*** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OxiMega

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present ORANGE OXIMEGA... and we need YOU to put it to the test. If you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own OXIMEGA experience in DETAIL, both here on the CL forums and AM.Com, apply below. We're looking for twenty or so testers: 3 for Oximega itself, and 3 for the combo pack

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed (must update log at least 4 times a week and must include a final summary) log / review of ORANGE OXIMEGA.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition.

U

UKStrength

Ok to enter mate if you're on-cycle? (I've just finished up my current batch of fish oil).

800mg of EPA and 400mg DHA per serving is very impressive!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a very nice product and a great addition to the Orange side. Good luck to the applicants

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
Very interesting product here. Nice to see a "change" to the fish oil caps

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
K

k1d

Awards
Definitely interested but I'm not sure what you want me to post in the thread..

K

k1d

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 5'5

Weight: 150

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been lifting since freshman year of highschool due to football.. but only recently been consistent [would say for about 8 months now] Had a bunch of trial and errors and now I know what works best for me. In conjunction with my lifting, I race for the University of Houston's Triathlon team and also compete in BJJ for Team Revolution. I would say I push my body to the max in all aspects, and thats the reason why I could benefit from a product such as yours.. My main lifts such as the deadlift and squats are currently in the 300s with a rep range of 10-15 reps. While maintaining this strength and muscle endurance, I compete in endurance races that requires me to swim 1.2 miles, bike 56 miles and run 13.1 miles. On top of that I'm effectively competing in brazilian jiu-jitsu which requires me to have the same endurance with explosion and technical knowledge. If anyone could benefit the most out of such essential basics.. it would be me. And thats one of the few reasons why you should choose me.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Current lifting schedule is Wendler's 5/3/1. Just recently started my third cycle of it.
Example:
Each week has the same layout for each main lift. [generally change assistance lifts every cycle if I feel like it's needed]
SOHP+Dips+Chin Ups
Deadlift+Good Mornings+Leg Raise
Bench+DB Bench+Kroc Rows
Squats+Leg Curls+Walking Lunges
Week 1 - 65%x5 75%x5 85%x[max reps]
Week 2 - 70%x3 80%x3 90%x[max reps]
Week 3 - 75%x5 85%x3 95%x[max reps]
Week 4 - 40%x5 50%x5 60%x5 [my deload week]

After that I add 10lbs to my max for Deadlift + Squat and 5lb for Bench +SOHP. Rinse and repeat until I'm a monster.

Monday - Bike in the AM [Generally 20~ miles. Fast paced or intervals to work on power] Swim in the PM [work on drills.. then a mile none stop]
Tuesday - Run in the AM [Threshold runs for X amount time]
Wednesday - Bike in the AM [Generally 20~ miles. Fast paced or intervals to work on power] Swim in the PM [work on drills.. then a mile none stop]
Thursday - Rest day for cardio
Friday - Long bike ride [40+ miles]
Saturday - Bricks [Swim then Bike right afterwards.. or Bike then Run right afterwards]
Sunday - Long run [10+miles]
This schedule will change as I get closer to my race dates

Millennium Sports Technologies ZMK
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
SAN Fish Oil
Cytosport Muscle Milk
100% ON Hydrowhey
USPLabs Jac3ked

I'm following a paleo diet modified for athletes..
In a nut shell.. I eat as much meat, veggies, and fruits as a I want.. but the amount I eat also depends on my workload for the day [less work = less food.. etc] I also will throw in carbs from low glycemic products as needed due to certain training sessions.

Current Daily water intake: 1 to 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Stay healthy to lift, race, and compete. Complete my bike ride across America this summer.

Long Term Goal: Complete a full Ironman. Bench 315. Squat 405 for reps over 10. Deadlift 455 for reps over 10. Perhaps get into strongman or something more challenging after I conquer whatever I was facing.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None. This means I don't drink or smoke either.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Just the ones I listed above.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None, I am new to the boards.. but I'm also running my own website blog [www dot therideacrossamerica dot com] [i'll be riding my bike across america this summer to gather donations for various cancer groups]
Not frequently updated as much right now because no real progress.. but will be updated everyday once we get the ball rolling.

