Who's Ready for It?! - The ULTIMATE Natural Muscle Stack is COMING SOON!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Who's Ready for It?! - The ULTIMATE Natural Muscle Stack is COMING SOON!


    LG Sciences Natabolic Stack



    The Natabolic Stack puts a potent new spin on natural muscle. Athletes of various sports backgrounds are focusing their eye on this supplement industry breakthrough, and who better to bring it to you than the indisputable king of legal muscle builders, LG Sciences!

    The Natabolic Stack is the perfect ten week cycle for the natural athlete. Increasing your quality, dense muscle gains has never been easier. We’ve included everything you need to possibly promote gains in strength, lean body mass, recovery, muscular endurance, libido, and much more!

    Each product in the Natabolic Stack has been naturally derived, meets all standards of purity, and is completely compliant will all FDA and DSHEA regulations. In addition, each product in the Natabolic Kit is non-steroidal, and should not make users test positive on drug tests.

    Users of the Natabolic Stack have reported significant changes in body recomposition, strength, lean body mass, recovery, and sexual stamina. Join some of the top bodybuilders, powerlifters, and other world-class athletes who have utilized this stack as an essential part of their supplement regimen, and take your results to the next level with the most hardcore natural stack available, the Natabolic Stack!

    Included Inside:

    2x Natadrol
    1x Formadrol Extreme
    1x GHenerate


  2. thats a nice stack right there. I have some natadrol coming this week as well
    •   
       


  3. Ah, the second cycle! - How long do you plan on making this one? Are you going to increase the dose? 8 caps seems to be magic for anyone that uses it that high. It seems like the difference between 6 and 8 caps is quite large.

  4. Makes sense...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. That is goin to be a killer stack. Awesome work LG, not suprised though.
    •   
       


  6. I like

  7. The price will be INSANE as well!

  8. You allowed to say how soon?...I just missed this because I just ordered a Formadrol Extreme...darn!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    You allowed to say how soon?...I just missed this because I just ordered a Formadrol Extreme...darn!!
    It will be out very soon. Not sure when/if Nutraplanet will pick it up. Start begging for it!

    It's available for retailers/distributors already. I know a few retailers have already put in pretty big orders for it.

  10. Sick stack. Natadrol is for real.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ah, the second cycle! - How long do you plan on making this one? Are you going to increase the dose? 8 caps seems to be magic for anyone that uses it that high. It seems like the difference between 6 and 8 caps is quite large.


    really? I hadnt thought of doing that. Was going to do six weeks at 6per, however

    edit:

    was waiting to place my order today at NP, and down to 1 bottle of ND left

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    really? I hadnt thought of doing that. Was going to do six weeks at 6per, however
    Don't just take it from me. Talk to Thundergod, Liftergym, ATJsmooth (BB.com) and a couple others that have taken 8 caps. As soon as they bump from 6 to 8 they all noticed significant increase in results. - I believe ATJ gained 6 lbs of LBM on his two bottle cycle. He said he looked tighter and leaner in the mirror, but steadily packed on weight every week. - I think TG gained 4lbs and intensity was incredible. Liftergym is loving it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    was waiting to place my order today at NP, and down to 1 bottle of ND left
    Ha! It was 3 bottles like 5mins ago.

  14. 1 left damn it. I will have to think about a 4 week 8 per. Works out to 2 bottles, so that should offer some nice results

  15. That's a nice option for those who don't want to go the Trifecta route...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's a nice option for those who don't want to go the Trifecta route...
    Yep! We've got both sides covered now!

  17. You guys have really stepped your game up...Props!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thats a nice stack right there. I have some natadrol coming this week as well
    Nice man, second time lucky with Natadrol. You deciding between 4 weeks at 8 caps or 6 weeks at 6 caps?

    Quote Originally Posted by JessieC View Post
    That is goin to be a killer stack. Awesome work LG, not suprised though.
    Great stack and agreed, makes sense. Awesome lean stack. GHenerate was excellent for me as far as recovery and keeping me lean, with Natadrol should be even sweeter and those that have used Formadrol Extreme know it's golden.

    Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    Sick stack. Natadrol is for real.
    Agreed, awesome stack, +lipotropic protein and Bc+Eaa and you are REALLY covered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ha! It was 3 bottles like 5mins ago.
    1 bottle left!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's a nice option for those who don't want to go the Trifecta route...
    Agreed, nice to see a really good natty stack!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice man, second time lucky with Natadrol. You deciding between 4 weeks at 8 caps or 6 weeks at 6 caps?


    still deciding actually. Any recommendations?

  20. 8 caps for 6 weeks.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    8 caps for 6 weeks.
    How about 7 for 34 days??? I have two bottles and that may be just enough to push it over the edge or has no one considered this? I would like to not have to buy another bottle, being that I would like to save that money for two bottles of AS-GTSE when it goes on crazy sale very soon!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How about 7 for 34 days??? I have two bottles and that may be just enough to push it over the edge or has no one considered this? I would like to not have to buy another bottle, being that I would like to save that money for two bottles of AS-GTSE when it goes on crazy sale very soon!
    That works too! - I guess I think in two-cap increments.

