Primordial Performance's "Formestane-LV" sponsor opportunity

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Primordial Performance's "Formestane-LV" sponsor opportunity







    Formestane-LV Promotional Giveaway!!





    Hello fellow AM members! We're looking to provide (2) logging opportunities with our new Formestane-LV product. I have already pre-selected (1) user that I feel will give a very fair compare/contrast experience when using our product. The first sponsored log will go to no other than thebigt himself. Tom probably has more experience and love for Formestane than I have ever witnessed, so it's only fitting in my mind that he gets to try it out. There is still another logging opportunity here, though.




    Contest Rules


    I'm going to make this one really simple as well. I want you all to post up a short summary of why you believe Anabolic Minds is the best damn bodybuilding board on the net; as well as how it's helped you to achieve your goals (fitness-related or otherwise). We will choose the winning post.

    The winner will receive (1) bottle of our Formestane-LV product. A detailed log must be completed with a summary at the end. I will leave it open if you want to utilize this as a solo effort, or as a stacker. I'd prefer to see the winner run this solo, though. We will pick a winner 1 week from today.

    Good luck to everyone! Thank you all for your continued support of Primordial Performance!!






    Click here for Product Information





    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

    Formestane
    20mg**


    (4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17-dione)




    *Daily Value



    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients:

    Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

    ** For color
    † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    Contains soy phosphatidylcholine




    Click here for Formestane-LV




    Recommended Use:

    As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 3mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

    Do not use this product longer than 8 weeks without 8 weeks off between each cycle.

    WARNING:

    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:

    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. looks hott kid!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  3. Awesome. I can't wait to see the feedback on this.
    •   
       


  4. thanks, T1. this is a great opportunity to try a different formestane delivery-the liqa-vade looks very interesting, can't wait to try it!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, T1. this is a great opportunity to try a different formestane delivery-the liqa-vade looks very interesting, can't wait to try it!
    Anytime, Tom!

    We're really looking forward to your feedback.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. I would as i have been very critical of the LV products as numerous discussions with eric show, be willing to try this and compare it with the transdermal versions, we all know how limited its biovailability is when taken in capsule, however this is where i feel LV will be best utilised, with non methylated products that are not very easily absorbed.

    I would like to use this not only to give an accurate and unbiased comparison with other form products, but to check serum test levels during use, and to help with getting cut so pics will be included. I will be looking to dose either at a higher dose than suggested to get more conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone, or however you would like.
    I will gauge strength, aggression, lbm gain, and be honest in all these areas. The other thing im intriuged as to seeing is how , exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, effects the mucus membranes seeing its a patented solvent.

    Hopefully my log will answer a lot of questions people have either way on how biovailable the LV products really are.

    I have 4 previous sponsored logs, and 7 other logs here at AM.

    As for the other criteria, if it hadnt been for AM, as all those who know me well here realize, i had a very rough year just gone with 2 tragedies in my family, and a very emotional ssituation in my personal life, if it hadnt been for AM i would have gone right off track, possibly ending my life, So i owe AM so much, my friends here, And this was my first overseas home, i browsed all the forums and boards, but this was the place i first posted on in english, and was suprised how easily accepted i was, AM rocks, not only is it a vasy encyclopedia of knowledge, experiences, and a wealth of informative minds, But the friends you make here are real friends, I cant really add anything else to that, There is only one Anabolic Minds.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  7. sounds like a great opportunity, looking forward to seeing the feedback on this
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  8. Wow this is going to tell us a lot about LV products with "T" doing a log...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. thebigt ftw!

    Can't wait to see your log bro!

  10. believe me guys i am excited as hell to try this. when liqa vade delivery 1st came out my 1st thought was to use this delivery with formestane. since pp had such a great following with the trans dermal delivery, this tells me that the liqa vade delivery must be something special for them to switch from td. can't wait to get my hands on formestane-lv.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    T, what dosage you gonna use, I was thinking 50mg am, 50mg pm since it will be solo? So 2.5ml am and 2.5ml pm...
    not sure yet, might start very low. need to get a fix on it to see. i was thinking 1ml 3xday to start. i am really curious how much will be needed to get the familiar formestane effect.

