AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AMS is calling out all fatties and/or those who are dedicated to losing fat. Advanced Muscle Science wants to help!

We need several Vapor-XT loggers. If you havent had a chance to check out this link for an extended write-up and if your interested in purchasing Vapor-XT you can click here for a special we currently have running:

1 Bottle of Vapor-XT normally $59.95 for $29.99
2 Bottles of Vapor-XT normally $119.90 for only $49.99

(We are also currently throwing in a FREE bottle of Hypertrop-X, and a FREE Body Mortar sample. Just toss them into your cart at checkout)

What is AMS looking for in loggers?
  • Men
  • Women
  • Anyone that has experience with the ECA stack
  • Those who are willing to post pictures (including your face!)
  • Video loggers
  • Competitive bodybuilders looking for an edge
  • Dedicated individuals
  • INTENSITY!

Also give us a summary of current body composition, training plan, and diet plan. Prove to us your diet and training are on point! You will have a much better chance getting chosen so put some thought into your response and show me your passion for hard training and proper diet (a kick ass training video of you would spur our interest).

Stop by the AMS Store for other Advanced Muscle Science Products.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a recent testimonial...

I can start off by saying that vapor xt is amazing! I found out about the product through my big brother and grabbed a few of his samples. After my first training session with vap xt I tossed my bottle of ripped fuel in the trash. I was instantly hooked and asking for more. The energy that it gives me is a smooth ride with absolutely no crash or jitters. It also helps me train as hard as I possibly can even on my sluggish days. I’m actually disappointed that my supply has dwindled down to only a few pills. I will definitely be a return customer. This isn’t the next best product, it’s the best energy product and one that natural athletes like me can use. Thanks guys!

-Harry Rivera-Zarrella
-Overall Winner at O.C.B. Nothern Atlantic. 2009
-First Place Lightweight Junior Class. INBF New York State. 2009

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I would love to give this a go but just started my log and I have too many factors involved to be able to sub this in for my ECA stack and give a review :( When do the logs have to be up by? ASAP? I should be done my current log by mid next month.. too long?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I would love to give this a go but just started my log and I have too many factors involved to be able to sub this in for my ECA stack and give a review :( When do the logs have to be up by? ASAP? I should be done my current log by mid next month.. too long?
Yeah looking for asap loggers. What are you currently logging?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA & ECA along with a bottle of penetrate that I mixed rasberry ketones and yohimbe plus some fat loss support supps: CLA, Sesamin, and EGCG. You can check out the link in my sig for more details if you would like.

I would be happy to switch out the ECA for vapor but I dunno how much of an impact the TTA and penetrate would have on my results and my ability to judge vapor :( If the loggers are to be choosen soon I will throw my name in and be willing to stop with the TTA and penetrate as I JUST started the log ( on day 2) But I wouldnt want to have to wait and end up having to stop taking tta after half the bottle is gone.

I just have bad timing I guess.. Good luck to everyone else that applies though, I follwed gonzos log and it looks like a pretty solid product

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
God for me to really start to loss BF. Been doing great with the diet but just not working as fast as I would like. Will have to get a App. in.

Name: Jason
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 220

Current Supplements:
Jack3d, Fish Oil, Animal Pak, Protien, and extra fiber.

Training history:
Well really started back in High School with Wrestling and football. After High School not to much (like a lot of people). Moved to Illinois and got married and big suprise more of the not working out thing. Was at a bar with friends about 7 years ago and was talking with some people about going to the gym with them being drunk out of my mide I said Hell I'll go. Started at the gym and never looked back. Been training hard for 2-3 years tho. Got two kids to keep up with. Haha

Training routine for right now:

My Cardio Consist of about 7-10 mins before main workout and 15-25mins after main workout.

