MusclePharm TESTERS NEEDED: The Athlete's Stack!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Here at MP it's been quite obvious that our users love to stack our products, as they get great results when doing so! Now with the release of RECON, we would like to introduce what we are now labeling as "The Athlete's Stack", consisting of Assault, Battle Fuel, and Recon! So to spread the word about MP's great products, and to expose Recon as one of the best post-workout products to hit the market, we want 5 testers to enjoy The Athlete's Stack, courtesy of MusclePharm!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** lol what a deal, wish I could hop on this one. Good luck to everyone!!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
How do we apply for this? Holy &hit, I love Muscle pharm combat powder. Ive done a tester before for combat powder, and just recently bought some. Its the BEST protein out their, taste as well.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
That is a sick opportunity. Good luck to the applicants.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal, MP! Good luck to the applicants!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as mentioned above, how to do you apply whats the guidelines

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
;D also hope to catch you guys at the Expo & WEC 47

Sex: M
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 188

Current Supplements: Natadrol, hghup, orange triad, fish oil, jack3d, whiteflood

Most recent preworkout products used: Jack3d, WF, animal pump, superpump 250, cryoshock

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used: LG BC EAA, Purple Intrain, Purple Wraath, Intrabolic

Most recent test booster products used: Natadrol, Hghup, T-911, MyoTest

Training history: 3 sport HS athlete, College Wrestler, Wrestling Coach currently, Traning MMA/Grappling. I have been lifting on/off for last 19 years

Current training routine: P90X for lifts (mon- back/chest, Wed- shoulders/arms, Fri- Legs/back), MMA 3 nights a week for cardio

How is your diet? 2300 cals, 40 C/40 P/ 20 F

Why should MP pick you? I've never used any MP products and as of recently am interested. I'm extremely dedicated and am currently training for the OTM grappling tournament at the Arnold Classic and my first fight in May. Always looking for something to keep me motivated.

Can and will you post before and after pics? Yes

LOGS:
Sponsored:
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143677-pigpen75s-shred-ultra.html

Unsponsored:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122299011

Reviews:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post454583591

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Here is my application if that is what you need. This is an unbelieveable company and stack

About myself:
Sex: Male
Height :5-11
Weight :235
Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Supplements:
Fish oil
Protein
Multivitamin

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Supplement history:
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Links to past logs:
Bluegene/blue up
BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs

Mini blast
Sponsored Mini Blast Tester

Combat powder

robkaige

if thats what they want..

28yrs old, 5'8" 177lbs

Routine:
Mon- chest/tri
tues- legs (quad focused)
wed- Back
thurs- off
Fri- Legs (ham focused)
Sat- shoulders/bi
sun off
All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

Experience: training for 15yrs on and off, mostly on till the last 2 yrs... now back on 7months. Fitness Trainer.

Very experience with Supplements, have used many over the last decade.Creatine, BCAA's, ECA stacks, Proteins of all kinds, colostrum, PH's since old school andro and nor-andro, NO products, GH products, and much more...

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
cont me in too! i have no points here for logs but i did a log for gen x mass for life, wich i detailed my log everyday faithfully..i know i dont have any status here but would like to start somewhere..thanks for your time...

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
you can check my profile to see that my gains are good and im serious about lifting weights

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can check my profile to see that my gains are good and im serious about lifting weights
Just put in an actual app. Follow pigpens example.

MP is always very generous with their log opps. As I said on another board, my wife and I have done a number of logs for them and have not been disappointed.

The Arctic Raspberry Assault remains the best tasting supp I've ever used. But I hear they've redone the flavoring, so that may have changed.

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 169 lb

Current Supplements:
ON BCAA's, EST Whey protien, IDS WaxyMaize, BULK beta alanine, Predator CREATure

Most recent preworkout products used:
SAN Launch, EST Plasmatic, EST MethylMass, HEMORUSH, Jack3d The Jack3d was actually the worst one I tried.

Most recent postworkout/recovery products used:
IDS Waxy Maize, Whey protien
REALLY NEED TO FIND SOMETHING NEW!! GETTING OLD.

Most recent test booster products used:
MHP T-Bomb, Tribulus

Training history:
Started out in high school, 16 years old, to get ready for baseball. It was not long before I was addicted to the changes my body was making. I then began to powerlift in the 165 lb class. Just recently I have taken up bodybuilding and am going to focus on gaining more mass on my frame.

