Special offer!!! Help customcapsule help haiti!!!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
After the recent disaster in Haiti, we wanted to do something to help, so for every 10 dollars you spend at www.customcapsule.com, we will give 1 dollar to the American Red Cross Haitian fund.

So help us help haiti, we will keep this offer open until the end of february, possibly longer if needed.

We will be bringing some discounts and special offers your way too, so keep your eyes peeled.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Now is the time to give.

R.S

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
awesome man- my heart goes out to the many thousands of people lost in this devastation... scary.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
awesome man- my heart goes out to the many thousands of people lost in this devastation... scary.
Thanks bro, its true its unbelievable what those people are going through, its just pure anguish.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A very unfortunate and occurance, my prayers go out to those people, may God have mercy over all those broken families/people over in Haiti.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
A very unfortunate and occurance, my prayers go out to those people, may God have mercy over all those broken families/people over in Haiti.
Very true bro, very true. Nice sentiments.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
One of the poorest and socially curupt countries on earth, hopefully the poor get deserved relief alongside the rich who are currenlty recieving the help. Great idea!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
One of the poorest and socially curupt countries on earth, hopefully the poor get deserved relief alongside the rich who are currenlty recieving the help. Great idea!
Thanks bro, we will be running a 20 percent discount for all A.M users, and i will be posting the code later today.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
20 percent code.. AM20

Get 20 percent off, all overseas buyers pm me to get extra discount on shipping!!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
it says the coupon is no longer valid... entered AM20

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
so, how's the BCAA Extend lime flavor you guys have?...