Maximum Absorbed Protein

* Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
* 2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
* No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
* Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
* No lactose. No bloating. No cramping

Product Information

Amino Acid Injection

Muscles need amino acids to rebuild and grow.

Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is the best way to get amino acids to your muscles. MAP delivers amino acids quickly and fully. It's the most efficient way to get them to your muscles, short of injecting.

No other protein or amino acid absorbs better than MAP. (1) The amino acids in MAP are carried right through the stomach walls without any digestion required.

Tiny Peptides -- A Clear Advantage

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in MAP absorb better than amino acids in single form (which make up 95% of the amino acid supplements on the market). (1)

When amino acids exist in short peptide form, they are water soluble. In fact, mixing pure MAP in water will result in a completely clear solution. If you mix whey or soy protein in water, you get a cloudy, chalky mix because these long chain proteins are not 100% water soluble.

The water solubility of peptides allows them to pass through the intestinal walls and absorb into the blood stream -

Maximum Absorbed Protein -- High in Leucine

Remember leucine? Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. (2-4) MAP is one of the best sources of leucine you can take. Let me tell you why.

Each gram of leucine from MAP is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends. (1) That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while MAP amino acids are in peptide form.

Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

Start Building Muscle in 30 Minutes

Research clearly shows MAP is the fastest and most fully absorbing protein on the market.

But what does this mean for lean muscle growth?

Taking MAP before exercise causes a rapid increase in amino acid levels in the blood.(6) A recent study showed that maintaining high levels of amino acids during exercise (by consuming MAP 30-60 minutes before exercise) reverses muscular protein breakdown and starts to stimulate the process of “muscle protein synthesis”, during exercise. (8)

MAP actually starts building muscle during your workouts.

Plus, when amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. (7)

So in addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein -

Refreshing Fruitiness, minus the Sugar

Besides the fact that MAP is the best source of amino acids, it's also one of the best tasting pre-digested proteins on the market.

To trick the tongue into thinking you are drinking mom's fresh squeezed summer time juice we fortified our MAP with freeze-dried fruit powder, and infused it with natural fruit flavors. To sweeten things up we added precise amounts of stevia and luo han guo extract -- 100% natural non-calorie sweeteners.

All together, this means MAP -

* Absorbs better than standard protein
* Absorbs better than free amino acids
* Enhances recovery & strength better than regular protein
* Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
* Low calorie (<52 calories)
* Low carb (<2g carbs)
* Low sugar (<2g sugar)
* 100% natural

Stay Smart

On your path to find a cheaper or superior product, be sure to carefully read the label. Although other products on the market may have “predigested” or “peptide based” protein, they are mostly filled with cheap forms of whey or soy protein and other undesirable fillers (plus loads of artificial sweeteners and colors).

Remember, our MAP is 100% pure hydrolyzed casein (PeptoPro® brand). No fillers. No junk.

Click here for Maximum Absorbed Protein

References

1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.

3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.

4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.

5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.

6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.

7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.

8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang looks like some good stuff...how is the flavoring system?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so many new products im about to

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY"]YouTube- The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Question. Will you have samples availible? Im just worried that it will be soupy like all the casein products Ive tried before. The ON casein was like doodoo butter.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not expensive at all, wow, im shocked, not that i think pp rapes people in price, just because protein is so high these days

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not expensive at all, wow, im shocked, not that i think pp rapes people in price, just because protein is so high these days
The flavors are: Strawberry/Lemonade, Tropical Mango, Lemon Lime, and Unflavored.

This will be a really nice addition to the line-up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question. Will you have samples availible? Im just worried that it will be soupy like all the casein products Ive tried before. The ON casein was like doodoo butter.
Something I can ask about. I'll let you know the verdict.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Something I can ask about. I'll let you know the verdict.
Itd be nice so I dont have to trial and error...maybe even a three pack to try all the flavors. IDK, I dont expect miracles, PP spoils us as is.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pepto-Pro is a hydrolysate; it's texture is closer to free-form amino acids than anything else, but with better solubility in water. It shouldn't be soupy; the casein is digested and denatured.