Current training routine:
3 day split
Day 1 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 2 - OFF
Day 3- Legs
Day 4- Off
Day 5 - Back/Biceps
Day 6- Repeat Day 1
Day 7 - Off

How is your diet?
Diet is on!!! I am working with Alex Azarian right now and my body is make drastic changes. I am loving the diet. I will post meal by meal as EVERY one of the clients are different:
Meal 1 : 80 gm oats, 20 gm whey, 5 egg whites (1 whole)
Meal 2 : 5 oz rice, 7 oz chicken
Meal 3 : 5 oz rice, 7 oz 93/7 ground beef
Meal 4 : 5 oz rice, 7 oz chicken
Meal 5 : 5 oz rice, 7 oz 93/7 ground beef
Meal 6 : 7 oz chicken, 2 c broccoli, 24 almonds
Night Shake : 50 gm whey shake, 30 gm walnuts

Sometime one of the meals with replace with a 50 gm whey shake

Why should MP pick you?
I would be an excellent person to log MP products. I am VERY serious on my training/diet/rest. I give 110% to get the most out of this sport. If I was not as serious I am for doing a show, I would not be paying a man to control my diet/training. I want take this opportunity to the next level and absolutley ASSAULT the competition! I will give you my HONEST opinion on the product. With my determination/strong will/videos/pictures, there is going to be nothing I could give a false statement and get away with it. The results will speak for them selves!

Can and will you post before and after pics?
Pictures are a given for me, how about a some videos of Ass to Grass Squats and Grip-N-Ripin of deadlifts! Thats how I do things.

I get particular about the products I put into my system. If I DO NOT think they will help me, I will not take them.

No logs avalible as of date

Close this out with the MP Song!
YouTube- MusclePharm by Freeze

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
PigPen, Hope you did mind if I used your application template you went by also.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify guys put an application in here, the better the app the better your chance. Please no PM apps.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
did my comment on FB have any effect on this? lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age/Height/Weight:
25/5 ft 5in/148lbs

Training: 3 years. Started at 160lbs dropped down to 123lbs and has currently built back up to 148lbs

Mon: Chest/Tri (adding cardio)
Tues: Back/Bi's
Wed: Off/Cardio
Thurs: Legs/Abs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Shoulders/Cardio/Abs
Sunday: Cardio/Abs

Current and Future goals: eating about 2900 calories a day with 240-250 g's of protein in hopes to add muscle and get bigger and adding strength

In a about a month or month and a half i was going to drop the calories to about 2600-2700 calories adding cardio in on monday to try and cut up alittle more for the summer

Had planned on taking super cuts 3, jack3d, hghup and possibly testopro to keep strength and muslce while getting the more "Athletic" look

Why choose me:
Because from the start I always wanted the "athletic" look, never wanted to be a jay cutler looking monster, but never wanted to be the skinny kid with abs for lack of having enough food, you posted a picture of MMA fighters and you sponser them and thats the look i'm going for, i believe this stack with the name and i could really get along together

I also will always give an honest review of everything, i've said it before if i like it i will let everyone on this site know along with ppl in the gym and any friends who may come to me in need of supplement advice, if i don't like the supplements you will get an honest review of everything

I can update and log everyday, my job involves a computer, i'm also on after the gym so i will have the time to dedicate myself to updating on a daily basis

and pmiller....you got the natadrol and psarm...might as well let some of us who didn't get something to have some fun with

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Here is more to my application:

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
35- 40minutes either bike or elliptical

I would make an excellent candidate because I train hard, and I write detailed logs

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M
• Height : 5' 11"
• Weight : 185
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : ~10 yrs
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : P90X
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 5km twice a week
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Volleyball and Basketball
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : DTH, H-Blocker
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nil
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions?: No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Maintenance
• Current Daily Water Intake : ~8 glasses
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :

NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
X-Force Log
Cordygen VO2 Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
White Flood Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Good Apps so far guys, keep them coming!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man i'd love to run this pMiller, but what if i already ran RECON log for you guys?..

btw, Recon and Assault... plus Battle Fuel???

ho-ly sh!t.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Wow Nice oppertunity Im all over this!!!

Height :5'11''
Weight :185
Body fat: ~10-12? Last time I got checked I was 10.2

Training: Currently doing 5/3/1

Current Supplements:
MCC
Beta Alanine
BCAA
Whey Protein

Short term Goal:
Trying to pack on a little mass pre summer

Long term goal:
Gonna get ripped up like rambo around May ;)

Why Choose Me?:

Well Im a good logger and dont skimp. I can have numerous reps and people vouche for me. Here are some links to my past logs and reviews, if need I can post more.