Current / Progress Photos: Currently none, but will take some if asked.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russians application for these cool new products.

Sex:
MALE
Height:
Weight:
204LBS
Bodytype:
MESOMORPH
Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I have had a lot of experience in many avenues of physical training, strength training, powerlifting, fitness modeling, athletics, and now injury recovery, i recently had surgery after tearing my pectoral major off my humerous, i had a hefty dose of antibiotics following the surgery, and since then ive been under the weather, ive never had bad skin previously really, and now its dry, painfull aches in my shoulder, and generaly not feeling great, i think that these supps together will help me with the inflammation, pain, recovery, and improve my health and performance, i would love to see if these work, and how well they work, and speceificlt the effect it has on my health and sense of well being.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 3 day split, 5x5 principle, Mondays chest and biceps/ wed legs and triceps/ fri back and shoulders.
In between i do cardio every day, fasted cardio in the am, and cardio last thing at night.

Mainly running, fasted cardio in the am, football once a week on saturdays, sprint training mondays, and runs most nights before bed.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Just a multi vitamin, mvp by millenium sports, and my product Need2slin,by needtobuildmuscle i will discontinue both
on the start of this if i am chosen.
200g carbs, 250g protein, 15g fats, 10 g of wich are from evoo, and 5 from evcoo. My diet is pure and clean, protein come from sodium free cottage cheese, egg whites, skimmed milk, wpi, chicken breast, prawns, and tofu, carbs from buckwheat, oats, and brown rice.

Current Daily water intake:
2 gallons.
Short Term Goal:Recover fully, and get my immune system and health back to where it was pre surgery.

Long Term Goals
Add 5lbs lbm, and improve my physical condition back to where it was pre surgery.
ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
None/
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Epistane
superdrol
Boldelone u
deca durabolin.
cjc 1295 dac
ghrp-6
anabolic pump
glycobol
need2slin
p-slin
leviathan reloaded
forged burner
jacked
n2kts
smashed fully loaded
mvp
orange triad
xtend
purple wrath
gear
zmk
hcgenerate
dth
anabolic edge
powerfull
bulk 1 carboxy
super cissus
cissus drol
and loads more lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127418-russians-getting-fully.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109368-russians-palo-alto.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135868-russians-getting-microdroleeeedddd.html

Id rather not post them just yet as im a very proud person and am not happy with my current look, if i am accepted to log i will do, however if im not chosen id rather not.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
Yes i can and will.

Thankyou for this oppurtunity, R.S

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 173lbs

Bodytype: Big strong Welterweight:D

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well I have been training boxing the last 5 years, grappling for 3 years and training MMA for about a year on and off do to Injurys. Also include Weight training, cardio and other conditioning training into my schedule. I have competed in 2 grappling competitions won bronze in both, they were at middleweight, now I have a grappling comp in late April at Welterweight.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Well I had a shoulder injury for 9 months so I loss a lot of muscle so I have been focusing on weights and Conditioning a lot in the last 3 months and I'm happy where I'm at now so I will be now focusing a lot on MMA training.

Mon- Grappling
Tues- Kickboxing
Wed- Grappling
Thurs- Wrestling
Fri- MMA
Saturday- Conditioning/ MMA
Sunday- OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): There is lots of Cardio in the training I am doing, plus I will add in more conditioning as the comp gets closer in April.

Forged Joint Repair & Skeletal Balm- Need2buildMuscle
CLA
Protein- Six Star

April 1st I plan on stacking HGH UP, Black Cats and Glycobol.(which I have used before so I know the effects)

I have been going as low as 1800 a day to get the weight down, now that im waking up at 172-175lbs in the morning, now I can up the cals a bit more to maintain the weight and as the comp gets closer I will lower the cals a bit the week before to make 170lbs.

Current Daily water intake: At least the 8 glasses a day, I only drink water and Protein shakes with water.

Short Term Goal: Maintain 170lbs and keep getting stronger and leaner. Win Gold at WelterWeight in grappling comp.

