• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think most of us would agree that Anabolic Minds is one of the most helpful and friendly Bodybuilding Boards in existence.

To this end we want to thank the members who are the most helpful.

Nominate the member you have received help from or seen help others. The winner will get their choice of any Anabolic Innovations supplement as well as the person who nominated them.

So post the forum name of the person and a link to at least one post where they are giving good info and/or helping the members of the board.

Same person cannot be nominated by more than 1 person. Example if someone nominates person with screen name PERSON X. No one after that can nominate that person it would have to be someone else.

RULES

1. Must be 18 or older

2. live in the U.S.(No P.O. boxes)

3. People nominating can only do so 1 time no multiple nominations.

4. Contest will go till Monday December 14th at 5 P.M. EST.

5. Choice of product for the winning nomination and the person who nominated them.

6. Cannot have one a contest/promo of ours in the last 6 months.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going with Trauma1 as well. He is a great help to everyone <even us Yankees fans>

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Crazyfool405 really helped me out on the clomid/nolva debate. Prior to him, I had very few allies when it came to my personal preference of clomid over nolva.

I have not forgotten the help you gave me, Zack. I got raked over the coals many many times for suggesting that clomid is superior to nolva for restarting the HPTA. Which I believe it is, along with the proper use of an AI.

There are ALOT of members on this board that helped me out alot along the way, including the author of this post and the ones listed thus far. Too many to list.

Here is the unfolding of one of the greatest clomid/nolva debates ever on AM, IMO.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/103089-low-dose-clomid.html#post1530285

PS. I hope I followed the damn instructions properly. :)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Unreal Machine, Trauma1, Crazychemist have all helped me and many others but I have to go with Grambo. He helped me bigtime and I see his posts. Always friendly. Never judgemantal. Just a great member that has earned my respect(not an easy thing to do).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many of you are not following the rules. This is an easy contest to enter, so plz re-read the rules, give your nomination some thought, and then post away!

As always, thanks for the support and good luck!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea .. the person I have gotten the most help from is Snagagency, he's helped Mkleen and I out so much and we have been able to use that knowledge to help others.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I nominate myself for keeping everyone on their best behavior.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazyfool405 really helped me out on the clomid/nolva debate. Prior to him, I had very few allies when it came to my personal preference of clomid over nolva.

I have not forgotten the help you gave me, Zack. I got raked over the coals many many times for suggesting that clomid is superior to nolva for restarting the HPTA. Which I believe it is, along with the proper use of an AI.

There are ALOT of members on this board that helped me out alot along the way, including the author of this post and the ones listed thus far. Too many to list.

Here is the unfolding of one of the greatest clomid/nolva debates ever on AM, IMO.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/103089-low-dose-clomid.html#post1530285

PS. I hope I followed the damn instructions properly. :)
You did very well my friend. My fault for not putting it as part of the rules that it cannot be a AI rep that get's nominated. I agree Zach has helped a lot of people. Feel free to make another one if you like as this was my fault.:(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think most of us would agree that Anabolic Minds is one of the most helpful and friendly Bodybuilding Boards in existence.

Such an easy way to get admin reps!

I would say Trauma as well.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Strategicmove,... to many links to provide!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going with Trauma1 as well. He is a great help to everyone <even us Yankees fans>
Unreal Machine, Trauma1, Crazychemist have all helped me and many others but I have to go with Grambo. He helped me bigtime and I see his posts. Always friendly. Never judgemantal. Just a great member that has earned my respect(not an easy thing to do).
Such an easy way to get admin reps!

I would say Trauma as well.
I'm truly honored by the nomination and kind words, fellas. I truly enjoy helping my fellow brethren here on Anabolic Minds whenever I can.

This is the BEST bodybuilding board on the net hands down! The administration/Mods on this board have done a phenomenal job of keeping this place growing, as well as upholding it to the highest integrity.

There are some really great people/companies here on Anabolic Minds, and that's the reason why I will always proudly be a member here!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm truly honored by the nomination and kind words, fellas. I truly enjoy helping my fellow brethren here on Anabolic Minds whenever I can.

This is the BEST bodybuilding board on the net hands down! The administration/Mods on this board have done a phenomenal job of keeping this place growing, as well as upholding it to the highest integrity.

