monstermash

Awards
  • Established
looks great to take on the go. Price?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of that GEL marathon runners use to supply extra Carbs. pretty cool but IMO would wind up being pricey since youd want to use one every time you workout.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of that GEL marathon runners use to supply extra Carbs. pretty cool but IMO would wind up being pricey since youd want to use one every time you workout.
Im not sure of the exact price yet, but they will definitely be reasonable. These will be idea for anyone who works in an office or goes to school, you can stash a few in your desk or bag and use it one those days when you forget lunch or something. Its also really nice for anyone that participates in competitions such as powerlifting, fighting, etc because it allows you to get some calories with out weighing you down or putting a lot in your stomach.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a convenient idea MP. Nice work. I could see these being really popular for sports and bb alike.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
if these were cost effective comparable to whey, I'd be all over these. Big convenience not having to mix powder and wash the blender bottle 4 times a day.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah baby... i saw these on ur site and was wondering about them. i'm in like flynt.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Looks awesome! A bit like CHO gels I take it?
Yeah, except without all the carbs lol...not as thick in consistency as those cho gels too...much lighter feeling in the gut!

Tester opportunities soon!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, except without all teh carbs lol...not as thick in consistency as those cho gels too...much lighter feeling in the gut!

Tester opportunities soon!
this sounds pretty awesome. those gel packs are convenient, but the ones out now are loaded with carbs and not so much what im looking for.

def keep us updated if ur sending out samples or asking for testers.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Guys these things are going to be awesome! I got a little inside look at them recently and I can honestly say they are going to end up being one of our most popular products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys these things are going to be awesome! I got a little inside look at them recently and I can honestly say they are going to end up being one of our most popular products.
They sound awesome. So convenient and providing what you want. Another quality innovation from Muscle Pharm :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
are you guys gonna have samples of these at the arnold by any chance?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
are you guys gonna have samples of these at the arnold by any chance?
I am pretty sure we will have some, just make sure to check us out early while the picking is good.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sold on these if the price is reasonable, hell even if its only slightly reasonable lol. I need these for my school and work! Whats an ETA or are they out yet?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
June 1 2010!

Let me tell you guys too, the one flavor is going to be amazing if you squeeze it onto things like a bowl of oat meal. I know that kind of defeats the purpose of these but trust me the taste is out of this world lol. I handed out some of these at a local powerlifting meet this past weekend and they were so popular that I got rid of 150 of them in just a few hours!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
\ I handed out some of these at a local powerlifting meet this past weekend and they were so popular that I got rid of 150 of them in just a few hours!
i just want 1 to try... :(

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I wanna test this! I HATE mixing my whey 3 times a day and having to re wash it gets old really fast. These look great and one more reason MusclePharm is a leader

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I wanna test this! I HATE mixing my whey 3 times a day and having to re wash it gets old really fast. These look great and one more reason MusclePharm is a leader
tru dat... although with Combat banana flavor... i dont mind so much because its so tasty!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the key lime is legit. good work on this product muscle Pharm. whats the ETA for release?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too long! Lol These will be perfect for when I'm back in school this year. I'll be swamped. In for first pack.

What are the flavors? Sorry ifcu missed tgis

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
As of right now we have Cinnamon Roll and Key Lime, both flavors are crazy good so be warned that its hard to only eat 1 pack at a time lol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As of right now we have Cinnamon Roll and Key Lime, both flavors are crazy good so be warned that its hard to only eat 1 pack at a time lol.
who said we planned on eating only one at a time? ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice flavoring I like it. I love Key Lime Cinnamon Rolls lol

super serious interest here. Like stated above sometimes it's just annoying and not practical to have shaker bottles with you.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just sampled the keylime, it was great, deffinilty gonna stock up on these badboys