Free Sweet Serum; Low Cal Sweetener

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

Hey guys,

I wanna give away a couple bottles of Sweet Serum for reviews. Just use it in a few recipes and post up a few pics along with what you thought about it. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jim
:hitit:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
oh id love to try this pm sent

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
interesting....can I sweeten the SD LV with this? :D

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested. I am hitting a low carb diet the next few weeks to get ready for Spring Break and this would help a ton. I currently drink a ton of coffee to get through the grind of my Senior classes and this would make a proper replacement to sugar substitutes if it tastes good!

UKStrength

This is a great deal lads! Get some sweetness in your life now! :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind trying this.

porcha

porcha

Awards
is this a sugar alcohol or an artificial sweetener? I'm not a big fan of sacchrin/aspartame/acesulfame-K but def a fan of the sugar alcohols. I'm about to begin a bulk...I need something to annihilate the massive quantities of oatmeal I'm about to consume.

How well would this hold up when baking? More sugar subs are not suitable for baking, I've attempted to make a low carb fudge with a sacchrin liquid sweetener...came out...well...don't do it. So far crystalized splenda has been my best bet. Can one reduce this serum into crystals?

salto571

salto571

Awards
I'm about to get a degree in dietetics from Rutgers, can I try it? I could even potentially use it in my experimental foods class and write up a scientific paper about its baking or cooking properties

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested. I am hitting a low carb diet the next few weeks to get ready for Spring Break and this would help a ton. I currently drink a ton of coffee to get through the grind of my Senior classes and this would make a proper replacement to sugar substitutes if it tastes good!
goin anywhere cool? senior in college or high school?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
is this a sugar alcohol or an artificial sweetener? I'm not a big fan of sacchrin/aspartame/acesulfame-K but def a fan of the sugar alcohols. I'm about to begin a bulk...I need something to annihilate the massive quantities of oatmeal I'm about to consume.
neither, it is comprised of natural extracts

How well would this hold up when baking? More sugar subs are not suitable for baking, I've attempted to make a low carb fudge with a sacchrin liquid sweetener...came out...well...don't do it. So far crystalized splenda has been my best bet. Can one reduce this serum into crystals?
it should hold up fine for baking, we've cooked with it a lot. and we've never attempted ti reduce it to crystals, what would be the reason for doing this?

UKStrength

Sugar Alcohols are nasty stuff mate :( This stuff is schweeett :) I'm not sure about drying the sweet serum to crystals. However, you can certainly cook with it (it withstands heating to >180 degrees Farenheit but not above as the inulin will break down into fructose and glucose molecules) so low-heat baking shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to get someone who could do a review, post up pics of foods, possibly recipes, and a video

porcha

porcha

Awards
i could def do a review, I often cook with sugar substitutes...however my post count is low in AM community...I've got over 3200 posts on the bb.com community though

dunno if you're looking for a reputable poster/contributor, but I'd certainly keep the log wherever you please

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
goin anywhere cool? senior in college or high school?
Senior in college. Never went on Spring Break in my life so I'm taking on some massive credit card debt to hit up Vegas, haha. Should be a good time.

Staying here. Some hotties we go to school with are staying there as well -- plus the millions of other Spring Breakers so I'm hitting a cut earlier than I wanted to and need to clean up the diet.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Senior in college. Never went on Spring Break in my life so I'm taking on some massive credit card debt to hit up Vegas, haha. Should be a good time.

Staying here. Some hotties we go to school with are staying there as well -- plus the millions of other Spring Breakers so I'm hitting a cut earlier than I wanted to and need to clean up the diet.
nice bro. pm me

UKStrength

Vegas just looks so cool it's not even funny :cool: I would, however, annihilate my bank account whilst there, so it's probably not a good idea to go soon :D

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Vegas just looks so cool it's not even funny :cool: I would, however, annihilate my bank account whilst there, so it's probably not a good idea to go soon :D
Anyone can afford things on credit! Haha. :nervous:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Ha same boat man! Senior in college, I've been on a low carb/cycling diet for the last 4 weeks, and have 3 more to go before I leave for Cancun!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just purchased some of this. When it comes Ill be tossing up reviews and recipes.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Ha same boat man! Senior in college, I've been on a low carb/cycling diet for the last 4 weeks, and have 3 more to go before I leave for Cancun!
Bro, what time frame will you be in Cancun?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you leave three days before I get there:dunno:
Yeah, once I get there I might just decide to buy a few extra nights and a new plane ticket home haha

We may not see each other, but well both for damn sure have one hell of a time!

Were you staying?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'd like to get someone who could do a review, post up pics of foods, possibly recipes, and a video
I am definitely in for this. I would love to give this a try in place of slpenda or a few other things. I am always good for pics.....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
pm sent Jimbo, would love to try it if it's still available

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think we missed out man...maybe Ill grab a full bottle to try anyway....want to see some reviews,

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Royal Sands Resort, u?
Barcelo Tucancun, we were looking at the Oasis but by the time we got everyone together with $ the price had rocketed!

The Barcelo was about half the distance to downtown and we got it for $604/person so it was too good to say no! Plus we added a few nights at Coco Bongo to the package with the $ saved!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I think we missed out man...maybe Ill grab a full bottle to try anyway....want to see some reviews,
I beleive there are some reviews posted up in PP forum, but if you do get a bottle try it out on some oats w/ cinnamon and report back... please :veryhappy:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I beleive there are some reviews posted up in PP forum, but if you do get a bottle try it out on some oats w/ cinnamon and report back... please :veryhappy:
Thanks man.....will do.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I will try this tomorrow and put it in my log. Good idea. I have some plain oats sitting around so why not.