Merry Christmas! Axis wants to give you some Hypertest!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN: SILENTBOB AND MRKLEEN

That's right! Axis Labs is looking for 2 testers to run Hypertest! Those of you unaware here is the scoop:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR0L4EcX5co&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Hypertest Testosterone Booster by Axis Labs[/ame]

HyperTEST� Hypertrophic Testosterone Complex�

There is no other hormone in the body that stimulates muscle growth and sex drive like testosterone. HyperTEST� will naturally elevate your testosterone levels to an all time high, for a safe and effective anabolic response. HyperTEST� is the most comprehensive testosterone boosting complex on the market. Prepare yourself for the ultimate new you; more lean mass, impressive strength gains and a more robust sex drive in the bedroom.

You may have seen tribulus products before, but none are like HyperTEST�. Other products promise what HyperTEST� delivers. The scientifically engineered formula in HyperTEST� is much more advanced than any natural testosterone boosting product on the market, utilizing a three tier system to maximize your results.

First the HyperLH� Complex uses a full gram of pure Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris to maximize your body�s own production of testosterone. Second, the HyperFT� Complex allows your body to free testosterone from binding proteins, enabling the anabolic hormones to stimulate maximum muscle growth and sex drive. Third, HyperTEST� has a unique Hyper Adaptogenic Complex� that will help your body cope with stress and help maximize muscle gains after strenuous exercise.

The synergistic combination of these three complexes is guaranteed to turbo charge your testosterone production like never before.

HyperTEST� Highlights:
� 1000mg of Super Potent Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
� Powerful Free Testosterone Complex
� Adaptogenic Ingredients for Optimum Body Functions
� Skyrocket Natural Testosterone Levels
� Promote Improved Body Composition
� Increase Lean Muscle Mass
� Ramp Up Strength Gains in the Gym
� Heighten Sex Drive

HyperLH� Complex

Maximize testosterone production with HyperLH� Complex.

The HyperLH� Complex contains 1000 milligrams of pure Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris yielding ultra active levels of Saponins and Protodioscin. Don't settle for other Tribulus products on the market with small doses and inferior active extracts. When you select HyperTEST�, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest blend of Tribulus available.

In order for the maximum anabolic response, it is imperative for testosterone production in your body to be at 100%. Unfortunately, as we age, our natural testosterone production declines. Natural testosterone production can also be decreased after using synthetic hormones. Tribulus Terrestris supports healthy hormone profile by boosting testosterone levels via stimulation of the pituitary gland. This stimulation has been shown to promote the production and secretion of Leutinizing Hormone (LH), which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. The Tribulus Terrestris plant has long history of use in traditional medicine around the world. It has long been used to treat a variety of conditions such as low energy, depression, impotence, infertility in men and women and to boost vigor and strength. Tribulus Terrestris has an excellent safety record and athletes have experimented with Tribulus Terrestris to boost testosterone levels, to speed fat loss, to enhance strength and overall athletic performance.

HyperFT� Complex

Free Bound Testosterone to boost anabolism and sex drive.

Unfortunately testosterone is usually bound to carrier proteins in the body, and it cannot be anabolic when bound to these proteins. It must be free to travel into the cell nucleus to turn on the genes necessary for anabolism and muscle growth. The HyperFT� complex enables your body to free testosterone from binding proteins rapidly increasing levels of free testosterone in your body. By freeing the testosterone from binding proteins, it is able to elicit anabolic effects, stimulate muscle growth and sex drive. This is achieved by using powerful ingredients such as Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) and ZMA�.

The HyperFT� Complex in HyperTEST� also contains powerful and natural libido stimulators such as Maca Root, Cnidium Monnieri and Epimedium (HGW). Whether you are looking to heat up the bedroom, keep yourself feeling natural and young or combat libido decline from synthetic hormone use, HyperTEST has the ingredients you need.

Hyper Adaptogenic Complex�

The Hyper Adaptogenic Complex� helps your body deal with stress and maximize muscle gains.

The Hyper Adaptogenic Complex� in HyperTEST� improves the body�s immune, endorcrine (hormone) and nervous systems. Adaptogens rejuvenate tissues throughout the body and help to create a more anabolic environment. Adaptogens have been shown to shorten recovery time after prolonged workouts and to increase attention span, memory and strength. Adaptogens are especially important for muscle recovery after exhaustive exercise and they reduce recovery time dramatically. Adaptogens also stimulate muscle energy production, glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver and muscle protein synthesis. Adaptogens act to restore hypothalamic and peripheral receptor sensitivity to the effects of hormones such as cortisol. In this way, Adaptogens enable the body to mount an appropriate stress response. The Adaptogenic Complex allows the athlete greater performance, increased recovery and a higher anabolic environment that is crucial to muscle growth. It is time to awaken your body�s own ability to produce testosterone for maximum muscle gains with Axis Labs� HyperTEST�.

HyperTEST� is undoubtedly the most exciting testosterone boosting supplement ever to hit the market.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving

%DV*
HyperLH� Complex 1000mg �
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
(80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin)
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
(60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin)
HyperFT� Complex 1285mg �
Avena Sativa
(Standardized Avenacosides A & B)
Eurycoma Longifolia (100:1)
Urtica Dioica
Maca Root
ZMA�
Epimedium
Chrysin
Cnidium Monnieri
Vitamin B-6
Bioperine�
Hyper Adaptogenic Complex� 475mg �
Eleuthero Root,
Ashwagandha Root,
Rhodiola Rosea (3%)
What am I looking for? I want someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older. Someone can do some good logs. You dont have to be an AM logstar but it definitely helps :D.

I'd like these stats to get started tho:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?

So who want's in?!
:party:

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Sounds awesome, exceptional ingredient profile as well. Looks like a fantastic all in one supplement. I'll consider tossin an app in but lets see if some older dudes hop in on this first they'd benefit more from it...

then again I have been having some issues in bed lately ... : :hug: :popworm: :hump: :spankme: Decipher those smilies and I'll give ya a cookie.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
by the way, I wish I could do this, looks like an awesome product!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I'm on an absolute cut... and questions 3, 9 are no. figures that kinda killed my chances. but seriously looks like a solid product...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does not kill your chances. Put an app in man.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
what type of cookie?
Double-chocalate chip or white chocolate macadamia nut cookies :p Sorry, I've been cravin sweets for awhile now and those both sound amazing :32: Thank god there isn't any chocolate in my household right now I'd be guzzling that stuff down. After all chocolate is better then sex, with chocolate you can make it last as long as you want... xD

Metroba looks like you guys tossed everything that was top notch into this Hypertest. If you guys ever make a 2nd version of it you should call it Ubertest. I've always wanted to see a company use the word "uber" :rofl: When will you guys be choosing testers and how soon would you want this logged? For instance, is 2 weeks from now pretty realistic?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? - 25
2.) Male or Female? - Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? - Not yet
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? - Sure (copypasta okay?)
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - Absolutely
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) - If it inclues fish oil, beta alanine, and turmeric I'm game.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? - Always
8.) Please state your training style. -

4-5 day split of weights and 3-4 day split of cardio.
1- Back
2- Arms (varies) + Cardio
3- Legs
4- Chest
5- Shoulders (varies) + Cardio
6- Cardio
7- Off/Cardio

I'm training to be as strong as I can, and as fast as I can, while remaining between 172 and 180lb. Training for Marine Corps OCS so I can't 'bulk' like I want to. I would be curious to find out what kinda of benefits would be had from using a product like this during my training.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? - If I can find my USB cable :) Yeah, not a problem.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Ben's kick a&& application!

1.) How old are you? 24

2.) Male or Female?hold on let me check... brb....:thinking: yep I'm a male.

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? no, not yet.

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? maybe.

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? most likely daily.

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) as long as fishoil is cool too.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? fair is fair, good or bad. let da truth be known

8.) Please state your training style. 4 day w/o.
Monday – Shoulders and Traps and mad cardio
Tuesday – Back and Biceps and mad cardio
Wednesday- mad cardio
Thursday – Chest and Triceps and mad cardio
Friday – Legs, Calves and Abs cardio, at least walking... I always run till empty. Love legs day!

9.) Can you post before/after photos? so sorry.

Wouldn't be able to start till jan 5th. good luck to all!

:stooges:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metroba looks like you guys tossed everything that was top notch into this Hypertest. If you guys ever make a 2nd version of it you should call it Ubertest. I've always wanted to see a company use the word "uber" :rofl: When will you guys be choosing testers and how soon would you want this logged? For instance, is 2 weeks from now pretty realistic?
I will give this another day or two to give more people a chance to put an app in. 2 testers will be chosen..and 2 weeks is fine :)
1.) How old are you? - 25
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? - Sure (copypasta okay?)
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - Absolutely
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) - If it inclues fish oil, beta alanine, and turmeric I'm game.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? - Always

4-5 day split of weights and 3-4 day split of cardio.
1- Back
2- Arms (varies) + Cardio
3- Legs
4- Chest
5- Shoulders (varies) + Cardio
6- Cardio
7- Off/Cardio

I'm training to be as strong as I can, and as fast as I can, while remaining between 172 and 180lb. Training for Marine Corps OCS so I can't 'bulk' like I want to. I would be curious to find out what kinda of benefits would be had from using a product like this during my training.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? - If I can find my USB cable :) Yeah, not a problem.
Right on! Glad to see your app!
1.) How old are you? 24

2.) Male or Female?hold on let me check... brb....:thinking: yep I'm a male.

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? no, not yet.

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? maybe.

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? most likely daily.

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) as long as fishoil is cool too.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? fair is fair, good or bad. let da truth be known

8.) Please state your training style. 4 day w/o.
Monday – Shoulders and Traps and mad cardio
Tuesday – Back and Biceps and mad cardio
Wednesday- mad cardio
Thursday – Chest and Triceps and mad cardio
Friday – Legs, Calves and Abs cardio, at least walking... I always run till empty. Love legs day!

9.) Can you post before/after photos? so sorry.

Wouldn't be able to start till jan 5th. good luck to all!

:stooges:
nice app man! Glad you chose to put it up!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump!
Let's see some more applications!
Ike would be a great candidate for this. SB as well!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dig that avi. Ike would indeed be a good candidate.

rescue163

Awards
1.) How old are you? 28

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Not yet...

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? sure (is copy and paste cool?)

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? not a problem....

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) you got it...... I haven't been on any other supps in a LONG time. Fish oil, multi,......

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth....

8.) Please state your training style. I do a full body(intense as I can) then 2 days off..... on one of the off days i touch up with a weaker body part..... and I am getting back into the cardio scene.......

9.) Can you post before/after photos? yeah, not a problem

So who want's in?! If you give me a shot, we will see what this stuff can do.....

Take Care,
Sam

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the beginning of January to far off for this to be done? As you know I am logging another stack right now and won't be done with that one until then. I completely understand if so.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 22
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? I have used 2 bottle B4 during PCT's, love the stuff
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes, during my pct
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes!
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes, all of those!
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. One muscle group per training day, heavy weights! Pyramid and drops sets incorporated
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes, gonna have to find a cam though!

Im on an m-drol/p-plex bridge and would love to use a bottle during pct!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the beginning of January to far off for this to be done? As you know I am logging another stack right now and won't be done with that one until then. I completely understand if so.
That is completely doable. Put an app in :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subliminal Message... PICK ME!!!!!!

Okay was my subliminal message too obvious... DANG!

1.) How old are you?
36 will be 37 Feb 1st

2.) Male or Female?
Alpha Male!

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
I think I may have used an old diet pill, but I don't remember as it was very long ago. You can pretty safely call me an Axis Virgin!

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
Sure as long as not too many to keep up with.

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely.

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)

Yes as long as I can take cissus, and other joint/tendon supps like fish oil, glucosomine, GSM, Chondroitin... I am an old man lifting like a young buck I need these things. LOL

Do we have an option for a pre-workout drink some type of NO supp included in basics? Cough-hemodraulix-cough-cough :D Okay so that isn't quite basic is it? Reason I ask is I workout fasted in the mornings and need the energy to assist in getting through the fasted training without losing steam. If not and selected I won't but it never hurts to ask.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?
Well if I become a huge fan it will automatically become bias wont it? :p Yes of course I do.

8.) Please state your training style.
Currently DC training. May be going back to my full body workout with drop sets then or starting a new blast of DC. Both of them are high frequency high intensity and low volume workouts. This will also be the begining of a contest prep for me so you know I will be pretty strict on nutrition, their will be no failing on my part causing the product to look bad as some people do.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yep, maybe even a midway pic if your nice.

I would not be able to start until January due to current log. For examples of my logs a URL to a thread with links of all my other logs is in my signature.

Good luck to 1 other person, the other one is for me. ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha male :lol: awesome

Hemo doesn't have a stimulant in it. So it will not give you pre w/o energy. It is a pre w/o and is super awesome. As for stacking them...let me think about it ;)...do you already have it on hand?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha male :lol: awesome

Hemo doesn't have a stimulant in it. So it will not give you pre w/o energy. It is a pre w/o and is super awesome. As for stacking them...let me think about it ;)...do you already have it on hand?
I could find it somewhere if I need to. Very interested in it all these logs on it have me itching for it. LOL

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
lmao mrkleens app is awesome. hes in it to win it.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try this out for a while but never got around to picking up some
:ponder:

1.) 21yrs old
2.) Male
3.) Axis labs virgin
4.) Hell ya, I love posting EVERYWHERE :p
5.) I update my log at least 5 times a week, so yeah lol
6.) Yes sir, essential supps only
7.) If your product is ****(Not talking about yours) I want everyone to know
8.) Training split is:
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Off/light chest
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs
Sunday:Off/power exercises(deadlifts, cleans, shrugs, bent over rows)

My philosophy is that you can never be the best you can be today, but you can sure as hell try
9.) I love posting pictures.

Current log of USPLabs Prime: I don't have enough posts on am, but just google Prime Log . . . Engage
alias over there is EntropyIncrease

Thanks!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing some good apps here. This is going to be a very difficult decision.

brahmabull

Awards
1.) How old are you? - 38
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? - yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) - yes but, is it okay if I take co-enzyme q 10, glucosamine, and milk thistle with it? I can stop using them if I'm chosen.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at end of the log? - yes

4-day split of weights and 4 day split of cardio.
1- Back and triceps and Cardio
2- legs and Cardio
3- chest and tricep and cardio
4- traps and abs and cardio
5- Off/Cardio

My goal is to train as heavy as possible keeping my bodyfat at around 10 percent, while staying between 175 to 180. But, my long-term goal which is by summer is to be at 185 at 8-10 percent bodyfat. I'm not as young as I use to be so my hormonal levels are nowhere near is high as a 20 something year old. I need something that will help me feel young and alive again. I'm almost 40 years old and I know I still have more progress to make on this broken down body. I use to be alot bigger than I am now but, father time and some stupid mistakes robbed me of my former self. Now, I do alot more cardio than I use to when I was younger because I have high cholesterol. My father has alot of medical issues and the cardio and training is helping me prevent those conditions to develop with me. I would be honored to see the benefits from using a product like this during my training.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? - Not a problem

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 20
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? not yet
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? no problem
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? daily ;)
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) yup
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? yup
8.) Please state your training style. Powerlifting monday/wednesday/friday
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yup

Logs are in my sig

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So who want's in?!
:party:[/quote]
What am I looking for? I want someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older. (MUCH OLDER!!!LOL)
Someone can do some good logs. (I've had a few in my day)
You dont have to be an AM logstar but it definitely helps :D.

1.) How old are you? 2,045 years old or 45 Earth years!!
2.) Male or Female? Agressively Alpha-Male!!:firedevil::aargh:
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Never. Total Virgin.
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Sure. Is copy and paste allowed or is that too lazy??!! ha ha
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? At least. Probably much more. Like daily.
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Affirmative. I'll also use some of my eternal staples like fishy oil. Hawthorne Berries, Niacin, Zinc, and lots of Vitamin C. Shouldn't skew the results of this product at all.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Completely fair. Unbiased to da bone!! Brutally honest!!
8.) Please state your training style. 4 day per week split.
Sunday-Back, Biceps
Monday-Cardio
Tuesday- Chest, Traps, and Forearms
Wednesday-Shoulders and Triceps
Thurday-Cardio
Friday-Legs

Saturday-Cardio
I've switched from a DC hybrid routine to a more pre-contest type routine of using Drop Sets, Super Sets, Pre-Exhaustion Sets, and even some Giant Sets. Hardcore to the Nth degree!!!!

9.) Can you post before/after photos? No problemo.

So who want's in?! The Thundergod.......that's who!!! :hammer::hail:
:party:
I would love the opportunity to run and log this product. It has one of THE most conclusive ingredient profiles that I have ever seen. Should be one helluva product.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love the opportunity to run and log this product. It has one of THE most conclusive ingredient profiles that I have ever seen. Should be one helluva product.
It does look DAMN GOOD doesn't it! It's time to get HYUUUUGGGEEEE TG!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man! So many good apps! Was VERY difficult for me to choose. I just wish I could pick all of you! lol

The winners are:
Silentbob
MrKleen

Get me your addys guys.

There will be many more opportunities fellas! Keep an eye next month! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man! So many good apps! Was VERY difficult for me to choose. I just wish I could pick all of you! lol

The winners are:
Silentbob
MrKleen

Get me your addys guys.

HELL TO THE MUTHA FUGGIN YEAH!!!!

Thanks Bro!
PM'ing you my addy now!

Congrats SilentBob!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

The winners are:
Silentbob
MrKleen

Get me your addys guys.

I'll be keeping both eyes out!!!:bigeyes::bigeyes: :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HELL TO THE MUTHA FUGGIN YEAH!!!!

Thanks Bro!
PM'ing you my addy now!

Congrats SilentBob!
You are a top notch logger and cover everything from all angles. I am honored to have you log something for us!
I'll be keeping both eyes out!!!:bigeyes::bigeyes: :D
You do that man! There is more to come! :bigok:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The winners are:
Silentbob
MrKleen

Get me your addys guys.

Well that's something positive to wake up to. Time to get to work!

I'll post the link to the log in here once the product arrives. What time is it?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal! Looking forward to your guy's logs. :cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that's something positive to wake up to. Time to get to work!

I'll post the link to the log in here once the product arrives. What time is it?

That picture is AWESOME! That little kid. :bigok:

Sweet deal! Looking forward to your guy's logs. :cheers:
Looking forward to the product as well!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good choices on the loggers!!!

I looked at the product awhile back but shyed away from buying it...im gonna be looking at their logs closely to see if i wanna try it in the future

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is it that turned you off about it?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is it that turned you off about it?
Ill PM you with my response....I want individuals to look at the product unbiasely for the logs

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sent

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LOGGERS....hypertest looks like a solid products I would love to see more ppl post some logs about it!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does look DAMN GOOD doesn't it! It's time to get HYUUUUGGGEEEE TG!
Looks like I'll have to get HYUUUGGGGEEEE some other way!!! :aargh4: :banghead: :cussing:

Congrats to you and Silent Bob. I know both of you will put together some great logs for us. :bigok:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following the logs. Congratulations!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HYPERTEST HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you now my Hypertest has arrived and I am stoked to get started. I still have to wait until the beginning of the year but now It is looking at me like that early Christmas gift under the tree with your name on it. Thanks AXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post up a link to my log in here as soon as I start it up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good! Im psyched for you to try it man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah me too, gonna be fun ride. I will either stick with DC or return to my normal training during that month. I know I grow from mine and I think I will from DC too. So we will see what this stuff can do with proven training and recomp/cut nutrition styles in early stages of prep.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you now my Hypertest has arrived and I am stoked to get started. I still have to wait until the beginning of the year but now It is looking at me like that early Christmas gift under the tree with your name on it. Thanks AXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post up a link to my log in here as soon as I start it up.
Mine hasn't shown up yet. Rats.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it hasnt been taken yet, ill run it. i just saw this promotion so im guessing im too late lol

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
This thread is old and if you would have taken the time to read all the post you would have seen that iwinnera were chosen already.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0