Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn

  1. Primordial Performance presents: ArginoCarn






    Click here for ArginoCarn





    * Increases growth & repair of neurons
    * Supports brain-to-muscle connection
    * Supports cognitive function & memory
    * Enhances fat burning during calorie restriction
    * Increases mitochondrial use of fatty acids






    More Powerful as a Team

    ArginoCarnô (Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate) is a patented molecule of Acetyl-L-Carnitine bound to a molecule of Arginine. As a naturally occurring amino acid complex, ArginoCarn is completely safe for any man or woman.

    Arginine is a precursor to the amino acid carnitine which appears to facilitate a synergistic action to carnitineís effect when taken in the specifically bound ArginoCarn form. The binding of these two amino acids in acetylated form also allows them to absorb more efficiently then they could alone. (4)



    Your Brain on ArginoCarn

    Big muscles arenít the only thing required for strength.

    The nervous system must be snappy and reactive as well. Over-training or insufficient amino acid levels can make your nervous system burnt-out and sluggish.

    Ever feel really weak for a couple days after a demanding workout? This is your nervous system over taxed and under-nourished. Until it's fully replenished, you muscle strength will suffer.

    Communication between the brain and muscle must be transmitted through neurons and neurotransmitters. Arginocarn increases the growth and repair of neurons, while also increasing the production of neurotransmitters. (1)

    Each neuron has small tentacle like projections known as neurites. ArginoCarn facilitates a stronger connection between the mind and body by promoting the growth of neurites from nerve cells in the brain. ArginoCarn also contributes to the production of acetylcholine, which is an important neurotransmitter for memory and mental function. (1,2)

    Supporting the nervous system with ArginoCarn may enhance muscular force by preventing fatigue and supporting a stronger signal from the brain to the muscles. (1,2)



    Super Acetyl-L-Carnitine

    Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a popular amino acid supplement commonly used for similar mind-to-muscle benefits. However, ArginoCarn is nearly 20% more effective due to the syngergistic action of the arginine addition. (1,2) It's essentially SUPER ALCAR.


    Fueling the Fire

    The energy processing center of the cell is the mitochondria. Unless the mitochondria can sufficiently process fatty acids, the body cannot burn fat for energy.

    ArginoCarn increases the utilization of fatty acids for energy by increasing fat oxidation in the mitochondria. This increases the fat burning process, which is essential in a low calorie diet.

    If carnitine levels are insufficient, the body will not be able to process fat for energy and will instead breakdown muscle to create glucose for energy. This wastes hard earned muscle mass and prevents fat loss. Therefore it is of critical importance to saturate the body with carnitine for the fat burning process. ArginoCarn will facilitate fat loss during low calorie dieting when itís most important.

    ArginoCarn can help any athlete increase fat loss and mental acuity. Benefits from ArginoCarn may become most obvious during a low calorie diet when nutrition may need to be supplemented.




    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 5 Capsules
    Servings per container: 25


    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

    ArginoCarnģ (Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate Dihydrochloride)
    3g**


    *Daily Value



    **Daily Value not established





    Other Ingredients:

    Gelatin




    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself
    YouTube- Lloyd and Harry reach Aspen on Scooter in Dumb and Dumber
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  3. How would the 5 caps be dosed during a day?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. oooooh...

  5. I'm guessing a single serving per day will suffice? I lolve love love the carnitines, and have been meaning to get some of this. Props to PP for bringing yet another solid addition to the lineup.

  6. got to love the new health products. Will deff pick up a pouch of this and give it a whirl.

  7. Why are you selling it for so cheep. Curious with the GPLC too. Won't you get your licence revoked for getting kilos and chopping up the price.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why are you selling it for so cheep. Curious with the GPLC too. Won't you get your licence revoked for getting kilos and chopping up the price.
    why would you say this. its great they can sell their products for reasonable prices

  9. Just watch. There price won't fly for long. I know for a fact because siga tau the manufacture of the raw was pretty pissed off. I was at a trade show this weekend where they were there. What they are doing is getting 25 kilos at the cheapest price and chopping them in to small bags.I think its okay but apparently other companies don't like it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Just watch. There price won't fly for long. I know for a fact because siga tau the manufacture of the raw was pretty pissed off. I was at a trade show this weekend where they were there. What they are doing is getting 25 kilos at the cheapest price and chopping them in to small bags.I think its okay but apparently other companies don't like it.
    Who gives ***** what other companies think, if PP can do so and help their clientel then so be it, maybe other companies should be less greedy and do the same.....
    doing my own thang!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Who gives ***** what other companies think, if PP can do so and help their clientel then so be it, maybe other companies should be less greedy and do the same.....
    Ditto, Andrew.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Some companies can't buy 25 kilos or more.

  13. That is cheap. I use ALC-arginate all the time. Way better than standard ALCAR as a noot. GPLC kicks arse as well. I don't care if they smuggle it in illegally stitched into puppies ...as long as its cheap.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    That is cheap. I use ALC-arginate all the time. Way better than standard ALCAR as a noot. GPLC kicks arse as well. I don't care if they smuggle it in illegally stitched into puppies ...as long as its cheap.
    I agreed 'till you got to the part about the poor lil' doggies

  15. Well, some of us have our priorities straight

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Well, some of us have our priorities straight
    touche'

  17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Some companies can't buy 25 kilos or more.
    So what, doesn't mean another company needs to handicap themselves because of someone else's inabilities.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    So what, doesn't mean another company needs to handicap themselves because of someone else's inabilities.
    agreed. seems like jealousy
  19. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    agreed. seems like jealousy
    Lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Who gives ***** what other companies think, if PP can do so and help their clientel then so be it, maybe other companies should be less greedy and do the same.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Ditto, Andrew.

    -John
    yeah, who cares what other comapnies think. As long as they have it I'm gonna buy it!

    I'm loving my GPLC and i can't wait to try ArginoCarn!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    yeah, who cares what other comapnies think. As long as they have it I'm gonna buy it!

    I'm loving my GPLC and i can't wait to try ArginoCarn!
    dito, my next order is argino and gplc

  22. I'm going to have to pick up some pp products asap!!

  23. Im excited to try this cuz ive heard good things about ALC but how do i take this powder?
    its is sweet like sugar and I can sprinkle it on grapefruit or is it more like unflavored creatine mono
  24. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by salto571 View Post
    Im excited to try this cuz ive heard good things about ALC but how do i take this powder?
    its is sweet like sugar and I can sprinkle it on grapefruit or is it more like unflavored creatine mono
    It's capped mate so just pop the pills

  25. so i could see someone using this as adrenal fatigue refresh cycle am i correct?
  26. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    so i could see someone using this as adrenal fatigue refresh cycle am i correct?
    Definitely mate, check out this study on L-Carnitine and Adrenal fatigue:

    http://www.nootropics.com/acetylcarn...c-fatigue.html

    "Acetylcarnitine and propionylcarnitine showed beneficial effect on fatigue and attention concentration. Less improvement was found by the combined treatment. Acetylcarnitine had main effect on mental fatigue and propionylcarnitine on general fatigue."

  27. Just tried my first dose. Im using it to help out my CNS. Seems to stack well with gplc
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:52 PM
  2. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 03:28 PM
  3. Primordial Performance presents: EndoAmp Max!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Log in
Log in