The NEW Anadraulic State GT is FNKING AWESOME

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been using the secret formula for about 8 days now and all I can sy is WOW. Yeah, I know it's my own creation etc... but I am not kidding, this **** is amazing.

Take the old formula (which I admit was just too strong) and add in a GREAT flavor system (tastes like a sweet tart) and you have Anadralic State GT or GREAT TASTE

Just a few of the new additions - all of the old test boosting stuff plus all of the same whey hydrosalates BUT now with Hibiscus, the KING of pSARM's AND a whopping 250mg dose of QUERCETIN but no NO precursors (outside the amino acid blend)

Why Quercetin in this product too?

Good question! Well we have been running all over the world telling them our secret that you are best NOT to mix NO and creatine since they are timed differently. Well, Quercetin which is in our Anadraulic PUMP is what makes that product work so well by inhibiting arginase, the enzyme that destroys arginine in the liver before it can get to the bloodstream. This powerhouse is being sold by a very FAMOUS cyclist who's name begins with Lance Armstrong ;) as a powerful preworkout aid because of it's endurance effects. So, by loading the body with this you get the dual benefit of it being a performance enhancement product PLUS helping knock down the body's storehouse of Arginase! So, if you take your Anadraulic State GT 60 minutes before a workout AND your Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes before a workout you get the additive effect!

How does it taste?

Ok, ok...I heard you. New flavor system that I CRAVE. I am not talking about choking it down, I am saying I CRAVE this **** and actually have to hold myself back from drinking too much. If you don't LOVE this new flavor system (Strawberry Lemonade Sweet & Tart) you can officially throw ripe tomatoe's at me for charity at the next Arnold DEAL? I think I am safe...

So, there it is. The new Anadraulic State GT is the SHIZ and I will be sending out some to try here on AM this week! (if the board reps don't get to it first)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This new formula has Osthole too? :eek5:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, pretty much everything is the same, took out the NO factors though added in more creatine, hydrolyzed amino's and EAA's

J

jayblack07

Awards
I recently purchased the original Anadraulic State, will it be as effective as the GT?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is freaking awesome!, I mean, Eric has worked this so many times based on what you guys and other boards were saying..AS is a Knock out product, but the flavor was lacking, I personally didn't mind it..but now we have this?
I talked to a few people who have tried this, and they seriously went balistic about it..thats why I have some coming my way!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to hear. Can't wait to try it myself

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send me some samplez ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was the issue. We screwed up with the original because 1 scoop was even too potent and my partner insisted on 2 scoops as the recommendation. Just too strong for the average person (he was testing on elite athletes competing). So, we reduced the serving size and reformulated the ingredients a bit and now we have perfection! I want a glass right now...is it wrong to drink it like pepsi?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was the issue. We screwed up with the original because 1 scoop was even too potent and my partner insisted on 2 scoops as the recommendation. Just too strong for the average person (he was testing on elite athletes competing). So, we reduced the serving size and reformulated the ingredients a bit and now we have perfection! I want a glass right now...is it wrong to drink it like pepsi?

a lot of people the Osthole cause stomach pain like me but you say this new formula until contains this ingredient

why?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was only a real issue with a few people and mostly in combo with Yohimbine. With the dose in the new AS being lowered it shouldn't be an issue.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is freaking awesome!, I mean, Eric has worked this so many times based on what you guys and other boards were saying..AS is a Knock out product, but the flavor was lacking, I personally didn't mind it..but now we have this?
I talked to a few people who have tried this, and they seriously went balistic about it..thats why I have some coming my way!
same herr i didnt mind the old flavor all i cared about was the performance and if this one is the same in that regards or better then im a happy guy:D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to have it again tomorrow, I might try another dose for my second workout tonight...I need to sleep though so I am wondering if I should.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original rocked...the original was still in my top 2 fave pre-workouts.
^^^ I didn't have an issue with the original being too strong. I used 2 scoops daily and when I dosed 2 scoops at once it was fine for me :D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^ I didn't have an issue with the original being too strong. I used 2 scoops daily and when i dosed 2 scoops at once it was fine for me :D
That's cuz you are an animal. ;) Don't beat me up at the Arnold.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love a sample. The original had me in cold sweats.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's cuz you are an animal. ;) Don't beat me up at the Arnold.
LOL. Great product, though. I have a tub here waiting to be used. Going to leave it for my competition preparation.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to get me a sample of this! I'm goign to be running my tren cycle soon and think this would be the icing on the cake!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the few products on my need to try lists that I have not had the pleasure of buying. I am kicking myself for not buying when it was really discounted on NP.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have two 6 serving samples ready to go out along with an Anadraulic Pump for people to try 6 days of the dosing protocol I suggest (60 min prior to workout Anadraulic State and 15 min prior Anadraulic Pump)

I'll let the reps pick them.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff LG!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I have two 6 serving samples ready to go out along with an Anadraulic Pump for people to try 6 days of the dosing protocol I suggest (60 min prior to workout Anadraulic State and 15 min prior Anadraulic Pump)

Im down to try this out. Im a stim junkie, so Im interested in this stuff:pokey:

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established

I'm going to withdraw from getting this sample. Getting ready to do a nice cycle and won't be able to log this for awhile.