Sunday:
Barbell- Incline Bench Press
Dumbbell- Decline Bench Press
Dumbbell- Flyes Incline
Barbell- Bench Press
Reverse Crunch
Cable- Crunch
Treadmill
Elliptical / Cross Trainer

Monday:
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
Cable- Tricep Pushdown
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
Barbell- Curl
Dumbbell- Incline Curls
Preacher Curl- Close Grip
Treadmill

Tuesday
Barbell- Full Squat
Machine- Leg Extension
Barbell- Romanian Deadlift
Machine- Lying Leg Curls
Machine- Standing Calf Raise
Machine- Seated Calf Raise
Treadmill

Wednesday
Off day most of the time Cardio in the morning before work.

Thursday
Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press
Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row
Dumbbell- Lateral raise
Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise
Barbell- Shrugs
Dumbbell- Shrugs
Treadmill

Friday
Pull Ups- Front
Dumbbell- Bent Over Row
Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down
Cable- Seated Row
Cable- Pull Downs - VBar
Dumbbell- One Arm Row
Some times Rowing.

Saturday
Some times a Off day.
But most of the time I do Cardio in the form of Swiming, Rowing or any type of Cardio machine. Most of the time about 30 mins to 1 hour.

Diet:

Breakfast:
6 egg whites, oatmeal.

Snack:
Handfull of Almonds or Walnuts

Lunch:
1-2 breasts of Chicken cup of broccoli, handfull of saled with lemon juice or very lite dressing.
Changes depending on if I'm tired of it with fish, lean steak, pork, turkey breast. Some times I put a sweet protato in this meal.

Snack:
Depends on if it is close to when I'm leaving work and going to the gym almost right away.
1 breast of chicken and veg. Or Saled and breast of chicken.

Dinner:
Lean steak, breast of chicken,
and some brroccoli.
My dinner is many a protein and little to no carbs and fat.

Can and will you post before and after pics? Yes The fatty will post pics.
Will I do videos if needed: Sure did them for other logs.

This is not my first log on AM.
I have done many others.
My main two are in my Sig.
One for
Appnut the "The One" (PH)
and One for
Animal Projeck Z.

Why I want to be accepted is to mainly lose the Body Fat. And I have a race suit I have to be able to fit into to get back on the bike track. The NESBA track days are calling and my race bike is getting leaned and tuned up so do I.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
too many other commitments going on at this time, but i have been interested in this since it came out.
good opportunity here.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the best log opportunity on AM right now! where's every one at? This is def something you want to get in on!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great opportunity to try one of the top stimulant products available. Take advantage guys...

TrynaImprove

Awards
Any free samples?! im willing to try this product out and log about it. please get back to me asap! thanks.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'11
Weight: 220ish

Current Supplements: Toremifine,Bullnox, ANS TNT2(t-booster)creatine mono 5g pre/5g post.

Training history: Played football and baseball in high school and football in college. Been working out since I was about 15-16.

Training routine:
M-Chest/tri/abs
T-Back/bi
W-Legs/abs
TH-Shoulders/traps
F-Arms or day off(however I feel really)
SA-Chest/Back supersets
SU-Usually an off day but some times I do abs/core work

Will be adding in HIIT training probably M/W/F for about 30 minutes upon waking.

Diet: 3000-3500 calories 40 C/40 P/ 20 F(will be gradually dropping cals after next week,last week of my PCT, as my goal is to start getting ripped for summer. A little early but watever, im content with my size/strength enough to lose a little bit here n there.

Can and will you post before and after pics? Yes

Anything else you guys wanna know just let me know. If I am chosen this will be my first sponsored log. Started my own log a couple weeks ago in the workout log section. Thanks guys.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any free samples?! im willing to try this product out and log about it. please get back to me asap! thanks.
Actually we are giving away free bottles if you apply in this thread. We would just like you to log it here on AM and tell your experience with it.

oh I'm dedicated to get lean!
I'm up to do a second log if no one else wants too!:laugh:
bump for apps!
Put in an app brah. Your first log was great.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 220ish

Current Supplements: Toremifine,Bullnox, ANS TNT2(t-booster)creatine mono 5g pre/5g post.

Training history: Played football and baseball in high school and football in college. Been working out since I was about 15-16.

Training routine:
M-Chest/tri/abs
T-Back/bi
W-Legs/abs
TH-Shoulders/traps
F-Arms or day off(however I feel really)
SA-Chest/Back supersets
SU-Usually an off day but some times I do abs/core work

Will be adding in HIIT training probably M/W/F for about 30 minutes upon waking.

Diet: 3000-3500 calories 40 C/40 P/ 20 F(will be gradually dropping cals after next week,last week of my PCT, as my goal is to start getting ripped for summer. A little early but watever, im content with my size/strength enough to lose a little bit here n there.

Anything else you guys wanna know just let me know. If I am chosen this will be my first sponsored log. Started my own log a couple weeks ago in the workout log section. Thanks guys.
Nice app man. Are you in PCT right now?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 182
BF%: 11%

I have tried Vapor XT before and the energy and thermo effects were amazing. I saw some solid leaning out and drop in water retention. THe energy got me through my day feeling strong and alwasy ready to lift. Sadly Every good thing must come to and end and I WANT BACK IN!
Back when I ran Vapor I was in my offseason preparing for my preseason and It was a great tool to have in my arsenal. Now In preseason I need it more than ever. With 2-2.5 hour practices, cardio conditioning, then finally weight training, I'm going hard all day. I need all the energy I can get!
Another thing that really changed is my BF%. When I ran this I ran it around 14-15% Now that I'm down to about 11%(shooting for 8) I think I could see even greater changes with this product.
I go hard, and train hard, and I need a supplement that can keep up with me! And from pervious experiences, Vapor Xt Is up for the Pre Season challenge.

Diet lately has been pretty moderate. Mod-high protein, mod carbs, and min fat. Need all the fuel I can get. But knowing that I can still go hard all day on Vapor, it will give me a chance to really cut my carbs down and not feel like a sloth.
Pictures can be taken in any interval at any time.

I'm currently on my NEW YEARS RESO dubbed "Flab To Fit by Summer." This would be a great next step considering I'm on my last 2 days of my USP stack.

Pervious logs can be supplied if needed

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea dude, i'll be running my PCT one more week after this week so i'd be good to go after that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a very interesting product, i look forward to following the reviews.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i have a friend who would be very interested on logging this. he's got his diet nailed down and i've got him on 2 variations of HIIT. i'll give him a call and see if he can get an app in.

tattoopierced1

i have a friend who would be very interested on logging this. he's got his diet nailed down and i've got him on 2 variations of HIIT. i'll give him a call and see if he can get an app in.
awesome, thank you!!

candleboxx

Awards
Height: 6’3
Weight: 214

Current Supplements: I just cycled off of your PH stack (1andro, 4ad, and Decavol.)
Took a month pre-cut off of everything, except the Aromx PCT. Currently taking Jack3d, Fish Oil, and a Multi-vitamin.

Training history: On and off throughout the years with different partners, but did not get serious till I started lifting with Bradleywiens (He recommended that I log this stack). I would cut, but I was always small. This was largely due to poor workouts and bad form. I used to run 3 miles pre workout, and do hiit training.

Now with the improvement of form and almost negation of cardio, I went from a 185 to 214. My strength gains while on your PH were phenomenal by the way.

This in turn will be my first true bulk/cut phase.

Training routine:
M-Bi’s/Tri’s
T-Chest
W-Legs/abs
TH-Shoulders/traps
F-Back

I log about 10-13 hrs a week in the gym. It is normally 2hrs/day, but it depends on the day and the workouts we are doing. As with the cut phase, we are implementing a tabata training in the afternoon. This will allow for the normal gym rotation as well as the cardio after work. Theoretically, I would like to do the cardio post workout, but due to work limitations I cannot.

Diet: Clean as possible. I eat clean anyways, so all I will be losing is my carbs. I always intake my needed protein per lb of body weight. I have pre-purchased tons of tuna and will cut out the steak portion of my diet. I would like to take Glycobol if it is allowed, if not then ok.

This will be my first log, but I will cut this summer. I will keep consistently logging, and try to help others with questions they might have regarding the cycle.

If I do get accepted for this stack, you will be able to see the results this summer in Vegas at the Luxor. :D

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Bout time you showed up here Candle. Cut Phase here we come!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea dude, i'll be running my PCT one more week after this week so i'd be good to go after that.
Gotcha. Looked like a pct set up so I asked.

Suncloud! How you been? Get your boy over here. Or girl.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm tryin to :) he's 6'8" and 300 and change. i've given him the info, the rest is up to him.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Updated my post with my App.
Have to lose the BF%
Getting back into:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea when you guys are gonna pick some winners?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Late app!

Ok, here we go:

Current stats:
Age- 17 (18 in 5 days lol)
Height- 5'4 (and a half :trout:)
Weight- 155-160 (a bit bulky, can post pics if you'd like)

Training Plan:
My current program is one of my self-made programs and is mainly geared towards strength and speed.
Monday- Bench/Squat Heavy and chest auxileries (6-12 rep range)
Tuesday- Biceps/Triceps/Forearms with bodybuilder reps (8-15 reps)
Wedsday- Deadlift/BB Rows Heavy and back auxileries (6-12 reps)
Thursday- Shoulders/Traps with bodybuilder reps (8-15)
Friday- Box Squats/Towel Bench (6-8 reps) and leg auxileries (15+ reps)
Saturday- Light Deadlifts
Sunday- REST

The Diet:
My diet is pretty much the Anabolic Diet.
Monday-Mid Saturday: 200-250g proteins, 100g+ fats, 20-25g carbs (only from veggies)
Mid Saturday-Sunday: Seafood diet, but with minimal high fat foods (This day and a half is to get my cravings gone, and refill glycogen stores and shock the metabolism)

Reason I want to log this:
Well first off this product has caught my eye for a little bit now. Also, of course I would like to cut some fat off by my first meet with a goal of getting back down to the 140-145 range which is my ideal sprinting weight I believe. I compete in the 100m, Pole Vault and Shot Put, so the fat-loss would greatly help me in the 100m and Pole Vault, also this year I want my 100m time to get in the 10sec range (best before was 11 flat), and the sooner I drop the weight the easier it will be for me to reach that goal!

Also, I will post before and after pics, and also can do the videos if you want, maybe I can even get in a pic of my first race when it comes up!

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to the rest of the testers!
-Wrasslin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wrasslin has tried a lot of different stims, i think he could give a good review.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the following guys. Please PM me your mailing address asap:

WarcraftJJS
Wesb2387
Gonzooooooooooo

Please link back here when you start your log. Let's see some good ones!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I sent you a PM. Thanks for opt.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Royd, whats the deal with running other supps through out this log? I personally would like to run some AI stoked after just coming off my PCT to keep my natural hormone levels optimized until I start my next PH cycle in the spring.

Let me know if this will be a problem because I completely understand either way.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd, whats the deal with running other supps through out this log? I personally would like to run some AI stoked after just coming off my PCT to keep my natural hormone levels optimized until I start my next PH cycle in the spring.

Let me know if this will be a problem because I completely understand either way.
We would really prefer it solo. I'm not completely against stoked. Did you get bloodwork after PCT?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah Royd, no bloodwork. I should've because that was a pretty heavy PH cycle. Just lemme know if it's all right to run the stoked. Either way no biggie.

Other then that, I just got my Vapor-xt just now. Will be starting up on Monday and I will get my log started some time in the next few days.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hopen to start my log this Sunday. Have not got the Vapor-XT yet. But if wesb got it i should have it soon will link in my log as soon as I start it.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea mine arrived yesterday but, I was at work so the UPS man brought it back the next day.