I'm talking to the wife today about picking some of this up - I think she'll really want to give the Mango a shot.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmm smoooooothies :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody get in on this? :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no money yet :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody get in on this? :D
I got 3 for the last 2 months of my prep... that's when this kind of absorption gets very critical...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 3 for the last 2 months of my prep... that's when this kind of absorption gets very critical...
make sure you toss up some reviews...id like to see how you liked it :) your my guinea pig haha

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
hope to order some friday. I am waiting to hear back if they have any discount codes. PP is currently breaking me with all these new products, will be 4th order in 3 weeks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure you toss up some reviews...id like to see how you liked it :) your my guinea pig haha
Yah won't be starting this till mid April as it's part of my final 2 months of contest prep. I will be running a Prme/TNA log at the time and will also do a review later in the month. I'll also post some preliminary thoughts, taste and what not.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah won't be starting this till mid April as it's part of my final 2 months of contest prep. I will be running a Prme/TNA log at the time and will also do a review later in the month. I'll also post some preliminary thoughts, taste and what not.
Sorry that's mid march when I will start.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
either way excited to see some kind of reviews on it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats expensive.
That's because your thinking of it as regular protein, the hydrolysate I used buy (from a guy who supplied the hospitals) was 50 bucks a pound. This is not something you use like regular powder. If it's as good as they say it is then it's actually very reasonable. Hard gainers, and those one extreme calorie restriction should benefit most from this.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
That's because your thinking of it as regular protein, the hydrolysate I used buy (from a guy who supplied the hospitals) was 50 bucks a pound. This is not something you use like regular powder. If it's as good as they say it is then it's actually very reasonable. Hard gainers, and those one extreme calorie restriction should benefit most from this.
LOL I know what kind of protein it is... I buy pure pepto pro(hydrolyzed casein) flavored for $31.00/lb that is 45 servings for $30 instead of 27 for $30, all I'm sayin..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I know what kind of protein it is... I buy pure pepto pro(hydrolyzed casein) flavored for $31.00/lb that is 45 servings for $30 instead of 27 for $30, all I'm sayin..
Ok how do they get so many exta sevings out of 1 lb .... the servings have to be smaller...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's good protein, no doubt about that. I like the ideology behind peps.

The only issue i have is that it recommends 6 servings per day, and it only comes with 27 servings at 30 bucks per can. For me, personally, it's a bit to much to buy.

I'd go this route if I had the extra funds no doubt about it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh some creative labeling is going on, the competitor is saying that a 10 gram serving has 8 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbohydrates, makes sense right ? Wrong!! that would mean the peptopro is 100% protein.

The 17 grams serving of MAP has 11 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbo-hydrates. Ok that's 11 grams devided by 15 73%. Now we know the peptropro comes from the same source so ... where is the difference, I think it's in the labeling, nothing more. So if MAP was labeled the same then it would read 15 grams protein, which I believe is legal but misleading (PP thanks for the honesty).

Mystery sovled I think...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The only issue i have is that it recommends 6 servings per day, and it only comes with 27 servings at 30 bucks per can. For me, personally, it's a bit to much to buy.

I would use it around workouts only, you could make a case for first thing in the morning but... not that critical for the price we pay for it. I plan 1 pre or intra (haven't decided) and 2 post.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2 servings/day is really more than enough for most people. I would take one serving before, and one serving after resistance training.

-John

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Ok how do they get so many exta sevings out of 1 lb .... the servings have to be smaller...
because its only pepto pro, flavor is ontop of the 10g serving.. so 1 serving = 11g an 10g is hydrolyzed casein(pepto pro) also with over 40 flavors to choose from it never gets boring, lol...:439:

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
OK, lets clear up some misunderstandings here. I've been using pure, unflavored, PeptoPro for a while now. Pepto, by itself unflavored, is ~90% protein. Thus, a 10 g. serving is ~9 g. protein.

