Applied Nutriceuticals Invents "The World's Most Perfect Stim Product!"

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Black Cat: The Perfect Energy Product![/size]

So you take energy products; but no matter which one you take there's a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their kick after just a few days. And then there's those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste!

Back in the day, products containing ephedra / ephedrine were the best answer. When dosed just right, you'd be good to go for hours. But even ephedra products had their downside you'd crash - and crash HARD.

What if there was something that you can take safely and regularly that has no negative side effects and produces similar effects to ephedra products without the crash? We're talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.

Black Cat from Applied Nutriceuticals is so uniquely different that it is the HD TV of energy products versus all others! (Which are like your grandma's old black & white television set.)

Take a look at the product characteristics:
- Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
- Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL - a fat burning hormone)
- Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
- Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate - which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.)

So what does all this mean?
- Longer, more effective workouts
- Better productivity in work and play
- Greater energy to complete daily tasks
- Positive mood enhancement
- Incinerates body fat
- Helps tighten skin

Better yet, what if we told you that you could get a 30-day supply of Black Cat for the same cost as a few of those mocha-lattes from your favorite coffee shop? Plus, it won't have all those extra calories and fat!

Ready to step up your energy to a new level? What to know more? For more detailed information on how Black Cat works, visit www.appnut.com.

We have a limited supply of samples; the first 100 to request a free sample off our site at www.appnut.com will get a special coupon code for future purchases.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients please, please do not make this a month thread, just please.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
More will be revealed when I am allowed to do so...;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Looks like another quality Appnutt product in the making.

Congrats.......

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It won't be a month long thread, since we're close to release...

Looks like another quality Appnutt product in the making.

Congrats.......
Yes, I am rather looking forward to this one myself!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to the samples. could always use a good stim

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
well, it's from appnut, so it definately has promise

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad we're making this :) and waiting for mine to arrive :D

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait try this...when will the actual product be released?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I love Applied Nutra, Don is one of the nicest and most creative guys I've had the honor to talk too as well as everyone else there at APP H.Q. but I don't think anything can replace RPM for me.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Applied Nutra, Don and everyone over there are awesome, but I don't think anything can replace RPM for me.
That's what I thought too...Until recently (RPM still kicks arse, though)...

Link doesnt work for me either it says operation aborted then goes to internet page cannot be displayed.
Hmmmm, maybe try again a little later...Or try this Applied Nutriceuticals - Wellness Products - that is the page you were trying to get to?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I just tried going to the site homepage then clicking on wellness products and nothing is loading then it goes to operation aborted again i guess i'll wait till later.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Seems to work fine in Firefox here :/

thestudent333

Awards
Filled out sample request but didn't see one for this. Always love your companys products

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Filled out sample request but didn't see one for this. Always love your companys products
This is a new product. When you email for samples - [email protected] - be sure to include full name, address, and what samples you want to try.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Just filled out the form. I hope this stuff isnt good but thats highly unlikely when were talking about Applied Nutriceuticals lol, or else im gonna go broke. Just ordered 4 bottles of RPM, 4 bottles of Drive, a bottle of HGHUP, and a bottle of Neovar. Might have to add Amphetalin to the arsenal.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Error when trying to get to your site, tried on both pc's and phone, call your techys and have them fix it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason I see a checkbox for Amphetalin on http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/sports_products-free-samples.php it doesn't display the picture of a bottle, just a link to a "view label" .pdf that doesn't open.
There will be an image and the PDF link will be available when the product Technical Write-Up is released.

Error when trying to get to your site, tried on both pc's and phone, call your techys and have them fix it
The site is operational (I have no trouble accessing it). Please try again a little later.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So if we email you guys and ask for a sample of Amphetalin, we just give you the info and product name?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if we email you guys and ask for a sample of Amphetalin, we just give you the info and product name?
Yes (as well as full name and address)...You can do it that way or through the website.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If appnutt say its good in my experience it is!!! Cant wait to give this a go, best of luck with another solid product, looking fowards to the profile.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this team app! thanks for the free samples! Also, looking forward to the write up :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I see you re bottled rpm. And gave it a new name.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see you re bottled rpm. And gave it a new name.
FAR FROM IT! BLACK CATS is NOT RPM by any means.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup me too. once samples come in i will write up on it