There are some really great people/companies here on Anabolic Minds, and that's the reason why I will always proudly be a member here!
You really deserve each and every of them. You help a ton of people.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well said, AM is just a breath of fresh air after spending time at some of the other major sites. You can get real help here.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said, AM is just a breath of fresh air after spending time at some of the other major sites. You can get real help here.
Very true this is where I gained the vast majority of my knowledge.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
DAdams.
He usually has studies on hand, doesnt act like a dikc right off the bat, talks in terms of a regular person understanding and can explain things fairly well.

Not direct help to me but not afraid to question things and discuss them.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139096-hghup-l-dopa.html

THIS IS NOT A JAB AT A.N.! Just one of the ones i first remembered.

There are a large amount of people on here i think could easily fill this position. I have appreciated all help in the past from those who have helped me. :cheers:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You did very well my friend. My fault for not putting it as part of the rules that it cannot be a AI rep that get's nominated. I agree Zach has helped a lot of people. Feel free to make another one if you like as this was my fault.:(
Yeah I thought of that, but it wasnt listed.

Should have listened to my common sense. doh!

Time to find another candidate. Thanks Pembroke!!!:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I thought of that, but it wasnt listed.

Should have listened to my common sense. doh!

Time to find another candidate. Thanks Pembroke!!!:)
Yes please choose someone else as this was my fault.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams.
He usually has studies on hand, doesnt act like a dikc right off the bat, talks in terms of a regular person understanding and can explain things fairly well.

Not direct help to me but not afraid to question things and discuss them.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139096-hghup-l-dopa.html

THIS IS NOT A JAB AT A.N.! Just one of the ones i first remembered.

There are a large amount of people on here i think could easily fill this position. I have appreciated all help in the past from those who have helped me. :cheers:
I definitely didn't expect my name to be in here... I assume many people do not like me! :D Been threatened by reps more than once that they would get me banned! :D

Much appreciated Mental, glad my candor can at least help someone out.

But I must say that T1 is both helpful AND friendly! :D

Another one I would add is Concilliator (sp?). Dude knows his ****, and not afraid to call bs when he see's it. I will add in threads later when I have a minute to do the digging.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely didn't expect my name to be in here... I assume many people do not like me! :D Been threatened by reps more than once that they would get me banned! :D

Another one I would add is Concilliator (sp?). Dude knows his ****, and not afraid to call bs when he see's it. I will add in threads later when I have a minute to do the digging.
I have seen plenty of threads that you have been helpful in. I am not surprised you were nominated.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

No problem. I agree, T1 is someone who from the start did nothing but give me links to studies or explain a process. I saw alot of people voting for him and i wanted to make sure everyone who deserves it get their fair chance.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is no doubt in my mind that you get my vote, D. You're a very intelligent guy, and you are a very valuable asset to this board. There is a particular post of yours I'm trying to find, so I'll post it up once I find it.

Plus, you're LEGENDARY my friend! :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick reminder on the rules

Nominate only 1 person and it must have a link to a thread where it shows he is helping someone. No AI rep can be nominated. Good luck everyone
well there goes my nomination... andrew732

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. I agree, T1 is someone who from the start did nothing but give me links to studies or explain a process. I saw alot of people voting for him and i wanted to make sure everyone who deserves it get their fair chance.
Thanks, Twitch. :)

There are SO many intelligent and helpful members on this board; which is why Anabolic Minds sets the bar!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if you honestly need a link then i'll find one of the bajillion or so....but my vote hands down is for StrategicMove.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait.. my vote goes to IL... that guy is a jackass as well! :D
both of you guys are great, so is strat, learned a lot. natty has helped, so has t1. celc5 is my buddy, so is metroba and prld of cel. john and dave at pal and bryan at cel. damn, in my 4 years here too many people have been very helpful-andrew gets recognition for helping a lot since starting trt. sorry impossible to just name one. this is a great forum with lots of great/helpful people, thanks to all of you!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna vote Celc5 or Andrew732

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
both of you guys are great, so is strat, learned a lot. natty has helped, so has t1. celc5 is my buddy, so is metroba and prld of cel. john and dave at pal and bryan at cel. damn, in my 4 years here too many people have been very helpful-andrew gets recognition for helping a lot since starting trt. sorry impossible to just name one. this is a great forum with lots of great/helpful people, thanks to all of you!
Im gonna vote Celc5 or Andrew732
AI reps are not elgible. Made the same mistake myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
celc5.