Dreamweaver, just to clarify, if a 10 g. serving claims 8 g. protein and 2 g. carbs, then it is 80%--not 100%--protein and 20% carbs per serving; which is quite possible.

Now, as to the "other" source of PeptoPro. I think you're probably talking about a well know distributor of protein--the same place I USED to get my PeptoPro from. I'm now going with PP. The reasons:

1) the other sources "flavored" PeptoPro is a joke--absolutely terrible flavoring, unless you want to pay a good bit for their "premium" flavors.

2) If you don't want to pay the price for the flavoring--personally I don't--stick with PP unflavored PeptoPro! It's EXACTLY the same product as sold by the mega protein distributor--thus, it has EXACTLY the same amount of protein per Lb.

However, the big difference is that it's CONSIDERABLY LESS EXPENSIVE if you buy three containers or more at a time. The other guys sell their PeptoPro for $29.50 lb. If you buy 3 or more from PP it sells for $27.00 lb. Add in free shipping--not given by the other guys no matter how big your order is--plus the 15% product credit on your next order, PLUS discount codes and PP is MUCH lower priced than the other guy!

P.S. Yes, PeptoPro is THE most powerful recovery protein available in my opinion. When I first started using it it had drug-like effects for me--no kidding, it helped my recovery, strength, muscle mass that much.

Right now I'm cutting. I'm down from 280 lbs. to 265 in 2 1/2 weeks on 50 g. carbs a day. My strength has been the same or INCREASED! I'm eating 1 whole food meal a day and 3 shakes on non-training days. On training days I'm eating 2 whole food meals and 3 shakes. My calories are very low for my size, and I do 30 minutes of eliptical fasted in the morning on non-training days, 20 minutes eliptical after each of my 3 full-body workouts.

So, if I'm maintaining and even gaining strength under these conditions--Dreamweaver, are you salivating yet--this stuff is POWERFUL!

Crowbar

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because its only pepto pro, flavor is ontop of the 10g serving.. so 1 serving = 11g an 10g is hydrolyzed casein(pepto pro) also with over 40 flavors to choose from it never gets boring, lol...:439:
10 grams of peptopro is not 10 grams protein .. creative labeling....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver, just to clarify, if a 10 g. serving claims 8 g. protein and 2 g. carbs, then it is 80%--not 100%--protein and 20% carbs per serving; which is quite possible.

Right now I'm cutting. I'm down from 280 lbs. to 265 in 2 1/2 weeks on 50 g. carbs a day. My strength has been the same or INCREASED! I'm eating 1 whole food meal a day and 3 shakes on non-training days. On training days I'm eating 2 whole food meals and 3 shakes. My calories are very low for my size, and I do 30 minutes of eliptical fasted in the morning on non-training days, 20 minutes eliptical after each of my 3 full-body workouts.

So, if I'm maintaining and even gaining strength under these conditions--Dreamweaver, are you salivating yet--this stuff is POWERFUL!

Crowbar
Not quite, a 10 gram serving has 8 grams peptopro and 2 grams carbs.. if the protein is 90% then that is only 7.2 grams of actual protein. I have seen labels where it says 8 grams protein 2 grams carbs for 10 grams... not true. This is a very old labeling trick some use. What I said is that in order for the serving to contain 8 grams of protein it would have to be 100% protein which is never the case.

MAP is honest labeling at least. When they say 11 grams protein they mean 11 grams protein not 11 grams Peptopro.

Yah I am pretty excited about what you're saying as there are some real similarities with our workout and eating habits.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not quite, a 10 gram serving has 8 grams peptopro and 2 grams carbs.. if the protein is 90% then that is only 7.2 grams of actual protein. I have seen labels where it says 8 grams protein 2 grams carbs for 10 grams... not true. This is a very old labeling trick some use. What I said is that in order for the serving to contain 8 grams of protein it would have to be 100% protein which is never the case.

MAP is honest labeling at least. When they say 11 grams protein they mean 11 grams protein not 11 grams Peptopro.

