The Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster Available? (Blood Work Included)

Page 1 of 16 123 ... Last
  1. Post The Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster Available? (Blood Work Included)


    Let’s face it; supplements are fun. They give us an edge, they peak our performance, they elevate our mood, and they help us build muscle, but when it comes down to it, there is a lot of garbage out there that doesn’t do any of these things.

    That’s why LG Sciences, a scientifically-backed sports supplement company, is here to offer you hardcore supplements that WORK!

    Our team strongly believes in the products we put out. Countless hours of research have been spent on each and every product to give our consumers exactly what they need to fit their goals.

    So, it’s time we decided that rather than take our word for it, we’d offer a little proof…




    Formadrol Extreme is our most popular test-boosting product, but we wanted to prove to the skeptics out there that this product truly delivers, and is quite possibly the strongest and most potent natural testosterone booster on the market.

    There are lots of products out there that elevate test levels, but not quite like what we see here. I could name some of the top test boosters on the market today, both herbal and steroidal, and I can honestly say I’ve never seen blood work come anywhere close to this.

    Some background history on the tester:

    The tester is a 35yo male that takes part in recreational athletics on a daily basis. Weightlifting, running, and swimming are normal activities. Cycle experience includes two cycles of M-Test 2 (SD, Madol), two cycles of Halodrol, and one cycle of Dianabol.

    Baseline Blood Panel Results



    After baseline blood work was done, the user began Formadrol Extreme at 2 capsules, 2x daily (2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner). The user was on absolutely no other supplements during the time of testing. After just 2 weeks on Formadrol Extreme, new blood work was conducted and reflected this astonishing result…



    Normal to high levels of testosterone usually range from 400-800 ng/dl with free testosterone in the range of 15-25 pg/ml depending on the age and cycle experience of the user, and this user had testosterone of 1383 ng/dl with free testosterone of 33 pg/ml! That’s an amazing 4.2x higher level of free testosterone than his baseline, and 3.6x higher level of total testosterone than baseline! Those are completely unnatural numbers manifested by a completely natural source!

    In reference to estrogen, post-Formadrol estrogen blood levels are significantly lower than baseline estrogen levels in proportion to testosterone (Baseline- 6:1 T to E; Post-Formadrol- 14:1 T to E).

    Just think what daily use of Formadrol Extreme could have on your muscle building, mood, and sex life!

    The answer to naturally boosting testosterone levels beyond your body’s limits is simple and now clearer than ever…

    LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme!

    CLICK HERE for Formadrol Extreme, located at Nutraplanet!


  2. That is an impressive change in test levels for a natural product. Thanks for the info.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. Wow. Solid proof. Did the user experience any sides like libido loss, sore joints, acne, extreme aggression?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Wow. Solid proof. Did the user experience any sides like libido loss, sore joints, acne, extreme aggression?
    Nope, no sides at all. Everything was positive. Elevated mood, high libido were the most notable difference.

  5. Just when I thought I was done spending money you guys do this.

  6. Was this used as a pct from the formentioned cycle or was the baseline while he was already in his natural recovered levels of test? Impressive either way but still curious.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Was this used as a pct from the formentioned cycle or was the baseline while he was already in his natural recovered levels of test? Impressive either way but still curious.
    The baseline level was his natural recovered level. The tester had not touched hormones for a long period of time. ~2yrs I believe. Something like that.

  8. His estrogen also stayed quite low, and the ratio of Est/Test actually decreased. Impressive.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The baseline level was his natural recovered level. The tester had not touched hormones for a long period of time. ~2yrs I believe. Something like that.
    Very Nice, I will have to put this in my list of goodies to try.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  10. Just ordered 1 bottle. Looking forward to trying it out and comparing it to my favorite test booster, DTH.

  11. Amazing results! Wow
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. Is this the new formula or the old?

  13. Good stuff, LG is bringing it. Glad I picked up a bottle to run after Natadrol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Is this the new formula or the old?
    It's the Formadrol that is currently sold. The 7,8-benz derivative formulation.

  15. Those are intense results. Nice to have some scientific proof alongside the product!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  16. Wow lg does it again! Great post irish that is some sweet fact right there. what do you think about this compared to t911?

  17. I kid....I kid....
    Lots of feedback there....extreme proofage. Not just saying your stuff is the best, but backing it up with bloodwork. Nice. "It ain't braggin' if you do it and you back it up!!!"





    This is what happened to me by the way when I read that tester's results. I fell outta my freakin' chair!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Wow lg does it again! Great post irish that is some sweet fact right there. what do you think about this compared to t911?
    That's what I've been wondering - T911 is one of my favorite products on the market.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  19. Were both tests drawn at the same time of day? Did the subject have any pre-existing medical conditions? Was sleep equivalent on both nights pre-testing?

    Just some questions I have running in my mind when I critically appraise results. However the bloodwork does look nice, and I'm glad that this product is carried at NutraPlanet.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Wow lg does it again! Great post irish that is some sweet fact right there. what do you think about this compared to t911?
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's what I've been wondering - T911 is one of my favorite products on the market.

    They both share main ingredients with the exception of a few. T911 has Resveratrol and Formadrol doesn't, and Formadrol has some stuff that T911 doesn't, but the main actives are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Were both tests drawn at the same time of day? Did the subject have any pre-existing medical conditions? Was sleep equivalent on both nights pre-testing?

    Yes, both tests were conducted around 11am after a night of good sleep. He does not have any pre-existing conditions that I'm aware of. He's perfectly healthy from what I know.

