MusclePharm TESTERS NEEDED: The Athlete's Stack!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.58%

when do you think you will be choosing your testers?i am so physced for this i can barely sleep!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    If I dont get picked (Which I hope I do)......I might have to go and buy this exact stack
    dude wise move... i stacked Assault with Recon, and i loved the results i got. i can just imagine adding Battle Fuel to the mix...

i sound like a MP cheerleader, but they just make damn good products.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.96%

I know...Combat powder is my all time favorite and best tasting protein. I just bought some....they are no joke!!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

has it been announced when the picks will be made?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    has it been announced when the picks will be made?
    I am thinking of a week or so.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im a 21 year old college athlete who is relatively strapped for cash as my money from my summer job is dwindling down, Baseball season is here and im going down to Florida soon for some spring games i would be honored to add this into my supplement regimine to help me get the most out of my season and try to take my game to the next level.

Age- 21

Weight- 217.4 (~11% Bf)

Height- 6'3

Training Style- As mentioned more below my workout regimine is geared towards sports functionality i incorpate lots of core work, cardio, balance drills, as well as shoulder strengthing workouts on top of most of the standard compound and iso movements. I have been lifting since i was 16 have run two cycles of P90X and gone to physical therapy. I feel now im in the best shape of my life and will be focusing on getting ready for the season, strengthing my elbow and shoulder and just plain 'ole getting into shape.

Background- When i was 19 i had to have elbow surgery to remove bone chips in my pitching elbow i lost about 15 pounds of muscle during that time and most of my playing time i came to this forum middle of last year to help get me back into shape and develop a proper diet and excercise routine in my attempt to make the team again this year, i was succesfull with making the team this year and gained a vast amount of knowledge from this site. I feel this stake is perfect for me as it is an athletes stack and since my workouts are not geared towards bodybuilding i incorporate more cardio, core work, balance drills, footwork, and shoulder strengthing excercises its not the typicall bodybuilding workout. Back before my injury i was consitently throwing 86-89 MPH in the past few months i have climbed back to 84-87 but really need that push to get back up and break 90 if i have any hope of persuing baseball.

Current Supplements- Currently i am on an OEP/Recreate stack which will end in 8 days in an attempt to cut some bodyfat i have already lost 1.5% bodyfat and hope to get to 10-10.5% by the end of the stack. Besides that my supplements are

Fish Oil
    Green Magnitude
    MVP/ZMK
    Intra-Aid
    Incarnate
    Green Tea
    And whey protein

If i were chosen to test this stack i would only be using Incarnate, Fish Oil, And MVP/ZMK during the stack. I have only used the trifecta stack before as far as PH's go and i recently had blood work done and all values are spot on.

Why Choose ME? What makes me different from all the other apps? Deserving of one of the 5 stacks? Being threw all ive been through and being so close to my dreams of possibly pursuing baseball further i dont think theres a better proven,developed stack out there to help me reach my goals to help me suceed and excel when quite frankly i nearly gave up two years ago and here i am today so close. What better tester for an Athletic Stack then an athlete himself. I hope this is enough info and background and good luck to all the applicants.

P.S. Your products make me want to do this
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.58%

better app.
    age 38[LIST=1]
    [LIST=1]
    history- i have been bodybuilding for 20 years off and on i have just come off a two year layoff,ihave been back solid since august09 i have not missed a workout
    [LIST]
    bodytype-endo/meso
    1. current weight-bouncing between225-230(iwas 189 in aug.my before and after pics are in my profile if anybody has any interest)
    [LIST=1]
    workouts- i employ a bodybuilding style regimine one muscle group a day five days a week cycling my reps and speed
    [LIST]
    nutrition-i dont count calories i do eat 1.5-2 grams of protein,ieat mostly complex carbs.i have never lost site of my abs and dont have to do much cardio besides what i do for work
    [LIST=1]
    supplements-i am just comming off the superdrone l.v x4weeks my preworkout has been superpump250 and krealkaline idrink2-3proetien shakes a day one before and one after my workouts
    [LIST=1]
    supplement history-i have used quite a few preworkout supps.almost everyone that has been on the market for the last year or so except jacked 3d i am very interested in findind a complete supp. line that matches what superpump does for preworkout or what it used to do as i have built a tolerence and 40 servings when you gotta take 3 for a workout isnt cutting it anymore
    1. why you should choose me-i put everything i got into my workouts and i am new here and would love to log a product,and make some contacts in this community and trying a product especially one that i have been interested in for a while wiyhout having to buy first and possible be let down(wich i doubt will happen) b.b is my life and has kept me sober for 8 years now i think your products can bring me to the next level and i would share that with my peers and the ones here if it does!