Yah I am pretty excited about what you're saying as there are some real similarities with our workout and eating habits.
Yes, sir. No deception on any of our labeling:

Amino Acids (from Di & Tri-Peptides in PeptoPro®)
11g**

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Dreamweaver, yeah I see what you're saying now--sorry my misunderstanding. Anyway, you're going to LOVE this stuff! I now use it at all times--cutting, mass phases.

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver, yeah I see what you're saying now--sorry my misunderstanding. Anyway, you're going to LOVE this stuff! I now use it at all times--cutting, mass phases.

Crowbar
Thanks for your feedback, Crowbar. I hope you enjoy it as well. :)

-John

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
2 servings/day is really more than enough for most people. I would take one serving before, and one serving after resistance training.

-John
Incidentally, at what point would a person ingest 6 servings per day. I am sure we are talking elite pro bb competitors here or possibly even certain athletes who participate in a sport where muscle wasting prevention is of optimal importance, but I would just like your opinion on who would actually benefit from 6 servings per day?

Reason I ask is because I have a few people that I know who are participating in a 32 mile marathon next month and they are training @ 15-20 miles per day 4 days per week currently. They are looking for a product which would provide them with optimal protein intake.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incidentally, at what point would a person ingest 6 servings per day. I am sure we are talking elite pro bb competitors here or possibly even certain athletes who participate in a sport where muscle wasting prevention is of optimal importance, but I would just like your opinion on who would actually benefit from 6 servings per day?

Reason I ask is because I have a few people that I know who are participating in a 32 mile marathon next month and they are training @ 15-20 miles per day 4 days per week currently. They are looking for a product which would provide them with optimal protein intake.
Yes, exactly. It really all depends on what your goals are and evinced workload/recovery. For your average bodybuilder, 2-3 servings/day is more than enough; I would also tailor them around 1 serving before and 1 serving after training. If you're an elite bb athlete, your demands here are increased many fold, so they would benefit from the 6+ servings/day.

In the instance of your friends running this marathon, this would be an excellent source to expedite and propagate recovery efforts due to the duration of physical exertion. This protein source is designed to have rapid uptake and utilization based on its properties; something that is vital with that type of physical training.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm completely at a loss for how this will be measured by way of a log. can you actually "feel" more protein being absorbed, or will this be purely based on any increased recovery and taste of the product. how so the difference between taking 11g of MAP vs taking a standard 23g of protein from ATW? i feel lost - what am i missing john? did i brain fart this one?

anyways, best luck to you loggers, as PP puts out solid products. :)

trojanman1016

Awards
OK, lets clear up some misunderstandings here. I've been using pure, unflavored, PeptoPro for a while now. Pepto, by itself unflavored, is ~90% protein. Thus, a 10 g. serving is ~9 g. protein.

Now, as to the "other" source of PeptoPro. I think you're probably talking about a well know distributor of protein--the same place I USED to get my PeptoPro from. I'm now going with PP. The reasons:

1) the other sources "flavored" PeptoPro is a joke--absolutely terrible flavoring, unless you want to pay a good bit for their "premium" flavors.

2) If you don't want to pay the price for the flavoring--personally I don't--stick with PP unflavored PeptoPro! It's EXACTLY the same product as sold by the mega protein distributor--thus, it has EXACTLY the same amount of protein per Lb.

However, the big difference is that it's CONSIDERABLY LESS EXPENSIVE if you buy three containers or more at a time. The other guys sell their PeptoPro for $29.50 lb. If you buy 3 or more from PP it sells for $27.00 lb. Add in free shipping--not given by the other guys no matter how big your order is--plus the 15% product credit on your next order, PLUS discount codes and PP is MUCH lower priced than the other guy!

P.S. Yes, PeptoPro is THE most powerful recovery protein available in my opinion. When I first started using it it had drug-like effects for me--no kidding, it helped my recovery, strength, muscle mass that much.

Crowbar
great info!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is high quality stuff. you pay for quality :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
OK, lets clear up some misunderstandings here.

