MusclePharm TESTERS NEEDED: The Athlete's Stack!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. some really great applications, hope i get a chance to run this...should be amazing

2. Age: 18
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 151 lb

Current Supplements:
    ON BCAA's, Whey protien, MaxMuscle CX3 Creatine

Most recent preworkout products used:
    Jack3d, White Flood, Endorush

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used:
    Whey Protein, GreenMAG

Most recent test booster products used:
    Tribulus

Training history:
    Started out seriously freshman year 14 years old, to get ready for paintball. Since that time, I've perfected my lifts, put on a ton of weight (45lbs) and learned to diet, sleep, and train correctly.

Current training routine:
    3 day split
    Day 1 - Chest/Triceps
    Day 2 - OFF
    Day 3- Back/Biceps
    Day 4- Off
    Day 5 - Shoulders/Traps/Legs
    Day 6- Off
    Day 7 - Off

How is your diet?
    Diet is getting better. I'm currently trying to continue to pack on the lbs, but trying to eat as cleanly as possible. Lots of carbs, lots of protein. During log, I will post all daily meals up.

Why should MP pick you?
    I am young, but I'm dedicated to what I do. I want to grow my body to it's full potential, and continue to push myself harder every time I train. I work harder than all of the high school kids who "lift" I take this extremely seriously. This isn't a way to stay in shape for me, it's my life.

Can and will you post before and after pics?
    Of course, I need a way to keep track of progress don't I? Typing stats into a keyboard doesn't do it justice!
    •   

3. Age: 24
    Sex: M
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 208lbs

Current Supplements: Fish Oil, Multi, B-Complex, Vit C, Whey

Most recent preworkout products used: Jack3d, RPM, animal pump, superpump 250, EC, Spike Drink

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used:
    Scivation Xtend, GNC Creatine Mono, Neovar Recomped

Most recent test booster products used:
    Drive, CEL Formestane

Training history:
    Been lifting for 6yrs, and bodybuilding seriously for 3yrs.

Current training routine:
    Higher volume training, still with heavy weight. 8-12 reps, 3-4 sets per exercise, 3-4 exercises per body part. Add drop sets, supersets, forced reps, slow negatives, etc, at random times to add intensity, spurt more growth, and keep muscles guessing.

Diet: 4000 cals/day, 300-500g carbs, 300-350g protein, 50-75g fat.

Why should MP pick you?
    I am an extremely dedicated individual who has gone from 149lbs soaking wet, to 208lbs in the past 3yrs. I sleep at least 8hrs/day, train as hard as my body physically can, and keep my diet fairly strict. I believe these particular products will help me to get even closer to my goal of being bigger, stronger, have an overall better looking physique, and eventually competing in my first bodybuilding show.I've had many logs before, both sponsored and unsponsored, and ALWAYS give an unbiased, true opinion of the products. I am also just as dedicated to logging as I am with bodybuilding. I can update daily and answer any questions anyone else may have.

Can and will you post before and after pics? Yes

LOGS:

Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!

Bassgod's Journey to Mass AND Leanness with AI's TESTPRO!!

Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!

Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

I also have more logs, but these are the ones that were sponsored. Good luck to ALL applicants! This is an AMAZING opportunity!!

4. Age: 17 (18 in 5 days lol)
    Height: 5'4 and a half (got to throw that in there haha)
    Weight: 155

Current Supplements: Lipolyze, AAKG, Beta-Alanine, Glutamine, Vit C and D, Multi, Digestive Enzymes

Most recent preworkout products used: Plasmajet and my home made mix (AAKG/BA/Vit C/Caffeine)

Past preworkout products: NO-Xplode, Superpump 250, Ragnarok, White Flood, Plasmajet

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used: Xtend/Purple Wraath

Most recent test booster products used: T-911

Training history: 7 years weight lifting, 4 years Tae Kwon Do, 4 years wrestling, 3 years football, 3 years track

Current training routine: My own hybrid program geared towards strength/speed training that I've made from what I've learned in my personal trainers course, and recommended powerlifting programs (can make a detailed description if you'd like)

How is your diet? Some-what Anabolic Diet
    Monday-Mid Saturday: 200-250g protein, 100g+ fats, 20-25g carbs (only from veggies)
    Mid Saturday-Sunday: Carb up, try to keep fat low
    Note- When track meets start rolling in carb ups are after practice ends the day before until after the meet the next day

Why should MP pick you? Because I believe that I would provide a good/detailed log on the products and give my honest opinion. But the main reason is that this year for track I'm wanting to break my past record in the 100m (11 flat), and I would like to move it down to the 10 second range! Also I would like to improve my Pole-Vault and Shot-Put performance. I believe that these products combined would be a GREAT assistance to achieveing these goals!

Can and will you post before and after pics? Of course

LOGS:
    Wrasslin116's pin to win 50 day adventure!

Wrasslin's Recomp (Unsponsored)

-Wrasslin

5. Thanks silentbob!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

Hey Pmiller I'm really happy for you. I'mma let you finish, but the loggers should be:

Tripnasty
    Inarius
    Greek
    BoSox
    SmallTown
    yeah BOY!! Thanks Bob.

