Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The indisputable EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived…again!

LG Sciences new, long-awaited, reformulated pre-workout product is here!

Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition​

What has changed?
Our customers asked for it, so we’re delivering it. The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design.
Unlike our competitors who promise you a “new and improved formula” that simply means their most powerful ingredients have been stripped from the product to accommodate government regulations, we have actually kept everything, and added more, all in beyond-effective doses! We have…

• Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
• Added a Higher Creatine Content
• Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
• Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
• Pumped up the Servings
• Lowered the Cost​

What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?
AS-GTSE may improve your…

• Endurance and Energy
• Pumps and Muscle Density
• Fat loss and Vascularity
• Testosterone Output
• Sexual Stamina and Performance
• Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality​

How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?
AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump. Simply take AS-GTSE 45mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare yourself for the best workouts of your life!

Join us in the beta-testing logs located here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143807-lg-sciences-anadraulic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143737-beta-sample-lgs.html

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're estimating 2-3 weeks at this point. Still some finalizing that needs to be done. We've also decided last minute to add some extra stim-kick for those stim-junkies out there. This stuff is soooo intense! Take it from me! I've bee using it the last week, and I've been using the one WITHOUT the extra stims. I can't imagine what the new stuff will be like!

Additionally, a few of our SA's here locally have used it and love it. One of them used to get sick off of the old stuff, and he has no problems with this. Just pure intensity. He actually just broke the Michigan state bench record for the 220lb weight class: 675lbs!

LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete Jeff Johnston at the Great Lakes Open 2010 on our new stack...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man LG has really been taking off lately. I am VERY impressed with how things are looking to say the least! SOOOOOO excited to try this! I will be first in line to buy me a tub!! :dance: :yup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gnarly ass vid too! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is gonna be bomb guys!!!! Im excited to try this product myself!

LG delivers no BS results!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow 675, just made me shut up and color.......:)..

Bring on the AS-GTSE!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
in for the details! The vid was sick and makes me realize how weak I really am. :-(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it made us all feel a little weak Silverbackgorilla :yup:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this guys! Get it here faster!!!!! :)! I want it NOW haha!