Appnuts, are you THAT GUY? CONTEST! FREE GIFT CARD TO APPNUT!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. agreed, but watching him was hilarious

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    agreed, but watching him was hilarious
    I think swinging curls are one of the most funny to watch, but I always get out of the way in case they let go of it lol.
    •   

3. I'm so pissed! I forgot my cellphone! I was at the gym today and there was a guy that was huge! Nice and chisled out but I went to use the squat rack for deads and I asked him if anyone was there (some idiot left the weights on the bar) and he said ya, I'm getting ready to use it. I told him I was goign to do deads to see if I could work in with him....The idiot was using it to curl a total of 85lbs (45lbs being the bar). I said "oh" and laughed and proceeded to ask him how he got so big doing curls in the squat rack. lol

4. I win ?
    Team Orbit

5. it's not over yet, hopefully we can get some more entries!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

6. Come on fellas...this is still open. Lets see some more action on this.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

7. DID I WIN! lol
    Team Orbit

8. Man, I was at the gym few days ago, and there was this over weight old guy, wearing a muscletech T-shirt... just sitting on a flat bench with no weights catching his breath.. First thing that came to mind was this promo..lmao had to share it

9. still waiting on more photos????

10. ok i'll make it a point to take my phone into the gym tomorrow.

my gym ALWAYS has at least one...

today was a dude with a monster pot belly, rocking a tapout tee and a UFC hat backwards... and white tube socks to his knees, ending at some nice Jesus sandles.

Classic
    •   

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rehX_kmdPJ8&feature=pl ayer_embedded"]YouTube- AMERICAN PHYSIQUE RECORD BENCH PRESS TYSON 675 lbs at 195 lbs[/ame]
    Team Orbit

12. wow guys, I really am disappointed and was definitely hoping for more! We offered 3 prizes, and we couldn't even get three entries....

13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    wow guys, I really am disappointed and was definitely hoping for more! We offered 3 prizes, and we couldn't even get three entries....
    lol no kiddn

so does that mean I win all 3
    Team Orbit

14. Well I can't speak for everyone but my gym has very limited hours during the holidays and my workouts have to be quick. I think if you did this same contest at a different time of year you might get more entries.

15. Come on I'm going to the bigger gym in my area today and there is always some great stuff. Plus the New Year Res. People are coming back in a few days. So the pics. should be plentiful. Come one a couple more days I have some pics. but I want to make sure to give the best.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well I can't speak for everyone but my gym has very limited hours during the holidays and my workouts have to be quick. I think if you did this same contest at a different time of year you might get more entries.
    This contest has been open for almost a month, your gym started limited hours at the beginning of december?

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Come on I'm going to the bigger gym in my area today and there is always some great stuff. Plus the New Year Res. People are coming back in a few days. So the pics. should be plentiful. Come one a couple more days I have some pics. but I want to make sure to give the best.
    I'll see what boss says

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    This contest has been open for almost a month, your gym started limited hours at the beginning of december?

I'll see what boss says
    Well yeah my gym did because it's a community college, but I know most wouldn't.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well yeah my gym did because it's a community college, but I know most wouldn't.
    X2... but at my university :[

19. Well, although that's true, I did continue to work out.. just at different gyms, lol

20. yeah we can only blame ourselves for not taking a moment to snap a pick or vid. i just would always leave my phone in the truck...

21. WIN
    Team Orbit

22. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    WIN
    send me your address.

23. Sorry it took a little longer. Cool guy but dress different sometimes.

Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

24. man its over I missed out and saw a couple good ones

Picture a fat guy doing half curls with a ton of weight and half reps on the incline smith...and he just looked funny being way to fat and moving half reps

anways I like warcrafts the best because he actually took the pictures

Learn you just found videos online correct you did not actually take the pictures is that right
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

25. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    man its over I missed out and saw a couple good ones

Picture a fat guy doing half curls with a ton of weight and half reps on the incline smith...and he just looked funny being way to fat and moving half reps

anways I like warcrafts the best because he actually took the pictures

Learn you just found videos online correct you did not actually take the pictures is that right
    oh... I did not know learns were not his own... I'll have to wait and see his honest response

26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh... I did not know learns were not his own... I'll have to wait and see his honest response
    this is true I did not take those vids nor the pics

so I guess I am disqualifide

but the pics in this thread were taken by some members on another forum
    If any of those were to win I would have given them the product
    Team Orbit

27. Alright not the best video, I got scared lol. Lady on the end walked for 20-25mins and the kid stayed there the entire time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXcrrn9v40"]YouTube- Treadmill[/ame]
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

28. LMAO!

that poor kid

29. This does not count . enjoy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSAYOGGrAPE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. gift card dilemma
    By DEADn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:09 AM
  2. Gift Card to GNC don't know what to get?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:38 PM
  3. Gift card
    By IRISHRYG in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:11 AM
  4. visa gift card.
    By Necroticism in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 10:11 PM
  5. using a Gift Credit Card?