LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences Stacks at INSANE Discounts

We should all be thankful that the science behind nutrient supplementation has advanced exponentially in recent years, but there’s no denying that it can be very overwhelming.

We here at LG Sciences want to make it as easy as possible on you, which is why we’ve done all the hard work in advance. We’ve formulated the products, produced them, and have now created stacks to better assist you in finding what you need. Just match your goals with the stack description and you’re set.

Whether it’s fat loss and body recomposition, energy and pump, muscular endurance and recovery, increasing body mass, or improving sleep, we’ve got you covered!

Free Shipping on Gargantuan Growth Stack and Arrogantly Anabolic Stack

Click a Stack For More Information

I-GH-1 and SLIN are FULL Size, not Sample Bottles!!

Reg: $198.95 - ONLY: $119.99 + Free Shipping!

Reg: $155.95 - ONLY: $99.99 + Free Shipping!

Reg: $136.97 - ONLY: $69.99!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Is T-911 really the only thing you'd need for PCT from two bottle of Natadrol? No SERM or anything? I know you guys are saying you just need T-911 or Formadrol Extreme but I've been doing some browsing online and I see people saying you would need more than just that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is T-911 really the only thing you'd need for PCT from two bottle of Natadrol? No SERM or anything? I know you guys are saying you just need T-911 or Formadrol Extreme but I've been doing some browsing online and I see people saying you would need more than just that.
Nope, T911 or Formadrol work great for Natadrol PCT. There is actually an AI and SERM complex in both products. :)

Don't believe everything you hear on the forums. I'm very cautious in PCT, and even I say that it's plenty. ;)

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I can't believe this! I just spent $110 on the LG site for 2x Natadrol's and Anadraulic Pump!...I missed the special before and now I'm gonna miss this bc I already spent the money lol damnit! Glad I get paid again Friday...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very tempting... all 3...

The gargantuan stack would probably fit what I need most right now though, seeing as my GHenerate is still ~3/4 full and I've got some ND on the way! :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
VERY TEMPTING!!!! WHOA!!!! I WANT"M ALL HAHAHA :cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Killer deals IC! Well done on making some GREAT looking combos!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Damn I want that Arrogantly Anabolic stack. I can't wait 'til I get out of college so I can go on a supp binge. :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Any of those stacks are a steal. I am with resolve on the gargantuan growth stack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish you could build your own stack as the way they are set up I'm going to wait :(
I actually wanted that possibility, but our site isn't setup to allow that. What is it you wanted to see? Maybe you could persuade me into adding another if you make a good case for it.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences Stacks at INSANE Discounts

We should all be thankful that the science behind nutrient supplementation has advanced exponentially in recent years, but there’s no denying that it can be very overwhelming.

We here at LG Sciences want to make it as easy as possible on you, which is why we’ve done all the hard work in advance. We’ve formulated the products, produced them, and have now created stacks to better assist you in finding what you need. Just match your goals with the stack description and you’re set.

Whether it’s fat loss and body recomposition, energy and pump, muscular endurance and recovery, increasing body mass, or improving sleep, we’ve got you covered!

Free Shipping on Gargantuan Growth Stack and Arrogantly Anabolic Stack

Click a Stack For More Information

I-GH-1 and SLIN are FULL Size, not Sample Bottles!!

Reg: $198.95 - ONLY: $119.99 + Free Shipping!

Reg: $155.95 - ONLY: $99.99 + Free Shipping!

Reg: $136.97 - ONLY: $69.99!
Still no go for Canada?:worried:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Those stacks look sweet wish I had some spare change!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
damn!!!!!!!!!!!those prices are stoooopid krayzeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Im thinkin bout buyin some!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you guys should make a "anadraulic state, anadraulic pump, bc+eaa, postal" stack. I would drool over that!!!!!!!! Make it happen guys

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys should make a "anadraulic state, anadraulic pump, bc+eaa, postal" stack. I would drool over that!!!!!!!! Make it happen guys
Hell yeah! That would be sick!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to the popularity of the products, Natadrol and all Natadrol-related stacks (Arrogantly Anabolic) are backordered for about a week. Orders may still be placed, but won't be shipped until next week sometime.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's a really good stack right there. Maybe add some protein and it covers the basics and then some!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More stacks will be coming with the release of Anadraulic State-GTSE.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
excellent deals here! need to get some cash in my bank account so I can hit these up!

chuebner

Awards
Are these stacks for a limited time?? I plan on maybe getting two, but gotta wait on those tax returns.