AMS needs VAPOR-XT Testers (2)

tattoopierced1

AMS is looking for 2 testers to log the new VAPOR-XT supplement.

Post up your detailed apps, the more detailed the better. The Vapor-XT will be coming in sample packs for testing to you. Get in those apps peeps!

Thermogenics Redefined! with Halostachine (TM)

Remember the legendary ECA stack? If you don’t, it was probably the most effective weight loss/energy/stimulant product this industry has ever seen. Its components were - Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin (and later - replaced by White Willow Bark).

Since its dubious departure - no fat burning products have been able to replicate its performance. Many have tried. Numerous stimulants have been introduced. Not until now has a company successfully produced a product capable of replicating the performance of the ECA stack.

Advanced Muscle Science has recreated the hallowed ECA stack with the only compound to approach the strength of ephedrine in stimulation and in fat burning capabilities.

This amazing compound is a NEW discovery by AMS. This innovative company has just locked down a long term licensing agreement to ensure that this key compound will be available in its strongest form.

AMS is known almost exclusively as a muscle-building component company, they knew that if they entered the world of fat burning - they needed a game changer!

So many reputable supplement companies have tried to mimic the fat burning effects of the ECA stack - only to fall short. Either they didn’t pack the energy punch of ephedrine or they couldn’t reach the fat burning effects…sadly most products failed in both categories.

It’s been a long while since a legitimately NEW stimulant has hit the market. Let’s take a look at the new compound and see what makes it so special and why it is a TRUE replacement for ephedrine. First, it was tough to find a naturally occurring alkaloid that was similar to ephedrine. Synephrine was close in structure, but failed to give the energy boost of ephedrine. Geranamine was a good try, but didn’t really provide pack the weight loss punch expected. PEA looked good on paper, but didn’t really deliver the long-term effects desired. Even though these products are decent stimulants, the world just wasn’t happy with them as TRUE ephedrine replacements. Second, the new stimulant had to hit hard like ephedrine without causing the increase in blood pressure and occasional heart- related effects. This was probably the toughest part of the challenge in finding a new stimulant that really worked like ephedrine. We needed something that was similar but didn’t cause these risky side effects.

Ladies, gentleman and stimulant junkies - AMS gives you Halostachine! This stimulant fits the bill perfectly. When you take it, you will know why we think it’s more potent than ephedrine, milligram for milligram and without the negative side effects like the massive blood pressure spikes associated with ephedrine.

Halostachine is patent pending and only available in Vapor-XT, which means you can’t get this in ANY other supplement. Halostachine works by giving your body the peak mental stimulation of ephedrine as well as Beta 3 stimulation without spiking blood pressure. This means it delivers all of the benefits of ephedrine without the negatives side effects. In studies, Halostachine is almost twice as safe as ephedrine while still showing the massive fat burning potential once coveted by ephedrine users.

Finally - we took this powerful new stimulant and mixed it with the classic CA stack (which is caffeine and “aspirin” in the form of white willow bark), giving you the new HCA stack! This stack is something available only in Vapor XT and is unlike anything since ephedrine. Ephedrine junkies will have to try it to believe it! Welcome to the NEW king of stimulants only from AMS - Thermogenics Redefined!

Vapor-XT

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I would be interested in testing out this product. I have done an andro test in the past and responded great, I am now looking to shed some extra pounds and looking for a fat burner that I might respond to.

Age - 32
Weight -209
Percent Bodyfat - 15%
Lift weight 4 times per week
Cardio - Run about 20 miles per week.
HIT - Sprint, Basketball, Hills, etc 2-3 times per week
Diet - I try to limit carbs to breakfast and pre and post workouts. Usually no more than 70-80 carbs per day. Approximatly 200 Grams of protein per day, about 1500 calories per day.

*Workout Details - Monday - Chest and Biceps, Tuesday - Legs/Shoulder, Off Wednesday, Thursday Back/Shoulders.

