AI's HGH Pro Purple People Eaters Promo

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

AI's HGH Pro Purple People Eaters Promo

It's promo time again, fellas. This time, we're celebrating the release of our new GH boost: HGH Pro.

Here's the promo:

The classic song "Purple People Eaters" is about an extraterrestrial being coming to Earth to join a rock band. As children, many of us had the same aspirations. We wanted to emulate our favorite musicians, whether they were a guitarist, drummer, or singer.

So, what we're looking for is your own personal homage to your favorite rock band and/or musician. The winner shall be chosen by the AI reps/sponsored athletes on March 29th.

Here are the rules:
    1. KEEP IT TASTEFUL. There will be zero tolerance of a violation of this policy. Any grey area material should be PM'd to a Mod and me.
    2. 1 post per day.
    3. Contest ends on March 25th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST
    4. Winners must 18 or over
    5. Have not won an AI promo within the past 6 months
    6. Open to US residents only (Sorry, foreign AM'ers)

Good luck to all of my AM rock brethren.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys bring on the noise!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

wow AI's got so many different ways to get this stuff for cheap and/or free from a promo...amazing guys...keep it up
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Rock and Roll: Music for the neck downwards.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

NICE!! BIKESWIMLIVE, good luck
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Alright guys bring on the noise!
    not a fan of quiet riot-jk/.

my vote goes to led zep-i saw them in 76'-i have seen many concerts in my day, black sabbath/aerosmith/foghat/ac/dc/alice cooper/kiss/allmans/grass roots/guess who/bto/james gang-w/joe walsh/reo/van halen/jethro tull/golden earing/motley crue/ozzie/montrose/rolling stones and pink floyd to name a few.

the only concert that even comes close to led zep is pink floyd.

led zep is my favorite band of all time, period. led zep were making music in the 60's-and are still popular nearly 50 years later. before you youngster start naming todays popular bands, think about this-will your favorite bands of today still be popular 50 years from now-i think probably not! my favorite zep lp is physical grafitti- i can put that cd in and go for hours and never tire of listening to it.

for those of you who are lucky enough to have seen the great LED ZEPPELIN in concert- you know what i am saying-for those of you who never had the chance-rest assured, you really missed out on something great.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting idea Rodja, was this all your doing?

Good luck to all that enter and thanks for the support!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck to all the contestants! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Damn sweet looking promo. Great job Rodja.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    Answers

NICE promo!
    doing my own thang!
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

JUDAS PRIEST

Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    JUDAS PRIEST

nice, i know what a priest fan you are-me too. unfortunately i have never saw them live.

still like led zep better.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

YESTERDAY...

TODAY...

FOREVER!!!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Cool promo, already won AI's HGH on another forum
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice, i know what a priest fan you are-me too. unfortunately i have never saw them live.

still like led zep better.
    3 times baby. Omaha, Providence twice. I still think I have partial hearing damage. Have you listened to the Nostradamus album. It is a very cool concept album on his life. How can you go wrong with Halford and Tipton
  16. Registered User
    Answers

3 times baby. Omaha, Providence twice. I still think I have partial hearing damage. Have you listened to the Nostradamus album. It is a very cool concept album on his life. How can you go wrong with Halford and Tipton
    i aint gonna argue you with you about the priest- i have been listening to them since the 70's. but i tell you, there was something magical about seeing led zep live-you knew you were part of something special-pink floyd live was unbelievably cool-but led zep in the 70's were GODS.
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i aint gonna argue you with you about the priest- i have been listening to them since the 70's. but i tell you, there was something magical about seeing led zep live-you knew you were part of something special-pink floyd live was unbelievably cool-but led zep in the 70's were GODS.
    No arguement from me as I also love Zep and Floyd. Just something about Halfords scream that jacks me up. Priest are the METAL GODS.LOL
  18. Registered User
    Answers

No arguement from me as I also love Zep and Floyd. Just something about Halfords screen that jacks me up. Priest are the METAL GODS.LOL
    ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD-BABY.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

TOOL

they just straight up blow my mind in concert.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Bottle looks great so do the purple pills. Great job to the person that designed it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Rock and Roll: Music for the neck downwards.

That's a classic...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

No arguement from me as I also love Zep and Floyd. Just something about Halfords scream that jacks me up. Priest are the METAL GODS.LOL
    Big Floyd fan here, mostly the older stuff though the wall was a farce for real Floyd fans.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

already won a contest for HGH Pro, and i'll probably get flamed for this but

TUPAC- seems like not to many ppl on here listen to rap but put all the stereotypes aside of what you think rap songs are about and he's the greatest lyrical writer since John Lennon. Every emotion that you could ever feel..theres a Tupac song to it. He wasn't always hard and heavy like some musical ppl and really had a wide array of song variety. Listening to him speak about real world issues and ppl might learn a few things also. When taken into consideration of how much music was bought in the 90's rap is the most widely listened and influential music of all time and Tupac was simply the best at it.
    Iforcenutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

