4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!

I need a few loyal USPlabs customers. We need a few VIP testers that can start a log on monday.

I want the serious minded man!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
I need a few loyal USPlabs customers. We need a few VIP testers that can start a log on monday.

what if we are currently taking another supp? just curious cuz im the the running on am.com and usplabs personal website for the lucky 100! but im currently running oep. but i can definitely start monday, well never mind it have to be wed or thurs. but if that works im in like flin.

As long as you are not on an "anabolic" type supplement, i cool with it but prefer stand alone but weightloss product will only show the value of this product.

you will get stronger on reduced calories...pretty confident of that at this point

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
alright! Well count me in then. Strength boost would be nice due to the fasted workouts in the am. after about a week or so it started climbing back up there again. you want apps on here as well?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Look outside America USP labs. There is a big wide world out there, sure there are plenty that'd be happy to test it out!! With two top ten products Im sure some postage wont send your company under....;-)

Keep them coming...

Will pick the VIP testers tomorrow or Tonight, would need an address by tomorrow actually,.

THose apply need to give their word of Strategic like log that can be viewed at the Pink Chronicles forum at usplabsdirect.com

The serious lifter only!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am def a serious lifter....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep them coming...

Will pick the VIP testers tomorrow or Tonight, would need an address by tomorrow actually,.

THose apply need to give their word of Strategic like log that can be viewed at the Pink Chronicles forum at usplabsdirect.com

The serious lifter only!
Well if you end up needing an extra logger by tonight, and can look beyond it being my first USP product, I would be happy to help. Strict workout regimine/diet, and very dedicated user of this site.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Keep them coming...

The serious lifter only!
I can say ill do my best but its hard to follow it those footsteps. but id give it a great shot.

And i too am a serious lifter and put alot of time and effort, sweat and blood into my workouts :damnit1:

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I take my stuff seriously. I can post up workouts if picked, will take pictures. I'm currently in the running for the 100 testers. I'm in the inner circle at USP and am running Jack3d and P-slin at the moments, and would not be mad at all about a little strength/mass boost. I'm 18, so I would obviously represent the younger end of the loggers. I think that would be sweet to have a nice age range for the VIP loggers. Thanks guys for the opportunity.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Jacob,

I am most certainly a serious lifter. :)

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
count me in!!on nothing except jack3d ready to rock and roll!!my app is in at usp also!!

I can say ill do my best but its hard to follow it those footsteps. but id give it a great shot.

And i too am a serious lifter and put alot of time and effort, sweat and blood into my workouts :damnit1:
No tears?

Sweat and blood is more than enough!

MorningMetal

Awards
I am a serious lifter, a former military fitness coordinator, and a faithful user of USP for several years. I am so confident and impressed with your products, I have literally sat outside my gym for a few hours one day and handed out samples of Anabolic Pump and Recreate, at no one's expense but my own. I've even tried to go to work for you guys..
I will post on-point feedback every day, with workouts, diet, nutrient timing, etc. If I am chosen to test the Pink, I promise I will NOT disappoint!!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
ive got a receipt that says i just paid top dollar at gnc an hour ago for my jacked cause i ran out and missed the gold card week and couldnt wait does that count??

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
ive got a receipt that says i just paid top dollar at gnc an hour ago for my jacked cause i ran out and missed the gold card week and couldnt wait does that count??
Haha, thank god I re-upped my stash on the last day!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
yah that sucks i had a few bad months and could olny get the bare min. having a family and kids but back on track now and that will never happen again for sure!!live and learn!i had a buddy give it to me last week so now im hooked!!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Just saying...

you should definitely announce who you're picking tonight-the last week and a half is murdering me. And the shot a being a VIP is only making it worse.

So for the sake of my sanity, please announce this :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have used many usp products, all of them in fact except for TNT. I am starting recomp and this week started using OEP, Recreate, and DCP(I know not usp). But I would love to run it. Keepin a really strict log on my diet, weight, and body measurements and am doing DC type training 3 days a week and using jack3d fruit punch pre workout. The other 2 days I am doing fasted cardio

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Count me in! if I can..... you know I will leave an uber detailed log! and I am weight loss and in a cut right now, so lets let the pink shine on thru! pick me bro!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You better believe I am game for this and it will stack extremely well with the OEP I am on now. Not on any anabolics right now nor have I ever used any PH/DS products.