Been curious about Battle Fuel / Assualt for a while, trying recon would just be a benefit!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144059-giving-pals-atp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144294-sns-focus-xt.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/142277-anabolic-innovations-chocolate.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139136-geek-ragnorok-ultra.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/all-whey/138649-review-atw-banana.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/138620-rpm-mini-review.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124507-geekpoop-smash-fully.html

Thanks!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
im not good with computers so i cant copy other apps or move the cursor so mine will be like this i am sorry- im a 38 years old been lifting of and on my whole life i seem to get gains easily.i workout 5 days a week one muscle group a day chest,back,shoulders,arms,legs. i am currently bouncing between 225-230 and im 5'10 i eat 4 clean meals a day and take in 2-3 protein shakes. i use superpump250 and kreakaline..i want to compete this year i know im pretty old but this lifestle has kept me sober,my profile pics will show my gains from aug till present,i have not used oils or pins,i have done 2 ph/ps wich one of them was a log for genx.i have used almost every supplement that has been on the market for at least a year so im skeptical about wasting anymore money without a trial or test-as i have a family and cant throw money away. my opinion does go a long way in this area as i help younger guys get into the sport and answer their questions on b.b and supplementing!thank you for your consideration and if anybody can tell me how to format my replys so they look like the others thatd be cool thanks-p

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
oh and if will help-pretty,pretty please pick me,pick me, pick me,pick me,pick me,pick me,pick me,pick, me,pick me, i work so hard in the gym i will make it
work!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog Application for MusclePharm Athlete's Stack

Whats up Paul, long time no see bro. I have to say this looks like a very solid combination of products to log. I looked them up, and there is some nice synergy between them. I haven't done a log in forever, and have time presently to dedicate to training, and supplementation. I would enjoy to try them, and give feedback regarding the effects/changes etc noted.

Name- Dan

Age- 30

Weight- 190 (bf around 8%)

Height- 5'10"

Training Style- I am a bodybuiler, not a powerlifter, and quality sets with extreme focus on the working muscle is what I'm all about. Full range of motion, with strict form using moderate weight always to positive muscular failure on every set. Reps vary on each given set, as there should be no set number. If you don't hit failure, you are wasting your time. I don't record my workouts, as I find that to be too distracting to my overall focus. I will however include noted highlights, and seen changes/improvements. This is more useful in my opinion, than to just see half a page of numbers. I personally don't get much from that reading other peoples logs. I'd rather hear a summary, with a personal opinion, and real world feedback. So I would be more-or-less looking to provide personal feedback.

Backround- I am a graduate from the National Personal Training Institute, with several years working as a fitness director, and leading my team of trainers. I am also a EMT-I (advanced life support), so I understand the human body very well regarding adaptation, and the connection between all bodily systems (finished my EMT-B with a 94 ave.). Also a nutrition counselor, so I know and value the importance of nutrient timing, supplementation, and structure of a proper diet. Just completed a psychology course with a B+, and understand the mind/body connection. Next stop is Fire Fighting Academy.

Current Supplements- Have been using the Get Diesel line for about year 1/2. I will modify that while doing this log if selected.
- Fish oil (6-8 grams daily split)
- ALA (400-800mg daily split with meals containing carbs)
- Multi Vitamin pack (Natures Code)
- CoQ-10 (100mg daily split 50/50mg)

If you need or want any additional information, I will be happy to provide so.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
this guy gets my vote!:

Whats up Paul, long time no see bro. I have to say this looks like a very solid combination of products to log. I looked them up, and there is some nice synergy between them. I haven't done a log in forever, and have time presently to dedicate to training, and supplementation. I would enjoy to try them, and give feedback regarding the effects/changes etc noted.

Name- Dan

Age- 30

Weight- 190 (bf around 8%)

Height- 5'10"

Training Style- I am a bodybuiler, not a powerlifter, and quality sets with extreme focus on the working muscle is what I'm all about. Full range of motion, with strict form using moderate weight always to positive muscular failure on every set. Reps vary on each given set, as there should be no set number. If you don't hit failure, you are wasting your time. I don't record my workouts, as I find that to be too distracting to my overall focus. I will however include noted highlights, and seen changes/improvements. This is more useful in my opinion, than to just see half a page of numbers. I personally don't get much from that reading other peoples logs. I'd rather hear a summary, with a personal opinion, and real world feedback. So I would be more-or-less looking to provide personal feedback.

Backround- I am a graduate from the National Personal Training Institute, with several years working as a fitness director, and leading my team of trainers. I am also a EMT-I (advanced life support), so I understand the human body very well regarding adaptation, and the connection between all bodily systems. Also a nutrition counselor, so I know and value the importance of nutrient timing, supplementation, and structure of a proper diet.

Current Supplements- Have been using the Get Diesel line for about year 1/2. I will modify that while doing this log if selected.
- Fish oil (6-8 grams daily split)
- ALA (400-800mg daily split with meals containing carbs)
- Multi Vitamin pack (Natures Code)
- CoQ-10 (100mg daily split 50/50mg)

If you need or want any additional information, I will be happy to provide so.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
btw- since i've already had the pleasure of logging RECON, i think it's only fair that others get a chance to experience MP's great new product, along with the stack with ASSAULT (the raspberry lemonade is OFF THE CHAIN) and BATTLE FUEL... this stack is gonna make some dudes very happy!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whens the deadline for this / testers chosen?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sex: male
height: 6'2
morning weight: 220lbs
End day weight: 226-230lbs
Goals: To increase my total but at the same time gain mass and lose a little bodyfat. Eventually I would like to hit a 450lb squat, 275lb bench, and a 525lb deadlift.
Current Supplements: Prime (ending at the end of the week), Vit d, Animal Pak, bulk 1-c
Previous Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137831-sshhh-im-hunting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119482-intra-aid-citrus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/110627-inarius-vs-sheiko.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106553-inarius-growin-showin.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104130-inarius-team-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98678-inarius-beginners-bulk.html

Current Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/136467-north-vag-inarius.html

Diet:

Breakfast:
4 Slices of bacon
2 Slices of whole wheat bread

lunch:
Chicken Breast with bag of frozen veggies

mid-lunch dinner
Protein Shake (2 scoops)

pre workout:
chicken breast and I try to have some fruit here

Post workout:
Last chicken breast and veggies

Frozen yogurt later on in the evening

Pre bed
2 scoops protein
1-c
4000IU vit d

carb up days (normally reserved for back days)

Breakfast: Same

Lunch:
4 slices of whole wheat bread
2 1/3lb 85-15 steak burger

protein shake in between here

pre workout
1/3 lb burger
2 slices of whole wheat bread

post workout
1/3 lb burger

frozen yogurt

protein shake with 1 c and vit d

sometimes I substitute a chicken breast with a home cooked meal that ma drops off

Training Style: (this is my program aiming for primarily strength and also hypertrophy)
Monday - Legs
Squat - work up to a 3 rep max. Keep sets between 3 and 5 reps.
2-3 assistance/hypertrophy exercises 8-15 reps 4 - 5 sets

Front squats
leg press
leg extensions
hamstring curls
lunges

4 sets of a calf exercise 10-15 reps

Tuesday - Chest
Bench Press - I warm up with two sets of 10 then do sets of 5 after. Work up to about a 3 rep max.

incline db bench
incline bb bench
flies

Triceps
3-4 sets of high reps to get a solid pump

Wednesday - Back
Deadlifts - I keep it around sets of 5 here and work up to heavy triples or doubles

cable rows
db rows
pull downs
pull ups
hammer strength pulls
bb rows

Biceps
2-3 exercises rep range is wherever you feel comfortable just get a solid pump and work them hard

Thursday - Shoulders
military press or db shoulder press
I like to use higher reps and drop down to sets of 5 for working sets
I normally do 4-5 sets

DB Raises (Front and Side)

Rear delt work 1 exercise

optional: Triceps (if you want this to be a 4 day program do triceps here, if not have an arms day on friday)
2-3 exercises (work em real hard, aim for strength first then get a nice pump with your last exercise or two)
I recommend close grip bench or dips first then hit push downs or something similar

Friday - Optional Day Arms

Triceps
2-3 exercises (work em real hard, aim for strength first then get a nice pump with your last exercise or two)
I recommend close grip bench or dips first then hit push downs or something similar

Biceps
2-3 exercises
Same prinicple just work em hard for the first exercise then focus on a pump for the latter exercises.

Why you should pick me:
I am a devoted logger who will record his lifts and give honest feedback on any product. I have plenty of experience in the gym and I train all out. I will take any advice and dose the supplements as requested. I will also post this log wherever you should want it posted. I train for powerlifting but bodybuilding is a passion of mine as well so I will incorporate hypertrophy work in as accessory exercises. I also plan to lift at an upcoming powerlifting meet in april that has not yet been announced.

