Who's Ready for It?! - The ULTIMATE Natural Muscle Stack is COMING SOON!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences Natabolic Stack

The Natabolic Stack puts a potent new spin on natural muscle. Athletes of various sports backgrounds are focusing their eye on this supplement industry breakthrough, and who better to bring it to you than the indisputable king of legal muscle builders, LG Sciences!

The Natabolic Stack is the perfect ten week cycle for the natural athlete. Increasing your quality, dense muscle gains has never been easier. We’ve included everything you need to possibly promote gains in strength, lean body mass, recovery, muscular endurance, libido, and much more!

Each product in the Natabolic Stack has been naturally derived, meets all standards of purity, and is completely compliant will all FDA and DSHEA regulations. In addition, each product in the Natabolic Kit is non-steroidal, and should not make users test positive on drug tests.

Users of the Natabolic Stack have reported significant changes in body recomposition, strength, lean body mass, recovery, and sexual stamina. Join some of the top bodybuilders, powerlifters, and other world-class athletes who have utilized this stack as an essential part of their supplement regimen, and take your results to the next level with the most hardcore natural stack available, the Natabolic Stack!

Included Inside:

2x Natadrol
1x Formadrol Extreme
1x GHenerate​

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a nice stack right there. I have some natadrol coming this week as well :woohoo:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, the second cycle! - How long do you plan on making this one? Are you going to increase the dose? 8 caps seems to be magic for anyone that uses it that high. It seems like the difference between 6 and 8 caps is quite large.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense...

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
That is goin to be a killer stack. Awesome work LG, not suprised though.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You allowed to say how soon?...I just missed this because I just ordered a Formadrol Extreme...darn!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You allowed to say how soon?...I just missed this because I just ordered a Formadrol Extreme...darn!!
It will be out very soon. Not sure when/if Nutraplanet will pick it up. Start begging for it! :D

It's available for retailers/distributors already. I know a few retailers have already put in pretty big orders for it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, the second cycle! - How long do you plan on making this one? Are you going to increase the dose? 8 caps seems to be magic for anyone that uses it that high. It seems like the difference between 6 and 8 caps is quite large.

really? I hadnt thought of doing that. Was going to do six weeks at 6per, however :hmmm:

edit:

was waiting to place my order today at NP, and down to 1 bottle of ND left :aargh:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? I hadnt thought of doing that. Was going to do six weeks at 6per, however :hmmm:
Don't just take it from me. Talk to Thundergod, Liftergym, ATJsmooth (BB.com) and a couple others that have taken 8 caps. As soon as they bump from 6 to 8 they all noticed significant increase in results. - I believe ATJ gained 6 lbs of LBM on his two bottle cycle. He said he looked tighter and leaner in the mirror, but steadily packed on weight every week. - I think TG gained 4lbs and intensity was incredible. Liftergym is loving it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 left damn it. I will have to think about a 4 week 8 per. Works out to 2 bottles, so that should offer some nice results

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have really stepped your game up...Props!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thats a nice stack right there. I have some natadrol coming this week as well :woohoo:
Nice man, second time lucky with Natadrol. You deciding between 4 weeks at 8 caps or 6 weeks at 6 caps?

That is goin to be a killer stack. Awesome work LG, not suprised though.
Great stack and agreed, makes sense. Awesome lean stack. GHenerate was excellent for me as far as recovery and keeping me lean, with Natadrol should be even sweeter and those that have used Formadrol Extreme know it's golden.

Sick stack. Natadrol is for real.
Agreed, awesome stack, +lipotropic protein and Bc+Eaa and you are REALLY covered!

Ha! It was 3 bottles like 5mins ago.
1 bottle left!!!