    ...I have a box of LG supps waiting for me when I leave the office today. I can't wait to start Natadrol!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That works too! - I guess I think in two-cap increments.

    ...I have a box of LG supps waiting for me when I leave the office today. I can't wait to start Natadrol!
    Tell us what you got!! :P

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How about 7 for 34 days??? I have two bottles and that may be just enough to push it over the edge or has no one considered this? I would like to not have to buy another bottle, being that I would like to save that money for two bottles of AS-GTSE when it goes on crazy sale very soon!
    I was enjoying 6 a day. Nothing wrong with going higher, but don't think you have to for it to be effective. Even 4-a-day for a longer cycle should have a good effect. As I recall, that's what the testers logged it at.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  25. looks amazing, i google'd it, can't find where anyone has it....whats the going rate on this stack?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    looks amazing, i google'd it, can't find where anyone has it....whats the going rate on this stack?
    It will be the same price as the Trifecta.

    Won't be on shelves for about another week or so.

  27. I have been reading your other two threads on 'FORMADROL XTREME XL'
    and 'Methyl 1-D'. Sounds great.

    I about 6 weeks ago started the Palo Stack , '1 Incarnate, 1 Anabolic Edge, 1 Leviathan Reloaded. This is the first time taking a test booster. I love the EDGE. For some reason the Cissus causes muscle soreness and joint pain. If I stop it, by the second day no pain or soreness. But when I take Incarnate I see and feel the difference in the muscles. Fuller and looks like I worked out during
    the day. I went back after 3 weeks to Meltdown from the Leviathan Reloaded.
    It works way better in many was for me.

    The problem is, around the 3rd week I was always so tired and had no energy for the workouts. If I didn't get such great results from them and the feeling during, I wouldn't have pushed myself to do them and slacked off. I did buy and have been using the Palo Alto Labs Reset-A.D. Feel the same.

    I just got the USPLabs Stack again and using Palo 'EDGE' with it.

    I really want to try the 'TRIFECTA STACK'. Can you let me know if this
    would be a good stack for size and the ENERGY I need so badly. I was going to buy this in a week and start it when I get it. I just got the USPLabs Stack
    at GNC Monday to try and get back the energy right away. GNC has it now
    for $103.99 WITH Jacked. 150 caps Prime.

    Now you have this stack coming out and I'm wondering if I should start with this stack. Seems like maybe start a run with the 'TRIFECTA STACK' and follow it up with this new 'Natabolic Stack'. HELP !!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    8 caps for 6 weeks.
    Hey, feel free to throw a bottle my way and I will be happy to run it like that

  29. More rest and possibly a better diet is what it sounds like you need to me. Always being tired is no way to live, and sleep and proper nutrition is how you fix that.

    Also, my understanding is that 150 caps of Prime isn't gonna do you a whole lot. Need another bottle or two.

    And, beforewarned that the Trifecta is a hormonal stack, which, to me, you don't sound ready for yet. I could be wrong, but you've given no indication of your experience or understanding of training/nutrition/supplementation. I'd hold off on the Trifecta for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac45 View Post
    I have been reading your other two threads on 'FORMADROL XTREME XL'
    and 'Methyl 1-D'. Sounds great.

    I about 6 weeks ago started the Palo Stack , '1 Incarnate, 1 Anabolic Edge, 1 Leviathan Reloaded. This is the first time taking a test booster. I love the EDGE. For some reason the Cissus causes muscle soreness and joint pain. If I stop it, by the second day no pain or soreness. But when I take Incarnate I see and feel the difference in the muscles. Fuller and looks like I worked out during
    the day. I went back after 3 weeks to Meltdown from the Leviathan Reloaded.
    It works way better in many was for me.

    The problem is, around the 3rd week I was always so tired and had no energy for the workouts. If I didn't get such great results from them and the feeling during, I wouldn't have pushed myself to do them and slacked off. I did buy and have been using the Palo Alto Labs Reset-A.D. Feel the same.

    I just got the USPLabs Stack again and using Palo 'EDGE' with it.

    I really want to try the 'TRIFECTA STACK'. Can you let me know if this
    would be a good stack for size and the ENERGY I need so badly. I was going to buy this in a week and start it when I get it. I just got the USPLabs Stack
    at GNC Monday to try and get back the energy right away. GNC has it now
    for $103.99 WITH Jacked. 150 caps Prime.

    Now you have this stack coming out and I'm wondering if I should start with this stack. Seems like maybe start a run with the 'TRIFECTA STACK' and follow it up with this new 'Natabolic Stack'. HELP !!!!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    8 caps for 6 weeks.
    I gained 4 pounds in 4 weeks on 6 caps. A pound a week on ANY natural supplement... and some hormonal supplements is pretty stellar.

    I would think that dosage has a lot to do with bodyweight. I know TG dosing at 8 a day has to be pretty similar to me dosing 6 a day...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. Awesome Natural Stack. Are you ready for this?
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:41 PM
  4. Ultimate Natural Mass Stack
    By mxmatt15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 01:24 AM
  5. Ultimate Natural Contest Prep Stack
    By dmilhouse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Log in
Log in