*Cardio - Monday -HIT Sprints, Tuesday - 3 mile run and Basketball, Wednesday, 5-8 mile run, Thursday - HIT, Friday - 800 Meter Intervals, Saturday - Off, Sunday - Long run, 10 - 15 mile run.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much info you are looking for but of course here goes

Age 37
Yrs training 20
Height 5 8 1/2
Wt 185 lbs

Current training

Hany Rambod's FST-7 (3 sets of 8-12 with a 4th set consisting of 8-15; 7 sets with 30 second rest intervals. If you have any lagging bodyparts, try this..It Works!

2 days on/ 2 off schedule
Cardio 30-45 minutes, treadmill 3-4 days a week, first thing in the morn on empty stomach

Currently in "offseason"preparing for next summer BBing shows. Diet is somewhat clean but not where it should be.

Always looking for products to help better myself whether it be in the gym or recovery.

Current products used:
All the Whey - Whey Protein Blend

Cordygen VO2 Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93551-cordygen-vo2-log.html#post1340706

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be awesome if this could be just as effective as ECA, I have ran the stack once before and about to run it again real soon. Would be nice if there was some other product that was just as good and cheap and you don't need to show your drivers liscene for... Can't wait for the results!!!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Age- 21
Height-5'8"
Weight-195
BF% ~14-15%
Current goal: FAT LOSS, Drop down as much BF possible till Jan 1st main goal under 10%.
Diet: maintance is ~3000 cals, right now my daily allowance is between 2400 and 2500. I like to keep my fat down(unless its from nuts or PB) and carbs cycled throughout my day (carbs at breakfast pre and post workout than taper off towards the end of the day) depending on my schedule, and workouts i'll every 4-5th day will break out with a mod-high carb day just to keep my metabolism going, and keeping me from going insane.
my macros
25-2600 cals made up of
60% protein
15% fat
25% carbs
Training:
mon- steady state cardio(SSC) chest, tris, forearms
tues- legs and core with HIIT
weds- core/forearms SSC
thrus- back/bis/core with HIIT
fri- shoulders and SSC
sat- arms core SSC
sun- HIIT SSC

I AM able to post pics before and after
I CAN start asap, or whenever desired
I WILL keep an updated, honest, detailed log

I'm an athlete thats never done. I get up day after day and push my body to its limit, and past it. I know rest is an important factor to progress but its hardest part. When i'm not working I know someone is and they are going to be better because of it. I'm not happy with any PR, I try not only to be the person next to me, but myself. Its not a matter of weather I can handle the results, its a matter of a product can keep with my demands to keep preforming better and better.
I've never Gotten my hands on the actual ECA stack but i've tried many times to get as close as possible using Mu haung, and other extracts. Never got the results that people reported with the real ECA. I've just about wrote off ECA, till i've read this promo. I'd love to try a product that can replicate the real results from real ECA.
I've kept 2 logs on here so far one of APP NUTs THE ONE http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134450-gonzos-quest-one.html and just finished a sponsered log of LG's new ANADRUALIC PUMP found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139309-gonzo-getting-pumped.html

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would janurary be too long to start this? I would like to apply as I am ALWAYS looking for a good fat burner but wouldnt be able to log it till janurary, I think this will be a nice addition to my quest for 185

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
the more i read up on Halostachine, it looks very promising, i'm very interested in this compound.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I, myself, would be interested

Weight: 170lbs
BF %: 10%
Height: 5' 7"
Training: Volume 6 x aweek
Cardio: 2-3 x aweek (run, hiit, motocross)
Diet: 3500cal 50%carbs 35%pro 15%fat

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please answer the following questions and repost on this thread:

1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female?MALE
3.) Have you used AMS products before? NOPE THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST
4.) Would you be willing to post a log or review? YUP WHICHEVER ONE YOU WANT. GUESS IT WILL DEPEND ON THE AMOUNT OF THE TRIAL IS GIVEN
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? NOT A PROB I TEND TO MAKE DAILY UPDATES WHEN THE THOUGHTS ARE STILL FRESH IN MY HEAD ABOUT THE DAY
6.) Are you WILLING to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME, IF YOU WANT THIS RAN WITH MY NORMAL SUPPLEMENTS THAT I TAKE OR AS A STAND ALONE PRODUCT BUT I WOULD HAVE TO START THE LOG/REVIEW IN JANURARY
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? AS HONEST AS I CAN BE
8.) Please state your training style. VARIES. FOR THIS I WOULD PROBABLY DO A 3 DAY A WEEK FULL BODY HEAVY WORKOUT. I LIKE COMPLEX MOVEMENTS OVER ISOLATIONS AND FOR CARDIO I WOULD STICK WITH SOME STEADY STATE CARDIO IN FORMS OF SWIMMING AND JOGGING. I ALSO LIKE TO DO COMPLEXS WITH KB'S, SANDBAGS, AND BARBELLS ON INBETWEEN DAYS
9.) Past RELATED supplements you have taken. DCP/LEVI STACK AND ECA STACK. I LIKED THE ECA ALOT IT WAS REALLY EFFECTIVE IN HELPING GET MY BF% DOWN
10.) What is you diet breakdown? I PRATICE THE ANABOLIC DIET. WHILE TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT I LIMIT MY CARB DAYS TO ONLY WHEN I START TO FEEL SLUGGISH AND DEAD THEN I RE-JUMP START MYSELF WITH SOME CARBS. BUT I HAVE GONE 2 WEEKS NO PROBLEMS BEFORE WITHOUT A CARB DAY AND HAVE DONE FINE. ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THAT PARTICULAR WEEK IS GOING. I TRY AND LISTEN TO MY BODY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
11.) Can you post before/after photos? GOT MY CAMERA READY
12.) Can you provide body measurments as well as a BF% progression thoughout the log? YUP I OWN A MAYO TAPE FOR ACCURATE MEASURMENTS AND A BODY CALIPER FOR BF% READINGS :cheers:
13.) Previous logs? -
LG Anadraulic Pump Log/Review
Hdrol Cycle Log
LG Ulitimate Joint Support Log

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Weight: 184
Height: 6' 4"
Bodyfat %: 14%
Training Style:
4 day split. 2 days on, 1 day off.
Mon/Tue, Thur/Fri. Utiizing a alternating push/pull routine (Push on Mon, Pull on Tue) using mainly compound lifts and full body workouts. 3 sets each exercise using enough weight that I can perform no more then 8 reps. Typically average about 20 sets per workout day. Warmup cardio before weightlifting and 10-15 minute moderate intensity cardio after weightlifting. Also cardio on off days varying between moderate running or swimming for 10-30 minutes.

Diet:
Anabolic Diet.
Mon-Friday High Fat/High Protein/No-Extremely Low Carb.
Saturday-Sunday Low Fat/Low-Moderate Protein/Extremely High Carb

I am currently logging a fat burning supplement and will be done on Dec. 18th. I would be able to start this log on Dec. 20th. I can post up everything that you require as well as some of my own input. I would include before/after photos (SLR camera for the win!), bodyfat measurements, and obviously any effects that I feel during the run. Thank you for the opportunity to try this! I hope I can get one of these spots. If not I'm also trying for the clomidex opportunity :D

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 17
2.) Male or Female?MALE
3.) Have you used AMS products before? this would be first go
4.) Would you be willing to post a log or review? both
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? daily
6.) Are you WILLING to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? that's all I use
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? yes
8.) Please state your training style- body parts are set for each day, reps/sets/lifts vary as my training style is instinctive, also cardio Monday-Saturday varies between sprints/bleachers/running/boxing or intervals of each
9.) Past RELATED supplements you have taken- original Leviathan, LR, Redline, Meltdown, original methyl ripped, ECA, etc.
10.) What is you diet breakdown? Carbs pre and post workout, EFA's with all other meals, protein/carbs/fats split into 5-6 meals 2-3 hours apart
11.) Can you post before/after photos? all set
12.) Can you provide body measurments as well as a BF% progression throughout the log? If you would like, all I have to do is run to the store and grab a caliper

