!! ill be popping it open ASAP to get my first shake made up!!
    Sweet. Looking forward to your feedback my man.

Hg

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Keep standing out there by the mailbox and look for it. Should be there any moment now Hg
    Dat wuz da ambulance... And those guys kept trying to get me to wear this jacket that had all these buckles, and REALLY long sleeves...

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Dat wuz da ambulance... And those guys kept trying to get me to wear this jacket that had all these buckles, and REALLY long sleeves...
    That jacket rocks. Next time they come by just put it on and they will even give you a free ride in that cool white truck.
  24. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    That jacket rocks. Next time they come by just put it on and they will even give you a free ride in that cool white truck.
    But dey keep tryin' ta pokes me wit da needles...

25. REAL GAINS REVIEW-

FLAVOR-strawberry(thanks hg) very tasty for a strawberry product,been a long time since ive had a good one!

MIXABILITY-the best ive seen out there!no clumps very smooth and that was mixing with my shaker cup!no foam bubbles nice n smooth.

OVERALLTHOUGHTS-this gainer is the best tasting ive had to date, it mixed very well, taste was amazing especially with milk(i did try one with water not as good)i would certainly buy this product and make it a staple in my program,no stomach issues im up 2 pounds since starting it and i was stuck for a few weeks and real gains helped me get by that point...

THANKS HOOMGAR AND ANIMAL(UNIVERSAL) FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY A TOP NOTCH GAINER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping it real like Ronnie
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. REAL GAINS PROMO
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Cycling and budgets, keeping it real.
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:43 AM