Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. My friend loves it. It tastes great and energy was up. I had a chance to let my workout partner try it out.

2. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    carnivore had a clumping issue so the new date should be around monday of next week for shipping , hopefully
    thats good to know. Looking forward to getting both soon
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I love it. It tastes great and energy was up. I had a chance to let my workout partner try it out.
    what did you get?

4. Both products apparently. 2 days worth.

5. 2 days worth? I am getting really confused apparently
    •   

6. what are u talking about dj? as far as i kno nothing has been shipped at least thats what ive been told, and i thought u are loggin the ATP tabs so why would u be taking carnivore at the same time if ur supposed to log seperately and not be using any stims wiht atp tabs to gauge its effects?

7. I'm apparently confused to...

8. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    I'm apparently confused to...
    Your not the only one

9. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    what are u talking about dj? as far as i kno nothing has been shipped at least thats what ive been told, and i thought u are loggin the ATP tabs so why would u be taking carnivore at the same time if ur supposed to log seperately and not be using any stims wiht atp tabs to gauge its effects?
    Read. I let my workout partner try it out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    what are u talking about dj? as far as i kno nothing has been shipped at least thats what ive been told, and i thought u are loggin the ATP tabs so why would u be taking carnivore at the same time if ur supposed to log seperately and not be using any stims wiht atp tabs to gauge its effects?
    I ment to type my freind l oved it vs I l loved it. I got it from the CEO, very nice guy btw.

11. the question that most had was the fact that you received something. I suggest you reread that

12. Any updates?

13. I thought you had it DJ....

14. I had a sample from a baggy

15. So I take it no new news ?

16. Nope. Patients my friends patients.

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Nope. Patients my friends patients.

I take it we are all still being patient?

18. it seems that way

19. this still going on?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

20. idk to be honest i was talking to jason the owner and i actually bought something from his ebay store and got that from him but no update on the beta bcaa and carnivore

21. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    idk to be honest i was talking to jason the owner and i actually bought something from his ebay store and got that from him but no update on the beta bcaa and carnivore
    I've moved on. If I get it down the road, I'll log it, but I'm not counting on anything at this point.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. if anybody bails im up to test and log!!i need to log here in a bad way,it helps me push into that next level and possible find new products

23. hmmm...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I've moved on. If I get it down the road, I'll log it, but I'm not counting on anything at this point.
    agreed, I dont see this coming in anytime soon

25. Its coming its coming whoooo!! I spoke with Jason and he said the Carnivore is in stock on hand and the Beta- BCAA should be in this wed. He said that he will get this out to all AM members ASAP.

26. I hope your right.

27. See. Patients is the key here. If we rush what good will that do? Its not going to make the product come to us any quicker.

28. Is it shipped?

29. wow...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

30. wow what?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d by USPlabs--Phase 2 beta testers wanted
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. BBS - Carnivore and BCAA stack
    By bludevil in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:38 PM
  3. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:43 PM