thanks for your consideration-peter
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

geek and trip have my vote
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    geek and trip have my vote
    i agree! plus pdredman-that guy has a ton of enthusiasm. i bet his log would be insane, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I wanna see Inarius hit this log. If you've followed any of his logs here on AM you'd know that he is one of the hardest working, all natural, power lifters coming up in the ranks. The guy's slowly bulked from 180 to over 220 in the past 2 years and his lifts have exploded as well.

Talking with Inarius is talking to someone who is always striving for more, but who wants to do it on their terms. No PHs. Period. I used to joke with him that even though he could squat and DL more than I could, my bench was higher. I guess he used that as motivation to go from a 185 1rm to 225 for 6.

I think it'd be great to see with MusclePharm's products can do in the powerlifting circuit. I've gotta throw my vote towards Inarius.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

resubmitting under new username, was under robkaige

28yrs old, 5'8" 177lbs

Routine:
    Mon- chest/tri
    tues- legs (quad focused)
    wed- Back
    thurs- off
    Fri- Legs (ham focused)
    Sat- shoulders/bi
    sun off
    All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

Experience: training for 15yrs on and off, mostly on till the last 2 yrs... now back on 7months. Fitness Trainer.

Very experience with Supplements, have used many over the last decade.Creatine, BCAA's, ECA stacks, Proteins of all kinds, colostrum, PH's since old school andro and nor-andro, NO products, GH products, and much more...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

Ya men right here!

This is what I need right now, I am currently trainning for my semi-pro football season this spring. I was currently looking in to to Millenium Sports Tecnologies Raganarok, Cardoygen 5, Somnidren, ZMK stack This seems like a very good stack for athletic performance with Endurance purpose as wll.

I am a tail back/slot wideout, Im not looking for a muscle building stack, Im already thick dense and strong. Im looking for somthing that will incorporate into my trainning on the feild and speed, endurance and recocery..

Stats.

Age-27
    weight-227
    BF-11-13%
    Height-5"11
    Max Bench-415
    225 Max rep-28-32 reps depending on how I feel that day.
    Max Squat-615
    Max power clean and press-265
    Max Deadlift-675
    40yrd Dash-4.52
    Verticle-36"

Ive played Arena Football two seasons ago In Kalamazoo Michigan With the Exsplosion in the CIFL, Since then Ive gotten into just getting as Strong and as fit as possible so when a oppertunity arrives Ill be ready.

I currently train at Notre Dame In south Bend IN as far as speed and agility and form running goes. Ive hooked up with a couple of guys there that are currently trainning for there upcoming Pro day on April the 9th.

I am currently trying to lean down to 220 with no strength and lbm loss.I am workin on explosive lifting with heavy weight with maximum effort, im realy trying to focus on activating my CNS everytime I lift and also gain a better mind and muscle connection. My workout useually consist of 45-60 Min of compound lifts three days a week followed by plyometric and muscle endurand excersice with sand bags, Kettle Bells, and strength Bands. Starting to day I will also be incorporating Isometric band work as well.

Ive use a host of products over the past 5-6 years of consistant trainning, I have not takin a month of of trainnin in that 5-6 year time frame. Other then God my wife and two daughterstrainning and health are next.