Random181

Awards
  • Established
What an incredibly stupid name....I am sure knowing appnut that it will be a good product...but what the hell is with the stupid names it just makes what will most likely be a good product look like another marketing gimmick...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Alright bros, keep the comments down a notch, its their company and what name they give is their choice and style. I am sure it will be a good stim product, and I like the name.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Alright bros, keep the comments down a notch, its their company and what name they give is their choice and style. I am sure it will be a good stim product, and I like the name.
x2 my brother.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FAR FROM IT! BLACK CATS is NOT RPM by any means.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Just to add to this:
is this going to take the place of RPM :(
No. BLACK CATS is purely an energy product, which by default has excellent thermogenic qualities as well. RPM is a true pre-workout P-SARM anabolic that also interacts with androgen receptors; there's a lot more to it than just being an energy product.

It's important to note that capsule for capsule, BLACK CATS is significantly stronger (~3X) from a stimulant perspective.

The past few weeks I've found my new favorite pre-workout ****tail to be 4 RPM and 1 BLACK CATS. Talk about wanting to break all the machines in the gym! Whew!

One tester who took two BLACK CATS by themselves on an empty stomach before lunch told us, "By the time I sat down at the buffet for lunch it really kicked in. I wasn't jittery but I was so focused I thought for sure I could bend my spoon with my mind."

Now it would have been a better testimonial if he actually DID bend the spoon with his mind as I don't think any other supplements claim to give you telepathic powers...but this one comes as close as you can get...LOL.

Last edited:
noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Name sounds like Amphetamine.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
No. Amphetalin is purely an energy product, which by default has excellent thermogenic qualities as well. RPM is a true pre-workout P-SARM anabolic that also interacts with androgen receptors; there's a lot more to it than just being an energy product.

It's important to note that capsule for capsule, Amphetalin is significantly stronger (~3X) from a stimulant perspective.

The past few weeks I've found my new favorite pre-workout ****tail to be 4 RPM and 1 Amphetalin. Talk about wanting to break all the machines in the gym! Whew!

One tester who took two Amphetalin by themselves on an empty stomach before lunch told us, "By the time I sat down at the buffet for lunch it really kicked in. I wasn't jittery but I was so focused I thought for sure I could bend my spoon with my mind."

Now it would have been a better testimonial if he actually DID bend the spoon with his mind as I don't think any other supplements claim to give you telepathic powers...but this one comes as close as you can get...LOL.

Don;

Would you please share with us the amount of caffeine that is in the new product. I really like to monitor my caffeine input with everything I take.

Thank you very much, and I am excited for this product.

:)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Well then...There better be a psychostimulant effect in there somewhere... :O

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Well then...There better be a psychostimulant effect in there somewhere... :O
lol I guess we have to wait and find out what concoction they have come up with...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
FAR FROM IT! Amphetalin is NOT RPM by any means.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Sorry that was sarcam bc I already love rpm so much. I didn't see any need for a new energy product. But I will give this a try.

rippedX

rippedX

Awards
Wow the ingredient combination looks very effective, I'll definitely be buying this.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
So basically a new ECA style stack eh...I think I may possibly be in fricken love. .

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rosie, Zac here (phew on AM again) You forsee problems shipping to foreign countries? Like Aus :D Or has that not been looked into yet?
Baxk on AM.....Woo Hoooo

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie, Zac here (phew on AM again) You forsee problems shipping to foreign countries? Like Aus :D Or has that not been looked into yet?
Baxk on AM.....Woo Hoooo
BLACK CATS is a new product. I don't see issues if you're ordering as a personal customer and you ship USPS. I've personally never had any problems with getting AN products into New Zealand, and I know we get through to Australia, Canada, and Europe fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Don;

Would you please share with us the amount of caffeine that is in the new product. I really like to monitor my caffeine input with everything I take.

Thank you very much, and I am excited for this product.

:)
Bump for Don.... :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please see the product label on our website. As has been said before, a proprietory blend means that we will not tell you how much of each ingredient is in the product. If you have a genuine medial condition in which it is required to know quantities of different things that you put into your body, then please PM one of the AN team or send an email through to customer service with your case, and we will respond on a case-by-case basis.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Amphetalin is a new product. I don't see issues if you're ordering as a personal customer and you ship USPS. I've personally never had any problems with getting AN products into New Zealand, and I know we get through to Australia, Canada, and Europe fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Sweet, cheers. Me and a couple of lads from the gym keen to give it a run!