nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys...

Tell us how YOU would stack ALPHA-T2 and win a free bottle. This is a lottery style contest, so let the best stack win!

Tell us your stack, your goals from the stack, and anything else that you think is important!

Oh...speaking of stack...look what NutraPlanet came up with!

The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Xtreme Cut Stack (Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

So tell me...how would you use ALPHA-T2?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice contest... I will get my wife to use the winning stack! :D

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
this is a pretty Interesting product i read up a little bit on it and it seems legit, theres a few stacks that come to me at the top of my head ALPHA-T2/ Vapor XT stack too new products thats ive found to be interesting and i think it would be a good stack for fat loss but ive never run either so i dont know what to expect. That or a ALPHA-T2/DCP/Leviathon Reloaded stack would be dope. Thats just my idea im interested in your product but will be logging the Pink Magic from USPlabs so it probally wouldnt fit in but i thought id be the first to respond and give my 2 cents as to good stacks. My overall goals are pretty broad basically lose weight gain muscle but im not going for any bodybuilding just athletisim.

Sorry this post wasnt to enthusiastic or gramtically correct im dead tired right now lol.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Basically Alpha-t2 to increase the metabolism process, Xlean to cut the spike in high cortisol due to low cals, and some ECA to keep everything kicking!

btw: for t2 to act 100% to its potential isn't some cortisol good? doesn't t2-t3 actively use cortisol to have a weight loss effect?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a pretty Interesting product i read up a little bit on it and it seems legit, theres a few stacks that come to me at the top of my head ALPHA-T2/ Vapor XT stack too new products thats ive found to be interesting and i think it would be a good stack for fat loss but ive never run either so i dont know what to expect. That or a ALPHA-T2/DCP/Leviathon Reloaded stack would be dope. Thats just my idea im interested in your product but will be logging the Pink Magic from USPlabs so it probally wouldnt fit in but i thought id be the first to respond and give my 2 cents as to good stacks. My overall goals are pretty broad basically lose weight gain muscle but im not going for any bodybuilding just athletisim.

Sorry this post wasnt to enthusiastic or gramtically correct im dead tired right now lol.
Haha thanks for the disclaimer

So we've got:

ALPHA-T2 + Vapor XT

ALPHA-T2/DCP/Leviathon Reloaded stack

Both sound like very solid stacks with some sick synergy

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'd just stack Alpha T-2 with approx. 25-50mg of 1,3 dimethylamylamine to further enhance the stimulant properties and prevent any fatigue that might occur from T2.

BTW - how would you compare the content of Rauwolscine to pure Yohimbe HCl? In other words, how many mg of pure Yoh does it equal to approximately.

I'm about to start a clean diet so this will be perfect! :fing02:

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
My stack would include the following, as i have everything on hand or will be shortly...

3,5-T2 ( ihave about 6 more bottles i need to use, and if i remeber my research correctly it works rather well with the 3,3)

Phenomv1 by AA ( my fav/most effective fatburner/nutrient partioner/appetite supressor EVER! but Nutra doens carry the brand :( )

and possibily some rasberry ketones bulk, they taste good are cheap and last time i used them seemed to be well worth the price

and of course how can you have a cutting stack and not include CLEN!!!:smite:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i posted this in the other thread but i guess it goes here

Ultimate Cut Stack

Nutra Raspberry Ketones 750MG/Day
Alpha T-2 3/3/3/3/0/0/0
Lean Xtreme 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
TTA-550 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Berberine 500mg 3xday

Alpha T2 for the increased metabolism, alpha 2 antagonist, beta-3-adrenergic activation, appetite suppression
Raspberry ketone for increased lipolysis
Lean-Xtreme to lower cortisol to maintain muscle while in hypocaloric diet and reduce visceral fat
TTA-500 PPAR-alpha agonist to free up and burn even more fat
Berberine to lower blood glucose, prevent fat accumulation from carbohydrate, increase insulin sensitivity , and ppar gamma antagonist to prevent preadipocytes from maturing, and increase lipolysis thru another pathway.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i posted this in the other thread but i guess it goes here
We are giving a bottle away in both threads :)

I'd just stack Alpha T-2 with approx. 25-50mg of 1,3 dimethylamylamine to further enhance the stimulant properties and prevent any fatigue that might occur from T2.

BTW - how would you compare the content of Rauwolscine to pure Yohimbe HCl? In other words, how many mg of pure Yoh does it equal to approximately.

I'm about to start a clean diet so this will be perfect! :fing02:
Not sure what you're asking exactly. Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine, not regular yohimbine. But as far as dosing goes, the 7mg 2-3x per day will be very effective, without the side effects from regular yohimbine, but with better results.

My stack would include the following, as i have everything on hand or will be shortly...

3,5-T2 ( ihave about 6 more bottles i need to use, and if i remeber my research correctly it works rather well with the 3,3)

Phenomv1 by AA ( my fav/most effective fatburner/nutrient partioner/appetite supressor EVER! but Nutra doens carry the brand :( )

and possibily some rasberry ketones bulk, they taste good are cheap and last time i used them seemed to be well worth the price

and of course how can you have a cutting stack and not include CLEN!!!:smite:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Nice! This would stack very very well with clen

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Id rather have GH, and albuterol over clen

redboy1

Awards
I really like USPLabs OEP, and think T2 would work really well with it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like USPLabs OEP, and think T2 would work really well with it.
Actually this is one of the stacks Natty thought of. I believe he gives proper dosing guidelines in another thread if you care to venture.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simply 1 OEP 5am 10am and 3pm
T2 am 1 to start 1 pm increase to 2 amd 2 as tollerance permits.
Anabolic Pump pre meal for carb meals and before fasted cardio

Sometimes simple is the best way to go. My goals... well I am on the stage in 8 weeks. Something about being half naked in front of 1000 people motivates me to do well. I can promise an honest review and the proof will be right there for everyone to see.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
AT2 + DCP + OEP + prime + LCLT

At2 for thyroid action, DCP for mitochondria activation, OEP for thermo and appetite supression, and prime w/ LCLT for muscle/strength sparing. BOOM!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simply 1 OEP 5am 10am and 3pm
T2 am 1 to start 1 pm increase to 2 amd 2 as tollerance permits.
Anabolic Pump pre meal for carb meals and before fasted cardio

Sometimes simple is the best way to go. My goals... well I am on the stage in 8 weeks. Something about being half naked in front of 1000 people motivates me to do well. I can promise an honest review and the proof will be right there for everyone to see.
Very nice very nice...i like the idea of adding the OEP as well...and i know you know how to diet!

AT2 + DCP + OEP + prime + LCLT

At2 for thyroid action, DCP for mitochondria activation, OEP for thermo and appetite supression, and prime w/ LCLT for muscle/strength sparing. BOOM!
Mmmm i love some LCLT...that is a very well thought out stack!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice very nice...i like the idea of adding the OEP as well...and i know you know how to diet!

Thanks Natty, yah I have payed my dues. It's hard for be being an endo to get down to contest weight. I have to be that much better than everybody else as I am such a fuggin endo.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I already ordered the get up and go stack, so of course I'm interested in stacking this compound with oxyelite pro. If i was to win the free bottle I would be interested in logging the effects of alpha solo compared to the effects of alpha stacked with oep.

willib

Awards
  • Established
what are the differences in alpha-yohimbe and the regular yohimbe.my body doesn't like regular yohimbe,rapid heart rate,nervousness,etc.?

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Stack with OEP and Recreate

I would consider a look into stacking with USP's Recreate, Oxy Elite and Anabolic Pump. Or, even better - along with the rest of the Astack - Prime (69 protocol) and Powerfull (with meals and timed with WO)

First week:
20 min pre Brkfast - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre midday or preWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, (excluding meals within 5 hours of bedtime)

weeks 2-4 (if tolerance permits):
20 min pre Brkfast (7-8a) - 1 AP, 2 a-T2, 2 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre midday or preWO meal (3-4p) - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP,

My thoughts are to spread a-T2 out 1:1:1 over week 1 and then ramp it up in the mornings for a 2:1 dosing for the weeks following. I'm also wondering if there would be any harm in adding in a third single pill dose during weeks 2-4 for a 2:1:1 dosing schedule? Yea, I'm not affraid of the extreme!

Could this be an unbelievable fat blaster:rocketwhore:with awesome muscle building potential. Thoughts anyone?:feedback:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the differences in alpha-yohimbe and the regular yohimbe.my body doesn't like regular yohimbe,rapid heart rate,nervousness,etc.?
Basically all the benefits of regular Y, except better, without the side effects like the ones you described

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already ordered the get up and go stack, so of course I'm interested in stacking this compound with oxyelite pro. If i was to win the free bottle I would be interested in logging the effects of alpha solo compared to the effects of alpha stacked with oep.
Definitely let us know how you like that stack!

I would consider a look into stacking with USP's Recreate, Oxy Elite and Anabolic Pump. Or, even better - along with the rest of the Astack - Prime (69 protocol) and Powerfull (with meals and timed with WO)

First week:
20 min pre Brkfast - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre midday or preWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, (excluding meals within 5 hours of bedtime)

weeks 2-4 (if tolerance permits):
20 min pre Brkfast (7-8a) - 1 AP, 2 a-T2, 2 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre midday or preWO meal (3-4p) - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP,

My thoughts are to spread a-T2 out 1:1:1 over week 1 and then ramp it up in the mornings for a 2:1 dosing for the weeks following. I'm also wondering if there would be any harm in adding in a third single pill dose during weeks 2-4 for a 2:1:1 dosing schedule? Yea, I'm not affraid of the extreme!