Right now I'm cutting. I'm down from 280 lbs. to 265 in 2 1/2 weeks on 50 g. carbs a day. My strength has been the same or INCREASED!
Crowbar
hrm. maybe i should have read the complete thread before i asked a stupid question :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hrm. maybe i should have read the complete thread before i asked a stupid question :)
It's ok, Andreas.

Negged! ;)

Actually, are you interested in logging this to give your own view?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It's ok, Andreas.

Negged! ;)
so that's why i don't have 3 stars :D

Actually, are you interested in logging this to give your own view?
brotha man, i'd love to give it a shot, but the first post indicates its a promo for your most loyal customers, so i'd rather let them have the first chance :)

i'd hate to step on toes and risk alienating your best customers from you. maybe some other time, or if an extra container is found somewhere i'd definitely be interested.

thanks for the opportunity, but again, unless there's an extra bottle found, its not worth the risk offending your customer base.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so that's why i don't have 3 stars :D

brotha man, i'd love to give it a shot, but the first post indicates its a promo for your most loyal customers, so i'd rather let them have the first chance :)

i'd hate to step on toes and risk alienating your best customers from you. maybe some other time, or if an extra container is found somewhere i'd definitely be interested.

thanks for the opportunity, but again, unless there's an extra bottle found, its not worth the risk offending your customer base.
I opened it up today:

oh man! good luck peeps!

unfortunately i dont qualify for this becuase i havent used any PP products yet...

cant wait to read the logs
F
or those that haven't tried our products yet, I will also consider guys posting up what products they'd like to try and why. It doesn't necessarily have to be this product either.

In other words, let's hear what you want to try and why. :D
I already know one logger for sure; you're number 2 if you're interested. I think you'd do a great job logging this.

-John

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. in that case :)

what i'd like to try and why...

i'd definitely be interested in trying out MAP. i think the concept of peptides taken preworkout are a great idea. i've messed around with intra products (intra-aid, BCAA+EAA) , and found that what works best for me is good old preworkout nutrition - my workouts don't last long enough (45 minutes) to capitalize on the intra workout products, as i don't quite hit catabolism. 125g carbs, 25g protein is the key for me so far. also i don't respond to creatine, and the tinglies from BA bother me. i will try a NO booster every few months, but nothing regular as of yet. i'd like to add something else to my preworkout shake, but as you can see, there's few alternatives.

my training is 5x per week, doing a DC style rest pause, but doing a push/pull split.
M - chest/tri's/front and mid delts
T - back/bi's/rear delts
W - legs
Th - chest/tri's/front and mid delts
F - back/bi's/rear delts

i'd love the opportunity to make some strength gains and possibly lean out a tad on MAP. i'm not picky on flavor, other than i won't try : grapefruit, pork, or eggnog :)

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some. I'm definately looking forward to trying it.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
hrm. in that case :)

what i'd like to try and why...

i'd definitely be interested in trying out MAP. i think the concept of peptides taken preworkout are a great idea. i've messed around with intra products (intra-aid, BCAA+EAA) , and found that what works best for me is good old preworkout nutrition - my workouts don't last long enough (45 minutes) to capitalize on the intra workout products, as i don't quite hit catabolism. 125g carbs, 25g protein is the key for me so far. also i don't respond to creatine, and the tinglies from BA bother me. i will try a NO booster every few months, but nothing regular as of yet. i'd like to add something else to my preworkout shake, but as you can see, there's few alternatives.

my training is 5x per week, doing a DC style rest pause, but doing a push/pull split.
M - chest/tri's/front and mid delts
T - back/bi's/rear delts
W - legs
Th - chest/tri's/front and mid delts
F - back/bi's/rear delts

i'd love the opportunity to make some strength gains and possibly lean out a tad on MAP. i'm not picky on flavor, other than i won't try : grapefruit, pork, or eggnog :)
Come on. Those are some of the best flavors out there. ;)

Not quite as bad as some of the Jelly Belly jellybean flavors though.