My current supps as I type this are Actually Assult (awsome Pre work out) Artic Rasbery Blast, Controlled Labs Purple Intrain, Infinite Labs Massport (post Workout), App Nut HGHup, Primordial Performance TRS.

So It looks Like I can cross compair your entire line base od what I am currently taking except the assult whicgh already gets a thumbs up. Ive also used your Combat and Bullet Proof, Two Great Products.

Not only would this be a awsome oppertunity but it wouldbe a blessing as well, Ive been unemployed for over a yearand a half and my unemployment ran out two weeks ago, I cant realy afford to spend that extra money on supps that I was while getting my unemployment. I still got put food on the table with what I have left and I dont want my wife having to fork out money for my supp. Im praying to God that I will get this Job at the County Jail as C.O.. This would help me out a bunch but either way Im still a blessed man and My lord will always make a away.

If this is truley the athlete's stack I will put it to the test with my trainning not only in the Gym.

My Team is called the Indiana Hit Men, Google us we have a pretty tight Web Page.

Anyhow God bless you all and Good luc to everyone.

P.S. A Pmiller what ever happend to my Shirt Brother from the GNC Thread, I never did receive it . Its al good Bro
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    This is what I need right now, I am currently trainning for my semi-pro football season this spring. I was currently looking in to to Millenium Sports Tecnologies Raganarok, Cardoygen 5, Somnidren, ZMK stack This seems like a very good stack for athletic performance with Endurance purpose as wll.

I am a tail back/slot wideout, Im not looking for a muscle building stack, Im already thick dense and strong. Im looking for somthing that will incorporate into my trainning on the feild and speed, endurance and recocery..

Stats.

Age-27
    weight-227
    BF-11-13%
    Height-5"11
    Max Bench-415
    225 Max rep-28-32 reps depending on how I feel that day.
    Max Squat-615
    Max power clean and prees-265
    Max Deadlift-675
    40yrd Dash-4.52
    Verticle-36"

Ive played Arena Football two seasons ago In Kalamazoo Michigan With the Exsplosion in the CIFL, Since then Ive gotten into just getting as Strong and as fit as possible so when a oppertunity arrives Ill be ready.

I currently train at Notre Dame In south Bend IN as far as speed and agility and form running goes. Ive hooked up with a couple of guys there that are currently trainning for there upcoming Pro day on April the 9th.

I am currently trying to lean down to 220 with no strength and lbm loss.I am workin on explosive lifting with heavy weight with maximum effort, im realy trying to focus on activating my CNS everytime I lift and also gain a better mind and muscle connection. My workout useually consist of 45-60 Min of compound lifts three days a week followed by plyometric and muscle endurand excersice with sand bags, Kettle Bells, and strength Bands. Starting to day I will also be incorporating Isometric band work as well.

Ive use a host of products over the past 5-6 years of consistant trainning, I have not takin a month of of trainnin in that 5-6 year time frame. Other then God my wife and two daughterstrainning and health are next.

My current supps as I type this are Actually Assult (awsome Pre work out) Artic Rasbery Blast, Controlled Labs Purple Intrain, Infinite Labs Massport (post Workout), App Nut HGHup, Primordial Performance TRS.

So It looks Like I can cross compair your entire line base od what I am currently taking except the assult whicgh already gets a thumbs up. Ive also used your Combat and Bullet Proof, Two Great Products.

Not only would this be a awsome oppertunity but it wouldbe a blessing as well, Ive been unemployed for over a yearand a half and my unemployment ran out two weeks ago, I cant realy afford to spend that extra money on supps that I was while gett my unemployment. I still got put food on the table with what I have left and I dont want my wife having to fork out money for my supp. Im praying to God that I will get this Job at the County Jail as C.O.. This would help me out a bunch but either way Im still a blessed man and My lord will always make a away.

Anyhow God bless you all and Good luc to everyone.

P.S. A Pmiller what ever happend to my Shirt Brother from the GNC Thread, I never did receive it . Its al good Bro
    nice app nattyt. got to support my fellow hoosier, good luck.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice app nattyt. got to support my fellow hoosier, good luck.
    Yeah Indiana In the House!

