Primordial Performance TURINABOL-LV GIVEAWAY!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Primordial Performance's TURINABOL-LV Logging Opportunity Giveaway!

Hello fellow AM members! We're looking to giveaway (3) bottles of our Turinabol-LV to be logged here on AM.

Contest Rules:

I'm making this easy. I want you to post up your plan of use with this compound, as well as any experiences that you've had with our product line; or if you haven't used any yet, what you plan to try and why. I will take special consideration to those that have used a Halodrol-type product in the past for a nice compare/contrast with our Turinabol-lv. The winners will receive (1) bottle of our Turinabol-LV product and be required to provide a detailed log here on AM (minimum of 4 updates weekly), as well as a final review. The winners will be chosen 1 week from today by myself. I would prefer to see those chosen to run solo efforts here, but I'm not opposed to 1 of the logs being used as a stacker. Those that apply MUST be able to start their logs as soon as they receive the product. If you guys have any questions, please let me know. In the meantime, good luck to all who apply!

Click here for Product Information

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Turinabol
30mg**

(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Click Here for TURINABOL-LV

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid?, sucrose?.

** For color
? Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
damm that sux im just wrapping up a s.d lv cycle @14 days left to bad we dont have two livers insted of two kidneys!!good luck guys!! i will be running one in july if i get my numbers in check..p.p rules

robkaige

Known as MrRobRage on other forums including your own.
28yrs old, 5'8" 177lbs

Was planning on using this stacked with SD-LV at 15/15/15/0/0/0 TbolLV 0/0/60/90/90/90
BUT... for the purpose of this log and to help out the fine folks at PP ill gladly run TLV alone 90/90/90/90/90/90

both with a good solid pct.. clomid, resveratrol, Lean Xtreme, DAA etc

I have used Hdrol in the past, gaining 7lbs and losing about 2%bf, so i have a place to compare it to. and i can log all my workouts and non workout days for you. I log all my workouts anyway, not much work for me to do a detailed log of everything.

I used Dermacrine from PP before, with good results, I plan on using SD, this product, 1-T, Sweet Serum, Endo Amp and Liver Juice in the future to build muscle, stay lean and stay healthy.

Thank you so much for the opportunity and I hope to get to run this for you!

Routine:
Mon- chest/tri
tues- legs (quad focused)
wed- Back
thurs- off
Fri- Legs (ham focused)
Sat- shoulders/bi
sun off
All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

fawker

fawker

Awards
You found your man. This is the ultimate win-win situation.

I'll be frank. I'm short on cash for any hormonal stash due to the ban; I stockpiled on Tren, Phera as much as I could. I've been looking at ways to acquire another Halodrol clone while keeping it in the 75mg-100g dosage for 6 weeks, if worse comes to worse...then 5 weeks, but I really wanted it to be 6 weeks.

What products have I used from Primordial Performance before?
I've used Phyto-Testosterone on a cut, for 4 weeks. Results were very good, as I like to incorporate test boosters in the last 4-6 weeks of dieting down. However, this would be my first hormone use under Primordial Performance, and I'm curious and excited to see how it could go.

How would I dose the Turinabol LV?

Day 1- 60mg(30mg breakfast, 30mg evening)
Day 2-42- 90mg(30mg breakfast, 30mg post workout, 30mg evening)

Never used Liqui-Vade form, so this should be interesting.

What kind of routine am I running with Turinabol?

It's a strength routine. I'll hit the four major body parts; Shoulders, Chest, Back, Legs twice a week in a low-volume, high weight fashion while trying to gain PRs on the smaller body parts; Forearms, Side Delts, Biceps, Triceps.

5 days in the gym; M-T-Th-F to hit the weights, Wednesday to do some morning cardio & core work.

What kind of diet would I use on Turinabol-LV?

Anabolic Diet. 5 days Fat/Proteins(~1.5g protein/lb)
Weekends with high carbs/moderate protein

What diet/training would I be doing prior to using Turinabol-LV?

I'd be taking two weeks off, the first two in May. This would be after a 6 or 8 week cut, using a ketogenic diet. I'll take those two weeks off, gets carbs back in my system, then hit back the Anabolic Diet.

What are my goals using Turinabol-LV?

My goals would be to increase my weight by 2-4lbs, but drop body fat in 2-4% as well. Basically, a body a recomposition.

When would I run Turinabol-LV?

May 17th to June 21st. 6 weeks.

This would be about 15 weeks fresh off of my Trenadrol six-week cycle.

Can I provide pictures, updates, etc.?
Absolutely, you'll see frequent updates on how I am feeling, how am I looking, and anything else in between.

What would the PCT be after Turinabol-LV?

I have an 8-week post-cycle laid out.

First fourr weeks, it's Nolvadex at 40/30/20/20, with ZMA, Glycerol Mono Stereate, and Liv52. The last four weeks, it's all of those above sans Nolvadex and Liv52, and insert Coleus Forskohli at about 60-75mg/daily. I'd be running the anabolic diet throughout post cycle, too.