'nuff said... hah :]
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    already won a contest for HGH Pro, and i'll probably get flamed for this but

TUPAC- seems like not to many ppl on here listen to rap but put all the stereotypes aside of what you think rap songs are about and he's the greatest lyrical writer since John Lennon. Every emotion that you could ever feel..theres a Tupac song to it. He wasn't always hard and heavy like some musical ppl and really had a wide array of song variety. Listening to him speak about real world issues and ppl might learn a few things also. When taken into consideration of how much music was bought in the 90's rap is the most widely listened and influential music of all time and Tupac was simply the best at it.
    wow-to put tupac in the same sentence with john lennon breaks my heart. you have no idea the influence john had on a whole generation-the song imagine was a true work of inspiration. maybe if you would have compared tupac to john denver i would have been ok with that.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Uhm were be the young uns at? I see a Tupac thrown out there, NICE! I am sure there are tons of people who love rap on here by the way. I do. I love any intense music. I can't even imagine trying to figure out my absolute favorite band. So many from so many eras. However if you look at my MP3 Player you would see by and large I have WAY MORE DISTURBED than anything else.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

wow-to put tupac in the same sentence with john lennon breaks my heart. you have no idea the influence john had on a whole generation-the song imagine was a true work of inspiration. maybe if you would have compared tupac to john denver i would have been ok with that.
    Yah that is outright blasphemous. John Lennon was in a league of this own, changed the whole fuggin world. You had to be there.
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

John Denver.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly guys, you would have to listen to Tupac his lyrics are NOTHING like the rap you hear today or at any other time other than when he was performing them. Trust me Tupac is the John Lennon of rap. His songs and lyrics changed the face of rap. One of the reasons why he is still followed and loved as he is. His lyrics were quite simply poetic peices of art. Just a different form of art than Lennon's. Tupac is in NO way comparable to John Denver... that is an insult to his body of work. I am not knocking John Denver either but trust me unless you have really taken time to listen to and really ingest Tupac's lyrics you can't really make a decision as to if it was of the same caliber as John Lennon. I would put them in the same category talent wise just different genres.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

A little theme tie in. I love anything by Hendrix..

Attachment 32354
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Registered User
    Answers

John Denver.
    well denver is a much more appropriate john to compare tupac to than lennon. geez-thug music compared to a genius like lennon. i know the youngster who posted that is young but cmon.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly guys, you would have to listen to Tupac his lyrics are NOTHING like the rap you hear today or at any other time other than when he was performing them. Trust me Tupac is the John Lennon of rap. His songs and lyrics changed the face of rap. One of the reasons why he is still followed and loved as he is. His lyrics were quite simply poetic peices of art. Just a different form of art than Lennon's. Tupac is in NO way comparable to John Denver... that is an insult to his body of work. I am not knocking John Denver either but trust me unless you have really taken time to listen to and really ingest Tupac's lyrics you can't really make a decision as to if it was of the same caliber as John Lennon. I would put them in the same category talent wise just different genres.
    I don't like anybody being compared to John though, we loved that man and what he stood for. Will never forget him. I think it's cool that my kids have become Beatles fans, few have stood the test of time so well. Music that's so good it's touched generations.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

John Denver.
    Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy....
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Couldn't agree more Kleen..both leaders in their art forms.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. Registered User
    Answers

lets see how many people even know who the hell tupac is 50 years from now! geez-my bp is through the roof. i am done!!!! i will have a stroke if i hear that stupid comparison one more time. christ almighty.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed. I listen to wayyyy to many artists to name, but do I think the majority of them will be relevant in 25 years? Absolutely not. Rap sound changes yearly. Don't believe me, just listen to the most popular rap songs from last year, the year before. Do I think they are catchy? Definitely. Are they very talented musicians? No. Think Little John will be relevant in the future. Unless hos and b**ches be running wild with krunk juice....... (that's the world I want to live in).

Also I am only 25 and I love all forms of rock. Stones are my favorite.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

lets see how many people even know who the hell tupac is 50 years from now! geez-my bp is through the roof. i am done!!!! i will have a stroke if i hear that stupid comparison one more time. christ almighty.
    Not a comparison issue at all BigT. They represent 2 totally different genre but both are leaders in those areas. Who will be remembered more will also be a generational criteria. My son has brought Rap into my world and I have opened his eyes to the music I grew up with.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i have an idea, i grew up listening to my dad tell me stories and playing john lennon and beatles and all that kind of stuff, i still hear the stories today even if i've heard them a million times, i was taught the guitar as a child, not a fan of musical instruments though

but growing up in the 90's tupac did the same thing to a whole generation of kids and actually has a bigger audience (bigger population/more ppl buying and listening to music)...imo tupac is the greater influence/song writer but john lennon had a similar influence and style

i knew i was going to get flamed but ppl don't give great rappers credit like tupac and nas the same way they do john lennon or some other musicians from back in the day
    Iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for 20 people to run a 3-4 supply of HGHpro promo
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:32 PM