That's a nice option for those who don't want to go the Trifecta route...
Agreed, nice to see a really good natty stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 caps for 6 weeks. :D
How about 7 for 34 days??? I have two bottles and that may be just enough to push it over the edge or has no one considered this? I would like to not have to buy another bottle, being that I would like to save that money for two bottles of AS-GTSE when it goes on crazy sale very soon!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about 7 for 34 days??? I have two bottles and that may be just enough to push it over the edge or has no one considered this? I would like to not have to buy another bottle, being that I would like to save that money for two bottles of AS-GTSE when it goes on crazy sale very soon!
That works too! - I guess I think in two-cap increments. :dunno:

...I have a box of LG supps waiting for me when I leave the office today. I can't wait to start Natadrol! :439:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That works too! - I guess I think in two-cap increments. :dunno:

...I have a box of LG supps waiting for me when I leave the office today. I can't wait to start Natadrol! :439:
Tell us what you got!! :p

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was enjoying 6 a day. Nothing wrong with going higher, but don't think you have to for it to be effective. Even 4-a-day for a longer cycle should have a good effect. As I recall, that's what the testers logged it at.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks amazing, i google'd it, can't find where anyone has it....whats the going rate on this stack?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks amazing, i google'd it, can't find where anyone has it....whats the going rate on this stack?
It will be the same price as the Trifecta.

Won't be on shelves for about another week or so.

Mac45

Awards
I have been reading your other two threads on 'FORMADROL XTREME XL'
and 'Methyl 1-D'. Sounds great.

I about 6 weeks ago started the Palo Stack , '1 Incarnate, 1 Anabolic Edge, 1 Leviathan Reloaded. This is the first time taking a test booster. I love the EDGE. For some reason the Cissus causes muscle soreness and joint pain. If I stop it, by the second day no pain or soreness. But when I take Incarnate I see and feel the difference in the muscles. Fuller and looks like I worked out during
the day. I went back after 3 weeks to Meltdown from the Leviathan Reloaded.
It works way better in many was for me.

The problem is, around the 3rd week I was always so tired and had no energy for the workouts. If I didn't get such great results from them and the feeling during, I wouldn't have pushed myself to do them and slacked off. I did buy and have been using the Palo Alto Labs Reset-A.D. Feel the same.

I just got the USPLabs Stack again and using Palo 'EDGE' with it.

I really want to try the 'TRIFECTA STACK'. Can you let me know if this
would be a good stack for size and the ENERGY I need so badly. I was going to buy this in a week and start it when I get it. I just got the USPLabs Stack
at GNC Monday to try and get back the energy right away. GNC has it now
for $103.99 WITH Jacked. 150 caps Prime.

Now you have this stack coming out and I'm wondering if I should start with this stack. Seems like maybe start a run with the 'TRIFECTA STACK' and follow it up with this new 'Natabolic Stack'. HELP !!!!:thanks:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More rest and possibly a better diet is what it sounds like you need to me. Always being tired is no way to live, and sleep and proper nutrition is how you fix that.

Also, my understanding is that 150 caps of Prime isn't gonna do you a whole lot. Need another bottle or two.

And, beforewarned that the Trifecta is a hormonal stack, which, to me, you don't sound ready for yet. I could be wrong, but you've given no indication of your experience or understanding of training/nutrition/supplementation. I'd hold off on the Trifecta for a while.

I have been reading your other two threads on 'FORMADROL XTREME XL'
and 'Methyl 1-D'. Sounds great.

I about 6 weeks ago started the Palo Stack , '1 Incarnate, 1 Anabolic Edge, 1 Leviathan Reloaded. This is the first time taking a test booster. I love the EDGE. For some reason the Cissus causes muscle soreness and joint pain. If I stop it, by the second day no pain or soreness. But when I take Incarnate I see and feel the difference in the muscles. Fuller and looks like I worked out during
the day. I went back after 3 weeks to Meltdown from the Leviathan Reloaded.
It works way better in many was for me.

The problem is, around the 3rd week I was always so tired and had no energy for the workouts. If I didn't get such great results from them and the feeling during, I wouldn't have pushed myself to do them and slacked off. I did buy and have been using the Palo Alto Labs Reset-A.D. Feel the same.

I just got the USPLabs Stack again and using Palo 'EDGE' with it.

I really want to try the 'TRIFECTA STACK'. Can you let me know if this
would be a good stack for size and the ENERGY I need so badly. I was going to buy this in a week and start it when I get it. I just got the USPLabs Stack
at GNC Monday to try and get back the energy right away. GNC has it now
for $103.99 WITH Jacked. 150 caps Prime.

