Anadraulic Pump - Pre-order coming soon

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's coming soon (monday) and we will have a pre-order code to get Anadraulic Pump for $14.99 on the LG Sciences site only. The logs are up and I will have a code for you guys by Monday!

Anadraulic Pump is the ultimate pre-workout NO product. It has zero carbs, tastes great and provides the perfect NO boost before a workout. It contains:

Quercetin - increases endurance
Taurine - endurance agent
L-Alanine - similar to L-Glutamine but may be more effective because it doesn't convert to glucose
L-Arginine HCL - the most potent form of Arginine
Arginine AKG -
Arginine Orotate
Geranamine

It's a simple formula that just works to give you intense focus and stamina!

Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139311-lilsug6490-pumping-up.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139234-350ztts-workouts-get.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139309-gonzo-getting-pumped.html

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam 15$!...Whewwwwwwwwww, really want to stack this with AS..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait....

nynone

nynone

Awards
sounds like a great pre wo. fomula. cant wait to get the promo code. i will definitely give it a try. maybe order a second for a buddy!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! we had a computer issue today with putting this up, you will see it this week guys. 14.99 will only be for about a week then going to reg price! once i have the code I will post it here:D!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is arginine for. What studies do you refur to. GPLC increases NO production but if your shooting for GH production maybe I could understand and even at that the studies I have read was at 9 grams or higher.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gettin two :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW how many servings will be in a tub?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANADRAULIC PUMP 405 grams
Serving Size: 3 Scoops (Approx. 9 grams)
Servings Per Container: 45

Anadraulic Pump Proprietary Complex 6,390mg

L-Taurine*
L-Alanine*
L-Aspartic Acid*
L-Arginine HCL*
L-Arginine AKG*
L-Arginine Orotate*
Quercetin (Standardized)*
Geranium Oil Extract #105-41-9*

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, N&A Flavoring, Acesulfame K,
Sodium Bicarbonite, Sucralose

Recommended Use: Use 1-3 servings 15 minutes prior to workouts.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked the site and its up!!! Is it good to put our pre-orders in now?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ordered- thanks LG! you guys really know how to treat your loyal customers.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys only a few days left at the 14.99$ price, after that its going ^^^, this was a AM Special basically from Legal Gear. The Product should arrive Friday, then will start shipping out after that!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
christmass is coming early for me!!!
LG brings everything to everyone early, and at a price you cant touch:D

Also,

For those how haven't got the chance yet , and who are maybe waiting, you have tonight and until tomorrow to to get it at this price (14.99)..

One more day of the pre-Order Sale!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get along with Geranium, so no Anadraulic Pump for me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get along with Geranium, so no Anadraulic Pump for me.
Ever consider seeing a counsler to work out ur differences cuz this stuff is amazing!! Hey and if it doesn't workout I can take it off te rebound from u. I don't mind sloppy seconds ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: Anabolic Pump is good lookin, but not THAT good lookin!

Nah, I hate when products have yohimebine and geranium, in general, especially when they're not an energy/fatburner. Like T911: I'd love to try it, but I generally am very turned off by yohimebine.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man poison, sorry to hear that... i love yoh & ger :) they're my buddies.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be cool if people posted when they received theirs. Kinda curious when mine will get here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is arginine for. What studies do you refur to. GPLC increases NO production but if your shooting for GH production maybe I could understand and even at that the studies I have read was at 9 grams or higher.
Bump????!?!?!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I was getting really intrigued with this the realised you don't ship to Australia

hrummmph!!! :grumpy:

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
The add was soo stupid it makes me want to throw out all of my LG Science products. I sell sups for a living and that add just sucks, just like the methyl 1-d.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The add was soo stupid it makes me want to throw out all of my LG Science products. I sell sups for a living and that add just sucks, just like the methyl 1-d.
Which ad are you referring to? and why so negative:dunno:

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
The add they sent to my e-mail. Just sounds like they have to play down everyone else instead of letting their product speak for itself. Blah, blah, blah.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not playing down every one else, we even got caught up in the "everything and anything" products...

Do your NO products really make your veins pop? Mine haven't since we started using creatine in everything. With the original LegalGear Cold Fusion NO I get dark thick veins and this was really the last time.

goracer

Awards
I just got the email today. I don't see a code anywhere, it is on the LG site?

Creatine is of no use to me. I tested at a very high store rate so I do not need to suppliment that.

I do have good effects with NO in the right combinations but I allways have to double the dosage.

Can I get a link to the code, please?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be cool if people posted when they received theirs. Kinda curious when mine will get here.
I just got a email today confirming shipment with a fed ex tracking number.. U should get an email too.. Be on the lookout

vector18

vector18

Awards
Geranamine resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, Geranamine is a powerful central nervous system stimulant, for added energy, increased clarity and a boost in physical performance, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Geranamine resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, Geranamine is a powerful central nervous system stimulant, for added energy, increased clarity and a boost in physical performance, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed.
Geranamine is fantastic. I'd never be without it now. I found a bit of a decrease in libido though so i always add some Horny Goat Weed to the stack which seems to take care of it.

My body also builds a tolerence to it quite quickly as well.

LegalGear, any idea how much Geranamine in a serve........approx. will be fine?

Really looking forward to trying AP but will have to wait until NP stock it. Any ides when this will be? The ingredient list sounds like something i'd really like.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jag it is available on the LG website if you wanna order

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a email today confirming shipment with a fed ex tracking number.. U should get an email too.. Be on the lookout
Ya I got my email and it said it should be here on Thursday.

dan4real

Awards
Thanks LG!
I jsut saw the email in my yahoo inbox.
it was still 14.99, so i got 2 !
:)

( now, if you could only lower the price on the I-GH-1 ...) I love that stuff.
;)

dan4real

Awards
actually, i kinda liked the email 'add'.....
everyone out their pumps up their products, ( i have not seen a product that does not talk highly of their products )but the 3 sponsored logs listed seem
to have positive results....that's something no amount of advertising as do!
I just ordered 2 tubs...but i still Love my NO shotgun! :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
well i just bought a tub a couple days ago!! i was thinking about it and i should have bout 3 due to the fact that LG pretty cutting edge stuff but!!! Wadya do hahah i'm stoked!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i just bought a tub a couple days ago!! i was thinking about it and i should have bout 3 due to the fact that LG pretty cutting edge stuff but!!! Wadya do hahah i'm stoked!!!
This one isn't so much cutting edge as it is more of a basic no-brainer that other companies haven't picked up on. Science is all about observation, and sometimes things go unnoticed that stare you in the face. Like caffeine in a "pump" product.

But I digress - I don't even really care that much about the pump, I care about edurance, energy and focus. Those are what I really look for in a pre-workout, and that's hard to find without tons of caffeine. I haven't used this yet, but I respond really well to geranamine, so I'm looking forward to when I do.