7. And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

PM me your information when you get a chance. Im not sure when the product is going to be sent out so please be patient and I will try to keep you guys up to date. Also guys who didn't get picked, make sure to try again in the future because most of the guys that were picked have been passed over for previous opportunities from MP and I can promise you that we will have many more coming up!

8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

PM me your information when you get a chance. Im not sure when the product is going to be sent out so please be patient and I will try to keep you guys up to date. Also guys who didn't get picked, make sure to try again in the future because most of the guys that were picked have been passed over for previous opportunities from MP and I can promise you that we will have many more coming up!
    Word Paul, good picks. It's gametime boys!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

ok ladies... i wanna see some gansta-a$$ logs on this stack!!! make me PROUD!!

10. dang, this was one of the ones i was wanting....

11. Awesome promo Muscle Pharm!

12. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

Thanks Pmiller for the Opp!!

Looks like Im the smallest guy in this crew

Time to represent!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

13. Thanks Paul and MP!!
    I'll post the link to my log here when I get the goodies.
    SFW and GFH

14. Hay Im truely honord for the oppertunity and am gonna go HAM while Im on this stack. Good luck to the rest of the fellas.

15. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Hay Im truely honord for the oppertunity and am gonna go HAM while Im on this stack. Good luck to the rest of the fellas.
    N0 Doubt, this was a tough choice, some excellent apps, i'll keep you guys well informed. congrats guys and thanks mp

16. This is without a doubt the fastest that I have ever received all of the tester info, excited much?

I will mail in the information tomorrow morning and will let you guys know when they expect the packages to be sent out. Once you get your stuff just put up a link in this thread.

17. Sure Thing Bro!

18. Gotcha, will do

19. grats guys

20. Just Checkin to see if any one has heard anything or if the the products got sent out? I know the Arnold was this weekend so it probably slowed things down a bit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Just Checkin to see if any one has heard anything or if the the products got sent out? I know the Arnold was this weekend so it probably slowed things down a bit.
    I'm actually just getting home from Columbus but can't imagine they got it out yet. I've never seen an expo so crowded in my life, it was hell!

22. havnet seen anything yet, prolly the end of the week me guesses

23. age: 19
    sex: male
    weight: 152 lbs
    height: 5'10
    max bench: 220
    max squat: 160
    50lb chin ups
    130 lb clean press

I have been training hard for a year and have been dedicated to bodybuilding and fitness ever since I started. I am currently in college studying fitness and nutrition doing my major in sports medicine. I have not been using any supplements other than protein and multi and have been researching and looking into supplements to help take me to the next level in both training and mass aswell as strength. I keep a extensive log of both my diet and training and look forward to writing product and program reviews. I have gained almost 30 pounds this year with strict diet and training and continue to grow and achieve new goals every day. my current goal is to get to 165 lbs by the end of aug. add at least 30 lbs on deadlift , squat , and bench. as well as moving up 3 to 4 sizes in dbs. I am extremely dedicated and motivated. I believe id be able to represent the company in amazing ways and spread a terrific word for the product with proven results.

24. Quote Originally Posted by musclejunkie View Post
    50lb chin ups
    130 lb clean press

I have been training hard for a year and have been dedicated to bodybuilding and fitness ever since I started. I am currently in college studying fitness and nutrition doing my major in sports medicine. I have not been using any supplements other than protein and multi and have been researching and looking into supplements to help take me to the next level in both training and mass aswell as strength. I keep a extensive log of both my diet and training and look forward to writing product and program reviews. I have gained almost 30 pounds this year with strict diet and training and continue to grow and achieve new goals every day. my current goal is to get to 165 lbs by the end of aug. add at least 30 lbs on deadlift , squat , and bench. as well as moving up 3 to 4 sizes in dbs. I am extremely dedicated and motivated. I believe id be able to represent the company in amazing ways and spread a terrific word for the product with proven results.
    Pool's closed man. Loggers already picked.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

25. Quote Originally Posted by musclejunkie View Post
    50lb chin ups
    130 lb clean press

Before applying for a chance to log a companies product, you might want to actually read the thread first....way to go newb
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

26. Hey guys, we are still recovering from the Arnold this weekend so I don't have the exact information on when the packages are going out yet. I know we were waiting on our manufacturer to ship the products to our warehouse so depending on how customs is feeling it may take a little time to get the product in. If your going out of town or something else that would prevent you from wanting the package sent out at a certain time let me know and we will work around your schedule. Also if your waiting to use another product right now go ahead a use it and you can start our stack whenever your done with the other product ( as long as its not some like 6 month cycle or something lol) .
    Last edited by pmiller383; 03-09-2010 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Professor Slientbob's edit

27. Thanks Pmiller, Its like Christmas when you were a little kid, Is it time yet cant I open just one. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ha, yeah its cool, Ill be waitin.

28. Quote Originally Posted by musclejunkie View Post
    50lb chin ups
    130 lb clean press

29. Sounds good P, thanks for the heads up!!

waiting is NP

30. $BUMPIN$
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. MusclePharm: The Athlete's Stack!!!
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:45 PM
  3. PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 01:30 AM