  12. with a solo run of this, what types of gains would one expect. leaning out effect with some strength?

  13. Let's see some more posts!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    The other thing im intriuged as to seeing is how , exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, effects the mucus membranes seeing its a patented solvent.
    Sorry for the thread hijack here, but I'm 11 days into my PCT and using the SA LV product for the first time. Do you have more information on this as for the past 4 days I have had extreme amounts of pressure headaches when I bend to reach for something along with upper jaw/nasal pain.

    Went to the dr today because of this they did xray of my head and said that my nasal membranes were inflammed. Thanks

  15. Quote Originally Posted by newtotheboard View Post
    Sorry for the thread hijack here, but I'm 11 days into my PCT and using the SA LV product for the first time. Do you have more information on this as for the past 4 days I have had extreme amounts of pressure headaches when I bend to reach for something along with upper jaw/nasal pain.

    Went to the dr today because of this they did xray of my head and said that my nasal membranes were inflammed. Thanks
    sounds like you are coming down with a sinus infection-it is that time of year. did they give you anti-biotic?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Let's see some more posts!
    i thought there would be at least 5 pages of applicants by now.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i thought there would be at least 5 pages of applicants by now.
    i know right? apps guys.

    not that i have anything against brotha russian winning this though

  18. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i know right? apps guys.

    not that i have anything against brotha russian winning this though
    russian is top notch, just surprised there aren't more.

  19. russian is a good guy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Why is Anabolic Minds the best damn bodybuilding board on the net? Its simple, they have a forum with some of the best advise (if not the best) on the net. Also they have a store with great prices, and you can look at customer testimonials to see if the product you are buying is worth it... The site has helped me with whatever goal I have at the moment. I have look through hundreds of topics to help me with supplements and how to use them.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    Why is Anabolic Minds the best damn bodybuilding board on the net? Its simple, they have a forum with some of the best advise (if not the best) on the net. Also they have a store with great prices, and you can look at customer testimonials to see if the product you are buying is worth it... The site has helped me with whatever goal I have at the moment. I have look through hundreds of topics to help me with supplements and how to use them.
    is that your app? haha we love you too bosox
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. ^ agreed, best advice around

  23. Quote Originally Posted by newtotheboard View Post
    Sorry for the thread hijack here, but I'm 11 days into my PCT and using the SA LV product for the first time. Do you have more information on this as for the past 4 days I have had extreme amounts of pressure headaches when I bend to reach for something along with upper jaw/nasal pain.

    Went to the dr today because of this they did xray of my head and said that my nasal membranes were inflammed. Thanks
    Well it could easily be a cold, i did a study on this recently as its found in some foods now, it was recently banned in russia and i wrote about some of the reasons, namely its ability to destroy mucus membranes, now we are talking about a high dose for longish periods here, it could be that either your very sensitive or, you have a very nasty cold virus that has targeted these very thin membranes provoking this inflamation, and the lv has just added to that.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i know right? apps guys.

    not that i have anything against brotha russian winning this though
    lol, thanks bro.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Well it could easily be a cold, i did a study on this recently as its found in some foods now, it was recently banned in russia and i wrote about some of the reasons, namely its ability to destroy mucus membranes, now we are talking about a high dose for longish periods here, it could be that either your very sensitive or, you have a very nasty cold virus that has targeted these very thin membranes provoking this inflamation, and the lv has just added to that.
    Yeah, I know its that time of the year so it probably is just a sinus infection. I was just curious because I don't have a runny/stuffy nose, congestion, or cough or anything else.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    is that your app? haha we love you too bosox
    Yeah, I think thats my app? Isnt that what he wanted? Its true, great advise, great supplements!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by newtotheboard View Post
    Yeah, I know its that time of the year so it probably is just a sinus infection. I was just curious because I don't have a runny/stuffy nose, congestion, or cough or anything else.
    I would think its just a combination of the 2, are you having any buring in the throat?
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would think its just a combination of the 2, are you having any buring in the throat?
    Only when swallowing the stuff, but I had that also when I took the Dermacrine LV back in Dec.

