LIMITED TIME - Nutra and LG Team Up To Bring You BCAA - $12.99

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BC + EAA (330 g) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

The perfect blend of BCAA's and Hydrolyzed Amino Acids (from Whey and Pea) giving you the cleanest amino acid boost with ZERO carbs!

Tastes great and has an amazing nutrient profile! Take advantage of this NOW before Nutra runs out!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Jumped on that deal. Another solid product from LG at a great price!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Great deal, LG! I've been wanting to try this flavor. Sounds yummy.

I do have one complaint about the bottle. It becomes extremely difficult to scoop once you hit about 1/3 left in the bottle. My hand won't fit in that thing, and I make a mess at that point :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm all over this one. I always have a tub of this handy!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is an awesome deal, and the watermelon/kiwi is a winner of a flavor

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
solid product (using some right now myself in fact), and HELLA price..

now you guys just gotta redesign that damn container! :D

I swear it must've been made by a woman, cuz no man is gonna be able to get his hand down to the bottom when it starts getting low!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're putting long scoopers in all of the new containers (even protein), so it shouldn't be too much longer that this is an issue.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a bunch of these. A few xtends and somebulk eaa. Great deals I'll review my experiences.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
solid product (using some right now myself in fact), and HELLA price..

now you guys just gotta redesign that damn container! :D

I swear it must've been made by a woman, cuz no man is gonna be able to get his hand down to the bottom when it starts getting low!
Haha I always have to lick my fingers when i'm done cuz i cant get it out without my whole hand endin up in it:439:

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 4 but didn`t get in on the Nutra free samples because as soon as I saw this thread I jumped over to Nutra to order.:damnit1:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats an awesome deal!!! :hitit:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just use a spoon as my scooper:D!.. Insane deal right here though! Kiwi, is the bomb, and grape taste like grape bubble gum..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just put it in a smaller container when it runs low

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, whats the deal, this stuffs on sale everywhere. Draining the warehouse and getting ready to release something new???

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just put it in a smaller container when it runs low
okay..

but, why do I want to have to pour something I bought in one container into another container to make it usable and non-messy? :think:

I simply offer my feedback as a consumer.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay..

but, why do I want to have to pour something I bought in one container into another container to make it usable and non-messy? :think:

I simply offer my feedback as a consumer.
And great feedback it is!

I'm working on it for you guys, trust me. ;) - I want wider mouths too...err, well, whatever... :wall:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Great deal, LG! I've been wanting to try this flavor. Sounds yummy.

I do have one complaint about the bottle. It becomes extremely difficult to scoop once you hit about 1/3 left in the bottle. My hand won't fit in that thing, and I make a mess at that point :)
LOL I am having the same issue. They need larger diameter tubs or longer handled scoopers. I practically have to dump out the product to use it.

But, otherwise, a great product, IMO! (off topic: commas are the most unnecessary, overused punctuation ever invented)

edit: I just read the rest of the thread... looks like changes are being made. Cheers!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blue Raspberry will be in stock this week! Also, the new ones have long handled scoops until we get the wide mouthed containers.