VAPOR XT IS HERE!

tattoopierced1

Vapor-XT™ is here...

Go to the link below NOW before the limited first run supply is gone.

Be among the first to try Vapor-XT™ powered by the incredible recomp/cutting stimulant Halostachine™

Not only is this the latest groundbreaking thermogenic in history,
but the deal we are offering is so good, you'll feel like a kid in a candy store...

We have a VERY limited amount of bottles - consider yourself warned.

Happy New Year!

David Cannoy – Advanced Muscle Science

P.S. - That link again: http://advancedmusclescience.com/vapor-xt-letter/

- Here's to getting cut up like a razor!

barcelo

Awards
why dont people from AMS reply to Vapor XT inquiries on the website or phone calls? Very suspect behavior.

Otherwise inexcusable!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt this will be a good product. AMS' fruit punch Body Mortar is pretty awesome. I mean I'll not be going back to Xtend awesome.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why dont people from AMS reply to Vapor XT inquiries on the website or phone calls? Very suspect behavior.

Otherwise inexcusable!!!
Damn, only 4 posts and you come out like that?? Funny, doesn't seem like anyone else around here has trouble like that. Looking for info on Vapor XT? Here I used AM's site google search for you, just click below.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-3766043442345589%3A60yvwlz3z0h&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=vapor+xt&sa=Search&siteurl=anabolicminds.com%2Fforum%2Fsubscription.php%3Fdo%3Dviewsubscription%26pp%3D37%26folderid%3D0%26sort%3Dlastpost%26order%3Ddesc%26page%3D2

barcelo

Awards
The issue I would like to see addressed is the "Do Not exceed more than 6 caps in a 24-hour period" I totally do not get that if you're trying to base standards on the effective ECA stack of no more than 4 caps containing 200mgs of caffeine.

Vapor has 200 mgs of Caffeine also... but @ 6 caps??? Thats more than 1,200 mgs of caffeine per day if you take six caps. THATS IS JACKED ASS THINKING and totally insane. The ECA limit was 800 mgs in a 24 hour period with epehedrine. (4 Caps)

So, that 6 cap thing is a typo on the bottle or this Halostochine is REALLY weak as hell.

This needs to be discussed because at this point i'm suspicious.

MorningMetal

Awards
That sentence that comes before "Do not exceed 6 capsules per day"? That's called a RECOMMENDED DOSAGE. 1-3 Capsules per day is perfectly reasonable, and frankly, anyone who takes more than that is either a crack addict or just plain stupid. They have to say that because someone who dosen't know better could take 6 or 7 capsules and explode their heart, and AMS could possibly be held liable.

It's no different than looking on a can of rockstar or monster, which has approx. 200 mgs of caffeine, and seeing that, it too, says something to the effect of "Do not exceed more than 3 cans per day". Same thing. Are you going to call them and tell them that they made a typo on their cans?

Do your research, read, and understand something before you bash a company and call their products suspect.

andymo

Awards
I really didn't have a clue about the max dosage advise on this.