Free Sweet Serum; Low Cal Sweetener

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Free Sweet Serum; Low Cal Sweetener





    Hey guys,

    I wanna give away a couple bottles of Sweet Serum for reviews. Just use it in a few recipes and post up a few pics along with what you thought about it. Let me know if you're interested.

    Thanks,
    Jim


  2. oh id love to try this pm sent

  3. Stevia?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Stevia?
    Xagave, yacon root and stevia

  5. interesting....can I sweeten the SD LV with this?

  6. Definitely interested. I am hitting a low carb diet the next few weeks to get ready for Spring Break and this would help a ton. I currently drink a ton of coffee to get through the grind of my Senior classes and this would make a proper replacement to sugar substitutes if it tastes good!
  7. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    This is a great deal lads! Get some sweetness in your life now!

  8. I wouldn't mind trying this.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  9. is this a sugar alcohol or an artificial sweetener? I'm not a big fan of sacchrin/aspartame/acesulfame-K but def a fan of the sugar alcohols. I'm about to begin a bulk...I need something to annihilate the massive quantities of oatmeal I'm about to consume.

    How well would this hold up when baking? More sugar subs are not suitable for baking, I've attempted to make a low carb fudge with a sacchrin liquid sweetener...came out...well...don't do it. So far crystalized splenda has been my best bet. Can one reduce this serum into crystals?

  10. I'm about to get a degree in dietetics from Rutgers, can I try it? I could even potentially use it in my experimental foods class and write up a scientific paper about its baking or cooking properties

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    interesting....can I sweeten the SD LV with this?
    not sure

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Definitely interested. I am hitting a low carb diet the next few weeks to get ready for Spring Break and this would help a ton. I currently drink a ton of coffee to get through the grind of my Senior classes and this would make a proper replacement to sugar substitutes if it tastes good!
    goin anywhere cool? senior in college or high school?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    is this a sugar alcohol or an artificial sweetener? I'm not a big fan of sacchrin/aspartame/acesulfame-K but def a fan of the sugar alcohols. I'm about to begin a bulk...I need something to annihilate the massive quantities of oatmeal I'm about to consume.
    neither, it is comprised of natural extracts


    Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    How well would this hold up when baking? More sugar subs are not suitable for baking, I've attempted to make a low carb fudge with a sacchrin liquid sweetener...came out...well...don't do it. So far crystalized splenda has been my best bet. Can one reduce this serum into crystals?
    it should hold up fine for baking, we've cooked with it a lot. and we've never attempted ti reduce it to crystals, what would be the reason for doing this?

  14. I love to cook and experiment with locarb foods
  15. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    is this a sugar alcohol or an artificial sweetener? I'm not a big fan of sacchrin/aspartame/acesulfame-K but def a fan of the sugar alcohols. I'm about to begin a bulk...I need something to annihilate the massive quantities of oatmeal I'm about to consume.

    How well would this hold up when baking? More sugar subs are not suitable for baking, I've attempted to make a low carb fudge with a sacchrin liquid sweetener...came out...well...don't do it. So far crystalized splenda has been my best bet. Can one reduce this serum into crystals?
    Sugar Alcohols are nasty stuff mate This stuff is schweeett I'm not sure about drying the sweet serum to crystals. However, you can certainly cook with it (it withstands heating to >180 degrees Farenheit but not above as the inulin will break down into fructose and glucose molecules) so low-heat baking shouldn't be too much of an issue.

  16. i'd like to get someone who could do a review, post up pics of foods, possibly recipes, and a video

  17. ooh im down for this

  18. i could def do a review, I often cook with sugar substitutes...however my post count is low in AM community...I've got over 3200 posts on the bb.com community though

    dunno if you're looking for a reputable poster/contributor, but I'd certainly keep the log wherever you please

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    goin anywhere cool? senior in college or high school?
    Senior in college. Never went on Spring Break in my life so I'm taking on some massive credit card debt to hit up Vegas, haha. Should be a good time.

    Staying here. Some hotties we go to school with are staying there as well -- plus the millions of other Spring Breakers so I'm hitting a cut earlier than I wanted to and need to clean up the diet.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Senior in college. Never went on Spring Break in my life so I'm taking on some massive credit card debt to hit up Vegas, haha. Should be a good time.

    Staying here. Some hotties we go to school with are staying there as well -- plus the millions of other Spring Breakers so I'm hitting a cut earlier than I wanted to and need to clean up the diet.
    nice bro. pm me
  21. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Senior in college. Never went on Spring Break in my life so I'm taking on some massive credit card debt to hit up Vegas, haha. Should be a good time.

    Staying here. Some hotties we go to school with are staying there as well -- plus the millions of other Spring Breakers so I'm hitting a cut earlier than I wanted to and need to clean up the diet.
    Vegas just looks so cool it's not even funny I would, however, annihilate my bank account whilst there, so it's probably not a good idea to go soon

  22. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Vegas just looks so cool it's not even funny I would, however, annihilate my bank account whilst there, so it's probably not a good idea to go soon
    Anyone can afford things on credit! Haha.
  23. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Anyone can afford things on credit! Haha.
    Haha, don't even get me started with the abuse my 'little plastic mate' has gone through...
  24. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Get on this lads!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Definitely interested. I am hitting a low carb diet the next few weeks to get ready for Spring Break and this would help a ton. I currently drink a ton of coffee to get through the grind of my Senior classes and this would make a proper replacement to sugar substitutes if it tastes good!
    Ha same boat man! Senior in college, I've been on a low carb/cycling diet for the last 4 weeks, and have 3 more to go before I leave for Cancun!

  26. I just purchased some of this. When it comes Ill be tossing up reviews and recipes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Ha same boat man! Senior in college, I've been on a low carb/cycling diet for the last 4 weeks, and have 3 more to go before I leave for Cancun!
    Bro, what time frame will you be in Cancun?

  28. March 9-14! 22 Days and counting!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    March 9-14! 22 Days and counting!
    Lol, you leave three days before I get there

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Lol, you leave three days before I get there
    Yeah, once I get there I might just decide to buy a few extra nights and a new plane ticket home haha

    We may not see each other, but well both for damn sure have one hell of a time!

    Were you staying?

  31. Royal Sands Resort, u?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    i'd like to get someone who could do a review, post up pics of foods, possibly recipes, and a video
    I am definitely in for this. I would love to give this a try in place of slpenda or a few other things. I am always good for pics.....

  33. pm sent Jimbo, would love to try it if it's still available

  34. I think we missed out man...maybe Ill grab a full bottle to try anyway....want to see some reviews,

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Royal Sands Resort, u?
    Barcelo Tucancun, we were looking at the Oasis but by the time we got everyone together with $ the price had rocketed!

    The Barcelo was about half the distance to downtown and we got it for $604/person so it was too good to say no! Plus we added a few nights at Coco Bongo to the package with the $ saved!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I think we missed out man...maybe Ill grab a full bottle to try anyway....want to see some reviews,
    I beleive there are some reviews posted up in PP forum, but if you do get a bottle try it out on some oats w/ cinnamon and report back... please

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I beleive there are some reviews posted up in PP forum, but if you do get a bottle try it out on some oats w/ cinnamon and report back... please
    Thanks man.....will do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:31 AM
  2. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM
  3. "My new sweetener" Tim1985's Sweet Serum review
    By tim1985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Log in
Log in