Appnuts, are you THAT GUY? CONTEST! FREE GIFT CARD TO APPNUT!!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Come on I'm going to the bigger gym in my area today and there is always some great stuff. Plus the New Year Res. People are coming back in a few days. So the pics. should be plentiful. Come one a couple more days I have some pics. but I want to make sure to give the best.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well I can't speak for everyone but my gym has very limited hours during the holidays and my workouts have to be quick. I think if you did this same contest at a different time of year you might get more entries.
    This contest has been open for almost a month, your gym started limited hours at the beginning of december?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Come on I'm going to the bigger gym in my area today and there is always some great stuff. Plus the New Year Res. People are coming back in a few days. So the pics. should be plentiful. Come one a couple more days I have some pics. but I want to make sure to give the best.
    I'll see what boss says
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    This contest has been open for almost a month, your gym started limited hours at the beginning of december?



    I'll see what boss says
    Well yeah my gym did because it's a community college, but I know most wouldn't.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well yeah my gym did because it's a community college, but I know most wouldn't.
    X2... but at my university :[

  5. Well, although that's true, I did continue to work out.. just at different gyms, lol
    •   
       


  6. yeah we can only blame ourselves for not taking a moment to snap a pick or vid. i just would always leave my phone in the truck...

  7. WIN
    Team Orbit

  8. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    WIN
    send me your address.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Sorry it took a little longer. Cool guy but dress different sometimes.

    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  10. man its over I missed out and saw a couple good ones

    Picture a fat guy doing half curls with a ton of weight and half reps on the incline smith...and he just looked funny being way to fat and moving half reps

    anways I like warcrafts the best because he actually took the pictures

    Learn you just found videos online correct you did not actually take the pictures is that right
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  11. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    man its over I missed out and saw a couple good ones

    Picture a fat guy doing half curls with a ton of weight and half reps on the incline smith...and he just looked funny being way to fat and moving half reps

    anways I like warcrafts the best because he actually took the pictures

    Learn you just found videos online correct you did not actually take the pictures is that right
    oh... I did not know learns were not his own... I'll have to wait and see his honest response
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh... I did not know learns were not his own... I'll have to wait and see his honest response
    this is true I did not take those vids nor the pics


    so I guess I am disqualifide

    but the pics in this thread were taken by some members on another forum
    If any of those were to win I would have given them the product
    Team Orbit

  13. Alright not the best video, I got scared lol. Lady on the end walked for 20-25mins and the kid stayed there the entire time.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXcrrn9v40"]YouTube- Treadmill[/ame]
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  14. LMAO!

    that poor kid

  15. This does not count . enjoy

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSAYOGGrAPE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  16. Saw this on the Elite FTS logs. Bahahah!

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-rFxANTcU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]




  17. This dude was doing shoulder raises in the pec fly position

    He was wearing a wrestler spandex/stretchy outfit. I see him all the time in the exact same outfit. He yells when he does a rep and he does girl weight lol he needs to cover his fat a little bit better...
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. gift card dilemma
    By DEADn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 01:09 AM
  2. Gift Card to GNC don't know what to get?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:38 PM
  3. Gift card
    By IRISHRYG in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:11 AM
  4. visa gift card.
    By Necroticism in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 09:11 PM
  5. using a Gift Credit Card?
    By ralph4u2c in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Log in
Log in