Could this be an unbelievable fat blaster:rocketwhore:with awesome muscle building potential. Thoughts anyone?:feedback:
It most certainly would. A Lean Bulk Stack at its finest :drive:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
FWIW this is what i have decided to run for spring cut.
fat loss-
AT2- 2/3/3/3/3/3/3/2 -after- Just NOW foods organic KELP product and Anabolic Pump
OEP- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
recreate- 1 preworkout w/2nd OEP dose (after I'm 3 weeks deep)

muscle sparing-
Prime- (ran straight thru and 3 weeks past) @ 6-9 caps
LCLT- 3grams daily (straight thru)
Testofen- 1.5 grams a day with LCLT doses

Not the cheapest stack, for sure but I'm extremely confident going into it. The only things new to me in this stack will be OEP and AT2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW this is what i have decided to run for spring cut.
fat loss-
AT2- 2/3/3/3/3/3/3/2 -after- Just NOW foods organic KELP product and Anabolic Pump
OEP- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
recreate- 1 preworkout w/2nd OEP dose (after I'm 3 weeks deep)

muscle sparing-
Prime- (ran straight thru and 3 weeks past) @ 6-9 caps
LCLT- 3grams daily (straight thru)
Testofen- 1.5 grams a day with LCLT doses

Not the cheapest stack, for sure but I'm extremely confident going into it. The only things new to me in this stack will be OEP and AT2.
You would get some sick results with that

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would add it to my already existing fat loss stack of OxyElite Pro, Recreate, and X-Lean to completely cover all areas where fat might be lurking around and destroy it :AR15firing:

Right now my dosing is:

1, Recreate
1, OxyElite Pro
1, X-lean upon waking

7 hours later I do the same.

Then 1 hour before bed I dose 2, X-Dream and 4, ZMK and I throw another cap of X-Lean in.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I would stack At2 with testopro or frormadrol to maintain my strength and muscle. dosing would be:
At2-2-first week, 3-2nd and 3rd week, and 4-last week unless getting good results on 3
take one dose morning and the other pre workout or prework. go in around 5 or 6 pm.
if formadrol-3 to 4 pills a day
if testopro-start with 4 if need 1 or two more i would bump it up 2
I have both of these and I was looking for a fat burner to run with one of them.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack At2 with testopro or frormadrol to maintain my strength and muscle. dosing would be:
At2-2-first week, 3-2nd and 3rd week, and 4-last week unless getting good results on 3
take one dose morning and the other pre workout or prework. go in around 5 or 6 pm.
if formadrol-3 to 4 pills a day
if testopro-start with 4 if need 1 or two more i would bump it up 2
I have both of these and I was looking for a fat burner to run with one of them.
This would be the fat burner you were looking for, no doubt.

2 more days of the contest!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Bone Dry Stack

Formestane TD 100mg
Lipolyze 3 caps spread throughout the day
Alpha T-2 3 caps spread
Somalyze before bed
RK-500 2 caps/day
Clenviscerate applied before exercize
Recompadrol 6 caps daily before carb meals and before fasted cardio

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

Congrats to monstermash for winning this lottery contest!

You will be receiving a PM shortly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he did the mash, the monstermash, lol.

congrats-mm, product looks like a winner.

post a link so i can follow.

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Im interested in the get up and go stack.
I will be starting strongman season soon so I need to lean out and improve my cardio capacity.
I would use the oxy to improve performance and the alpha T2 to improve my metabolism which is unfortunately slow.

Current weight 293 looking to shred to 260-275

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im interested in the get up and go stack.
I will be starting strongman season soon so I need to lean out and improve my cardio capacity.
I would use the oxy to improve performance and the alpha T2 to improve my metabolism which is unfortunately slow.

Current weight 293 looking to shred to 260-275
You wont be let down

willib

Awards
  • Established
have oep already,t2 on the way.gonna combine and use my last tub of vat attack also.looking to drop some bf on this.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

Congrats to monstermash for winning this lottery contest!

You will be receiving a PM shortly
:dance: :fest30: :dance:

I'll link the log in this thread once I get my groceries and new gym membership (I just moved so I'm switching gyms). Should start Wed.

This is perfect since I have a biggest loser contest at work and a wedding in 50 days. Thanks PES for this opprotunity!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance: :fest30: :dance:

I'll link the log in this thread once I get my groceries and new gym membership (I just moved so I'm switching gyms). Should start Wed.

This is perfect since I have a biggest loser contest at work and a wedding in 50 days. Thanks PES for this opprotunity!
Looking forward to the thoughts MM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-dadams and nattyd both repping for pes, damn.
talk about breaking out with the all stars, lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im actually thinking of stacking this with that beta stax. This might be a real interesting stack

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
my alpha t2 just came in the mail, cant wait to use it tomorrow morning

willib

Awards
  • Established
is it pre or post workout.i started orotine tues. and can already tell the difference,good stuff.