  29. Keep them coming, guys!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  30. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of these logs. I think LV will be complimentary to Formestane!

  31. looking forward to see the results

  32. I'm just finishing up a 30 day run of Formex; 50mg, p.o. ED, and was thinking of trying some ATD (clone) next as Formex is no where to be found now, (for reasonable cost), but this looks like a winner. I am at the conclusion of a 4 week PCT and I'm very curious about the oral bioavailability of the Formestane LV. I am confident though that if Primordial Performance is putting it out there, then it has to be good sh1t. Everything from them that I've had the privilege to use has been excellent. From quality packaging, to thoughtful ingredient profiles, and of course innovation in product development.

    As for the AM website, I simply cannot say enough. There is so much here to offer notwithstanding the forum section. In January of 2009 I was 270 lbs. with 35% BF and was as soft and weak as I had ever been. I was disgusted with myself and hated life to boot. I lurked here for a few months whilst yo-yoing around at my gym, then after reading, and reading, and reading, then reading some more, I found motivation through the logs of others as well as gained virtually every last ounce of knowledge I currently posses regarding training, diet, philosophy of exercise, (AM style of course), and supplement integration. The people who frequent this board are hands down the most intelligent and well educated, (not to mention humorous), members of any BB forum I've come across. I still visit other sites but this is the only one I am a member of and it'll most likely stay that way. Because of this board, in one year's time, I've went from 270/35% to 190/13%, from not knowing what a macros was to a 60P/30F/10CH @2800C ED, I have a solid 5x2 heavy workout routine in practice and have my life back. I can't thank the Mods and members enough. Thanks guys. Cheers.

  33. atta boy meathed, congrats.

  34. Keep them coming, everyone.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  35. AM ftw

  36. i would love to be chosen to log this iam farly new here on a.m but have beem peekin in from time to time to get my knowlege as most of you here are very smart when it comes to supplementing. i am not good with computers but when it comes to b.b im\ give it 110% of my effort. i am also new to p-p supplements but would have to say im now a lifer. thanks for your

  37. I would love to try out the FORM LV. I have plenty to compare it to - several stand alone runs with both TD Form and Formex. TD Form did more for me than the Formex so I would be really curious to so how the LV stacks up to TD. I know the LV worked better with the Sustain Alpha compared to the TD Sustain.

    I've been an AM Member for 3 years and have learned more information in the past years than I though was even available or possible to have in one resource. I don't post a lot, but read and research every topic I have questions about (and some just for entertainment). The wealth of knowledge on this forum is unmeasureable. I know when I ask a question it will be answered by some of the smartest guys I've seen around in the bodybuilding community. None of the crap allowed on other boards finds it way here.

    Everything from personal experience to scientific research is available here at our finger tips. Not to mention the outstanding board store and personal attention from the companies who help sponsor this outstanding forum.

    Enough said.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    I would love to try out the FORM LV. I have plenty to compare it to - several stand alone runs with both TD Form and Formex. TD Form did more for me than the Formex so I would be really curious to so how the LV stacks up to TD. I know the LV worked better with the Sustain Alpha compared to the TD Sustain.

    I've been an AM Member for 3 years and have learned more information in the past years than I though was even available or possible to have in one resource. I don't post a lot, but read and research every topic I have questions about (and some just for entertainment). The wealth of knowledge on this forum is unmeasureable. I know when I ask a question it will be answered by some of the smartest guys I've seen around in the bodybuilding community. None of the crap allowed on other boards finds it way here.

    Everything from personal experience to scientific research is available here at our finger tips. Not to mention the outstanding board store and personal attention from the companies who help sponsor this outstanding forum.

    Enough said.
    you are the 1st person to have compared the topical sustain to the lv- i think that is reassuring that the lv outperformed the topical.

  39. I'm going to review the apps and post a winner tomorrow.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  40. this will be a sweet opportunity!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 02:32 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 05:12 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM
  4. "TRS Stack From Primordial Performance"
    By Deadlift3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Log in
Log in