AMS needs testers for Body Morter! (2)

tattoopierced1

These will come in sample packs, but AMS is looking for 2 testers to log up our new BCAA product that will blow you away!

Post up as much detail in your app as possible.. training style, past logs, etc.. the more detailed the better.

Body Mortar™ is a precise, scientific blend of key energy aminos consisting of the now standard 4:1:1 ratio, formulated to fuel the most competitive athlete through the most grueling activity. Utilizing an anabolically SUPERIOR 4:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine), Body Mortar™ activates key muscle growth pathways and genetic regulators, resulting in superior levels of protein synthesis and new muscle growth!

* Anabolically Superior 4:1:1 BCAA
* Growth/Endurance/Recovery Formula
* Stimulant Free
* Speeds recovery
* Supports optimal growth hormone levels
* Reduce muscle breakdown
* Promotes stamina and endurance

Body Mortar is available in Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry.

Body Mortar ?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much info you are looking for but of course here goes

Age 37
Yrs training 20
Height 5 8 1/2
Wt 185 lbs

Current training

Hany Rambod's FST-7 (3 sets of 8-12 with a 4th set consisting of 8-15; 7 sets with 30 second rest intervals. If you have any lagging bodyparts, try this..It Works!

2 days on/ 2 off schedule
Cardio 30-45 minutes, treadmill 3-4 days a week, first thing in the morn on empty stomach

Currently in "offseason"preparing for next summer BBing shows. Diet is somewhat clean but not where it should be.

Always looking for products to help better myself whether it be in the gym or recovery.

Current products used:
All the Whey - Whey Protein Blend

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93551-cordygen-vo2-log.html#post1340706

tattoopierced1

Age 37
Yrs training 20
Height 5 8 1/2
Wt 185 lbs

Current training

Hany Rambod's FST-7 (3 sets of 8-12 with a 4th set consisting of 8-15; 7 sets with 30 second rest intervals. If you have any lagging bodyparts, try this..It Works!

2 days on/ 2 off schedule
Cardio 30-45 minutes, treadmill 3-4 days a week, first thing in the morn on empty stomach

Currently in "offseason"preparing for next summer BBing shows. Diet is somewhat clean but not where it should be.

Always looking for products to help better myself whether it be in the gym or recovery.

Current products used:
All the Whey - Whey Protein Blend

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93551-cordygen-vo2-log.html#post1340706
good app man.. FST7 training is the shiznit

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks like a great product, and from the sites I have seen quite reasonable

tattoopierced1

this looks like a great product, and from the sites I have seen quite reasonable
It really is.. I've been using the Fruit Punch flavor (havent cracked open the other container yet), and it tastes something wonderful... really happy it is the 4:1:1 blend too

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good looking product guys!! I wonder how this will compare to xtend??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Age 25
Yrs training since 18
Height 5 ft 5
Wt 141 lbs

Current training DC training.

Reason for need is DC training is kicking my ass and I am not recovering fast enough. I am not taking any bcaa product right now just my postwork out shake which out of 100 grams 30% is BCAA's but not a dedicated bcaa product. I am currently taking white flood but the main thing I am looking for now that I am really getting in to DC Training is recovery. Not so much a preworkout NO type of product but a recovery energy product which this fits perfectly. Funny enough I was going to look at a AMINOCORE but I don't think its out yet. This would be perfect. I would be perfect to see how it works as I will be able to tell you if I am recovering quicker to lift the same body part 2 times a week.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Weight: 184
Height: 6' 4"
BF: Approx 14%

Training Style:
4 day split. 2 days on, 1 day off.
Mon/Tue, Thur/Fri. Utiizing a alternating push/pull routine (Push on Mon, Pull on Tue) using mainly compound lifts and full body workouts. 3 sets each exercise using enough weight that I can perform no more then 8 reps. 1-2 minute rest between sets. Warmup cardio before weightlifting and 10-15 minute moderate intensity cardio after weightlifting. Also cardio on off days varying between moderate running or swimming for 10-30 minutes.

