MusclePharm TESTERS NEEDED: The Athlete's Stack!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. let me try this stack...been one week on combat and so far abs are already tightening up w/out changing anything else...........LOVE TO TRY THE STACK


  2. Quote Originally Posted by majormass View Post
    let me try this stack...been one week on combat and so far abs are already tightening up w/out changing anything else...........LOVE TO TRY THE STACK
    Excellent!

  3. Hay P I was just seeing if any info had come up. I saw on that other forum that those guys got there stuff. Thanks Bro.
    •   
       


  4. I believe all of the packages have been sent out now, some were sent earlier this week so they should be there soon.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Hay P I was just seeing if any info had come up. I saw on that other forum that those guys got there stuff. Thanks Bro.
    Yep noticed that too...

  6. Did anybody else beside's Geekpoop get there stuff?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Did anybody else beside's Geekpoop get there stuff?
    Well, I got two things in the mail today Jack & Shhitt! lol, still waiting

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Well, I got two things in the mail today Jack & Shhitt! lol, still waiting
    Can I get some of that?

  9. I am hopeful that a man or women in white, orange, black, and purple will show up at my door some time tomorrow with a box for me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    I am hopeful that a man or women in white, orange, black, and purple will show up at my door some time tomorrow with a box for me.
    hatin on brown? because right about now I'm thinking brown could do a lot for me.
    SFW and GFH

  11. That old UPS will get you everytime. Make that express shiping please!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    That old UPS will get you everytime. Make that express shiping please!
    hey travis, email me drew@musclepharm.com and I will reply with your tracking number...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    hey travis, email me drew@musclepharm.com and I will reply with your tracking number...
    Thanks dean, email has been sent.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Thanks dean, email has been sent.
    sweet, hopefully this means we all have a packege coming

  15. Well I finally got my package today but it only had the Assult and Battle fuel in there plus a T-shirt so I am still waiting on the Recon which I was looking forward to the most to see how good recovery is after my workouts and practices. Any how I am thankful to get what I have received so hopefully the Recon will be here soon.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Well I finally got my package today but it only had the Assult and Battle fuel in there plus a T-shirt so I am still waiting on the Recon which I was looking forward to the most to see how good recovery is after my workouts and practices. Any how I am thankful to get what I have received so hopefully the Recon will be here soon.
    Lucky, still nothing here

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Lucky, still nothing here
    Hopefully yours will be on the way Bro, I dont really know why it took so long, but I see on that other forum that those guys are still waiting on the rest of there stuff as well. That was a lot of people logging this stack I wonder if they did to many and it caused issues, but who knows. Anyhow I post when I receive my Recon. God bless.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Hopefully yours will be on the way Bro, I dont really know why it took so long, but I see on that other forum that those guys are still waiting on the rest of there stuff as well. That was a lot of people logging this stack I wonder if they did to many and it caused issues, but who knows. Anyhow I post when I receive my Recon. God bless.
    Thanks, and I thought the big issue was that the Battle Fuel was backordered; well, now it looks like its the Recon? lol

  19. i just got the battle fuel today! ready to rock
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Well I finally got my package today but it only had the Assult and Battle fuel in there plus a T-shirt so I am still waiting on the Recon which I was looking forward to the most to see how good recovery is after my workouts and practices. Any how I am thankful to get what I have received so hopefully the Recon will be here soon.
    got mine today too, no recon. i got a mag, and some gel samples and some bullett proof samples. im gonna wait a few days to start the log and see if the recon shoes up, if not i might just buy it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    got mine today too, no recon. i got a mag, and some gel samples and some bullett proof samples. im gonna wait a few days to start the log and see if the recon shoes up, if not i might just buy it.
    Yeah thats cool man, glad to see you got somthing, wish I could have got some of those samples. Cant wait for the Recon!

  22. Grappl'n, Kick'n, and Punch'n w/ MP's Athlete Stack

    My logs currently active. I'll start logging Recon when I get it. Thanks

    *UPDATE* my wife informs me that the Recon was just delivered

  23. Assault n Recon miniLog w/ Trip

    Ok, got it up PaUL, sorry for the delay things have been very crazy in Trips life to say the least. Game-on!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Assault n Recon miniLog w/ Trip

    Ok, got it up PaUL, sorry for the delay things have been very crazy in Trips life to say the least. Game-on!!!!!!!
    No worries Trip, hope all went ok with the move.

  25. goodluck guys, cant wait to follow logs

  26. alright fellas, I posted up the final review of the producs in my log incase anyone is wondering
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  27. Thanks again for the review Zach

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Thanks again for the review Zach
    NP Paul dog
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  29. I am dead lifting 315. I want to break that recoard by getting to 345. Help me MusclePharm let me break my recoard.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTDjEIK7iE"]YouTube- My dead lift today[/nomedia]

  30. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I am dead lifting 315. I want to break that recoard by getting to 345. Help me MusclePharm let me break my recoard.

    YouTube- My dead lift today
    Sorry bud, promo ended but I can help you get your deadlift up. Keep your chest up, push your abs out, bring your hips in towards the bar instead of up, and pull back.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. MusclePharm: The Athlete's Stack!!!
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:45 PM
  3. PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Log in
Log in