Current lifts:
405lb squat
YouTube- TK_405_SQ_2010_2_22.mp4
503lb deadlift
no video of this attempt but here is one of my 480lb second attempt
YouTube- Deadlift 2nd Attempt.mp4

265lb bench press
no video of this either
85 x 5 db shoulder press
YouTube- 02112010002.mp4

it should also be added that I intend to continue to video my pr's as I grow stronger and share them

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
sex: male
height: 6'2
morning weight: 220lbs
End day weight: 226-230lbs

Current Supplements: Prime (ending at the end of the week), Vit d, Animal Pak, bulk 1-c
Previous Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137831-sshhh-im-hunting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119482-intra-aid-citrus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/110627-inarius-vs-sheiko.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106553-inarius-growin-showin.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104130-inarius-team-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98678-inarius-beginners-bulk.html

Current Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/136467-north-vag-inarius.html

Diet:

Breakfast:
4 Slices of bacon
2 Slices of whole wheat bread

lunch:
Chicken Breast with bag of frozen veggies

mid-lunch dinner
Protein Shake (2 scoops)

pre workout:
chicken breast and I try to have some fruit here

Post workout:
Last chicken breast and veggies

Frozen yogurt later on in the evening

Pre bed
2 scoops protein
1-c
4000IU vit d

carb up days (normally reserved for back days)

Breakfast: Same

Lunch:
4 slices of whole wheat bread
2 1/3lb 85-15 steak burger

protein shake in between here

pre workout
1/3 lb burger

post workout
1/3 lb burger

frozen yogurt

protein shake with 1 c and vit d

sometimes I substitute a chicken breast with a home cooked meal that ma drops off

Training Style: (this is my program aiming for primarily strength and also hypertrophy)
Monday - Legs
Squat - work up to a 3 rep max. Keep sets between 3 and 5 reps.

Front squats
leg press
leg extensions
hamstring curls
lunges

4 sets of a calf exercise 10-15 reps

Tuesday - Chest
Bench Press - I warm up with two sets of 10 then do sets of 5 after. Work up to about a 3 rep max.

incline db bench
incline bb bench
flies

Triceps
3-4 sets of high reps to get a solid pump

Wednesday - Back
Deadlifts - I keep it around sets of 5 here and work up to heavy triples or doubles

cable rows
db rows
pull downs
pull ups
hammer strength pulls
bb rows

Biceps
2-3 exercises rep range is wherever you feel comfortable just get a solid pump and work them hard

Thursday - Shoulders
military press or db shoulder press
I like to use higher reps and drop down to sets of 5 for working sets
I normally do 4-5 sets

DB Raises (Front and Side)

Rear delt work 1 exercise

optional: Triceps (if you want this to be a 4 day program do triceps here, if not have an arms day on friday)

Friday - Optional Day Arms

Triceps

Biceps
2-3 exercises
Same prinicple just work em hard for the first exercise then focus on a pump for the latter exercises.

Why you should pick me:
I am a devoted logger who will record his lifts and give honest feedback on any product. I have plenty of experience in the gym and I train all out. I will take any advice and dose the supplements as requested. I will also post this log wherever you should want it posted. I train for powerlifting but bodybuilding is a passion of mine as well so I will incorporate hypertrophy work in as accessory exercises. I also plan to lift at an upcoming powerlifting meet in april that has not yet been announced.

Current lifts:
405lb squat
YouTube- TK_405_SQ_2010_2_22.mp4
503lb deadlift
no video of this attempt but here is one of my 480lb second attempt
YouTube- Deadlift 2nd Attempt.mp4

265lb bench press
no video of this either
85 x 5 db shoulder press
YouTube- 02112010002.mp4

it should also be added that I intend to continue to video my pr's as I grow stronger and share them
Nice app brother.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump

(come on guys, great opportunity take advantage of this)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is a fantastic opportunity!! hey Miller, if you dont get enough testers i'd be happy to run this after my Purus Muscle Marinade log. ;)

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
If I dont get picked (Which I hope I do)......I might have to go and buy this exact stack

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
when do you think you will be choosing your testers?i am so physced for this i can barely sleep!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
If I dont get picked (Which I hope I do)......I might have to go and buy this exact stack
dude wise move... i stacked Assault with Recon, and i loved the results i got. i can just imagine adding Battle Fuel to the mix...

i sound like a MP cheerleader, but they just make damn good products.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I know...Combat powder is my all time favorite and best tasting protein. I just bought some....they are no joke!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has it been announced when the picks will be made?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im a 21 year old college athlete who is relatively strapped for cash as my money from my summer job is dwindling down, Baseball season is here and im going down to Florida soon for some spring games i would be honored to add this into my supplement regimine to help me get the most out of my season and try to take my game to the next level.

