*** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ok great. Email me your address.

Dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com

K1D... I would love to choose you but our policy is to pick people who have been on the board a while so we don't have people who steal supps and run. Sorry bud.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Ok great. Email me your address.

Dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com

K1D... I would love to choose you but our policy is to pick people who have been on the board a while so we don't have people who steal supps and run. Sorry bud.
    Sent bro, can you let me know if you got it.

I keep being told that the message has failed, so il pm you my addy.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Hey buddy how are you?
    Thanks , i would love to see you log this btw.
    Sup brotha! How you been?! I've been ok... havent hardly done any strength or hypertrophy workouts in the last 2 months been doing all core workouts with this athletic trainer and I'm wishing i would have done this years ago... i haven't touched moderate to heavy bench reps in almost 3-4 months... and some how my 1RM which was 275 in 2005 (keep in mind i was on m1t) and i don't think i was anywhere near 275 2 months ago... anyways I went for 1RM last Friday and i hit 295... like where the hell did that come from with not benching in 3 months!?.. improving my overall core must be improving my strength pretty dramatically. Even bi curls are up like 10 lbs on each other.

How you been?

And I'm definitely gonna fill out a app if its not too late

4. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Sup brotha! How you been?! I've been ok... havent hardly done any strength or hypertrophy workouts in the last 2 months been doing all core workouts with this athletic trainer and I'm wishing i would have done this years ago... i haven't touched moderate to heavy bench reps in almost 3-4 months... and some how my 1RM which was 275 in 2005 (keep in mind i was on m1t) and i don't think i was anywhere near 275 2 months ago... anyways I went for 1RM last Friday and i hit 295... like where the hell did that come from with not benching in 3 months!?.. improving my overall core must be improving my strength pretty dramatically. Even bi curls are up like 10 lbs on each other.

How you been?

And I'm definitely gonna fill out a app if its not too late
    Nice, way to go buddy, shows how important core work is doesnt it, il try and do more core work too.

I cant log this anyway as im in the uk, but id love to see you give it a go, ive always enjoyed your posts.
    Take care bro, R.S
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

5. Dracoy,
    it might be worth shipping to the UK for RussianStar. He has done excellent logs for us (Axis) in the past. He's reliable, posts consistently, and generates a lot of discussion in his logs.
    •   

6. Thanks for the backing!

I'll see if we are able to.

7. Russian, clear your inbox. I have good news.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Log:D (Sponsored)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 04:42 PM
  2. CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OXIMEGA ::::::CONTEST::::::
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:06 AM
  3. Controlled Labs - Orange OXIMEGA
    By noot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 07:31 AM
  4. CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OXIMEGA ::::::CONTEST::::::