How would I grade Turinabol-LV?

Taste: x/10
Hardness: x/10
Vascularity: x/10
Size: x/10
Strength: x/10
Sides: x/10

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saved for later...

I might have to throw my hat in here, but I'll wait and see how this goes down ;)
I will say that I have quite the PP stash already - Dermacrine, SA x 2, Toco 8, EndoAmp, and 1-T.

I have also used a former board sponsor's Halodrol clone.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming, fellas. :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What products have I used from Primordial Performance before?

I've tried just about everything. Have yet to try any of the liquid vade formulations however. Currently using PP Creatine and Tea-3.

How would I dose the Turinabol LV?

90mg/day for as long as it lasts.

What kind of routine am I running with Turinabol?

I do an Ultimate Diet inspired split. But I'm working on two masters degrees and working full-time so I sort of do depletion type workouts twice a week followed by one heavy session per week.

What kind of diet would I use on Turinabol-LV?

UD 2.0 type diet. Low calorie/low carb Sun-Thurs, then I carb up on Fri/Sat.

What diet/training would I be doing prior to using Turinabol-LV?

Same thing I do now basically.

What are my goals using Turinabol-LV?

Also a recomp. I'll do conditioning and tabata inspired workouts as often as I can fit them in...

When would I run Turinabol-LV?

Whenever I get it.

Can I provide pictures, updates, etc.?

Pics for sure brah.

What would the PCT be after Turinabol-LV?

A splash of nolva. Pry some tanning. And a healthy diet.

trojanman1016

Awards
damm that sux im just wrapping up a s.d lv cycle @14 days left to bad we dont have two livers insted of two kidneys!!good luck guys!! i will be running one in july if i get my numbers in check..p.p rules
amen!!! Hows your SD cycle going!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I planned on running an h drol clone in the next few weeks. I have
been looking at this product and would kill to log it.

Training
M-chest/shoulders/triceps
T-back/traps/biceps
W-LEGS/calves
TH-chest/triceps
F-back/biceps

Diet
Flat out bulk. Looking to gain 8+lbs in 6 weeks.

Dosing protocol
60/90/90/90/90/90

Background
Have always been very very lean. Started working out 6 years ago as a freshman.
Weighed 128 in 9th grade, weigh 173 now. This will be my first ph. I have researched my
@ss off. I have all of my support supps ready to go, as well as my entire pct (including torem). I spend hours on this board everyday so updating daily is my pleasure. I will do before and after pictures and all that jazz (lol). Trust me guys, I'll look like i just got off a 6 week superdrone cycle after running Turinabol-LV :veryhappy:
I never get hyped about a product but this has hit the shelf just around the time i planned on running h drol. It must be fate! :32:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw.... Id love to give this a shot, but im about 4 to 6 weeks out untill my next run.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol this is a little more direct than the Liver Juice promo yall r doing.

I cant wait to see how people like this. I will starting my own Turinabol LV plus Furaguno stack here thinking Monday(cross fingers).

Put ur apps in guys this is a great opportunity. 3 bottles being given out.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
would love to do this for i have some cool ideas but i dont have a computer at the house........ darnit....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love to do this! except for i started HDROL before this came out :(

BifWebster

Awards
I am 5'10 215 lbs. A few months ago I fractured my elbow and had to do surgery and lots of rest followed by physical therapy. Before the accident I was leaner. Weight gain came during the times where I couldn't work and was on painkillers watching tv, and eating not much else. I have lost significant size off of my left (injured arm) and lost a bit of size on my right arm as well. I have lost a bit of muscle and gained a bit of fat due to the injury and downtime. My injury is done soon. The physical therapist has oked me to start lifting again. I should have full or considerable significant range of motion in my left elbow by the end of next week.

My strength levels before the injury were:
Bench 295 x 3
Deadlift 545
Box Squat 385 x 3
Curling I would be able to move up to the 60 lbs dumbells for a good 6 reps per side.
Chinups I was able to bang out 5 with 35 plates attached to me.
I have maxed out dip machines 20+ reps with the entire stack and then some.
I did chained dips with 90lbs once in a blue moon adding up to another 45 lbs.

The goal of the cycle would be recomp plain and simple, with a strong focus on getting my upper body strength up to par in terms of strength (might be unrealistic to assume I will hit some of these stats if my elbow acts up.

The training would be heavy lower body training, trying to really progress that part of my body in terms of strength and size. Upper body training will be sets of 12-15 sets in a more bodybuilding tradition with the goal of adding weight or reps every succeeding session. I want the muscle memory to come back especially in atrophied areas affected by the injury. I will drop the reps and up the weight as it becomes more comfortable to do so and as size gains come in.

