(PROMO) Keeping it Real

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Cool let the war of sizes begin!!!


  2. Anybody get theirs yet?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    Yep came in yesterday, first serving will be today, thanks again!
    Sweet. Pun intended...

  4. oh man, I was out of town for the weekend and came home to see that I had won!!! this is awesome!! sorry for the delay in my response but I am going to send the email today. the only question I have is how to link the exact post that announced the winners??

  5. ok im pretty sure that I just figured out how to link to the exact post, so the email has been sent!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Anybody get theirs yet?
    hping to see it soon?i got a non delivered message and resent monday,so mine will be a litte behind!!(goshdarn computers!)yhanks for the pick and help hoomgar i really am exited to add this into my program and see some REAL GAINS!!

  7. got mine!tastes great(strawberry)and mixes really well especially bein a gainer-ive had whey that hasnt mixed this nice!!let ya know if i get the few extra pounds im lookin for!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Anybody get theirs yet?
    No... Where is mine...???

  9. i returned from my weekend trip to Tampa last night to find that my tub of Real Gains had arrived in the mail over the weekend!! ill be popping it open ASAP to get my first shake made up!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    i returned from my weekend trip to Tampa last night to find that my tub of Real Gains had arrived in the mail over the weekend!! ill be popping it open ASAP to get my first shake made up!!
    Enjoy!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    got mine!tastes great(strawberry)and mixes really well especially bein a gainer-ive had whey that hasnt mixed this nice!!let ya know if i get the few extra pounds im lookin for!!
    That flavor is crazy delicious! That is why I picked that one for you



    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    No... Where is mine...???
    Keep standing out there by the mailbox and look for it. Should be there any moment now




    Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    For your veiwing pleasure lilnardey's "Real Gains"

    There!




    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    i returned from my weekend trip to Tampa last night to find that my tub of Real Gains had arrived in the mail over the weekend!! ill be popping it open ASAP to get my first shake made up!!
    Sweet. Looking forward to your feedback my man.

    Hg

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Keep standing out there by the mailbox and look for it. Should be there any moment now Hg
    Dat wuz da ambulance... And those guys kept trying to get me to wear this jacket that had all these buckles, and REALLY long sleeves...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Dat wuz da ambulance... And those guys kept trying to get me to wear this jacket that had all these buckles, and REALLY long sleeves...
    That jacket rocks. Next time they come by just put it on and they will even give you a free ride in that cool white truck.
  14. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    That jacket rocks. Next time they come by just put it on and they will even give you a free ride in that cool white truck.
    But dey keep tryin' ta pokes me wit da needles...

  15. REAL GAINS REVIEW-

    FLAVOR-strawberry(thanks hg) very tasty for a strawberry product,been a long time since ive had a good one!

    MIXABILITY-the best ive seen out there!no clumps very smooth and that was mixing with my shaker cup!no foam bubbles nice n smooth.


    OVERALLTHOUGHTS-this gainer is the best tasting ive had to date, it mixed very well, taste was amazing especially with milk(i did try one with water not as good)i would certainly buy this product and make it a staple in my program,no stomach issues im up 2 pounds since starting it and i was stuck for a few weeks and real gains helped me get by that point...


    THANKS HOOMGAR AND ANIMAL(UNIVERSAL) FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY A TOP NOTCH GAINER

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    REAL GAINS REVIEW-

    FLAVOR-strawberry(thanks hg) very tasty for a strawberry product,been a long time since ive had a good one!

    MIXABILITY-the best ive seen out there!no clumps very smooth and that was mixing with my shaker cup!no foam bubbles nice n smooth.


    OVERALLTHOUGHTS-this gainer is the best tasting ive had to date, it mixed very well, taste was amazing especially with milk(i did try one with water not as good)i would certainly buy this product and make it a staple in my program,no stomach issues im up 2 pounds since starting it and i was stuck for a few weeks and real gains helped me get by that point...


    THANKS HOOMGAR AND ANIMAL(UNIVERSAL) FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY A TOP NOTCH GAINER
    Dude atleast start a new thread for this and add some detail? lol
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Dude atleast start a new thread for this and add some detail? lol
    it wasnt a log or review from what i remember-just a givaway??i will go back and check and apologize if it was supposed to be??just thought it was a respect thing??

  18. my bad??you were right he did want a review in the feedback,will write one up over there!!

  19. haha its all good
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    REAL GAINS REVIEW-

    FLAVOR-strawberry(thanks hg) very tasty for a strawberry product,been a long time since ive had a good one!

    MIXABILITY-the best ive seen out there!no clumps very smooth and that was mixing with my shaker cup!no foam bubbles nice n smooth.


    OVERALLTHOUGHTS-this gainer is the best tasting ive had to date, it mixed very well, taste was amazing especially with milk(i did try one with water not as good)i would certainly buy this product and make it a staple in my program,no stomach issues im up 2 pounds since starting it and i was stuck for a few weeks and real gains helped me get by that point...


    THANKS HOOMGAR AND ANIMAL(UNIVERSAL) FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY A TOP NOTCH GAINER
    Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    my bad??you were right he did want a review in the feedback,will write one up over there!!
    Ha ha! It's all good brother. We appreciate your feedback. If you did post up a review thread please put a link to it in this thread so we can all know it's there and go check it out.

    Thanks for the feedback man.

    Hg

  21. REAL GAINS PROMO
    this is the link to my post gains review!thanks hg im learnin this computer stuff slowly but shurely!!thanks for the patience and tips guys!pete
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Keeping it real like Ronnie
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. REAL GAINS PROMO
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Cycling and budgets, keeping it real.
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Log in
Log in