Performance Enhancing Supplements(PES) Presents: Stacking ALPHA-T2 Contest-Free

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Performance Enhancing Supplements(PES) Presents: Stacking ALPHA-T2 Contest-Free


    Alright guys...

    Tell us how YOU would stack ALPHA-T2 and win a free bottle. This is a lottery style contest, so let the best stack win!

    Tell us your stack, your goals from the stack, and anything else that you think is important!

    Oh...speaking of stack...look what NutraPlanet came up with!



    The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements



    Xtreme Cut Stack (Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements


    So tell me...how would you use ALPHA-T2?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771302
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice contest... I will get my wife to use the winning stack!
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    12049
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    89.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    this is a pretty Interesting product i read up a little bit on it and it seems legit, theres a few stacks that come to me at the top of my head ALPHA-T2/ Vapor XT stack too new products thats ive found to be interesting and i think it would be a good stack for fat loss but ive never run either so i dont know what to expect. That or a ALPHA-T2/DCP/Leviathon Reloaded stack would be dope. Thats just my idea im interested in your product but will be logging the Pink Magic from USPlabs so it probally wouldnt fit in but i thought id be the first to respond and give my 2 cents as to good stacks. My overall goals are pretty broad basically lose weight gain muscle but im not going for any bodybuilding just athletisim.

    Sorry this post wasnt to enthusiastic or gramtically correct im dead tired right now lol.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Basically Alpha-t2 to increase the metabolism process, Xlean to cut the spike in high cortisol due to low cals, and some ECA to keep everything kicking!

    btw: for t2 to act 100% to its potential isn't some cortisol good? doesn't t2-t3 actively use cortisol to have a weight loss effect?
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    this is a pretty Interesting product i read up a little bit on it and it seems legit, theres a few stacks that come to me at the top of my head ALPHA-T2/ Vapor XT stack too new products thats ive found to be interesting and i think it would be a good stack for fat loss but ive never run either so i dont know what to expect. That or a ALPHA-T2/DCP/Leviathon Reloaded stack would be dope. Thats just my idea im interested in your product but will be logging the Pink Magic from USPlabs so it probally wouldnt fit in but i thought id be the first to respond and give my 2 cents as to good stacks. My overall goals are pretty broad basically lose weight gain muscle but im not going for any bodybuilding just athletisim.

    Sorry this post wasnt to enthusiastic or gramtically correct im dead tired right now lol.
    Haha thanks for the disclaimer

    So we've got:

    ALPHA-T2 + Vapor XT

    ALPHA-T2/DCP/Leviathon Reloaded stack


    Both sound like very solid stacks with some sick synergy
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7348
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    90.05%

    I'd just stack Alpha T-2 with approx. 25-50mg of 1,3 dimethylamylamine to further enhance the stimulant properties and prevent any fatigue that might occur from T2.

    BTW - how would you compare the content of Rauwolscine to pure Yohimbe HCl? In other words, how many mg of pure Yoh does it equal to approximately.

    I'm about to start a clean diet so this will be perfect!
  7. New Member
    Mrjustin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%

    My stack would include the following, as i have everything on hand or will be shortly...

    3,5-T2 ( ihave about 6 more bottles i need to use, and if i remeber my research correctly it works rather well with the 3,3)

    Phenomv1 by AA ( my fav/most effective fatburner/nutrient partioner/appetite supressor EVER! but Nutra doens carry the brand )

    and possibily some rasberry ketones bulk, they taste good are cheap and last time i used them seemed to be well worth the price

    and of course how can you have a cutting stack and not include CLEN!!!