Long Term Goal: Compete Professionally in MMA at 185lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Prime, Powerfull, Jack3d, P-slin, Vat Attack, DominATP, Activate Xtreme, TestoPro, Vitrix, Parovol, T-force, Formestane, HGH UP, Divanex, Glycobol, Xtend, ATP Tabs.
Never taken PH's.

I just finished my 3 months of Logging, Very Detailed!!!.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/145621-testopro-t-force-3.html#post2334787

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes I can, Recent pics are in my log I just finished Yesterday.

Thank you for your consideration:)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Great. I'll pick a few in the coming days!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Its a good deal from a company with great supps, so im suprised no more takers.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Yea this sad more people arn't jumping on this.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any news... and bump

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Great. JudgementDay email me your address!

Dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great. JudgementDay email me your address!

Email Sent!!! Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to log this, Super Stoked:D, Can't wait:D

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im in the uk buddy, i didnt know there was extra criteria sorry.
Russianstar FTW! This guy is definitely a very reputable member!

PS - I'm considering tossing in a app. I've done several apps for CL when RenegadeRows was a rep, but my dedication on the forum hasn't been what it used to be lately. However I am slowly coming back more everyday!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
It has been tough when you get busy i know :(.

Is RussianStar in Russia lol? I need to know his location.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
It has been tough when you get busy i know :(.

Is RussianStar in Russia lol? I need to know his location.
Im in the uk now... UNITED KINGDOM

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russianstar FTW! This guy is definitely a very reputable member!

PS - I'm considering tossing in a app. I've done several apps for CL when RenegadeRows was a rep, but my dedication on the forum hasn't been what it used to be lately. However I am slowly coming back more everyday!
Hey buddy how are you?
Thanks , i would love to see you log this btw.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Ok great. Email me your address.

K1D... I would love to choose you but our policy is to pick people who have been on the board a while so we don't have people who steal supps and run. Sorry bud.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok great. Email me your address.

K1D... I would love to choose you but our policy is to pick people who have been on the board a while so we don't have people who steal supps and run. Sorry bud.
Sent bro, can you let me know if you got it.

I keep being told that the message has failed, so il pm you my addy.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy how are you?
Thanks , i would love to see you log this btw.
Sup brotha! How you been?! I've been ok... havent hardly done any strength or hypertrophy workouts in the last 2 months been doing all core workouts with this athletic trainer and I'm wishing i would have done this years ago... i haven't touched moderate to heavy bench reps in almost 3-4 months... and some how my 1RM which was 275 in 2005 (keep in mind i was on m1t) and i don't think i was anywhere near 275 2 months ago... anyways I went for 1RM last Friday and i hit 295... like where the hell did that come from with not benching in 3 months!?.. improving my overall core must be improving my strength pretty dramatically. Even bi curls are up like 10 lbs on each other.

How you been?

And I'm definitely gonna fill out a app if its not too late

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sup brotha! How you been?! I've been ok... havent hardly done any strength or hypertrophy workouts in the last 2 months been doing all core workouts with this athletic trainer and I'm wishing i would have done this years ago... i haven't touched moderate to heavy bench reps in almost 3-4 months... and some how my 1RM which was 275 in 2005 (keep in mind i was on m1t) and i don't think i was anywhere near 275 2 months ago... anyways I went for 1RM last Friday and i hit 295... like where the hell did that come from with not benching in 3 months!?.. improving my overall core must be improving my strength pretty dramatically. Even bi curls are up like 10 lbs on each other.

How you been?

And I'm definitely gonna fill out a app if its not too late
Nice, way to go buddy, shows how important core work is doesnt it, il try and do more core work too.

I cant log this anyway as im in the uk, but id love to see you give it a go, ive always enjoyed your posts.
Take care bro, R.S

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dracoy,
it might be worth shipping to the UK for RussianStar. He has done excellent logs for us (Axis) in the past. He's reliable, posts consistently, and generates a lot of discussion in his logs.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the backing!

I'll see if we are able to.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Russian, clear your inbox. I have good news.