Primordial Performance presents: Turinabol-LV

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Primordial Performance presents: Turinabol-LV






    TURINABOL-LV








    Click here for Product Information







    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

    Turinabol
    30mg**


    (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)



    *Daily Value



    **Daily Value not established




    Click Here for TURINABOL-LV




    Other Ingredients:

    Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

    ** For color
    † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    Contains soy phosphatidylcholine






    Recommended Use:

    As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

    DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
    WARNING:

    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
    NOTICE:

    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.




    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Sweet.... So who's goin to be picking some of this up? Perfect timing for summer.
    •   
       


  3. What's good to stack with this?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  4. can we get a 3rd party COA on this?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. Bump for the morning crew.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    What's good to stack with this?
    Dermacrine or 4ad...really good for doing or during a cut cycle...

  7. another good thing to stack would be LV Tren, X-tren,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. WOW, planned on running hdrol the 1st of march. Have support supps and pct (torem and all) all lined up. Would LOVE to log this

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    WOW, planned on running hdrol the 1st of march. Have support supps and pct (torem and all) all lined up. Would LOVE to log this
    i just started hdrol about 1 week ago still want some tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    i just started hdrol about 1 week ago still want some tho
    haha good luck, this product looks great.
    •   
       


  11. So who's gettin' in on this?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    So who's gettin' in on this?
    I`ll be ordering tomorrow. I`m waiting for some (hopefully)advice from Eric.

  13. What advice are you looking for? I am in on this..should be good stuff.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. My friends are all excited to run this stack with the TRS and liver juice. Should be a kick ass cycle guys. Wish they had this product around when i tried h-drol a few years back.

  15. Still not overwhelmed with lv for methylated products, but whatever its good value.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Still not overwhelmed with lv for methylated products, but whatever its good value.
    whats your reasoning behind this?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`ll be ordering tomorrow. I`m waiting for some (hopefully)advice from Eric.
    Hope all worked out ok, buddy.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. this should be a kick ass product. love the 6 week dose scheme

  19. cant wait to get paid. it seems like i should just have my check direct depositied Primordial Performance's bank account.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    cant wait to get paid. it seems like i should just have my check direct depositied Primordial Performance's bank account.
    lol exactly what im waiting on

    there products are worth it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Still not overwhelmed with lv for methylated products, but whatever its good value.
    not trying to argue Russian, but even tho a product is methylated doesn't mean your getting maximum absorption of the compound right? I could be wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Hope you guys are getting this while you can.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post




    TURINABOL-LV






    Click here for Product Information







    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

    Turinabol
    30mg**


    (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)



    *Daily Value



    **Daily Value not established




    Click Here for TURINABOL-LV




    Other Ingredients:

    Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

    ** For color
    † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    Contains soy phosphatidylcholine






    Recommended Use:

    As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

    DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
    WARNING:

    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
    NOTICE:

    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



    TGIF bump!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. I dont get it, when you've got sucrose and other stuff to sweeten this up, why do you guys feel the need to be using substances like Sucralose in your LV products? And then on the other hand you have the pre-workout product you brought out recently in which you use stevia..

    Why not keep things natural and just use stevia in this and the other LV products rather than things like Sucralose which will be bad for peoples health? Really dont understand the logic behind this when you've brought out a natural sweetener product on the other hand is well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    I dont get it, when you've got sucrose and other stuff to sweeten this up, why do you guys feel the need to be using substances like Sucralose in your LV products? And then on the other hand you have the pre-workout product you brought out recently in which you use stevia..

    Why not keep things natural and just use stevia in this and the other LV products rather than things like Sucralose which will be bad for peoples health? Really dont understand the logic behind this when you've brought out a natural sweetener product on the other hand is well.
    The sweetness in LV comes from the sucralose. (calorie free sweetener)

    The other flavoring agents are virtually calorie free at the amount given in each dose. (less than 1gm in each dose and less than 500mg carbs)

    The sucrose is not actually "in" the LV. Its used in the food grade adhesive for the plastic top. But since it can come in contact with the LV we have to list it as an ingredient.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  26. Primordial Performance is doing some great stuff lately!

    I love all the PP products I've tried and I'm liking the idea of the LV Form (good pricing too). But, I'm afraid I'm with Russian on this one. are there any studies suggesting increased blood levels over traditional methylated compounds of equal dosing?

  27. The sweetness in LV comes from the sucralose. (calorie free sweetener)

    only thing i could change is it to stevia.

  28. I cant wait to run this when it arrives this week(hopefully).
    I wish I could compare it to a regular halodrol clone but cant say that I can just yet.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Primordial Performance is doing some great stuff lately!

    I love all the PP products I've tried and I'm liking the idea of the LV Form (good pricing too). But, I'm afraid I'm with Russian on this one. are there any studies suggesting increased blood levels over traditional methylated compounds of equal dosing?
    How goes it, buddy?! Long time no see.

    The Liqua-Vade delivery modality is going to allow for MUCH better absorption factors of certain compounds/products (enhance the absorption of non-water soluble compounds by dispersing the active ingredients into a highly bio-available emulsion); not as much of a factor with a methylated compound. The main factor here is allowing for much more specific dosing due to the ability of a liquid state vs. capsule/pill.


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I cant wait to run this when it arrives this week(hopefully).
    I wish I could compare it to a regular halodrol clone but cant say that I can just yet.
    Sounds good my friend. Please let us know what you think.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Log in
Log in