  8. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    917
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i posted this in the other thread but i guess it goes here



    Ultimate Cut Stack


    Nutra Raspberry Ketones 750MG/Day
    Alpha T-2 3/3/3/3/0/0/0
    Lean Xtreme 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
    TTA-550 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
    Berberine 500mg 3xday

    Alpha T2 for the increased metabolism, alpha 2 antagonist, beta-3-adrenergic activation, appetite suppression
    Raspberry ketone for increased lipolysis
    Lean-Xtreme to lower cortisol to maintain muscle while in hypocaloric diet and reduce visceral fat
    TTA-500 PPAR-alpha agonist to free up and burn even more fat
    Berberine to lower blood glucose, prevent fat accumulation from carbohydrate, increase insulin sensitivity , and ppar gamma antagonist to prevent preadipocytes from maturing, and increase lipolysis thru another pathway.
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i posted this in the other thread but i guess it goes here
    We are giving a bottle away in both threads

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I'd just stack Alpha T-2 with approx. 25-50mg of 1,3 dimethylamylamine to further enhance the stimulant properties and prevent any fatigue that might occur from T2.

    BTW - how would you compare the content of Rauwolscine to pure Yohimbe HCl? In other words, how many mg of pure Yoh does it equal to approximately.

    I'm about to start a clean diet so this will be perfect!
    Not sure what you're asking exactly. Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine, not regular yohimbine. But as far as dosing goes, the 7mg 2-3x per day will be very effective, without the side effects from regular yohimbine, but with better results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjustin View Post
    My stack would include the following, as i have everything on hand or will be shortly...

    3,5-T2 ( ihave about 6 more bottles i need to use, and if i remeber my research correctly it works rather well with the 3,3)

    Phenomv1 by AA ( my fav/most effective fatburner/nutrient partioner/appetite supressor EVER! but Nutra doens carry the brand )

    and possibily some rasberry ketones bulk, they taste good are cheap and last time i used them seemed to be well worth the price

    and of course how can you have a cutting stack and not include CLEN!!!

    Nice! This would stack very very well with clen
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    917
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Id rather have GH, and albuterol over clen
  11. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771302
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Id rather have GH, and albuterol over clen
    Wouldn't we all.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. New Member
    redboy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

    I really like USPLabs OEP, and think T2 would work really well with it.
  13. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771302
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redboy1 View Post
    I really like USPLabs OEP, and think T2 would work really well with it.
    Actually this is one of the stacks Natty thought of. I believe he gives proper dosing guidelines in another thread if you care to venture.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,571
    Rep Power
    737261
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Simply 1 OEP 5am 10am and 3pm
    T2 am 1 to start 1 pm increase to 2 amd 2 as tollerance permits.
    Anabolic Pump pre meal for carb meals and before fasted cardio

    Sometimes simple is the best way to go. My goals... well I am on the stage in 8 weeks. Something about being half naked in front of 1000 people motivates me to do well. I can promise an honest review and the proof will be right there for everyone to see.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AT2 + DCP + OEP + prime + LCLT

    At2 for thyroid action, DCP for mitochondria activation, OEP for thermo and appetite supression, and prime w/ LCLT for muscle/strength sparing. BOOM!
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Simply 1 OEP 5am 10am and 3pm
    T2 am 1 to start 1 pm increase to 2 amd 2 as tollerance permits.
    Anabolic Pump pre meal for carb meals and before fasted cardio

    Sometimes simple is the best way to go. My goals... well I am on the stage in 8 weeks. Something about being half naked in front of 1000 people motivates me to do well. I can promise an honest review and the proof will be right there for everyone to see.
    Very nice very nice...i like the idea of adding the OEP as well...and i know you know how to diet!

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    AT2 + DCP + OEP + prime + LCLT

    At2 for thyroid action, DCP for mitochondria activation, OEP for thermo and appetite supression, and prime w/ LCLT for muscle/strength sparing. BOOM!
    Mmmm i love some LCLT...that is a very well thought out stack!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,571
    Rep Power
    737261
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very nice very nice...i like the idea of adding the OEP as well...and i know you know how to diet!