Good luck to the contestants! LG has some great products! Hasn't let me down yet!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOOHHHH... very excited to try the new version after my previous experience. Would love to do a comparison and stack it with my bottle of Anadraulic Pump.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on the stack and let me tell you I've almost never felt better (M1T was better I have to admit).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I need try this cuz the original formula got a stomach pain but if works like
Anadraulic Pump damn i need some boxes

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can`t imagine this new formula stacked with 5 scoops of AP yeahhhhh INSANE

BTW at 5 scoops of AP no bloat or stomach issues NOTHING BAD only crazy and insane pumps!!!!

W

willib

Awards
  • Established
my son came visiting this past week and got one of my jugs of a.p. for x-mas. is that spreading the love or not?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sharing the love is right! I can't wait until my boy gets old enough to get on the stuff! ;)

J

jayblack07

Awards
Resolve and Eric,
Thanks for the info on the differences between the original and the GT, getting ready to start Epistane and am very excited to use the AS along with it. I'll definitely take your advice on starting with a half scoop. And if I really enjoy the original, i'll be purchasing the GT soon after. Also, I'm impressed with the direction LG continues to go, I've been a fan since taking some of their supplements in high school. Thanks for the Good Work!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve and Eric,
Thanks for the info on the differences between the original and the GT, getting ready to start Epistane and am very excited to use the AS along with it. I'll definitely take your advice on starting with a half scoop. And if I really enjoy the original, i'll be purchasing the GT soon after. Also, I'm impressed with the direction LG continues to go, I've been a fan since taking some of their supplements in high school. Thanks for the Good Work!
Be prepared for the taste - it's a strong cinnamony flavor. The benefits AS provides more than compensates for this though, IMO.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The problem is in this case, I can't find a single insulin potentiator that compares with Cinnamon. That's why we can't eliminate it. We did cover it 100% in the new version it's just a unreal ingredient.

J

jayblack07

Awards
Okay awesome, thanks for the heads up. Cinnamon doesn't sound too bad lol, but if it is, i'll just have to fight through the taste to reap the benefits.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It never bothered me. Still in the new version but we were able to completely mask it! If you don't like it, try some strawberry gatorade or anything strawberry flavored.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay awesome, thanks for the heads up. Cinnamon doesn't sound too bad lol, but if it is, i'll just have to fight through the taste to reap the benefits.
The taste is actually fine (unless you don't like cinnamon, LOL).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should probably let people who have tried it sample it so we can really compare it ya know???? ;);););) hahah

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very excited... cant wait for the release!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The problem is in this case, I can't find a single insulin potentiator that compares with Cinnamon. That's why we can't eliminate it. We did cover it 100% in the new version it's just a unreal ingredient.
Cinnamon has one of the highest ORAC values of herbal substances on the planet - for that alone it's more than worth leaving in, imo. When on a Keto diet, it's one of the main things I try to add anywhere I can to make up for my lack of fruit/veggies.

People just tend to be shocked when they first try it. As Rosy said, it's really fine, you just need to be expecting a cinnamon flavor.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man Eric you are putting out amazing after amazing products brother!!

Who wants some of this stuff?? Let us reps know and we will see who gets hooked up for the New Year!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to see someone test it out, that had the old AS, just to compare.. being that this is why the GT was created..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to see someone test it out, that had the old AS, just to compare.. being that this is why the GT was created..
So who had the old AS? and who would like to run both products, in a 6 day log, and dose it per LG's recommendation?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds like a real good idea actually... be good to see how much the product improved already

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sounds like a real good idea actually... be good to see how much the product improved already
Exactly!...but after talking with LG, hes going nuts over this stuff!, and I talked to another source, that is swearing by it, so theres absolutely no dought in my mind this stuff is going to be anything but the BOMB!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait for the release to try it myself.. ghenerate + I-gh-I + Anadraulic pump + anadraulic GT... mmm sounds like a nice run