Now you have this stack coming out and I'm wondering if I should start with this stack. Seems like maybe start a run with the 'TRIFECTA STACK' and follow it up with this new 'Natabolic Stack'. HELP !!!!:thanks:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
8 caps for 6 weeks. :D
I gained 4 pounds in 4 weeks on 6 caps. A pound a week on ANY natural supplement... and some hormonal supplements is pretty stellar.

I would think that dosage has a lot to do with bodyweight. I know TG dosing at 8 a day has to be pretty similar to me dosing 6 a day...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More rest and possibly a better diet is what it sounds like you need to me. Always being tired is no way to live, and sleep and proper nutrition is how you fix that.

Also, my understanding is that 150 caps of Prime isn't gonna do you a whole lot. Need another bottle or two.

And, beforewarned that the Trifecta is a hormonal stack, which, to me, you don't sound ready for yet. I could be wrong, but you've given no indication of your experience or understanding of training/nutrition/supplementation. I'd hold off on the Trifecta for a while.
Resolve is speaking the truth my friend. The Asteroid stack is great by USP, love it, but you need to run it for at least 60 days to fully benefit and your diet is not on part to take advantage fully. The same goes for the trifecta/natabolic stacks. Just getting proper rest/diet/sound consistent training will do more than these stacks will without those parts. Small steps then add in the supps to benefit your hard work and dedication. Otherwise you are throwing money away.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so tested athletes (over 21 of course) who adhere to WADA standards, should not test positive for drug use?

Thats quite the impressive natty stack

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to play with it a bit (that sounded wrong). Going to start at 8 and see how it goes

Mac45

Awards
You mentioned I didn’t add any info about my training history and
such. I’m turning 46 the end of March 2010.

For my training, I started at 16. I was always into all sports
and just felt like adding on some size. I started in 1980 and
bought my first body building mag in 1981. Muscle Mag
1981 Mr. Olympia Tom Platz second (should have won) and
Franco Columbu first place. Those were the days when BB
Mags were for and about the BB’s, training, great interviews, pics
and new research in supplements. I loved Ironman in booklet form
before mag style.

I also started in Martial arts on my own in late 1980’s. Then started
Classes in 1990. Been training on and off ever since. Started again
last August. I bought the mag Ironman March 2009. In it was
some write ups (ads) for USPLabs products. April 1 at GNC I bought
Prime, Powerfull and AP. Been using them since then until January 20
2010 when I wanted to try for the 1st time a test booster. Palo stack
looked good for a start. Is EDGE a test booster, or a post pro testosterone
cycle support.

Before this, I have only used since it came out in the 1980’s, Hot Stuff
for pre workout (great just before martial arts class) and ‘Russian Bear’
25 Pack tabs. Never needed any thing else. USPLabs let me train harder
like I did in my late 20’s and 30’s. And gave me back that hard muscular
and thick BB look to my symmetrical build.

So I’m not new to training or supplements. Been taking and learning about
supps and training most of my life. BB supplements just since Hot Stuff and
Russian Bear came out in mid 1980’s. Plus my eating habits are good and
clean. Never been fat or over weight. Since I turned 30 I’ve been 175 lbs.
to 185 lbs., only now at 6’0 feet 190 lbs. I’ve always had a BB’s frame and
look. I started out with an old brown (mostly all there) manual by George F. Jowett.
And still use the exercises and his way and logic to working out, with all body parts in proportion.

.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Jowett/jowindex.htm#mmm
.superstrengthtraining.com/george_jowett.html

I didn't know that:Jowett’s pupils are legion in the history of weightlifting. He published his own courses. He was the editor of Strength magazine, Strength and Health magazine and published his very own The Bodybuilder magazine. Jowett was very instrumental in getting Bob Hoffman and the Weider brothers started in the magazine business. Jowett was the first president of the IFBB. Writer, editor, publisher, exercise equipment manufacturer, etc