Diet:
Anabolic Diet.
Mon-Friday High Fat/High Protein/No-Extremely Low Carb.
Saturday-Sunday Low Fat/Low-Moderate Protein/Extremely High Carb

My energy lately in the gym has been going down because of this diet and therefore I'm desperately in need of a preworkout supplement. I've used Xtend and Ragnarok (original). My last few workouts energy was down so bad I had to cut a few sets as well as my cardio out of the nights. It's either Body Mortar for me or if not then I'm gonna try Jack3d. But body mortar sounds cooler :p I would give a very detailed log whether or not you gave me any guidelines to work with. I'm on a body transformation mission and I can't get there without any fuel so help me out!!!! :D

Current Logs:
Adipo-X 2.0 Fat Loss Supplement (LINK TO LOG IN SIGNATURE)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you guys want and am hoping you except an app from a 17 year old (almost 18 but I know that doesn't count haha)

Here it goes....
Age- 17
Height/Weight- 5'4 145 lbs (story behind loss in weight)
Years experience- 7 (athletic purposes) 5 (weight training/bodybuilding)

About me-
I have been around weights my whole life, started out with just martial arts and worked my way up to competitive bodybuilding now at age 17 which I turn 18 beginning of March. My bodybuilding went to a complete hault in mid June this year because of personal issues which lead to many bad habits which eventually lead to me just getting out of rehab but I believe that it was a good thing all that happened because it left me with more motivation and determination than I EVER thought I could achieve. Between that and injuries one of which landed me in the hospital, I went from a solid 165 to a out of season wrestler build at 140-45. But all that aside, I am currently back on my old eating program I have made myself to fit my calorie needs and also fits my body's liking, I also am back on to my old style of training, sets and reps vary each day but workout days are assigned, I believe with my diet and training back on track and better than before, I will achieve much more much faster than ever before.

Reasons why I would like to run this-
I am very in-tune with my body and know how my body reacts with such supplements, also I believe it would be a GREAT addition to get me back to where I was at a much faster rate alongside my diet and excercise program. I am also studying for my final in the ISSA's personal trainers course so I have lots of background in this area. I would also like to have such a supplement to gear my body towards the hammering I will be getting at basic training for the Marines this summer.

Thank you for your time reading this,

Wrasslin

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my application...

H/W: 5'10"/193lbs
Exp: 10 years (general military training) 3 years focused

Training Summary:
Being a Navy Corpsman (medic) my fitness needs revolve around being combat effective. I need the strength to carry my gear and the endurance/stamina to be there for everyone of my guys who may go down. I'm no good if I'm not there. For this reason my training mostly follows a hybrid mentality. It is a composition of weight training, crossfit, running, swimming, calisthenics, and what ever my unit likes to throw my way. All in all I workout 5-6 days a week. My routine is always evolving and right now it looks like the following: The 2nd schedule is what it will be evolving to shortly. I have been going light since the Marine Corps Marathon, but will be stepping it back up as mentioned.

Current:
Mon, Wed, Fri - Weight training in AM
Tues, Thurs, Sat, - 20-45min run in the PM

Upcoming:
Mon, Wed, Fri, - Weight training in AM
Mon, Fri, - 20min - 1hr run in the PM (various i.e. HIIT, distance, etc)
Wed, Sat, - Swim (various i.e. sprints, hypoxic drills, under H2O crossovers)

Current Diet:
A lazy version of the Zone/Paleo (see link to "Zone Meal of Week" for examples) I do need to tighten it back up I must admit.

Other things to note:
Being active duty military I have to participate in various fitness evaluations such as the Navy Physical Fitness Assessment, the Marine Corps Combat Fitness Test. I have our mock tests coming in the next wk or so and the real ones a little later. As well, I have a few races that I am signed up for such as the Marine Corps Half Marathon, mud run, and a few other 5ks/10ks that I'll be hitting up. Not sure what timelines AMS is looking to get these out and and how long of a supply, but no doubt some of these will fall into the same timeframe.

Past logs etc:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/114810-zone-meal-week.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/119255-100-day-pull.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124436-copycats-review-forged.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/126249-copycat-tries-out.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/138365-ran-my-1st.html

Best of luck to everyone submitting an app

Last edited:
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The testers will love this stuff!! Its a great supp and tastes good too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many days will we get?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! I'm excited to give this a run for you guys. Congrats to you as well DoubleS.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
can't wait to see the logs really wanna see what this stuff can do

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
APologies...been a crazy week. PMed you.

I am honored and excited!