Applied Nutriceuticals Invents "The World's Most Perfect Stim Product!"

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up Applied Nutriceuticals Invents "The World's Most Perfect Stim Product!"

Black Cat: The Perfect Energy Product!

So you take energy products; but no matter which one you take there's a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their kick after just a few days. And then there's those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste!

Back in the day, products containing ephedra / ephedrine were the best answer. When dosed just right, you'd be good to go for hours. But even ephedra products had their downside you'd crash - and crash HARD.

What if there was something that you can take safely and regularly that has no negative side effects and produces similar effects to ephedra products without the crash? We're talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.

Black Cat from Applied Nutriceuticals is so uniquely different that it is the HD TV of energy products versus all others! (Which are like your grandma's old black & white television set.)

Take a look at the product characteristics:
    - Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
    - Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL - a fat burning hormone)
    - Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
    - Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate - which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.)

So what does all this mean?
    - Longer, more effective workouts
    - Better productivity in work and play
    - Greater energy to complete daily tasks
    - Positive mood enhancement
    - Incinerates body fat
    - Helps tighten skin

Better yet, what if we told you that you could get a 30-day supply of Black Cat for the same cost as a few of those mocha-lattes from your favorite coffee shop? Plus, it won't have all those extra calories and fat!

Ready to step up your energy to a new level? What to know more? For more detailed information on how Black Cat works, visit www.appnut.com.

We have a limited supply of samples; the first 100 to request a free sample off our site at www.appnut.com will get a special coupon code for future purchases.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Ingredients please, please do not make this a month thread, just please.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Ingredients please, please do not make this a month thread, just please.
    More will be revealed when I am allowed to do so...

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

4. Looks like another quality Appnutt product in the making.

Congrats.......

5. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Ingredients please, please do not make this a month thread, just please.
    It won't be a month long thread, since we're close to release...

Quote Originally Posted by abnxtwo View Post
    Looks like another quality Appnutt product in the making.

Congrats.......
    Yes, I am rather looking forward to this one myself!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. looking forward to the samples. could always use a good stim

7. well, it's from appnut, so it definately has promise

8. I'm glad we're making this and waiting for mine to arrive

9. Can't wait try this...when will the actual product be released?

10. Just an fyi, when I go to http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...s_products.php I get an error msg.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Can't wait try this...when will the actual product be released?
    Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Just an fyi, when I go to http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...s_products.php I get an error msg.
    Worked fine for me.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. I love Applied Nutra, Don is one of the nicest and most creative guys I've had the honor to talk too as well as everyone else there at APP H.Q. but I don't think anything can replace RPM for me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Soon.

Worked fine for me.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Link doesnt work for me either it says operation aborted then goes to internet page cannot be displayed.

14. Is there suppose to be any confirmation, whether on the site or email that the request is actually sent? When I pressed send it just sent me to http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/?

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I love Applied Nutra, Don and everyone over there are awesome, but I don't think anything can replace RPM for me.
    That's what I thought too...Until recently (RPM still kicks arse, though)...

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Link doesnt work for me either it says operation aborted then goes to internet page cannot be displayed.
    Hmmmm, maybe try again a little later...Or try this Applied Nutriceuticals - Wellness Products - that is the page you were trying to get to?

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

16. I just tried going to the site homepage then clicking on wellness products and nothing is loading then it goes to operation aborted again i guess i'll wait till later.

17. Seems to work fine in Firefox here :/

18. Filled out sample request but didn't see one for this. Always love your companys products

19. For some reason I see a checkbox for Amphetalin on http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ee-samples.php it doesn't display the picture of a bottle, just a link to a "view label" .pdf that doesn't open.

20. Just filled out the form. I hope this stuff isnt good but thats highly unlikely when were talking about Applied Nutriceuticals lol, or else im gonna go broke. Just ordered 4 bottles of RPM, 4 bottles of Drive, a bottle of HGHUP, and a bottle of Neovar. Might have to add Amphetalin to the arsenal.

21. Error when trying to get to your site, tried on both pc's and phone, call your techys and have them fix it

22. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    For some reason I see a checkbox for Amphetalin on http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ee-samples.php it doesn't display the picture of a bottle, just a link to a "view label" .pdf that doesn't open.
    There will be an image and the PDF link will be available when the product Technical Write-Up is released.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Error when trying to get to your site, tried on both pc's and phone, call your techys and have them fix it
    The site is operational (I have no trouble accessing it). Please try again a little later.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

23. cant wait to try
    BPS Representative

24. just sent my request in!
    BPS Representative

25. So if we email you guys and ask for a sample of Amphetalin, we just give you the info and product name?
    doing my own thang!

26. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    So if we email you guys and ask for a sample of Amphetalin, we just give you the info and product name?
    Yes (as well as full name and address)...You can do it that way or through the website.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

27. If appnutt say its good in my experience it is!!! Cant wait to give this a go, best of luck with another solid product, looking fowards to the profile.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

28. i hope the samples comes

29. Can't wait to try this team app! thanks for the free samples! Also, looking forward to the write up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Amphetlin by Applied Nutriceuticals is renamed "BLACK CATS"!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:34 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Product "Appnut" Never seen before log!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:41 AM