Age- 21

Weight- 217.4 (~11% Bf)

Height- 6'3

Training Style- As mentioned more below my workout regimine is geared towards sports functionality i incorpate lots of core work, cardio, balance drills, as well as shoulder strengthing workouts on top of most of the standard compound and iso movements. I have been lifting since i was 16 have run two cycles of P90X and gone to physical therapy. I feel now im in the best shape of my life and will be focusing on getting ready for the season, strengthing my elbow and shoulder and just plain 'ole getting into shape.

Background- When i was 19 i had to have elbow surgery to remove bone chips in my pitching elbow i lost about 15 pounds of muscle during that time and most of my playing time i came to this forum middle of last year to help get me back into shape and develop a proper diet and excercise routine in my attempt to make the team again this year, i was succesfull with making the team this year and gained a vast amount of knowledge from this site. I feel this stake is perfect for me as it is an athletes stack and since my workouts are not geared towards bodybuilding i incorporate more cardio, core work, balance drills, footwork, and shoulder strengthing excercises its not the typicall bodybuilding workout. Back before my injury i was consitently throwing 86-89 MPH in the past few months i have climbed back to 84-87 but really need that push to get back up and break 90 if i have any hope of persuing baseball.

Current Supplements- Currently i am on an OEP/Recreate stack which will end in 8 days in an attempt to cut some bodyfat i have already lost 1.5% bodyfat and hope to get to 10-10.5% by the end of the stack. Besides that my supplements are

Fish Oil
Green Magnitude
MVP/ZMK
Intra-Aid
Incarnate
Green Tea
And whey protein

If i were chosen to test this stack i would only be using Incarnate, Fish Oil, And MVP/ZMK during the stack. I have only used the trifecta stack before as far as PH's go and i recently had blood work done and all values are spot on.

Why Choose ME? What makes me different from all the other apps? Deserving of one of the 5 stacks? Being threw all ive been through and being so close to my dreams of possibly pursuing baseball further i dont think theres a better proven,developed stack out there to help me reach my goals to help me suceed and excel when quite frankly i nearly gave up two years ago and here i am today so close. What better tester for an Athletic Stack then an athlete himself. I hope this is enough info and background and good luck to all the applicants.

P.S. Your products make me want to do this :smileysex5:

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
better app.
age 38

1. history- i have been bodybuilding for 20 years off and on i have just come off a two year layoff,ihave been back solid since august09 i have not missed a workout

• bodytype-endo/meso

1. current weight-bouncing between225-230(iwas 189 in aug.my before and after pics are in my profile if anybody has any interest)

1. workouts- i employ a bodybuilding style regimine one muscle group a day five days a week cycling my reps and speed

• nutrition-i dont count calories i do eat 1.5-2 grams of protein,ieat mostly complex carbs.i have never lost site of my abs and dont have to do much cardio besides what i do for work

1. supplements-i am just comming off the superdrone l.v x4weeks my preworkout has been superpump250 and krealkaline idrink2-3proetien shakes a day one before and one after my workouts

1. supplement history-i have used quite a few preworkout supps.almost everyone that has been on the market for the last year or so except jacked 3d i am very interested in findind a complete supp. line that matches what superpump does for preworkout or what it used to do as i have built a tolerence and 40 servings when you gotta take 3 for a workout isnt cutting it anymore

1. why you should choose me-i put everything i got into my workouts and i am new here and would love to log a product,and make some contacts in this community and trying a product especially one that i have been interested in for a while wiyhout having to buy first and possible be let down(wich i doubt will happen) b.b is my life and has kept me sober for 8 years now i think your products can bring me to the next level and i would share that with my peers and the ones here if it does!
                thanks for your consideration-peter

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see Inarius hit this log. If you've followed any of his logs here on AM you'd know that he is one of the hardest working, all natural, power lifters coming up in the ranks. The guy's slowly bulked from 180 to over 220 in the past 2 years and his lifts have exploded as well.

Talking with Inarius is talking to someone who is always striving for more, but who wants to do it on their terms. No PHs. Period. I used to joke with him that even though he could squat and DL more than I could, my bench was higher. I guess he used that as motivation to go from a 185 1rm to 225 for 6.

I think it'd be great to see with MusclePharm's products can do in the powerlifting circuit. I've gotta throw my vote towards Inarius.