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump keep them coming guys!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 17
2.) Male or Female?MALE
3.) Have you used AMS products before? this would be first go
4.) Would you be willing to post a log or review? both
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? daily
6.) Are you WILLING to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? that's all I use
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? yes
8.) Please state your training style- body parts are set for each day, reps/sets/lifts vary as my training style is instinctive, also cardio Monday-Saturday varies between sprints/bleachers/running/boxing or intervals of each
9.) Past RELATED supplements you have taken- original Leviathan, LR, Redline, Meltdown, original methyl ripped, ECA, etc.
10.) What is you diet breakdown? Carbs pre and post workout, EFA's with all other meals, protein/carbs/fats split into 5-6 meals 2-3 hours apart
11.) Can you post before/after photos? all set
12.) Can you provide body measurments as well as a BF% progression throughout the log? If you would like, all I have to do is run to the store and grab a caliper
HEY!!!! You stole my application outline!!!! ... Lol it's ok, hey how did u like redline? I was thinking about running that sometime.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we have an app in for Body Morter can we drop an app for this as well?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 29
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used AMS products before? I have not
4.) Would you be willing to post a log or review? Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
6.) Are you WILLING to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? Yes
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style- Being a Navy Corpsman (medic) my fitness needs revolve around being combat effective. I need the strength to carry my gear and the endurance/stamina to be there for everyone of my guys who may go down. I'm no good if I'm not there. For this reason my training mostly follows a hybrid mentality. It is a composition of weight training, crossfit, running, swimming, calisthenics, and what ever my unit likes to throw my way. All in all I workout 5-6 days a week. My routine is always evolving and right now it looks like the following: The 2nd schedule is what it will be evolving to shortly. I have been going light since the Marine Corps Marathon, still recovering from it and other injuries, but will be stepping it back up as mentioned.
Current:
Mon, Wed, Fri - Weight training in AM
Tues, Thurs, Sat, - 20-45min run in the PM
Upcoming:
Mon, Wed, Fri, - Weight training in AM
Mon, Fri, - 20min - 1hr run in the PM (various i.e. HIIT, distance, etc)
Wed, Sat, - Swim (various i.e. sprints, hypoxic drills, under H2O crossovers)
9.) Past RELATED supplements you have taken- Ripped Fuel (old),Hydroxy Cut (old), LR, Redline (just finishing actually)
10.) What is you diet breakdown? A lazy version of the Zone/Paleo (see link to "Zone Meal of Week" for examples) I do need to tighten it back up I must admit.
11.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
12.) Can you provide body measurments as well as a BF% progression throughout the log? I'm sure I can manage

Past logs etc:
ZONE Meal of the Week Pt 1
100 Day Pull-up Challenge!!! Join Me Starting Monday March 9th
A CopyCat's Review of Forged Joint Repair
CopyCat Tries Out LG's Lipotropic PB Protein
Ran my 1st Marathon!! 26.2 miles for my B-day

Best of luck to everyone submitting an app

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I should mention that since I also have an app in for Body Morter, that if I had to choose between the two, I would probably go with the Body Morter to test/run.

tattoopierced1

Primetimerg and Gonzo14, PM me your address. Congrats guys, as soon as I get your addresses, I'll have it shipped out to you.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
HEY!!!! You stole my application outline!!!! ... Lol it's ok, hey how did u like redline? I was thinking about running that sometime.
Haha my bad bro! It's very solid, I still always go back to it every once in a while, give it a try and tell me how you like it!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats to the winners!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar