LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Arrives Friday!

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Arrives Friday!


    Thats right guys, Anadraulic Pump Arrives Friday!

    Since were having a pre sale on this, and if you are interested in this, you might wanna jump on it quick!

    Heres what were looking at!


    Anadraulic Pump is an advanced blend of multiple Arginine forms, co-factors and
    nutrients designed to increase performance and pumps. Anadraulic Pump is best
    used when skin tearing pumps are desired and additional focus and stamina is needed
    in the gym.


    ANADRAULIC PUMP 405 grams
    Serving Size: 3 Scoops (Approx. 9 grams)
    Servings Per Container: 45

    Anadraulic Pump Proprietary Complex 6,390mg
    ______________________________ ________________

    L-Taurine*
    L-Alanine*
    L-Aspartic Acid*
    L-Arginine HCL*
    L-Arginine AKG*
    L-Arginine Orotate*
    Quercetin (Standardized)*
    Geranium Oil Extract #105-41-9*
    ______________________________ _______________


    Recommended Use: Use 1-3 servings 15 minutes prior to workouts.


  2. Tomorrow will be the last of the pre-order sale!, get it while you can

  3. So if we ordered some will it ship out Friday as well?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
    So if we ordered some will it ship out Friday as well?
    depending on what time it comes in..When waiting on the delivery, that portion is out of our hands.. but thats not saying it wont show up first thing in the AM

  5. Really looking forward to this as a stack with Anadraulic State.



  6. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Really looking forward to this as a stack with Anadraulic State.
    Hell yeah, I wana see this bad boy stacked with GHenerate pre workout!

  7. Awesome product guys.. great work with this one!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Awesome product guys.. great work with this one!!!!
    thanks man, let us know how you like it!

  9. Nothing but positive to say about it so far. I been playing with the serving sizes.. So far 2 servings 30mins pre workout works great, although I am about to try 3 servings tomorow.. I'm excited!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Nothing but positive to say about it so far. I been playing with the serving sizes.. So far 2 servings 30mins pre workout works great, although I am about to try 3 servings tomorow.. I'm excited!!
    Aweosme man keep us in the loop

  11. just got my email- shipped out friday! yes. yes. yes.

  12. U got an email confirming shipment?? I didn't

  13. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    just got my email- shipped out friday! yes. yes. yes.
    Same here man! I was gonna use Jack3d during my PCT, but could not pass up this deal. Got 2 bottles heading my way.

    Get some!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Same here man! I was gonna use Jack3d during my PCT, but could not pass up this deal. Got 2 bottles heading my way.

    Get some!
    Let us know how you find it man!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    U got an email confirming shipment?? I didn't
    they love me more than you.

  16. On LG's site mine still says processing.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    they love me more than you.
    Got my email!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Got my email!!!
    Whoooo received it yet man?

  19. UPS site says thursday.. I'm patiently waiting!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. So did yall and AI get together? Because it goes great with the RecoverPro BCAAs. 2 scoops RP and 3 scoops AP in 20oz water.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    So did yall and AI get together? Because it goes great with the RecoverPro BCAAs. 2 scoops RP and 3 scoops AP in 20oz water.
    hmmmm...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. Logging Opportunity for LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:58 AM
  3. LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Poll....
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump Only $14.99: Pre-order Today!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:07 PM
  5. ****LG Sciences brings you Anadraulic PUMP!!****
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in