  21. damn, his numbers were pretty low at the start. i am curious what they will be a month or 2 after stopping the formadrol.
    very nice increase on the free test.

  22. What's astonishing to me is that his total and free test increased that much after ONLY 2 weeks of Formadrol at just 4 caps per day!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    What's astonishing to me is that his total and free test increased that much after ONLY 2 weeks of Formadrol at just 4 caps per day!!!
    no doubt. test cyp took way longer than that to increase my total test, and free test remained low.

  24. I haven't ran the new formadrol, but I actually have a bottle stashed away... it might get used sooner than later... You stack t911 with Formadrol right Irish? Or at least you have?>
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  25. I've been told half dose of both is happeh tams
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I've been told half dose of both is happeh tams
    That would be happy tams on the wallet too... and that's always a good thing.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  27. When did the 7,8 version come into production? I'm currently away from home, will be for the next 2 weeks and don't have access to computer or my stash.

  28. dont want to cause problems but that blood work looks like it was clomi or a serm type of supp that was ran after the 1st blood test.

    why would a natty test booster otc boost estrogen as well

  29. Thanks for posting bloodwork. I really appreciate it when a company goes the extra mile to show some proof rather than just making optimistic claims. I do have a few questions however. I'm curious as to whether the diet and exercise routine of the test subject changed in any way or if they stayed constant.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    When did the 7,8 version come into production? I'm currently away from home, will be for the next 2 weeks and don't have access to computer or my stash.
    lol you are on a computer now bro ...you crazy mofo
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  31. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol you are on a computer now bro ...you crazy mofo
    But not his monster computer with all the top secret info.
    "The Beast" as we shall refer to it from hence forth.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    When did the 7,8 version come into production? I'm currently away from home, will be for the next 2 weeks and don't have access to computer or my stash.
    Around the Summer of 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    dont want to cause problems but that blood work looks like it was clomi or a serm type of supp that was ran after the 1st blood test.

    why would a natty test booster otc boost estrogen as well
    There is a SERM complex in Formadrol as well. - Think about what you're saying. Boosting Testosterone is going to increase estradiol levels as well due to aromatase. The point of an AI is to control estrogen, not eradicate it. If you look closely, the estrogen in the second test is proportionally much lower than the baseline test.

  33. Yeah that is a pretty natural balance proportionately speaking and everyone who knows will always tell you that balance is what it is about when it comes to hormones.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  34. Pretty impressive if it's true. Doubt all people would react that well if it's legit, but I'll definitely try it for myself.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol you are on a computer now bro ...you crazy mofo
    iPhone

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    iPhone
    Touche' my gangster friend
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Let’s face it; supplements are fun. They give us an edge, they peak our performance, they elevate our mood, and they help us build muscle, but when it comes down to it, there is a lot of garbage out there that doesn’t do any of these things.

    That’s why LG Sciences, a scientifically-backed sports supplement company, is here to offer you hardcore supplements that WORK!

    Our team strongly believes in the products we put out. Countless hours of research have been spent on each and every product to give our consumers exactly what they need to fit their goals.

    So, it’s time we decided that rather than take our word for it, we’d offer a little proof…




    Formadrol Extreme is our most popular test-boosting product, but we wanted to prove to the skeptics out there that this product truly delivers, and is quite possibly the strongest and most potent natural testosterone booster on the market.

    There are lots of products out there that elevate test levels, but not quite like what we see here. I could name some of the top test boosters on the market today, both herbal and steroidal, and I can honestly say I’ve never seen blood work come anywhere close to this.

    Some background history on the tester:

    The tester is a 35yo male that takes part in recreational athletics on a daily basis. Weightlifting, running, and swimming are normal activities. Cycle experience includes two cycles of M-Test 2 (SD, Madol), two cycles of Halodrol, and one cycle of Dianabol.

    Baseline Blood Panel Results



    After baseline blood work was done, the user began Formadrol Extreme at 2 capsules, 2x daily (2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner). The user was on absolutely no other supplements during the time of testing. After just 2 weeks on Formadrol Extreme, new blood work was conducted and reflected this astonishing result…



    Normal to high levels of testosterone usually range from 400-800 ng/dl with free testosterone in the range of 15-25 pg/ml depending on the age and cycle experience of the user, and this user had testosterone of 1383 ng/dl with free testosterone of 33 pg/ml! That’s an amazing 4.2x higher level of free testosterone than his baseline, and 3.6x higher level of total testosterone than baseline! Those are completely unnatural numbers manifested by a completely natural source!

    In reference to estrogen, post-Formadrol estrogen blood levels are significantly lower than baseline estrogen levels in proportion to testosterone (Baseline- 6:1 T to E; Post-Formadrol- 14:1 T to E).

    Just think what daily use of Formadrol Extreme could have on your muscle building, mood, and sex life!

    The answer to naturally boosting testosterone levels beyond your body’s limits is simple and now clearer than ever…

    LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme!

    CLICK HERE for Formadrol Extreme, located at Nutraplanet!
    i would like to know the SHBGand estradiol levels as well

    any acess to that?

  38. Yes, If you have access to the SHBG, that would be great.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  39. i do not trust this blood work.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    i do not trust this blood work.
    Why not?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strongest Testosterone Booster???
    By timmy009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:14 PM
  3. Natural Testosterone Booster
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:00 PM
  4. Low Testosterone. Please Take a look at my blood Work.
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:11 AM
  5. Testosterone Blood Work? What the F*&(
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Log in
Log in