Jacob, I am throwing EVERYTHING I have at the cut I am on right now and am making amazing progress so far with the OEP/AP combo I have going. Throwing some Pink Magic in on top of this would put it over the top! I already have a log going and would have no issue adding pink magic into that one or making a separate one. You know I am a loyal USP user and have never been let down by you yet; the chance to run Pink Magic would be something else. So you know I have a strict HST routine that I just started and have another routine I am running right after from MrKleen that should be flat out ridiculous. I am on USP Labs forum and can run the log there if you need me to.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to drop my hat in the ring as well. I am currently in the third week of a Prime/Test booster stack if that is a feasable mix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to drop my hat in the ring as well. I am currently in the third week of a Prime/Test booster stack if that is a feasable mix.
if you get this send me a link. i would be very interested in your thoughts on it.

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Applied on the USP site as well. Serious lifter, now getting more serious now that I joined AM. Can't figure out what took me so long!

Current USP user on 3rd month of Prime, PF, AP, month 2 of RC, and finishing month 1 of OE. Starting SC on Monday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I would love to log starting Monday as my other log I was suppose to do has not happened.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I'd do it if you 1 day ship it to Canada man lol.

bigsexy

Awards
I would, and could start monday. Loyal customer for years.

k1d

Awards
I'm down. Can start the log on Monday.
I pay attention to detail.. and I'm a undergrad studying in Biochemistry.
I've done plenty of scientific research papers (up to 15 pages long)
And I train like a ****ing beast.
Let me know if you want to pick the right man for this job. Promise I won't let you down.
I also compete in collegiate events so you know for a damn fact I have a work ethic..
I also have a workout log complete of details all the way from two years ago. I'll scan every page for further proof.

Hey Jacob,

I am most certainly a serious lifter. :)
please PM borobulker your address, thank you.

Please get the initial steps of your log started in the PINK chronicles forum today if possible but by monday.

Get Ready!

You better believe I am game for this and it will stack extremely well with the OEP I am on now. Not on any anabolics right now nor have I ever used any PH/DS products.

Jacob, I am throwing EVERYTHING I have at the cut I am on right now and am making amazing progress so far with the OEP/AP combo I have going. Throwing some Pink Magic in on top of this would put it over the top! I already have a log going and would have no issue adding pink magic into that one or making a separate one. You know I am a loyal USP user and have never been let down by you yet; the chance to run Pink Magic would be something else. So you know I have a strict HST routine that I just started and have another routine I am running right after from MrKleen that should be flat out ridiculous. I am on USP Labs forum and can run the log there if you need me to.

Please get the initial steps of your log started in the PINK chronicles forum today if possible but by monday.

Get Ready!

I am a serious lifter, a former military fitness coordinator, and a faithful user of USP for several years. I am so confident and impressed with your products, I have literally sat outside my gym for a few hours one day and handed out samples of Anabolic Pump and Recreate, at no one's expense but my own. I've even tried to go to work for you guys..
I will post on-point feedback every day, with workouts, diet, nutrient timing, etc. If I am chosen to test the Pink, I promise I will NOT disappoint!!

Get Ready!

Count me in! if I can..... you know I will leave an uber detailed log! and I am weight loss and in a cut right now, so lets let the pink shine on thru! pick me bro!

Get Ready!

alright! Well count me in then. Strength boost would be nice due to the fasted workouts in the am. after about a week or so it started climbing back up there again. you want apps on here as well?

Get Ready!

I am def a serious lifter....

Get Ready!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

Get Ready!

Thanks USP!!! address sent, can't wait to get this stuff and put it to the test!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Dang! Maybe I'll be in the lucky 100

MFKAL

MFKAL

Awards
Late to the game over here on the AM...sh*t...active as hell on the USP site and currently running a daily log (39 days in now) on the FWO with Prime/AP/Jack3D.

Congrats to the VIP testers...look forward to seeing your logs on the USP side of things.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Get Ready!
done deal. Thank you very much

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it up big boys!! This will be fun to watch...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Get Ready!
Thanks Jacob! PM already sent to Boro and I will get my log going over at the USP forum per your request today most likely.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I too late, I am running Prime\TNA now and was planning on running this pre-contest and I live in Canada as you know.