Mater of Fact Google my squad, Were called the Indiana Hitmen. Are Web Site is nice.

I want this Stack!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%

I pretty much have my picks so today will be the last day for applications. I will probably announce them some time later tonight or early tomorrow morning
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I pretty much have my picks so today will be the last day for applications. I will probably announce them some time later tonight or early tomorrow morning
    That's great to hear pmiller. There were some great appls up for this promo. I am sure the choice is not easy. I am looking forward to ther logs! (I'm crossing my fingers).
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.58%

great good luck guys!!am looking foward to seeing feedback(preferably my own)but real aththetes thoughts !!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%

good luck to all... also bump for more testers
    SFW and GFH
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

Is this open to Canadians?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey Pmiller I'm really happy for you. I'mma let you finish, but the loggers should be:

Tripnasty
    Inarius
    Greek
    BoSox
    SmallTown
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

some really great applications, hope i get a chance to run this...should be amazing
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Sex: Male
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 151 lb

Current Supplements:
    ON BCAA's, Whey protien, MaxMuscle CX3 Creatine

Most recent preworkout products used:
    Jack3d, White Flood, Endorush

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used:
    Whey Protein, GreenMAG

Most recent test booster products used:
    Tribulus

Training history:
    Started out seriously freshman year 14 years old, to get ready for paintball. Since that time, I've perfected my lifts, put on a ton of weight (45lbs) and learned to diet, sleep, and train correctly.

Current training routine:
    3 day split
    Day 1 - Chest/Triceps
    Day 2 - OFF
    Day 3- Back/Biceps
    Day 4- Off
    Day 5 - Shoulders/Traps/Legs
    Day 6- Off
    Day 7 - Off

How is your diet?
    Diet is getting better. I'm currently trying to continue to pack on the lbs, but trying to eat as cleanly as possible. Lots of carbs, lots of protein. During log, I will post all daily meals up.

Why should MP pick you?
    I am young, but I'm dedicated to what I do. I want to grow my body to it's full potential, and continue to push myself harder every time I train. I work harder than all of the high school kids who "lift" I take this extremely seriously. This isn't a way to stay in shape for me, it's my life.

Can and will you post before and after pics?
    Of course, I need a way to keep track of progress don't I? Typing stats into a keyboard doesn't do it justice!
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Sex: M
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 208lbs

Current Supplements: Fish Oil, Multi, B-Complex, Vit C, Whey

Most recent preworkout products used: Jack3d, RPM, animal pump, superpump 250, EC, Spike Drink

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used:
    Scivation Xtend, GNC Creatine Mono, Neovar Recomped

Most recent test booster products used:
    Drive, CEL Formestane

Training history:
    Been lifting for 6yrs, and bodybuilding seriously for 3yrs.

Current training routine:
    Higher volume training, still with heavy weight. 8-12 reps, 3-4 sets per exercise, 3-4 exercises per body part. Add drop sets, supersets, forced reps, slow negatives, etc, at random times to add intensity, spurt more growth, and keep muscles guessing.

Diet: 4000 cals/day, 300-500g carbs, 300-350g protein, 50-75g fat.

Why should MP pick you?
    I am an extremely dedicated individual who has gone from 149lbs soaking wet, to 208lbs in the past 3yrs. I sleep at least 8hrs/day, train as hard as my body physically can, and keep my diet fairly strict. I believe these particular products will help me to get even closer to my goal of being bigger, stronger, have an overall better looking physique, and eventually competing in my first bodybuilding show.I've had many logs before, both sponsored and unsponsored, and ALWAYS give an unbiased, true opinion of the products. I am also just as dedicated to logging as I am with bodybuilding. I can update daily and answer any questions anyone else may have.

Can and will you post before and after pics? Yes

LOGS:

Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!

Bassgod's Journey to Mass AND Leanness with AI's TESTPRO!!

Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!

Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

I also have more logs, but these are the ones that were sponsored. Good luck to ALL applicants! This is an AMAZING opportunity!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Height: 5'4 and a half (got to throw that in there haha)
    Weight: 155

Current Supplements: Lipolyze, AAKG, Beta-Alanine, Glutamine, Vit C and D, Multi, Digestive Enzymes

Most recent preworkout products used: Plasmajet and my home made mix (AAKG/BA/Vit C/Caffeine)

Past preworkout products: NO-Xplode, Superpump 250, Ragnarok, White Flood, Plasmajet

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used: Xtend/Purple Wraath

Most recent test booster products used: T-911

Training history: 7 years weight lifting, 4 years Tae Kwon Do, 4 years wrestling, 3 years football, 3 years track

Current training routine: My own hybrid program geared towards strength/speed training that I've made from what I've learned in my personal trainers course, and recommended powerlifting programs (can make a detailed description if you'd like)

How is your diet? Some-what Anabolic Diet
    Monday-Mid Saturday: 200-250g protein, 100g+ fats, 20-25g carbs (only from veggies)
    Mid Saturday-Sunday: Carb up, try to keep fat low
    Note- When track meets start rolling in carb ups are after practice ends the day before until after the meet the next day

Why should MP pick you? Because I believe that I would provide a good/detailed log on the products and give my honest opinion. But the main reason is that this year for track I'm wanting to break my past record in the 100m (11 flat), and I would like to move it down to the 10 second range! Also I would like to improve my Pole-Vault and Shot-Put performance. I believe that these products combined would be a GREAT assistance to achieveing these goals!

Can and will you post before and after pics? Of course

LOGS:
    Wrasslin116's pin to win 50 day adventure!

Wrasslin's Recomp (Unsponsored)

-Wrasslin
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.96%

Thanks silentbob!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

Hey Pmiller I'm really happy for you. I'mma let you finish, but the loggers should be:

Tripnasty
    Inarius
    Greek
    BoSox
    SmallTown
    yeah BOY!! Thanks Bob.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%

And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

PM me your information when you get a chance. Im not sure when the product is going to be sent out so please be patient and I will try to keep you guys up to date. Also guys who didn't get picked, make sure to try again in the future because most of the guys that were picked have been passed over for previous opportunities from MP and I can promise you that we will have many more coming up!
  28. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

PM me your information when you get a chance. Im not sure when the product is going to be sent out so please be patient and I will try to keep you guys up to date. Also guys who didn't get picked, make sure to try again in the future because most of the guys that were picked have been passed over for previous opportunities from MP and I can promise you that we will have many more coming up!
    Word Paul, good picks. It's gametime boys!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%

And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

ok ladies... i wanna see some gansta-a$$ logs on this stack!!! make me PROUD!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%

dang, this was one of the ones i was wanting....
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.18%

Awesome promo Muscle Pharm!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%

And the testers are:

TripDizzle
    Inarius
    NattyT
    Pigpen75
    GeekPoop

Thanks Pmiller for the Opp!!

Looks like Im the smallest guy in this crew

Time to represent!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%

Thanks Paul and MP!!
    I'll post the link to my log here when I get the goodies.
    SFW and GFH
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

Hay Im truely honord for the oppertunity and am gonna go HAM while Im on this stack. Good luck to the rest of the fellas.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Hay Im truely honord for the oppertunity and am gonna go HAM while Im on this stack. Good luck to the rest of the fellas.
    N0 Doubt, this was a tough choice, some excellent apps, i'll keep you guys well informed. congrats guys and thanks mp
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%

This is without a doubt the fastest that I have ever received all of the tester info, excited much?

I will mail in the information tomorrow morning and will let you guys know when they expect the packages to be sent out. Once you get your stuff just put up a link in this thread.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

Sure Thing Bro!
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

Gotcha, will do
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

grats guys
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

Just Checkin to see if any one has heard anything or if the the products got sent out? I know the Arnold was this weekend so it probably slowed things down a bit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
  2. MusclePharm: The Athlete's Stack!!!
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:45 PM
  3. PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:42 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:30 AM