Check out the new supplements at Customcapsule!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Loads of new products are being added every week, heres a little taster...

7,8-Benzoflavone 99%

Aminogen

Aniracetam

Cordyceps 20%

Creatine Magnapower

L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine 50%

N-Carbamylglutamate
(NCG)

These are just a few, check out the other awesome additions, remember to use the coupon code in my signature when ordering!!!

It is our goal at CC to bring you everything you could want or need, if you have a special want let me know!!!

Thanks everyone, expect more additions very soon!!

R.S

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
SHAMELESS BUMP

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I'm definately going to keep this in mind; I just checked the site out for the first time.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
not seeing the 7,8-Benzoflavone 99% at customcapsule.com

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanks mikey, didnt see it in the product list. have a good week

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Loads of new products are being added every week, heres a little taster...

7,8-Benzoflavone 99%

Aminogen

Aniracetam

Cordyceps 20%

Creatine Magnapower

L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine 50%

N-Carbamylglutamate
(NCG)

These are just a few, check out the other awesome additions, remember to use the coupon code in my signature when ordering!!!

It is our goal at CC to bring you everything you could want or need, if you have a special want let me know!!!

Thanks everyone, expect more additions very soon!!

R.S
7,8 Benzo in bulk = WIN!!! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
sweet. def gonna play an order in the near future.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Nice guys, we are looking at getting adrenosterone, anyone interested?

Also bmov?

6-oxo?

A tip to make things cheaper, add some magnesium as its one of the cheapest fillers, brings the price right down.

Any other things youd like to see...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Safed Musli
Arginine Pyroglutamate

Schizandra Berry Extact
Ellagic Acid
Marus Alba Extract
Astragalus Membranaceus (Root)
Irvingia gabonensis
Vitex Agnus Castus

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established

Also bmov?

6-oxo?
eh 6-oxo is an "ok" ingredient. the 6 bromo you have available is much superior.

i was thinking about mixing 6 bromo with your new 7,8-Benzoflavone but im not sure how much to add to compliment each other.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

Also bmov?

6-oxo?

A tip to make things cheaper, add some magnesium as its one of the cheapest fillers, brings the price right down.

Is adrenosterone like 11oxo. If so I would be interested for sure.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff guys, checking you out. I'll give a few bulk suggestions on what I don't see

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is adrenosterone like 11oxo. If so I would be interested for sure.
Androstenetrione (4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione; androst-4- ene-3,6,17-trione), also known as 6-OXO, is a suicidal inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of androgens such as testosterone to estrogens. Inhibition of this enzyme generally results in a lower production of estrogen, and because testosterone is a precursor to estrogen, this signals the body to produce more testosterone as a substrate for estrogen production in an attempt to bring estrogen levels back to normal. 6-OXO was one of the earliest discovered aromatase inhibitors, and it has been demonstrated to significantly increase testosterone levels without short-term adverse effects.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Androstenetrione (4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione; androst-4- ene-3,6,17-trione), also known as 6-OXO, is a suicidal inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of androgens such as testosterone to estrogens. Inhibition of this enzyme generally results in a lower production of estrogen, and because testosterone is a precursor to estrogen, this signals the body to produce more testosterone as a substrate for estrogen production in an attempt to bring estrogen levels back to normal. 6-OXO was one of the earliest discovered aromatase inhibitors, and it has been demonstrated to significantly increase testosterone levels without short-term adverse effects.
No, not androstenetrione; adrenosterone

After looking it up it is the ingrediant in 11oxo and 11sterone. Thanks for the info on the 6oxo though haha.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Quick question about the 7,8 Benzoflavone. I read it could potentially be used to stimulate LH & FSH during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA. Is this how you guys are dosing it?

Also, what is the standard dosing (mg) per day?

isoc

Awards
  • Established

Also bmov?

6-oxo?

adrenosterone would be great, another bulk supplier is getting this, but would be nice to have capped for us. 1-dhea bulk would be another nice, legal mild ph. By the way, price ont he 6-bromo is outstanding, with all the people going crazy over the nutra 6-bromo product, dont understand why they dont check this out.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question about the 7,8 Benzoflavone. I read it could potentially be used to stimulate LH & FSH during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA. Is this how you guys are dosing it?

Also, what is the standard dosing (mg) per day?
I need more info about this and the optimal doses.....this stuff CAUSE CANCER?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I need more info about this and the optimal doses.....this stuff CAUSE CANCER?
I was reading if only combined with another substance was it shown to possibly lead to cancer. Basically the study posted around the forums was shown to be bunk.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading if only combined with another substance was it shown to possibly lead to cancer. Basically the study posted around the forums was shown to be bunk.
if only combined with another substance....?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeap i see that but this KILL LIBIDO and LOW PROLACTIN?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
mmmm...Alpha-GPC... :food:

Edit: $200 for 150g?! No thank you...
Do you know how to use the site lol... i ordered 150g with a few other ingredients, 300 caps for 67 dollars, at 3 caps a serving... sweet.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
adrenosterone would be great, another bulk supplier is getting this, but would be nice to have capped for us. 1-dhea bulk would be another nice, legal mild ph. By the way, price ont he 6-bromo is outstanding, with all the people going crazy over the nutra 6-bromo product, dont understand why they dont check this out.
Thanks bro, it is great, i used 100mg with 100mg of 7,8 benzo, and 400mg of div, was awesome together.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know how to use the site lol... i ordered 150g with a few other ingredients, 300 caps for 67 dollars, at 3 caps a serving... sweet.
I didnt come up with that. I typed in a 1G serving = 2 caps = 150 servings = $218.

Edit, Sorry, make that $200 even.

neuropharm

Awards
yeap i see that but this KILL LIBIDO and LOW PROLACTIN?
Kills libido after a week or two for me. Crushes prolactin in no time though. But I'd rather have puffy nips than no sex drive :\

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I didnt come up with that. I typed in a 1G serving = 2 caps = 150 servings = $218.

Edit, Sorry, make that $200 even.
Add a filler or make some changes, there are loads of ways to lower the price.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Show me. I've done it twice now: add 1000mg A-GPC in two capsules (i.e. 500mg per cap), 1 batch of 300 pills comes up as $200.

What am I doing wrong?
lol im only playing with you, the principle is this if you order one ingredient, we charge the cost of the packing, processing, and everything all together, so it cost 200 dollars for 2 caps per serving, of 150 caps, so add in something else some cissus, this is just an example, or some magnesium if you want a filler, or a few things that make it work well, egcgs help it work more effectivley, you see the more you add, the price drops down, as it is then more economical for us, with each pill added per serving the price drops.

Its one of the most expensive raws, but we are trying to get it cheaper/ sorry if you thought i was having a go bro.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol im only playing with you, the principle is this if you order one ingredient, we charge the cost of the packing, processing, and everything all together, so it cost 200 dollars for 2 caps per serving, of 150 caps, so add in something else some cissus, this is just an example, or some magnesium if you want a filler, or a few things that make it work well, egcgs help it work more effectivley, you see the more you add, the price drops down, as it is then more economical for us, with each pill added per serving the price drops.

Its one of the most expensive raws, but we are trying to get it cheaper/ sorry if you thought i was having a go bro.
is expensive but ULTRA EFFECTIVE