LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!

  1. Thumbs up LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!


    LG Sciences Stacks at INSANE Discounts

    We should all be thankful that the science behind nutrient supplementation has advanced exponentially in recent years, but there’s no denying that it can be very overwhelming.

    We here at LG Sciences want to make it as easy as possible on you, which is why we’ve done all the hard work in advance. We’ve formulated the products, produced them, and have now created stacks to better assist you in finding what you need. Just match your goals with the stack description and you’re set.

    Whether it’s fat loss and body recomposition, energy and pump, muscular endurance and recovery, increasing body mass, or improving sleep, we’ve got you covered!

    Free Shipping on Gargantuan Growth Stack and Arrogantly Anabolic Stack

    Click a Stack For More Information

    I-GH-1 and SLIN are FULL Size, not Sample Bottles!!


    Reg: $198.95 - ONLY: $119.99 + Free Shipping!


    Reg: $155.95 - ONLY: $99.99 + Free Shipping!


    Reg: $136.97 - ONLY: $69.99!


  2. Is T-911 really the only thing you'd need for PCT from two bottle of Natadrol? No SERM or anything? I know you guys are saying you just need T-911 or Formadrol Extreme but I've been doing some browsing online and I see people saying you would need more than just that.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    Is T-911 really the only thing you'd need for PCT from two bottle of Natadrol? No SERM or anything? I know you guys are saying you just need T-911 or Formadrol Extreme but I've been doing some browsing online and I see people saying you would need more than just that.
    Nope, T911 or Formadrol work great for Natadrol PCT. There is actually an AI and SERM complex in both products.

    Don't believe everything you hear on the forums. I'm very cautious in PCT, and even I say that it's plenty.
    •   
       


  4. I can't believe this! I just spent $110 on the LG site for 2x Natadrol's and Anadraulic Pump!...I missed the special before and now I'm gonna miss this bc I already spent the money lol damnit! Glad I get paid again Friday...

  5. Very tempting... all 3...

    The gargantuan stack would probably fit what I need most right now though, seeing as my GHenerate is still ~3/4 full and I've got some ND on the way!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  6. VERY TEMPTING!!!! WHOA!!!! I WANT"M ALL HAHAHA
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  7. Killer deals IC! Well done on making some GREAT looking combos!

  8. Damn I want that Arrogantly Anabolic stack. I can't wait 'til I get out of college so I can go on a supp binge.

  9. Any of those stacks are a steal. I am with resolve on the gargantuan growth stack.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  10. I wish you could build your own stack as the way they are set up I'm going to wait
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I wish you could build your own stack as the way they are set up I'm going to wait
    I actually wanted that possibility, but our site isn't setup to allow that. What is it you wanted to see? Maybe you could persuade me into adding another if you make a good case for it.

  12. And I wish I could buy those from brazil!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    LG Sciences Stacks at INSANE Discounts

    We should all be thankful that the science behind nutrient supplementation has advanced exponentially in recent years, but there’s no denying that it can be very overwhelming.

    We here at LG Sciences want to make it as easy as possible on you, which is why we’ve done all the hard work in advance. We’ve formulated the products, produced them, and have now created stacks to better assist you in finding what you need. Just match your goals with the stack description and you’re set.

    Whether it’s fat loss and body recomposition, energy and pump, muscular endurance and recovery, increasing body mass, or improving sleep, we’ve got you covered!

    Free Shipping on Gargantuan Growth Stack and Arrogantly Anabolic Stack

    Click a Stack For More Information

    I-GH-1 and SLIN are FULL Size, not Sample Bottles!!


    Reg: $198.95 - ONLY: $119.99 + Free Shipping!


    Reg: $155.95 - ONLY: $99.99 + Free Shipping!


    Reg: $136.97 - ONLY: $69.99!
    Still no go for Canada?

  14. Those stacks look sweet wish I had some spare change!

  15. damn!!!!!!!!!!!those prices are stoooopid krayzeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Im thinkin bout buyin some!!!!!!!!!!!!

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

  16. I think you guys should make a "anadraulic state, anadraulic pump, bc+eaa, postal" stack. I would drool over that!!!!!!!! Make it happen guys
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I think you guys should make a "anadraulic state, anadraulic pump, bc+eaa, postal" stack. I would drool over that!!!!!!!! Make it happen guys
    I second that!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I think you guys should make a "anadraulic state, anadraulic pump, bc+eaa, postal" stack. I would drool over that!!!!!!!! Make it happen guys
    Hell yeah! That would be sick!

  19. Still no postage to the uk?..................

  20. Due to the popularity of the products, Natadrol and all Natadrol-related stacks (Arrogantly Anabolic) are backordered for about a week. Orders may still be placed, but won't be shipped until next week sometime.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I think you guys should make a "anadraulic state, anadraulic pump, bc+eaa, postal" stack. I would drool over that!!!!!!!! Make it happen guys
    That's a really good stack right there. Maybe add some protein and it covers the basics and then some!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  22. looks like some great deals

  23. So delicious

  24. More stacks will be coming with the release of Anadraulic State-GTSE.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    More stacks will be coming with the release of Anadraulic State-GTSE.
    With my personal signature hahaha

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    More stacks will be coming with the release of Anadraulic State-GTSE.
    hell yeah! I'll be gettign and logging one of those bad boys!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    More stacks will be coming with the release of Anadraulic State-GTSE.
    Trifecta + ASGT +AP +T911. Cycle and PCT stack ftw.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  28. excellent deals here! need to get some cash in my bank account so I can hit these up!

  29. Are these stacks for a limited time?? I plan on maybe getting two, but gotta wait on those tax returns.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    Are these stacks for a limited time?? I plan on maybe getting two, but gotta wait on those tax returns.
    They should be around a while.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    excellent deals here! need to get some cash in my bank account so I can hit these up!
    Hell yea man! Classic names as well! Arrogant!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:14 PM
  2. My insane stacks! which one though?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
  4. Superdrol NG,Havoc and Lg Sciences-the dream stacks
    By thauncle in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Log in
Log in