Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
AnabolicMinds Members,

The release of Beta-BCAA's and Carnivore will be in 3 weeks and we would like 10 members to run log's stacking both products at the same time. If you have not ran a log for BBS before and are not running any log's currently please feel free to send me a PM with your information & goals. Thanks guys!

Jason

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
write ups will be released about a week before the products hit the market. Carnivore is a pre training formula & beta-bcaa's will be a beta-alanine / bcaa product.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps
Yes it contains NO based ingredients but that is not the main intention of the product. This product is developed to improve long term results and not just short term pumps (although I like these as well!)

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
bumpity bump bump. Free product during the holidays. Come on guys and gals!!!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
New products AND logs?!
Count me in

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to try these two, i like the sounds of this carnivore being more than just a typical run of the mill "pump" product

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sent too.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
reservation for me? thank you sir. pm sent. i could use a BCAA now wit my mdrol and p-plex cycle. jst started last week and will be happy to toss these in with or while on PCT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these allowed to be run inconjuction with other products or a solo run? Also when would the testers be announced and expected to start the logs? I would be happy to apply but am currently involved in a solo sponsored log that is running till janurary.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
AnabolicMinds Members,

The release of Beta-BCAA's and Carnivore will be in 3 weeks and we would like 10 members to run log's stacking both products at the same time. If you have not ran a log for BBS before and are not running any log's currently please feel free to send me a PM with your information & goals. Thanks guys!

Jason
PM'd. Very interested. :veryhappy:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Are these allowed to be run inconjuction with other products or a solo run? Also when would the testers be announced and expected to start the logs? I would be happy to apply but am currently involved in a solo sponsored log that is running till janurary.
Interested in this too! I think I can guess a few things in carnivor which if it is what I think I want me some now :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see if more details r released.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i like how carnivor is 80 servings and seeing as how its 5 lbs i hope its loaded with full dosed ingredients and not tons of sugar.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you find out about the serving size if its not even out yet?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
In coming. Would love to log this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
..... bump

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. When do we find out the results?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the situation? This new year is coming and I want to grow lol. jk. Hes probably buzy.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah more than likely.....Just give it some time.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
MMmmmm carnivore sounds tasty! Gimme gimme gimme! I would be down to do to a log! Just started doing some crossfit so definately think this could help out a bunch if it has the ingredients I think it does! I would give you an honest log and feedback!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check their subforum for all their details :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
bump,

was wondering if any of the chosen winners received there products. I know BBS has left AM for a time, but they did say winners of this contest would still get there products.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
doh a touch lata hahah

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i sent jason an email and he responded the first time two weeks ago and said he was getting labels. then i tried emailing him again and no response.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i talked to jason and he said carnivore is going to be finished on thursday and beta bcaa on next monday so its still going to happen for those who were chosen to log from what i understand.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
check it out fellas heres the labels

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2287331&d=1264642774

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2287281&d=1264642399

and this was posted by Aflex on another forum

Everyone,

with much anticipation Carnivore & Beta-BCAA's will finally be released.

Carnivore - Not another pump or stim product! This pre training formula is developed to increase neuro focus, intensity, and duration of training. And I'm going to put this out there that it is one of the best tasting pre workout formulas to date! Very excited about this.

Beta-BCAA's - 4:1:1 ratio of BCAA's + 2g Beta-Alanine per serving. This formula makes it the perfect in between meal /pre workout/during workout drink for those that want to increase anabolism naturally. Again the flavoring (black cherry) tastes great!

Testers were already chosen at AM and will be posting their logs here shortly. I hope everyone enjoys these two products as much as I do. It has truly helped take my training to the next level.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great news, I was wondering what was going on haha.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very cool, BEta BCAA sounds like a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.