    Thanks Natty, yah I have payed my dues. It's hard for be being an endo to get down to contest weight. I have to be that much better than everybody else as I am such a fuggin endo.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3464
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    87.36%

    I already ordered the get up and go stack, so of course I'm interested in stacking this compound with oxyelite pro. If i was to win the free bottle I would be interested in logging the effects of alpha solo compared to the effects of alpha stacked with oep.
  19. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    282828
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.21%

    what are the differences in alpha-yohimbe and the regular yohimbe.my body doesn't like regular yohimbe,rapid heart rate,nervousness,etc.?
  20. New Member
    Hefsinthegym's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    Stack with OEP and Recreate


    I would consider a look into stacking with USP's Recreate, Oxy Elite and Anabolic Pump. Or, even better - along with the rest of the Astack - Prime (69 protocol) and Powerfull (with meals and timed with WO)

    First week:
    20 min pre Brkfast - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre midday or preWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, (excluding meals within 5 hours of bedtime)


    weeks 2-4 (if tolerance permits):
    20 min pre Brkfast (7-8a) - 1 AP, 2 a-T2, 2 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre midday or preWO meal (3-4p) - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP,

    My thoughts are to spread a-T2 out 1:1:1 over week 1 and then ramp it up in the mornings for a 2:1 dosing for the weeks following. I'm also wondering if there would be any harm in adding in a third single pill dose during weeks 2-4 for a 2:1:1 dosing schedule? Yea, I'm not affraid of the extreme!

    Could this be an unbelievable fat blasterwith awesome muscle building potential. Thoughts anyone?
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    what are the differences in alpha-yohimbe and the regular yohimbe.my body doesn't like regular yohimbe,rapid heart rate,nervousness,etc.?
    Basically all the benefits of regular Y, except better, without the side effects like the ones you described
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    I already ordered the get up and go stack, so of course I'm interested in stacking this compound with oxyelite pro. If i was to win the free bottle I would be interested in logging the effects of alpha solo compared to the effects of alpha stacked with oep.
    Definitely let us know how you like that stack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hefsinthegym View Post
    I would consider a look into stacking with USP's Recreate, Oxy Elite and Anabolic Pump. Or, even better - along with the rest of the Astack - Prime (69 protocol) and Powerfull (with meals and timed with WO)

    First week:
    20 min pre Brkfast - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre midday or preWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, (excluding meals within 5 hours of bedtime)


    weeks 2-4 (if tolerance permits):
    20 min pre Brkfast (7-8a) - 1 AP, 2 a-T2, 2 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre midday or preWO meal (3-4p) - 1 AP, 1 a-T2, 1 OEP, 2 RC

    20 min pre evening or postWO meal - 1 AP,

    My thoughts are to spread a-T2 out 1:1:1 over week 1 and then ramp it up in the mornings for a 2:1 dosing for the weeks following. I'm also wondering if there would be any harm in adding in a third single pill dose during weeks 2-4 for a 2:1:1 dosing schedule? Yea, I'm not affraid of the extreme!

    Could this be an unbelievable fat blasterwith awesome muscle building potential. Thoughts anyone?
    It most certainly would. A Lean Bulk Stack at its finest
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY AT 11:59PM
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Post em up!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    FWIW this is what i have decided to run for spring cut.
    fat loss-
    AT2- 2/3/3/3/3/3/3/2 -after- Just NOW foods organic KELP product and Anabolic Pump
    OEP- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    recreate- 1 preworkout w/2nd OEP dose (after I'm 3 weeks deep)

    muscle sparing-
    Prime- (ran straight thru and 3 weeks past) @ 6-9 caps
    LCLT- 3grams daily (straight thru)
    Testofen- 1.5 grams a day with LCLT doses

    Not the cheapest stack, for sure but I'm extremely confident going into it. The only things new to me in this stack will be OEP and AT2.
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    FWIW this is what i have decided to run for spring cut.
    fat loss-
    AT2- 2/3/3/3/3/3/3/2 -after- Just NOW foods organic KELP product and Anabolic Pump
    OEP- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    recreate- 1 preworkout w/2nd OEP dose (after I'm 3 weeks deep)

    muscle sparing-
    Prime- (ran straight thru and 3 weeks past) @ 6-9 caps
    LCLT- 3grams daily (straight thru)
    Testofen- 1.5 grams a day with LCLT doses

    Not the cheapest stack, for sure but I'm extremely confident going into it. The only things new to me in this stack will be OEP and AT2.
    You would get some sick results with that
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    49.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would add it to my already existing fat loss stack of OxyElite Pro, Recreate, and X-Lean to completely cover all areas where fat might be lurking around and destroy it

    Right now my dosing is:

    1, Recreate
    1, OxyElite Pro
    1, X-lean upon waking

    7 hours later I do the same.

