We will release the ingredients for Natatropin on January 4th to celebrate the ban

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. We will release the ingredients for Natatropin on January 4th to celebrate the ban


    Yep, you heard it. The only NATURAL, non-steroidal product to require PCT is an androgenic plant that causes true androgenic activity in tissues. To celebrate the release of this product we will be releasing it January 4th to celebrate the ban. Thinking the intro pricing will be $25 for AM members...

    natatropin is formerly Natadrol


  2. For reals?!

  3. note to self save 30 dollars to buy natatropin pre release
    •   
       


  4. interesting...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    note to self save 30 dollars to buy natatropin pre release
    note to self: save 60 for 2
    while it shouldn't be to celebrate the ban, it should be more for sticking it to them cause we'll always find a way around it (knock on wood)
    very interested in this

  6. is this natadrol with a name change?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    natatropin is formerly Natadrol
    Yup

  8. after running this for 1 month, you guys are going to love it
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. Just looked up a few reviews on this. Looks like something that would be nice to run with testopro/IGF-2/Prime... what your thoughts on something like that LG?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  10. That is a smoking price Eric!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. LG strikes again. Based on the logs I followed, this is a winner. Mass gains, strength gains, minimal sides....AWESOME!

  12. great news
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  13. Will have to check this out

  14. In comparison to the MMV series? I am not looking into side effects but overall effectiveness between mmv series and this?

  15. This sounds awesome I can't wait. My only question is would this come up on a NCAA drug test?

  16. Nice LG! No reason not to pick up 2 bottles to start the new year with. Hmmm... Natatropin for 30 days followed by Testopro/Stoked for PCT, maybe Prime in place of Stoked. This new year is getting quite ridiculous!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nice LG! No reason not to pick up 2 bottles to start the new year with. Hmmm... Natatropin for 30 days followed by Testopro/Stoked for PCT, maybe Prime in place of Stoked. This new year is getting quite ridiculous!
    I am thinking more along the lines of a 2 part stack,
    Days 1-30 PLCar for Androgen receptor stimulation, testopro for increased free test, natatropin - Androgen, ResV to keep the boys going

    Day 30-60 TForce- increase natural production, testopro keep free test levels high, and ResV to keep fueling the furnace on test production, Then back to the Asteroid Stack when it is all said and done.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am thinking more along the lines of a 2 part stack,
    Days 1-30 PLCar for Androgen receptor stimulation, testopro for increased free test, natatropin - Androgen, ResV to keep the boys going

    Day 30-60 TForce- increase natural production, testopro keep free test levels high, and ResV to keep fueling the furnace on test production, Then back to the Asteroid Stack when it is all said and done.
    Always trying to one up me with better ideas, I like it Kleen. I am hoping to put something like this together to start in March, going to take February off completely with just some basic exercises, long overdo at this point and do all cardio and try to get down to 185. I will need some serious help to get the strength back up after this and Natatropin seems like the closest to a hormonal I am wanting to go and the results from logs seems VERY promising. Oh, while on that all cardio cut, there will be OEP And Recreate running through me and who knows, maybe some AP as well a few times a day. Can't be leaving my favs out of the mix.

  19. I am deff. subbed!

  20. Subbed....but why not release the ingredients now and take pre-orders for Jan 2nd so people can start logging it on the 4th? Just an idea.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Always trying to one up me with better ideas, I like it Kleen. I am hoping to put something like this together to start in March, going to take February off completely with just some basic exercises, long overdo at this point and do all cardio and try to get down to 185. I will need some serious help to get the strength back up after this and Natatropin seems like the closest to a hormonal I am wanting to go and the results from logs seems VERY promising. Oh, while on that all cardio cut, there will be OEP And Recreate running through me and who knows, maybe some AP as well a few times a day. Can't be leaving my favs out of the mix.
    LOL, never to one up you Sir. I can't help but to read things and my mind just goes. I look down a line of supps and my mind goes automatically into how I could use them to compliment the next in line. Wheree can I find the oppurtunity for synergy. Hitting that cut will be great for you and strength will come up quickly afterwards. With the cut you have planned strength may not go too low if you time your carbs right.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL, never to one up you Sir. I can't help but to read things and my mind just goes. I look down a line of supps and my mind goes automatically into how I could use them to compliment the next in line. Wheree can I find the oppurtunity for synergy.
    No harm intended my friend. I will definitely hit you up for recommendations when I am putting that stack together, your ideas seem to be right on for my goals. Good thing I have a nice stock of Ghenerate going, the bottle never seems to end so hopefully I can run it until February .

  23. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    No harm intended my friend. I will definitely hit you up for recommendations when I am putting that stack together, your ideas seem to be right on for my goals. Good thing I have a nice stock of Ghenerate going, the bottle never seems to end so hopefully I can run it until February .
    Nice, the Ghen seems to be a hit with the other loggers too. No I didn't think you were being serious about the one up thing. LOL. Took it more as a compliment than anything else. Will help you with whatever you need Bro.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  24. I cant wait to see how this turns out.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    note to self: save 60 for 2
    while it shouldn't be to celebrate the ban, it should be more for sticking it to them cause we'll always find a way around it (knock on wood)
    very interested in this


    I'll take three

    really looking forward to running it with Ghenerate

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    In comparison to the MMV series? I am not looking into side effects but overall effectiveness between mmv series and this?
    LG or anyone that has run the MMV2 or 3, are the overall gains similar to Natatroptin or less?

  27. I'm looking forward to this for sure

  28. cant wait for the release!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  29. Hell yeah! finally... the release

  30. I dont believe any of the LG reps has run this for the poster askin above.. Im very excited about this product though and im looking forward to running this down the line some time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  31. lg notified me on pump,will they do the same for natatropin?

  32. Yep, for sure we will be doing a presale!

  33. any idea when?on a buget because of santa.want to be prepared.a close estimate would be great.thanks.

  34. January 4th is my birthday! Is this the same Legal Gear that I did a **** ton of labs on M1T for way back in the day?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I dont believe any of the LG reps has run this for the poster askin above.. Im very excited about this product though and im looking forward to running this down the line some time!
    Thanks
    For some reason I thought I read where someone from LG had tested it
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  36. think maybe you will release on new year?

  37. Hmmm.... Very intresting.


    Stubbed.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  38. anything on a presale yet?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    anything on a presale yet?
    I believe JAn 4th we will be releasing this with a write up as well Keep your eyes open.

  40. if its like the anabolic pump sale,it will be awesome.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:02 AM
  2. Natatropin Stack Question
    By Enjineer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Log in
Log in