I work out 5 to 6 days a week. Jogging 1 mile right before or right after each
work out with my Border Collie. Then 4 to 5 days a week I kick a punch the heavy bag before my workout (a workout in itself). I get enough sleep. Just for some reason these last 3 weeks I’m so tired before work outs, and then exhausted half way through my work out. I use another scoop of ‘Jacked’ or ‘Fast Twitch’ (CytoSport) when I feel I need to after I worked out on the heavy bag. Always did fine. I’m wondering if my body is reacting to the test booster since I never used one before. I have blood work every 3 to 6 months. Where do I look, or do I ask my doctor to add a testosterone level test.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mac, in your scenario, I'd still say getting more rest and backing off on some of your training is the way to go. If you feel tired in the middle of your workout, scale it back so that does not occur.

Considering your age and training experience, you could pick either the Trifecta or Natadrol stack and have a great time on them. But neither one is going to solve chronic fatigue symptoms - they'll give you more energy certainly, but won't ultimately fix the underlying problem.

Rather than supplementing yourself into a state of unnatural alertness, let your body repair so that you are able to be alert in and of yourself. Then add in the supps to take your performance to a much higher level.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say go with the Natabolic Stack and jump on PAL's Reset AD. Certainly wouldn't hurt to clean out your receptors it sounds like.

You're training way too much too, man. That's a lot of work you're putting in. I say back off a little like Resolve said.

Mac45

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. Yesterday was a turning point for me. Starting
to feel better. Yesterday since I felt better like it had past, so I went jogging
and came back and did my chest and back work out. Felt great. I took 1 scoop of Jacked and 1 Powerfull, then 20 mins. went jogging. Felt so great the last 1/4 mile that I walk back to the house for a cool down before my work out. It was so easy I was almost at the house door when I realized I forgot to stop
running (I run for MA. I jog backwards -fixed my knee soreness-first, and then mix it up like going side ways, sprinting and stuff for faster footwork, aerobic cardio, enhanced energy and performance for MA). When I got home I just walked in and took 1 more scoop of Jacked, and worked out 10 mins. later and had a good one. It looks like I had Adrenal Fatigue. I think the Reset A.D restored the health of my adrenal system.

Now that I'm back. Should I go with the Trifecta stack first, or Natadrol
stack. I'm thinking of doing one and then the other right after it. Is that
ok to do? :thanks:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If nutra gets this and sells it at what theyre selling the trifecta now, count me in to run this later this year.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
so tested athletes (over 21 of course) who adhere to WADA standards, should not test positive for drug use?

Thats quite the impressive natty stack
i think a T:E ration of 16:1, as seen in the bloodwork posted for Formadrol, might be an issue for tested athletes. IIRC ratio could be as high as 8:1 before testing "positive".

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Advice

how would you run this stack?

2x Natadrol
1x Formadrol Extreme
1x GHenerate

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how would you run this stack?

2x Natadrol
1x Formadrol Extreme
1x GHenerate
6 natadrol/day x6 weeks

PCT- 2 weeks of Formadrol at 4 caps a day

6-8 pumps Ghenerate twice a day, entire 8 weeks. My bottle usually lasts about that long.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 natadrol/day x6 weeks

PCT- 2 weeks of Formadrol at 4 caps a day

6-8 pumps Ghenerate twice a day, entire 8 weeks. My bottle usually lasts about that long.
Man this looks awsome. i'm currently taking natadrol at just 4 a day for 4 weeks. i'm on my final week and i'm loving the results. also staking with 5 appnut hghup.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think a T:E ration of 16:1, as seen in the bloodwork posted for Formadrol, might be an issue for tested athletes. IIRC ratio could be as high as 8:1 before testing "positive".

Hmm...this could be a problem. If you test positive then whats the point of using a natty stack when u will be blamed for using gear? Besides the obvious health benefits of not using gear, tested athletes need run this stack with caution if thats the case.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...this could be a problem. If you test positive then whats the point of using a natty stack when u will be blamed for using gear? Besides the obvious health benefits of not using gear, tested athletes need run this stack with caution if thats the case.
agreed, but that might be true of any AI....

(didnt stop me from getting a bottle of Formadrol though)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natabolic Stack is going like CRAZY at the Arnold!! AhhhEEEEEE!!!!!!