    Then 1 hour before bed I dose 2, X-Dream and 4, ZMK and I throw another cap of X-Lean in.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  28. New Member
    Mongo97's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    32.14%

    I would stack At2 with testopro or frormadrol to maintain my strength and muscle. dosing would be:
    At2-2-first week, 3-2nd and 3rd week, and 4-last week unless getting good results on 3
    take one dose morning and the other pre workout or prework. go in around 5 or 6 pm.
    if formadrol-3 to 4 pills a day
    if testopro-start with 4 if need 1 or two more i would bump it up 2
    I have both of these and I was looking for a fat burner to run with one of them.
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    I would stack At2 with testopro or frormadrol to maintain my strength and muscle. dosing would be:
    At2-2-first week, 3-2nd and 3rd week, and 4-last week unless getting good results on 3
    take one dose morning and the other pre workout or prework. go in around 5 or 6 pm.
    if formadrol-3 to 4 pills a day
    if testopro-start with 4 if need 1 or two more i would bump it up 2
    I have both of these and I was looking for a fat burner to run with one of them.
    This would be the fat burner you were looking for, no doubt.

    2 more days of the contest!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ONE DAY! Get em in!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    917
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bone Dry Stack


    Formestane TD 100mg
    Lipolyze 3 caps spread throughout the day
    Alpha T-2 3 caps spread
    Somalyze before bed
    RK-500 2 caps/day
    Clenviscerate applied before exercize
    Recompadrol 6 caps daily before carb meals and before fasted cardio
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    LAST DAY TO GET EM IN!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

    Congrats to monstermash for winning this lottery contest!

    You will be receiving a PM shortly
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,939
    Rep Power
    10751492
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    he did the mash, the monstermash, lol.

    congrats-mm, product looks like a winner.

    post a link so i can follow.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  35. New Member
    MongoSS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    957
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    72.41%

    Im interested in the get up and go stack.
    I will be starting strongman season soon so I need to lean out and improve my cardio capacity.
    I would use the oxy to improve performance and the alpha T2 to improve my metabolism which is unfortunately slow.

    Current weight 293 looking to shred to 260-275
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post
    Im interested in the get up and go stack.
    I will be starting strongman season soon so I need to lean out and improve my cardio capacity.
    I would use the oxy to improve performance and the alpha T2 to improve my metabolism which is unfortunately slow.

    Current weight 293 looking to shred to 260-275
    You wont be let down
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    282828
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.21%

    have oep already,t2 on the way.gonna combine and use my last tub of vat attack also.looking to drop some bf on this.
  38. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

    Congrats to monstermash for winning this lottery contest!

    You will be receiving a PM shortly


    I'll link the log in this thread once I get my groceries and new gym membership (I just moved so I'm switching gyms). Should start Wed.

    This is perfect since I have a biggest loser contest at work and a wedding in 50 days. Thanks PES for this opprotunity!
  39. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771302
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post


    I'll link the log in this thread once I get my groceries and new gym membership (I just moved so I'm switching gyms). Should start Wed.

    This is perfect since I have a biggest loser contest at work and a wedding in 50 days. Thanks PES for this opprotunity!
    Looking forward to the thoughts MM.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,939
    Rep Power
    10751492
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    wow-dadams and nattyd both repping for pes, damn.
    talk about breaking out with the all stars, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:28 PM
  3. Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By Dwight Schrute in forum PES
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:49 PM
  4. ALPHA-T2 by Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in