In terms of leaning out I want to fit conditioning days to lean out. I want HIIT cardio in some capacity. I am intrigued by complexes, bodyweight circuits and kettlebells (which are present at my gym, but owned by a trainer - i want to see if he'll let me use them after I pay for a session to learn how. I am going to keep the conditioning fun by varying the methods of doing it.

My diet will consist of mostly "Paleo" type foods. Lean meats, fruits, veggies, and nuts. I plan on having a per-workout protocol using Primordial Performance - Maximum Absorbed Protein mixed with waixy maize and a few other amino /acids. With the intent of workout nutrition and muscle growth. Protein shakes will also be used as needed.

In terms of PP's products I have not used any. I have used Generic Labz version of Halodrol, with signifcant recomp.

I also just got an iphone so can take before and after pictures.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got done logging ATP tabs for PAL. Thought I'd throw my app in for this as well. Already have some of this on hand and was going to stack it with Dermacrine. I think it would be an amazing stack and a pre-cut for summer for me.

Name: kjkriston
Height: 6’
Weight: 220
BF%- 12-13
Body Type: MesoEndo
Lifting history: Been training with dedication and intensity for the last 6 years but have
lifted for more than 12 years.

Diet: Currently cutting taking in about 3300 cals with 50/30/20 Macros. Currently on more of a
re-composition than an actual cut.

Current Water Intake: 1.25-1.75 gallons per day.

Lifting Schedule: M-F 5 separate groups. (chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms) My style is a mix of traditional sets and super setting.

Cardio: Alternate between 25 min. slow steady and 20 min. HIIT 3 times a week separate
from weight training.

Goals: Continue to lean out while still putting on lean mass. My days of all out bulking
are gone.

Current supplements: Jack3d, WMS, WPI, Animal Pack, Glutamine, Fish Oils, Glucosamine, Valerian Root, and Creatine Mono.

I have a lot of logs under my belt ans this one would be no different. I give honest results and ALWAYS post pics when asked. PCT would be Sustain Alpha and clomid with some other booster thrown in as well. I'll throw in some links of previous logs.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have more links to more logs id needed. I think there are some guys on here that can vouch for my logging and dedication.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To put it ou there I WOULD be willing to drop the dermacrine but I think this stack would be amazing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a giveaway with only 19 posts :O

MrRobRage

Awards
ok, well... have application above under old username... but tried to change my email address and things went wonky... so i reregistered on here under the name i use most everywhere else.

Known as MrRobRage on other forums including your own.
28yrs old, 5'8" 177lbs

Was planning on using this stacked with SD-LV at 15/15/15/0/0/0 TbolLV 0/0/60/90/90/90
BUT... for the purpose of this log and to help out the fine folks at PP ill gladly run TLV alone 90/90/90/90/90/90

both with a good solid pct.. clomid, resveratrol, Lean Xtreme, DAA etc

I have used Hdrol in the past, gaining 7lbs and losing about 2%bf, so i have a place to compare it to. and i can log all my workouts and non workout days for you. I log all my workouts anyway, not much work for me to do a detailed log of everything.

I used Dermacrine from PP before, with good results, I plan on using SD, this product, 1-T, Sweet Serum, Endo Amp and Liver Juice in the future to build muscle, stay lean and stay healthy.

Thank you so much for the opportunity and I hope to get to run this for you!

Routine:
Mon- chest/tri
tues- legs (quad focused)
wed- Back
thurs- off
Fri- Legs (ham focused)
Sat- shoulders/bi
sun off
All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good picks tho. still i thought thered be more!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Get 'em in people! This is a great opportunity to run a fantastic product from an innovative company. I would be all over this if I could..

MrRobRage

Awards
also, if i get picked... i will be willing to run the log on a few other forums as well... MD, Ology, and about 4-5 others :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any update of PP Furza and ArginoCarn.....?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'm also willing to log on MD, and others.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last chance to get an app in. I'm be choosing the winners later tonight. :)

fawker

fawker

Awards
Got my fingers crossed, too. I could also log this in any forum you want, I forgot to mention that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late night bump for procrastinators. This is a nice opportunity that not many people are taking advantage of.

Good luck guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll post up winners shortly, Gentlemen.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha been checking in all day, dont fear PP, Im sure the winners will
put 110% effort into their logs, i know I will. Good luck everyone (including myself) :shhh:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winners are:

1)Royd The Noyd
2)Fawker
3)jherman08

I want to thank all that applied. They were very good apps. I will keep those not chosen in mind for future opportunities (and there will be MANY more). Gentlemen, please PM me and I'll direct you on how receive your Turinabol-LV and tracking info.

Thank you all for your support of Primordial Performance!

-John​

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Being selected alongside Royd is like an honor for me.
Thanks PP!

fawker

fawker

Awards
I have to get at least 7 posts before I can PM. Got to stat pad.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Actually push-ups work the serratus anterior more then any press. That's why... :439:
lol thats why im not shredded, i've been skipping my "c0ck"
pushups. You missed the joke man :trout: