AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Congrats to the following guys. Please PM me your mailing address asap:

    WarcraftJJS
    Wesb2387
    Gonzooooooooooo

    Please link back here when you start your log. Let's see some good ones!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. I sent you a PM. Thanks for opt.

  3. NICE! Sent you my info.

    Thanks AMS
    •   
       


  4. sent as well, lets do some WORK

  5. Royd, whats the deal with running other supps through out this log? I personally would like to run some AI stoked after just coming off my PCT to keep my natural hormone levels optimized until I start my next PH cycle in the spring.

    Let me know if this will be a problem because I completely understand either way.

  6. Time to get shredded guys!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Royd, whats the deal with running other supps through out this log? I personally would like to run some AI stoked after just coming off my PCT to keep my natural hormone levels optimized until I start my next PH cycle in the spring.

    Let me know if this will be a problem because I completely understand either way.
    We would really prefer it solo. I'm not completely against stoked. Did you get bloodwork after PCT?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  8. Nah Royd, no bloodwork. I should've because that was a pretty heavy PH cycle. Just lemme know if it's all right to run the stoked. Either way no biggie.

    Other then that, I just got my Vapor-xt just now. Will be starting up on Monday and I will get my log started some time in the next few days.

  9. Hopen to start my log this Sunday. Have not got the Vapor-XT yet. But if wesb got it i should have it soon will link in my log as soon as I start it.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  10. Yea mine arrived yesterday but, I was at work so the UPS man brought it back the next day.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Nah Royd, no bloodwork. I should've because that was a pretty heavy PH cycle. Just lemme know if it's all right to run the stoked. Either way no biggie.

    Other then that, I just got my Vapor-xt just now. Will be starting up on Monday and I will get my log started some time in the next few days.
    I'm fine with you stacking it as long as everyone isnt stacking.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Hopen to start my log this Sunday. Have not got the Vapor-XT yet. But if wesb got it i should have it soon will link in my log as soon as I start it.
    Good to hear. By the way guys the better before/after pictures you do the more likely I am to hook you guys up after the logs. BUT the pictures (or video) has to show some serious results. So you gotta work for it.

    But I want to hook you guys up so make me proud.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Fast question should I take it in seperat does or all at once?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Fast question should I take it in seperat does or all at once?
    Separate. Preferably in between meals as well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Separate. Preferably in between meals as well.
    So like one in the morning one at lunch and one before the gym/dinner meal.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    So like one in the morning one at lunch and one before the gym/dinner meal.
    Yeah that would work. Here's how I would use it:

    Take 1 Capsule Pre-Fasted Morning Cardio

    Take 1 Capsule between lunch and dinner (on empty stomach)

    Take 1 Capsule pre-workout (about 45 minutes before)

    ^This assumes you workout in the evening.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yeah that would work. Here's how I would use it:

    Take 1 Capsule Pre-Fasted Morning Cardio

    Take 1 Capsule between lunch and dinner (on empty stomach)

    Take 1 Capsule pre-workout (about 45 minutes before)

    ^This assumes you workout in the evening.
    Ya I workout in the evening. I will take Vapor this way. Will be starting this on Sunday.
  17. Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  18. Were are the otherguys logs I would like to follow theirs?
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  19. Posting mine up tonight. Internets been strugglin haha

  20. missed the PO hours but I believe mine came in, wont be able to pick it up tommorrow, so will start thrusday at the latest.

  21. Gonzo Is Going The Distance With AMS and VAPOR XT (Sponsored)
    Today was first day, I know I said i'd start Thursday but I'm anal about starting following the calender week
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. pct and vapor xt ok?
    By Ananub1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 11:48 AM
  3. VAPOR XT IS HERE!
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 04:44 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Log in
Log in